My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thousand?" I ask.

"You haven't been a very good fox," says Reyna. "A good fox will run. A good fox may hide. But you aren't playing at all. And that makes my hunt boring. I hate being bored, almost more than I hate being disrespected." Reyna's eyes flicker to Kathy. Reyna pulls lightly on Diana's hair until Diana looks into her eyes. "Get rid of Kathy when she's done. Forever." Diana nods, and Reyna stands. She goes to the door, unlocks it, and looks at me. I quickly glance at her feet, which are bare, instead of making eye contact. "Come, little Sarah. I'm tired of this place."

She leaves the room. I hesitate to follow. I look at Diana, who begins to slowly stroke her pussy with a blissed-out grin on her face. I look over to Kathy and see her doing sit-ups. The pain is evident on her face, but she keeps going. I can't stay locked in here with Reyna's drones, so I follow her out of the office. She extends her arm and gestures for me start walking through the cubicles. I walk, and Reyna falls in alongside me. As we walk, I look at all the women working in the cubicles. None of them even glance at us, like we're invisible to them. Reyna doesn't say anything as we walk. I look at her out of the corner of my eye. She's in a simple blue dress and bare feet, no sex appeal. She's almost girlish, this psycho sex godess.

"You want a good hunt," I finally say.

"I do."

"Why me?"

"Because you are great prey. Like white shark."

I know she means the white whale, but I don't say anything. I can't do a thousand sit-ups. I don't think Kathy can either, and I don't want to try.

"And what if I refuse?"

Reyna stops and turns to look at me. I look quickly look at her feet. "You think you have a choice?" I don't move. The weight of the situation crushes my chest. She could do to me what she's done to Kathy or Carl or worse. Could she command me to kill myself? Could she enslave me by force, make me beg to eat her out for the rest of my life? What am I gaining by resisting her? Every time I resist, I upset her, and every time I upset her, other people suffer.

Reyna strokes my chin with her long fingers and manicured hands. "I am a gentle goddess, little Sarah. You will enjoy your demise, I promise." Her fingers guide my chin up, until I am looking into her eyes. I don't resist. What's the point of resisting anymore?

Her eyes are perfect. Almond shape, giving her a vaguely Asian appearance. Her eyes are a glowing amber, almost gold or like a crystal. It looks like there are stars in her eyes, almost constellations. I can see the patterns, swirling around her iris like watching the stars in the night sky pass overhead. They're so beautiful. Why did I ever resist looking at them? How did I have the self-control? The stars could spell out words or make images if I connect them carefully. One star at a time. That's all I need to do. I need to focus on the stars. I've been so careless before. So, stupid. I've been avoiding her eyes for so long, when all I have to do is focus on them. I need to pay more attention, not less. Past the constellations is an unfolding sea, with waves pulling pack layers like the petals of a rose. I strip away the layers, trying to peel my way to the center of her eyes. But there is always more. It's consuming me, to go so deep into her. Goddess, she is so vast. I move through the folds of her eyes, finding new stars to track, new constellations to mark on my mind, until I realise it looks like a pussy. No, not a pussy. A cunt. The word comes so clearly now. A cunt. I need to find a cunt. Any cunt. A cunt with layers and depth like Reyna's beautiful eyes. I need to pull back the layers with my tongue. That's what the stars want.

I feel Reyna's fingers leave my face as she steps away from me. I blink, and look around the office. Some people have left. Some of the lights have gone out. How long was I looking into Reyna's eyes?

Then I remember, this has happened before. In the bathroom, the first time we met. I got lost in her eyes, and time skipped ahead. What did she do to me just now? What did she do to me then? I look up at Reyna and she smiles. The panic gushes out of my mind with a sigh. There she is: my center.

"Let me show you that you have no choice in being prey. You are prey because I chose you. That is all you need to know."

I nod before my brain tells my neck to nod. The thoughts are sluggish, not getting to the body parts in time, so the body rebels and acts alone. Reyna points to one of the women reading a book, a manuscript, in a cubicle next to us.

"Eat her out, little Sarah. She will not engage you. To her, you do not exist. Make sure she cannot ignore your tongue."

My whole body is in rebellion. I tell the legs to wait, but before the thought gets there, the legs go. I tell my hands to strike at Reyna, instead, they take off my shirt. I tell my mouth to scream, but it smiles.

I don't want this, but I might as well enjoy it.

12