My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Maria gives the loudest scream I've heard in my life. Instinctively, I cover my ears and watch as Reyna steps away, not shocked at all, and Maria collapses to her knees with her hands covering her ears.

I reach down to try and comfort her, but she flails with her elbows and almost hits me in the face. June and Sandra both pull me away from Maria. I look to Reyna, and she almost looks amused at this.

"What did you to her?" I shout over Maria's screaming.

"I freed her," says Reyna.

"Can you stop this?" I ask.

Reyna nods, but doesn't move to do anything. I try to reach for Maria again, but June holds me back. I turn to look at her and see she's still locked onto Maria. There's a sympathy and a sadness in her eyes as she looks at the shrieking girl who used to be her. My heart breaks for her. My heart breaks for Maria. My heart breaks for all of them, but being sad won't do anything. The only solution is to stop Reyna and free them. It will hurt, but it's what they need.

Behind me, Maria's howling turns into more of a roar. I turn to look and see she's risen from her knees. She starts to take deeper breath, and then turns, locking her eyes on me, and I can see she's gone from despair and insanity to rage. This is the Maria that attacked me in the yoga studio.

"You," she rumbles.

"Maria," I start.

"No."

"Maria, I was only trying to -"

"Do you have any idea what you've done?"

"Maria, I know it hurts now, but you need to -"

Maria lunges at me in an attack. June and Sandra step in, holding her back, but her arms continue to claw and flail, trying to hurt me anyway she can. "I hate you," she bellows. She keeps shouting, but they devolve out of words and language and enter the realm of auditory pain. June and Sandra keep holding her back, but I look to Reyna, desperate for her to help calm Maria down. Reyna finds this highly amusing, and I feel pathetic and small in front of her. I'm not a goddess, and I'm certainly not much of a mistress.

"Reyna, help, please," I ask.

"Do you have an answer to the question?" she asks.

"I'm not a goddess," I say. "Please, help."

"One day you will answer me, little Sarah." Reyna sits back down on the coach and spreads her legs wide, exposing her beautiful pussy and trim black bush. "Bring her." Sandra and June bring Maria over to Reyna and help her to my knees. Maria won't tear her hateful eyes away from me, so June is forced to turn Maria's head until it's almost touching Reyna's pussy. Once she sees it, nothing can hold Maria back as she dives into serving Reyna again. Immediately, she calms down and the tension floods out of her body, like giving a pacifier to a crying infant. Reyna brings her hands to Maria's short hair and guides her. "Not so fast, little one. Be gentle." Immediately, Maria slows down.

As the adrenaline spike recedes, June, Sandra, and I all sit down across from Reyna and let go of the breath we didn't know we were holding. Reyna keeps her eyes on me, barely recognizing my best friend licking her pussy.

"I thought it would be immediate," I say softly.

"It was," says Reyna. "She lost me immediately."

"I thought she would be back to normal immediately," I correct.

"With me, she was normal. I keep trying to tell you this."

"But that pain she was in. It was pain, yes?"

"Yes. That was the pain of my absence. But her love and devotion isn't something I've forced on her. I haven't changed her. Remember, people come to me willingly. That's the only way I take them. Isn't that right, June?"

June lets out a whimper behind me. I put my hand on her knee, and she grips it. Hard. I guess I thought Maria would be released, and I'd have my best friend back. Then we could all go home and watch the same movies and make the same jokes, except now we're all lesbians and I have sex slaves. I don't know. I guess it can't be normal. There is no normal. But I don't want to wait six more months of rehab and healing to get my best friend back.

June leans forward and whispers in my ear: "Don't worry, love. If you're strong for Maria, like you were for me, maybe your strength can heal her." I smile. June is too good for me. Here I've brought her right back to her former hell and her former paradise so she can help me, when I should be doing so much more to help her and protect her. Maybe all my focus on Maria has caused me to forget June and not appreciate her enough. I won't make that mistake again.

Reyna's back starts to arch as she reaches orgasm. Her hands hold Maria's head tight, and Maria locks her hands on Reyna's knees. I watch Reyna's incredible hips grind against Maria, and her stomach moves in wave as she thrusts her pussy deeper and deeper over my best friend's mouth. Finally, Reyna clenches and Maria shakes her head vigorously. Reyna doesn't scream or make a sound. I'm not even sure her breathing changes. But I see her body relax, and she releases Maria's head. Maria pulls back, and turns to look at me. She smiles, and I can see old Maria, my Maria, is back. Her chin and lips are glossy with Reyna's juices and she's on her knees serving my enemy, but my friend is back. I'll take that.

"Maria?" I ask. She answers by getting up and crossing back to me. She stands in front of me, and everyone tenses, expecting an attack. Instead she kisses me, lightly on the cheek. The smell of Reyna's pussy is all over her face, and I want to kiss her back. I want to hold her face and clean every inch of Reyna's juices from her. Then I want to move past her and go to Reyna's spread cunt. I want to lose myself in it. I want to stop playing these games and dealing with everyone's problems and being in charge and for a second, for just a second, I want the peaceful oblivion Reyna offers.

Instead, I kiss her cheek and control myself. I offer a hug, and she receives it. I choose my friend over Reyna, for what I hope is the last time. It may take some time before she's whole again, but I have her. She's safe.

"It over," I whisper in her ear.

From across the room, I hear the enchanting sound of Reyna's laughter. Maria turns to look, but I guide her to stand behind me. There, June and Sandra hold Maria back as I step forward to face Reyna.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You, little Sarah," she says between breaths.

"What about me?"

"You think this is over? This is not over."

"Yes, it is. I won. I got Maria back."

"Oh, Sarah. Maria was never my prey. You are my prey." She stops laughing, and steps closer to me. "And I'm not done hunting yet."

Part of me knows she could take me right now. I could lose myself in her eyes and this would all be game over. That part knows that this could be the end. The other part of me knows that if she wanted to do that, she would have done it already. She wants to play with me. She likes games, and games have rules. Games I can win. I won the last one. This isn't over yet.

"Everyone, get out," says Reyna, her eyes locked on me. I know she doesn't want me to leave. She's talking to everyone else. "Sharon will take you to the elevator."

"We're not leaving without her," says June in a whisper.

Reyna looks over at my three girls and smiles. "Your mistress will be safe with me. I won't take her yet." Something is thick in her voice, like a new accent. The words are loud and clear, but also heavy and slow. All three girls behind me nod and file out of the room without complaint. Reyna closes the door behind them and comes back to face me at eye level.

"What do you want?" I ask. I meant for it to be defiant, but it's more of a plead.

"I want the answer to my question, and I grow impatient."

"I don't know the answer to -"

Reyna's amber eyes stop me. Her beautiful amber eyes. I think the light catches them and reflects at me. In the orange light, they don't look orange, like you'd expect. More and more they look gold, like a light is behind them. Her glowing gold eyes should terrify me. Everything should terrify me. Reyna is a goddess. An actual goddess. She's stepped out of Greek myth to Memphis and my life and Maria's life. She's Aphrodite and Venus. She could crush me. She could command me to fuck everyone in her office. She could command me to kill myself. She made Maria a masochist and a sadist. She made Carl a woman. What is she making me? What is she revealing about me? The answer is in her eyes. I can know the answer if I just reach her eyes. It's always been there. I step closer and rise on my tiptoes, like I'm going to kiss her. But this is less than a kiss and more than one. This is a peak into her eyes. Flesh won't meet flesh there. No. Soul will meet soul. There I can find myself. I've always been hiding in her eyes, but I never looked. Now I can find little Sarah. She's in Reyna. Everything is in Reyna. Through the glowing gold I can see my reflection. There I am, standing on my tiptoes looking up and into a goddess. There, in her eyes, I'm naked, though I can feel the clothes on my body. I used to consider myself fat or pudgy. I was too large and too curvy. I was never a magazine girl and shopping was a type of personal hell. But in Reyna's eyes, I can see my body like hers. My body is made for sex. It is soft and curving, flesh spilling over flesh and each inch begging to be touched. Each inch more sensitive than the last. My goddess, have my tits always been that big? Have my thighs always been that sexy? I want to fuck her. Me. I want to fuck myself. I can. I reach my hand into my jeans that aren't in Reyna's eyes, those tight jeans that are too restricting, and I peel them down. Good. Better. Matching Reyna's eyes. I fuck myself. That thick girl with the incredible tits. Her hair is in pigtails and her collar is thick and white. It looks like lace. I'm not a girl for leather, and neither is Reyna. Reyna is white lace, and I need to wear her. I need to be in her eyes. Deeper. If I go deeper, I won't have to look at the girl Reyna sees. I can be the girl Reyna sees. I can see the word tattooed above her tit. I can wear that word. I can be that word. I just need to answer the question. Isn't this the answer to the question? Is this Reyna's answer or mine? What is my answer? What is my? What is me? What is? What?

Everything goes black.

12