My Best Friend's Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught between a rock and a hard place.
3k words
4.31
26k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the scorching hot threesome we had things cooled down in a hurry between Aileen, Kitty and myself. Aileen had many last minute preparations to take care of before moving away for college. Plus she and John were on the phone quite a bit, trying to sort out just where their relationship was heading. So Aileen and I never had a chance to relive our sexual adventure.

Things between Kitty and I were quite awkward afterwards. She became quite shy and withdrawn in my presence. I made a point to talk to her alone on a few occasions, to make sure everything was alright.

"I'm hoping you're not upset with me or anything. I thought you really wanted to do it that time with Aileen," I said.

"No, it's nothing to do with you. In fact, it was amazing. I'd never felt like that before. But it's also a lot to go through and think about all at once..." Kitty replied.

There was probably a lot more to it but Kitty was never the expressive type and I decided to leave her alone. For whatever reason, we just never had that connection. The horny side of me desperately wanted to make that happen. Whenever we were together with friends it was hard... sorry... it was difficult not to get distracted by the shape of her firm rounded breasts beneath her blouse. When her shirts were tight I could almost see the outlines of her puffy areola that I had suckled on that wonderful night. She would sometimes catch me and blush, looking away. Eventually she did find a boyfriend who turned out to be Mr Right. It was pretty apparent from the start as her demeanor instantly changed. She was obviously very happy. I wasn't invited to the wedding but - that's all right.

Aileen was away, and increasingly in love with John. I did the honorable thing and did not bother to try to contact her. John was calling her every chance he got and even started looking into how he could move out east to be near her. His business plans in town were starting to take off, his night classes were no problem for a smart guy like him, and he seemed to still be effortlessly attracting attention from the ladies. He never followed through on any of the opportunities though. He was still madly in pursuit of Aileen.

"The November long weekend is coming up and I've got some time off of work. You're only at school part-time right now. How about we do a road trip and visit Aileen?" John asked. "It'll be a lot of fun. Twenty-something hours worth of driving followed by non-stop college partying! What do you say?"

John was a charismatic guy. Before I could protest he began painting a picture of this perfect weekend filled with music, meeting Aileen's supposedly gorgeous roommate, parties, and all the beer I could drink. And of course he played the "best friend" card as well. Did I want to go because I was feeling guilty about betraying my best friend? Or did I want to go because I wanted to see Aileen again and see if we could recreate those sparks?

Two weeks later there I was, stuck in the passenger side of John's hatchback, listening to his horrible music while I sipped on some stale gas-station coffee. It was almost four in the morning and we were nearing Aileen's campus, the lights of the city drawing us nearer. I felt more nervous as we approached her apartment. How was this going to work? What was I doing here? Does John know what happened? Did Aileen tell him?

We arrived and Aileen greeted John with a big hug and a kiss. I got the same but my kiss was on the cheek. She whispered "welcome back" to me in my ear as she quietly showed us in to the house. The house was small, with two bedrooms upstairs (Aileen and her roommate each had one), a living room and a full bathroom. The kitchen and dining room were combined. Downstairs behind a door was a partially finished basement. There was a living area with a couch and old TV. A narrow hallway had a laundry and bathroom on one side and a spare room on the other side. John and I each had cots in the spare room. It was a cosy setup. We'd be bumping into each other a lot this weekend.

I quickly crashed on my cot and was unconscious as John began unpacking. I heard some conversation but wasn't sure if it was in my dreams or if it was real. I could barely see the outlines of John and Aileen, whispering to each other. Aileen giggled as John drew her close, stroking her arms, wandering to the front of her breasts, eventually bringing her further from the door and towards the makeshift living room area which had an old couch and a broken TV. As Aileen and John kissed and walked I heard her fall back on the couch followed by John. I was so tired, yet so turned on. I tried to get up quietly to take a peek but the creeky old cot got in the way and alerted them to my presence. I turned over and pretended to sleep as the two of them quickly said their good nights. John slipped back into the room, crashed on his cot and was soon snoring. The loudness of his snores combined with my erection made it hard to fall asleep despite my state of exhaustion.

I got up around noon, leaving John snoring on his cot. I sleepily scampered up the steps and saw a beautiful young lady cooking an omelette over the stove. She looked to be Asian although I couldn't really decide if she was Filipino or Thai. I later learned that she was half Chinese, half Filipino.

I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Karl but my friends call me K.C"

"Hi, I'm Lara," her eyes never left the frying pan as she stirred her scrambled eggs.

After some awkward conversation she resumed her cooking and I slowly sipped my coffee... admiring her toned legs and her tight fitting shorts, the kind that female volleyball players wear.

"Do you play volleyball?" I asked, hoping a bit too late, to not sound like I was perving on her short-shorts.

"Yeah I do!" finally glimpses of a smile on her face. Lara really was pretty. Turns out she was going to a pickup game that evening. I tried inviting myself along. "I played a bit in highschool", I offered.

"Yeah I did too. Made it to first year university but not going to play this year... takes too much time with practices, games and all. Now I just play for fun." Lara said.

With John and Aileen's interrupted reunion last night, I had a feeling it was probably for the best that I leave them alone and concentrate on the wonderfully alluring and exotic Lara. Aileen and John joined us for lunch and we had a great conversation. Lara left after finishing her plate without telling me where the volleyball game was to be held. I guess I was going to be spending the evening on my own after all.

John, Aileen and I started chatting again, reliving the past, dishing the dirt on what was new with all our friends. I was still feeling awkward. How could I not? I'd slept with my best friend's girl, not once but twice! And the second time was a mind blowing threesome with Aileen's friend Kitty. And now here I was next to my best friend and the girl whom I connected with most in my life in an emotional and physical sense.

My inner monologue must have distracted me. John was rambling on about the culture of the desert nomads near Asia during Marco Polo's time. I had no idea what he was going on about, just nodded as I finished my coffee. Aileen looked at me, giggled and in her loving voice called me, "Sleepyhead". I never tired of hearing her voice.

John left us and went to take a shower downstairs. Aileen sat next to me talking quietly.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"I don't know. It's all so confusing. I'm glad you and John seem to be getting serious, he's a great guy, probably my best friend, and... well... you know I think you're the most incredible girl in the world..." I said, voice trembling a bit at leaving myself so vulnerable.

Aileen smiled, blushed ever so slightly and called me silly, slapping me on the leg and then whispering, "I feel it too. I love John. But I love you too. Maybe in a different way but it's still there. And despite what you think, you're still so adorable." With that she gave me a quick peck on the cheek then quickly walked to her room to change.

That evening I made some excuse to leave John and Aileen alone for dinner. I went to the movies by myself before heading over to the university swimming pool to swim a few laps. After changing I passed by the gym and saw Lara there, playing volleyball. Her tight shorts and t-shirt showed off her beautiful features. She was really a sight to behold. Long legs, toned, and tight. Her flat stomach topped off by a pair of small, perky breasts. I was salivating. She caught my gaze and waved.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh I just finished a swim and I was walking past when I saw you and your friends playing volleyball." I replied.

"Why don't you join us? We're playing our last game and we're short one player on the other team" she offered. I laughed, joined her friends on the other side of the net and played. My skills were enough to get me on the high school volleyball team but only as a bench warmer. John, of course, was one of the stars. Here, it wasn't John's shadow that I was living under but the constant distraction of Lara's tight body and bouncing breasts, moving gracefully over the court.

After the game Lara went to the change room to take a shower. I decided to walk home. As I approached the house I saw the basement lights were on. I took a peek as I walked past and the curtains were opened. I saw Aileen with her back to me, her shirt off, kneeling in front of John. John's shirt was also off and his pants were undone, lying in a pile at his feet on the floor, By the position of her left hand and her head motion it wasn't hard to see what was happening. Her right hand was stroking John's abs, feeling his six pack as he began to breathe heavily. His hands were on her shoulders, then stroking her face and her hair.

I looked around - there was nothing out here in the backyard to hide me from a neighbour who may be looking out his window. The last thing I wanted was to be arrested for being a peeping tom. I tried hiding more in the shadows... could they see me? John pulled her up and began kissing Aileen on the lips, his hands roaming on her bare back. He bent lower to start kissing her breasts when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, it must be Lara coming home!

I took a few steps over and started opening the backdoor. Lara walked past the windows, not noticing a thing and we both walked upstairs to the living room. I pretended nothing was going on, desperately trying to hide the bulge in my pants. As I sat on the couch and watched Lara go to her room to drop off her bag I could hear faint moans coming from downstairs.

Lara returned and I turned on the TV to avoid hearing any more. We made some small talk but she seemed distracted. The doorbell rang and she ran over to let in a tall handsome guy with blond wavy hair, and a smile you see on the toothpaste commercials. He was with that group playing volleyball as well in the gym. I don't remember his name. This part becomes a bit foggy. The only clear memory is me debating where I should go. Aileen and John still hadn't appeared from downstairs. Lara and this model-looking dude were on the couch whispering to each other. I had retreated to the kitchen with the excuse of wanting to make a hot chocolate. I peeked around the corner and there he was, kissing Lara's neck, nibbling on her ear lobes, his hand slowly stroking her thigh below her shorts. Her fingers were in his hair, then tracing the outline of his broad shoulders and his arms. Her eyes were closed as she let out a soft moan. His fingers had traced the outline of her short shorts and the tips of his fingers were inside, probably rubbing against her pussy lips.

I was scared to death of getting caught. This guy could beat me into a coma with one hand. But the sight of Lara's athletic toned body, getting caressed and squeezed by this guy was too intoxicating. I dared to peek a little bit longer. Her hands fluttered down his back feel his muscles underneath his shirt. Her eyes opened to gaze into his and I slowly backed into the kitchen, hoping not to catch her gaze. From the kitchen I went down the stairs hoping the basement session would be over. The door was closed and all seemed quiet.

I dared to open the door just a crack. The sound of the door opening made my heart race, but the quieter sounds of heavy breathing and moaning made it race even more. Aileen was kneeling on the floor, her hands propping herself up on the sofa seat cushions. Behind her was John, slowly thrusting in and out of her. Her eyes looked downwards, then she turned to face him as they kissed. He reached over to grab a handful of her breast as it wobbled with each thrust. His fingers traced the outline of her areola as they continued french kissing. As she stopped I could have sworn that she gazed quickly at the door which was slightly ajar. I backed up into the shadows. She was facing up towards the ceiling now as her moans became louder, her eyes shut. I quietly retreated back up the stairs, my hot chocolate still sitting unattended on the kitchen counter. As I grabbed it I could hear the kissing and groping session on the couch. I took a look and now Lara was lying prone on the couch, her shirt lying on the floor. The guy was licking and then sucking on her nipples which were erect, standing straight. He was completely naked, kneeling on the floor. His left hand was between her legs, his right stroking the side of her face. Every so often she'd turn her head and start sucking on his thumb. Her eyes caught mine and she seemed to say something. But she was interrupted by her boyfriend who had just plunged his finger into her pussy and covered her lips with his.

I took the opportunity to walk quickly down the hall, away from the living room and retreated into Aileen's bedroom which was opposite of Lara's. The hall was dark and I dared not turn on the lights. Aileen's room was small, consisting of a study desk and her single bed covered with stuffed animals. I took a peek down the hall and Lara was whispering something to her boyfriend. She had caught me... I knew it. But they seemed to think I was still in the kitchen... Lara covered herself up, grabbing her clothes, and quickly shuffled down the hall to her room, followed by her boyfriend. As they got closer I just hid around the door hoping she wouldn't catch me in Aileen's room. Their doors were directly opposite each other.

Lara's boyfriend quickly closed the door as they both scampered in to Lara's room. But in his haste, the door wasn't actually securely shut. It popped open and as with many old houses, this door started to open again, a few inches at a time... just enough for me to see them plopping on to the bed in a 69 position. It was dark and all was just shadows now. Their moans increased in volume and I shut the door to Aileen's room as quietly as I could.

Now that the door was closed I lay down on the bed, physically tired but extremely turned on. My cock was raging hard and there was just me, alone in Aileen's room. Across the hallways I could hear the moans of Lara's orgasm. And a floor below me I could hear John uttering "oh my god..." I lay on Aileen's bed, removed my pants and started stroking my cock. I closed my eyes reliving what I had just seen... I could see Aileen, getting pounded from behind, her breasts bobbing back and forth. Her mouth formed an "O" as she moaned in ecstasy. I could see Lara, on the couch, her nipples teased by her boyfriend's lips and tongue. Her pussy wrapping around his finger as she sucked the thumb on his other hand. Her back arched , her hair spread out on the couch. My cock and my mind both passed the brink of arousal and finally I shot my load - finally feeling release after all that pent up tension. I came, feeling spurt after spurt of hot semen splashing on my hand, on my stomach, on Aileen's bed. I came more than I had ever before. I groped around the room, looking for her tissue box hoping to clean up the mess I'd made before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke, still groggy. The house was quiet. The clock radio on Aileen's bed read 10:07. As my eyes regained their focus, I saw Aileen, her back to me, half-naked, slowly putting on her t-shirt, and reaching for some pants. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to sleep but as she melodically sang "Get up sleepy head!" I knew I'd been caught.