My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two years or so," says Sandra.

"It shows," says Maria. She presses play on the stereo and the music picks back up in the room.

"Really?" says Sandra. I know she's blushing without looking. The naïve college girl is entranced with the teacher's attention. If she wants to be the teacher's pet, Maria will be happy to oblige.

"Really," says Maria. She takes a few sticks of some incense out of her gym bag and lights them. "I find the incense helps me to relax."

"That's so cool," whispers Sandra.

"That's the secret to all of this: relaxation. You don't need to be flexible to do yoga well, all you have to do is relax."

"That makes total sense."

"Gravity does the work with most of the poses. You just need to breathe and relax into each pose. That's where we'll start. If you want deeper poses like with downward dog today, we'll begin with meditation, breathing, and relaxation."

Sandra nods and sits cross-legged in front of Maria. Maria mirrors her. I find myself moving closer and to the side so I'm not starting at Sandra's back. The music is calmer than what Maria played before. I didn't think I could imagine slower yoga music, but it feels like the same music but slowed down by a factor of ten or a hundred. Each note lingers for a supernatural amount of time in the air. Everything slows down: my breathing, Sandra's breathing. I find myself staring at her chest rising and falling slowly. Slower than slowly. Longer than ten seconds or eight seconds. She barely moves, and when she does, her chest rises glacially slow. Both Maria and Sandra close their eyes. I hear Sandra start to talk, to narrate like yoga teachers do, but the words are too slow. Everything is too slow.

I sink to my knees. I can't walk and think at the same time. I can't even stand and think at the same time. The thoughts are heavy, too heavy to multitask. I have to think. Everything comes down to thinking. I have to figure out a way to beat Maria. I have to enslave Sandra. I have to slave. I slave. Each thought is slavery. If I don't slave, I won't get out of this. It all depends on my slaving. Yes. Maria can't win.

Maria looks at me and smiles. I think she smiles. I think I'm dreaming. She rises and takes my hand. She drags me or I crawl or walk or somehow get next to Sandra. Maria is talking to us.

She tells us to breathe.

"Breathe," says someone.

She tells us to open ourselves.

"Open yourself," says someone.

She tells us to yield.

"Yield," says someone.

"Ease into the pose," says Maria.

"Ease into the pose," says Sandra.

"The pose is a state of mind."

"State of mind," says Sandra.

"The mind is heavy."

"Heavy," says Sandra.

"Put down heavy things."

"Heavy," I say.

"Let gravity carry them away."

"Away," we say.

"This is our first pose. It's a place in your mind."

"Mind," we say.

"In that room is nothing at all."

"Nothing," we say.

"Not even you. There are no thoughts or personality in that room."

"No personality."

"We'll call this pose Reyna pose."

"Reyna."

"When you are in Reyna pose, you have no thoughts."

"No thoughts."

"No personality," says Maria.

"No personality," we say. I imagine the Reyna room. It's Diana's office without the furniture. It should be empty, but it's full of Reyna. I can see her amber eyes. I can see her round and full tits, just the cleavage she shows off, but I want to see all of them. She's in a yellow sundress, twirling. I can't look away. I have no eyes. I can't think of anything else. There are no thoughts. This isn't a thought. Gravity isn't a thought. Gravity eases you into the pose. Reyna eases you into the pose. The Reyna pose. The pose on your knees. A pose of service. A pose of slavery. Ease into it.

Some words are mine and others are Maria's. I hear Sandra muttering next to me, muttering the same nonsense. Our prayer rises to our unseen goddess. Sandra will know her. Sandra will serve her. Maria will hand us over. This is it. I didn't just lose the game; I lost to Reyna. She will take me. She'll be so disappointed in me. I was supposed to be stronger and put up more of a fight. But I don't want to fight anymore. I'm so tired.

I'm sorry June. I'm sorry Maria. All I want is to stop fighting.

I feel Sandra's hands reach out for me. She peels off my top and straddles me, sitting in my lap. I lose sight of Maria, but I don't need Maria anymore. In my mind is Reyna. She's always been there. I've been fighting gravity. Stupid girl.

I melt into Sandra and taste her delicious lips. I let out a moan, and with it, goes all the fight in me.

12