My Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty mom is hypnotised and fucked hard by her son's friend.
3.2k words
4.24
311.3k
367

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
850 Followers

Jack Cooper was like any other 19-year-old. He was fairly tall for his age and was quite slim. He enjoyed video games and sports. The Christmas holidays had just begun, and Jack was looking forward to 4 weeks off from University.

It was a Tuesday afternoon, around 3pm and Jack was on his way round to his best friend's house. Simon Hoops was the same age as Jack and they had known each other since Secondary School.

Jack was just around the corner when he received a message on his phone. He unlocked it and looked at the notification. It was a text from Simon:

Alright mate? I know we were meeting up at like, now, but this shopping trip is a nightmare. Dad can't find the parts he needs so we're checking Tools & Sons. I'll probs be back in another half an hour. Honestly, absolute nightmare.

A second text came through,

Not sure if anyone is in still so just use the spare key under the front plant pot to let yourself in.

Jack put his phone back into his pocket and tried the front door. It was locked, so he moved the plant pot that was next to the front door and opened it. The lock clicked, and he pulled the door handle down. The door opened inwards and Jack stepped in.

He shut the door and put the key on a shelf to his right, before taking his shoes off and going into the living room. He sat down on the couch and took out his phone. Around 30 seconds passed when he heard a noise upstairs.

It was a banging sound. It sounded like there was someone upstairs somewhere, which Jack thought was very odd considering the door was locked. He gathered his thoughts for a few seconds before getting off the couch and walking into the passageway.

The stairs were right in-front of him, leading to the upper floor. Jack started to climb and realised the noise was coming from the bathroom. There was something in there. The door to the bathroom was just right of the stairs on the top floor and as Jack reached the landing, he saw the door was open, ever so slightly.

Jack quietly stepped along the landing, arriving at the door. He knew Simon and his father were out, so he peeked inside the bathroom. He saw Simon's mother, Debbie Hoops.

Debbie Hoops was, in Jack's eyes, absolutely gorgeous. She was slim and had an hourglass figure. Her long, brown hair flowed down past her massive 38E tits. Her ass was fairly big and seems to stick out, making her look very curvy from the side. She was wearing a tight, black skirt that went to her knees, a black belt with a silver buckle, and a long-sleeved white shirt, which was buttoned up apart from the top 2 buttons, revealing her ample cleavage.

Jack noticed that her shirt looked quite tight and several of the buttons were straining to keep her massive tits covered up. He noticed that she was wearing her thick, black glasses as well, which she must have been using to read.

Jack stared at her through the door as best he could. This continued for another 30 seconds as he watched her get ready by the sink. She was putting on her red lipstick when an idea popped into Jack's head.

Jack remembered the advert that he saw on a porn site.

Want to fuck the girl?

But she's being a bore?

Use MindApp today

An' turn her into a whore.

Jack had looked at the advert when it popped up on his screen and he thought nothing of it, but he downloaded the app onto his phone nonetheless. He didn't expect it to work, of course, but it was a bit of fun regardless.

As Jack stood outside the bathroom door, he pulled out his phone and unlocked it. MindApp was on his home screen and he tapped the icon.

The app had a white background, with some text at the top of the screen and two squares at the bottom.

Use MindApp to turn any woman into your personal slut. Tap the green square, hold it in-front of their face and wait three seconds. The woman will be under your control.

Repeat the process with the red square to bring her back to reality.

There was also a question mark icon in the top right corner, which Jack quickly tapped.

MindApp: The revolutionary app that uses hypnotic colours and light effects to hypnotise and control any woman. Using our psychological and cognitive experience, we have developed this app to work 100% of the time. Give it a go today!

Jack tapped the question mark icon again and was brought back to the home screen again. He stood there, thinking about what could happen. He made up his mind however and pushed open the bathroom door.

Debbie jumped and yelped, before realising who it was and sighed. "Jack. You startled me. When did you get here?"

"About 5 minutes ago. Did you not hear me unlock the door?"

"Oh, uh, no I didn't." the busty mom replied

Jack didn't say anything and just stared at her chest. Debbie became aware of this and brushed her hair behind her left ear, as she always did when she was uncomfortable.

"I'm just finishing my make-up then the bathroom will be free." Debbie replied, smiling.

Jack walked further into the bathroom and Debbie looked back from the mirror. "Jack, what are you-" she was cut off as Jack shoved his phone into her face. He had just tapped the green square and he could see flashing lights reflecting off Debbie's eyes.

3 seconds passed.

Jack was a little anxious. He didn't know if the app would work - no matter how effective it claimed to be.

"Debbie?" he said, "Mrs Hoops?" he asked again.

No reply came from the busty mom.

He waved his hand in-front of her face. She didn't react. She didn't move or flinch or blink.

"Debbie, can you hear me?" Jack asked once again.

No response.

"Okay...let's try something different. Nod your head if you can hear me."

This time, Debbie nodded her head, as if she was complying with an order.

"Holy crap it-it actually worked." Whispered Jack, before raising his voice again and saying, "Get down on your knees."

He didn't know if Debbie tried to resist his order at all, but he saw her kneel down onto her knees regardless.

Jack moved closer to her, standing right in-front of her. The busty mom had no expression on her face. She looked calm and contempt. Jack unzipped his jeans. His underpants bulged outwards, his cock getting harder by the second.

Debbie found herself unable to talk or move without explicit instructions, but she could see Jack's bulge, only inches away from her face. she found herself shocked and anxious and if she had control over her movements, her eyes would be wide with fear. The busty mom seemed to realise that Jack had control of her movements, but her thoughts were still her own.

Jack grabbed his underpants and pulled them down to his feet, before removing both his jeans and underpants. He threw them onto the floor over by the bathroom door and as he stood up straight, his 8-inch cock slapped against Debbie's lips.

She tried to squeal but couldn't. She tried to call out but couldn't. She wasn't even able to move her eyes to look up at Jack - she was only able to stare forwards, looking at his massive cock and balls, the latter of which hung between his legs, each the size of a golf ball.

"Open your mouth" said Jack, smiling.

The busty mom tried to resist, her thoughts racing through her head. She could not believe this was happening to her. She started to panic but was unable to stop herself from opening her mouth.

"Open it more." Said Jack, "Can't you see my dick is thick?"

Debbie seemed to open her mouth wider than she thought possible. Jack smiled and grabbed the end of his cock with his right hand, before shoving it into Debbie's mouth. Jack sighed as he entered her mouth. She was wet and warm.

Jack began to thrust his cock in and out of Debbie's mouth. She had opened it just enough and her lips clamped around his cock every time he re-entered her mouth. As he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, he hit the back of her throat.

In and out, Jack thrust his cock into Debbie's mouth. His cock sliding back and forth along her tongue. Before long, Jack grabbed her head and held on tight, holding her in place. He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

Debbie remained in position, on her knees. She was appalled at the situation. Here she was, a 38-year-old woman getting her mouth fucked by a 19-year-old boy and there was not a thing she could do about it.

Jack continued to facefuck her for another minute before he realised she was extremely quiet. He hadn't heard a word from her, not a sound.

"I want you to gag and slurp when I facefuck you." Jack said.

If Debbie could close her eyes in embarrassment, she would. Instead, she simply looked forwards and began to make slurping noises as Jack continued to facefuck her. She slurped and spluttered as saliva began to hang down from her lips, some hitting the floor whilst most covered Jack's cock.

Every time Jack hit the back of her throat, the busty mom gagged, her neck occasionally convulsing. Another few seconds passed, and Jack abruptly stopped facefucking her. With his cock still in her mouth, he tightened his grip on her head and began to pull it back and forth.

She was now doing all the work, technically. Jack has stopped thrusting in and out of her mouth. Instead, he was pulling the busty mom's head back and forth as fast and as hard as he could.

She continued to gag and slurp, splutter and spit as her mouth was fucked by the 19-year-old's hard, thick cock. By this point, jack had rustled through her hair, turning it from neat and straight, to messy with strands all over the place.

Jack also noticed that her make-up was all over the place too. Her black eyeliner had begun to run down her face, as her eyes filled with water. Just to be on the safe side, Jack mentioned that she could blink whenever she needed to, which seemed to work as an order to be obeyed.

Jack released the busty mom's head and looked down at her, his cock still buried in her mouth.

"Keep sucking my cock. I'm going to get my phone. Follow me. Do not remove my cock from your mouth."

Debbie began to bob her head back and forth at a much slower pace but as Jack moved backwards to pick up his phone from the floor, Debbie crawled on all fours, making sure his big cock never left her mouth.

Jack checked the phone to see the time. It had been 15 minutes since he had arrived at the house. Simon would be arriving home soon. Well, he might be a bit late, but Jack wasn't going to take any chances.

"Stop sucking my cock. I want you to stand up and bend over the bath." Jack said

Debbie's mind raced ahead. She panicked, apprehension and fear filling her stomach, but she was powerless to do anything. She pulled herself off Jack's cock, stood up, turned around and bent over the bath.

"Use your arms for support" Jack said, "Hold onto the bath."

Debbie obeyed and held onto the far side of the bath for support. Jack was wanting to fuck her quite hard and didn't want her falling over or wobbling about.

Jack moved behind her and spanked her ass. Debbie yelped, but only in her head. Her body did not react at all. She felt the zip on the back of her skirt becoming looser, before Jack yanked her skirt down to her feet, leaving it there.

Her ass was amazing. It was round and big. Her ass cheeks were smooth and thick. He grabbed one ass cheek and then another. As Jack spanked her 3 more times, her ass wobbled with the impact.

Debbie felt herself panic even more as Jack grabbed his cock with his left hand and brought it in line with her pussy. She felt his cock rub against her before he shoved it inside her. She would have moaned if she could, but she could not and the only sounds to be heard was Jack slapping her ass and his balls smacking against her.

Jack placed one hand on her ass, and the other on her waist as he thrust in and out of her pussy, fucking her from behind. Jack went as deep as he could, ramming all 8 inches into Debbie's pussy every-time he fucked her.

"Fuck me" said Jack, as he increased his pace, fucking the busty mom with as much speed as he could.

"Moan for me you slut" Jack said, "I want to hear you when I fuck you."

As if a switch had flicked on, Debbie began to moan with pleasure. She began to shout and breathe heavy as Jack pounded away at her pussy. He spanked her ass and she yelped, before moaning once again.

Jack continued to fuck her for another 30 seconds before he stopped and pulled his cock out of her pussy. He grabbed her by the waist, turned her around and shoved her back onto her knees.

Jack grabbed her shirt and yanked it open. Buttons flew everywhere, and he saw that her massive tits were supported by a lacy, pink bra.

"Take off your shirt and your bra" he said.

Debbie's arms automatically came up to her chest and she removed her shirt, placing it on the floor before reaching around and unhooking her bra. It fell to the floor in-front of her.

Jack grabbed her tits in each hand and squeezed them, before bending down and licking each nipple. He squeezed her massive tits again.

"Push your tits together." He said

Debbie obeyed. Jack grabbed his cock and shoved it in-between Debbie's massive tits and began to titfuck her. He was fairly rough, his cock hitting her chin every time he slid his cock up and down.

Debbie was mortified at the current situation. After being forced into a facefucking and getting her pussy fucked from behind, she was getting quite excited herself. She still couldn't believe that Jack had made her do all these things, but his cock was massive - much bigger than her husbands.

Jack continued to titfuck Debbie and said, "Look into my eyes."

Debbie felt her eyes move and look up. Jack started at her and she stared at Jack.

"You are a fucking MILF Debbie." He replied, more to himself than to her, but she still took it in.

Suddenly, there was a noise and Jack stopped titfucking the busty mom. It was his phone. He had another notification come through.

He sighed and reluctantly walked over to his phone, telling Debbie to stay where she was. It was a text from Simon.

Got all the crap we need to fix the shed up. Should be at mine in 10.

"Shit. Looks like we need to finish up soon." He said, looking over at Debbie.

Instant relief flooded her mind. She would soon be out of this nightmare and she would be telling Simon and his dad exactly what had happened whilst they were away.

"Crawl over here and suck my cock. I was hoping to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours, but never mind."

Debbie was thankful for that. She was still annoyed at having to suck Jack's cock again, but she had never liked anal. She had tried it twice before and both times were very painful. As she crawled towards Jack, she noticed he was holding his phone directly at her.

He was videoing her!

Her first thought was 'oh shit', then her second thought was, 'How dare he! He comes into my home and forces me to fuck him?!'. Her anger seemed to stir but she was helpless. She reached Jack and clamped her lips around his cock and began to suck.

Her head bobbed up and down. Her eyes were still looking up at Jack. Jack on the other hand was looking through the phone's camera. He sighed with pleasure at the video he was recording. What a sight, seeing the busty mom suck on his cock.

"Gag harder" he said, and Debbie began to gag and slurp as she sucked on Jack's cock. Jack reached down with his free hand and grabbed her left tit. He squeezed before slapping it.

Half a minute passed of Debbie sucking his cock before she felt his cock twitch. Seconds later and he exploded. Debbie's mouth began to fill with cum. Debbie could feel the sticky substance against her cheeks and her tongue. Her mind filled with the feeling of absolute shock and bewilderment.

Jack continued to cum in her mouth for another few seconds before he pulled his cock from her mouth. Debbie kept her mouth wide-open, giving Jack - and the camera - a full on view of her cum-filled mouth.

"Swallow my cum." He demanded.

Debbie tried to resist but simply couldn't. She swallowed all of the cum down in one gulp, her neck bulging for a second as she took it down her throat. When she had swallowed, Jack tapped his phone and the recording stopped.

Jack tapped the MindApp icon again and was brought to the home screen. He tapped the red square and held the phone in-front of Debbie's face. 3 seconds later and she was back in control of herself.

She looked very angry and just stared at Jack.

"How dare you use me like that!" she finally said, her voice filled with fury. "I have a husband and-"

Jack cut her off. "I know you do. And he is coming home with your Son right now, so you better get yourself tidied up."

Jack walked over to the bathroom door and pulled on his underpants and jeans. As he was zipping his jeans up, he looked over to Debbie. "And I wouldn't be telling anyone that I fucked you. You tell anyone, I'll share that video with everyone I know. All the social networks."

"What? But-but" stuttered Debbie, alarmed.

"What did you expect?" said Jack, "I need some kind of insurance, don't I."

Jack opened the bathroom door and began to walk out. Before he was however, he quickly turned.

"Oh, and just so you know. Next time I'm around, your ass is going to belong to me."

With that, he left Debbie kneeling on the bathroom floor. She looked a right mess. She sighed and stood up.

She shuddered at the thought of being fucked up the ass, before walking out of the bathroom - angry and annoyed - and into her bedroom.

AirWrites
AirWrites
850 Followers