My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never understand why you avoided me for this."

"I don't understand either, goddess."

I feel her fingers cup the bottom of my chin. She has an amused look on her face. "What's this?" she asks. I look into her eyes. They are gold and rich. Small freckles perch on her cheeks like stars. Her black hair cascades down her shoulders like the night sky. She is a goddess. She is god. Her eyes are like nectar, like resin, like ambrosia, the food of the gods. If a mortal were to eat ambrosia, they would become immortal or burn up on the inside. What a beautiful way to do die ...

"Little June has learned a trick. Or did she steal it from Maria?" Her voice is a warm breeze of an incoming storm. Her brow furrows. "I never appreciated such tricks. They are all shadows of true power."

My mind slips away from my body. I am neither Sarah nor Paige. I am in her eyes. In her eyes, the slut in front of her drools. The goddess reaches out a finger and catches it. "That's disgusting, dear," she says. "With me, you'd never be reduced like this. You'd be enhanced. You'd be more aware, not less." She drops the slut's chin and pushes her away. "I can't stand you like this."

The goddess gets up and paces around the room. "I'm embarrassed to be here. I waited for you to come to me, to beg me to rescue Maria. But you didn't. I thought you had escaped. I thought you were strong. My girls rarely saw you. You were like a ghost." The goddess goes into the kitchen and gets a towel. She tosses it to the slut. "Clean yourself up." The goddess reclaims her throne before the pathetic, drooling slut.

"I always knew you were her, but we didn't know what was happening in here. Many girls offered to find out themselves. They made plans. Silly things like sneaking in or pretending to be a repairwoman. I hate these things. I had to see myself. I had to know how my little Sarah was doing." She scoffs at the sight of the disgusting slut. "Stand." The slut stands. "Not well. You are not well, little Sarah. I find you playing pretend with little June. How embarrassing."

The goddess catches the slut's wrist. "What's this?" She pulls the tattooed wrist towards her. "You marked yourself? It's not for sluts to mark themselves. Tsk tsk tsk." The goddess lifts the sluts's wrist and twists, forcing the slut to do a little twirl for her goddess. "You're so eager and still not ready. It's a shame."

"What do you mean?" asks the slut.

"Get on your knees." The slut obeys. "Look into my eyes." The slut obeys. "Look deeper than you've ever looked before. Your life is in there, little Sarah. Your soul is in my eyes. Find it. All you've ever needed is in my eyes."

In her eyes, I am perfect. I see the tattoo she wants for me. I see my pierced nipples. I see my hair in pigtails. I see pink. And lace. I'm so happy. Little Sarah is so happy. Reyna takes her around the city on a leash and offers her to beautiful women, strangers. I cringe in disgust, but Little Sarah is so happy. She's never been happier. She falls to her knees without a thought. Her mouth waters without a thought. She helps the woman with her skirt without a thought. She pulls down the woman's panties without a thought. She licks her lips without a thought. She licks the cunt without a thought. She purrs without a thought. She serves without a thought. She is hungry, but Reyna finds ways to satisfy her slut's hunger. This is nothing like I'd imagine. It's better and worse all at once. I pity and envy Little Sarah. I want to comfort her and destroy her. I hate her and want to watch her get fucked.

"Are you Waking Sarah or Sleeping Sarah?" asks Reyna.

"Sleeping Sarah."

"Does Waking Sarah know?"

"No."

"Is Waking Sarah still in control?"

"Yes."

"Who is Paige?"

"Paige is a slut."

"Is Paige Waking or Sleeping Sarah?"

"Paige is Waking Sarah."

"She's another game, like the Mistress she pretended to be." It's not a question, so I'm not sure how to answer. I stand in silence, in awe, admiring Reyna. "What are you, Sleeping Sarah?"

"A slut."

"What do you want?"

"To be yours. To be taken."

"To be controlled?" asks Reyna. Hunger thrums through my body. Warmth and chills roll over my skin and linger on my thighs. Yes. I want to be controlled. I want to lose control. I want to be safe, but I don't want to be in charge anymore. I don't want to think. I want to be free. I need to be free. I let out a slight moan and tilt my head back.

"Please," I whimper.

Reyna leans forward, amusement dances on her face. "Please, what?"

"Please take me."

"Why would I want you?"

"Isn't this all for me?"

I hear the crack of her palm before I feel it. My vision flashes white and then black. My cheek lights with fire, and my hand goes instinctively to protect my cheek from another slap. "This is for me," says Reyna. "Everything is for my amusement. Do you understand?"

I nod.

"You are only special as long as you are entertaining. Is that clear?"

I nod.

"I can toss you away as easily as Maria or June or Jace or Karla or Kathy or Diana or the hundreds whose name's I know no longer."

I nod.

"You are nothing."

"I know." My eyes go to the floor. Compared to her, I am nothing. I'm no goddess. I'm no mistress. I'm nothing at all. A slut is nothing at all.

"No," says Reyna. "You don't. You're not ready."

I look up at Reyna in panic. She turns from me and walks towards the door. "Wait!" I shout. "Don't go! What do you mean I'm not ready?"

Reyna turns at me. I see the revulsion in her eyes. She hates me, and I need to learn that hatred. "What do I get?" she asks.

"What?"

"If I take you, what do I get?"

"Whatever you want."

"Show me."

"How?"

"Not my problem. Prove yourself, slut. I'm tired of games and masks. The next time I see you, Waking Sarah should be gone. Come to me as you are, as you truly are, or never again."

Reyna slams the door of the apartment. I feel myself leave her eyes, and her warm presence over my skin fades. I fall to my knees and start to cry. June rushes in and hugs me. She holds me while I weep.

************

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes," says June with a nod. "I'm definitely sure."

"I'm afraid."

"Afraid of her?"

"No." I can't tell her. "Afraid of losing you."

"I'll be there. I'll be around. We'll be like sisters. If we're good, Reyna will order us to fuck some stranger together." She smiles. It should be funny. We should be giggling and horny. This should be the beginning of beautiful sex.

"I don't want to lose us," I whisper.

"I know, love." She kisses my forehead. "I want you to be happy, remember? We both think this is the only way you'll be happy."

"The cost is too high," I mumble.

"No cost is too high for you." She kisses me deeply. I hold the kiss, as though the moment the kiss ends, all the magic will end. Everything will be a dream when we pull apart. I remember the first time I saw June. I remember her waitress outfit. I remember how she flirted. I remember her slipping me her number. I remember how quickly she slipped Reyna her number as well. Reyna took her then, and she's taking her now.

June breaks the kiss and pulls back to look into my eyes. "You'd do this for me?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Go back to her?"

"Yes." I can't tell her. She can't know.

"You're sure?" I ask.

"If you were with me there, I'd be happy." I nod. "We'll both be happy."

12