My Best Friend's Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Busty mom and daughter are fucked hard by son's friend.
2.7k words
4.37
194.9k
182

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
853 Followers

It was Saturday and Jack Cooper knocked on the door. He was standing outside of Simon's house. Simon and Jack had been friends for as long as they could remember. The last time Jack was here, he had fucked Simon's busty mom, and he was determined to do it again.

The door opened, and Jack came face-to-face with Simon's older sister, Amy. She was only slightly older than the two friends, having recently just turned 20 years old. She had long, brown hair and was slim. She had somewhat of an hourglass figure, what with her being curvy and having wide hips. She wore dark jeans with a black T-Shirt. Jack noticed her chest: she didn't have massive tits and they didn't compare to Debbie's, but they looked big enough.

"Hi Jack." She said, before smiling and adding, "Er...eyes up here."

Jack smiled and looked up to her face. "Err, yeah, sorry." He replied, "Is Simon in?"

"He just left like 3 minutes ago. He said he would be 30 minutes or so. Were you supposed to meet him here?"

"Nothing organised, just thought I would pop in." replied Jack.

Amy smiled, "Okay cool, I guess you can just come in and wait for him?"

"Sure. I'll just wait in the sitting room."

Amy nodded, "Sure thing." She said, as she let him into the house.

Jack stepped into the house and closed the door behind him.

"Dad is out at a racing event and Mom is in the kitchen." She said, "See you later." She added, as the climbed the stairs to her room.

Jack shouted bye as she reached the landing. He was about to step into the sitting room when he stopped and made his way into the kitchen. Debbie was wearing light blue jeans, a purple long-sleeved shirt and a small, white apron. Her hair was in a ponytail. The busty mom was preparing dinner, the kitchen counter was covering in flour and pots. Vegetables covered the counter on the other side of the room.

"Hi" said Jack

Debbie jumped and turned to look at Jack. "Oh, hello Jack." She sounded a little anxious, "What are you doing here?"

"Thought I would pop round to see if Simon was about, but Amy says I just missed him." He replied, "I'll just have to wait until he gets back." A small smirk appeared on his face.

"Yes, well. I'm just making dinner for everyone so if you'll excus-" Jack cut her off.

"I mean, if Simon is out for a bit. I'll just have to find something to occupy the time."

Debbie gulped.

"Pretty sure the last time I saw you, I said your ass would be mine." Replied Jack

"Look, Jack." Replied Debbie, feeling nervous, "Last time, you-you shouldn't have done that but I am willing to forget it. Fucking me is one thing..but-but my ass...I..."

"I understand. You don't like Anal? Fine." Said Jack, "We'll just do something else."

"What? No-No, we will not do anything...I, Last time was bad enough. We're not doing any-anything more." Her voice softened as she saw Jack remove his phone from his pocket.

Jack touched the MindApp icon on his phone and walked over to Debbie. She walked backwards but hit the kitchen counter and looked around. Jack held the phone in front of her face, but the busty mom closed her eyes.

She wasn't fast enough. The phone screen flashed, lots of colours erupted from the screen and Jack saw Debbie's eyes fill with the flashing of the phone. A few seconds passed, and the flashing stopped.

Debbie was standing tall, her face staring forwards. The busty mom had no expression on her face and looked somewhat peaceful.

"Debbie?" said Jack, "Debbie?"

Excellent, thought Jack. It had worked again. Debbie was under his control. Jack wasted no time and spoke clearly, his voice more of a command.

"On your knees."

Debbie responded immediately, going to her knees. As before, her mind was hers, but she had no control over her body. Her thoughts raced through her head, she couldn't believe this was happening to her again.

Jack unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his feet. His underpants began to bulge, and he pulled them down as well. His cock wasn't fully hard and was 6-inches rather than 8. His 2, golf-ball sized balls dangled between his legs.

"Suck my dick. No hands." He commanded.

Debbie felt herself move forward slightly and her mouth opened. She manoeuvred her head and took Jack's cock into her mouth. Jack sighed as he felt her mouth: she was wet and warm. Debbie began to bob her head back and forth.

She felt embarrassed and ashamed at her current situation. She felt Jack's cock grow harder and thicker and before long, she was taking all 8-inches into her mouth.

"Make sure it hits the back of your throat." Said Jack, staring into Debbie's eyes.

If Debbie could complain, she would. She kept the same pace but made sure to take Jack's entire cock into her mouth, making it hit the back of her throat each time. Jack could see her neck convulse but she made no sound.

20 seconds passed, and Debbie kept sucking Jack's cock before he said, "Stop. Keep your head still."

Debbie stopped bobbing her head almost immediately. The busty mom felt Jack's hands clamp on her head and she felt him thrust back and forth. Jack began to facefuck her, his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"Too quiet. Make some noise." Said Jack.

As Jack continued to facefuck Debbie, she started to gag and slurp. As Jack's cock hit the back of her throat, she squealed. Saliva began to cover Jack's cock. He didn't stop or slow down and continued to ram his cock in and out of her mouth.

Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her cheeks. Debbie became enraged at this, she was in such a humiliating position. Of course, she couldn't complain even if she wanted to and her mouth was once again full of cock as Jack thrust in and out of her mouth.

Jack continued to facefuck Debbie for another 2 minutes, before he pulled his cock from her mouth and removed his hands from her head.

"Suck my balls." Jack said.

Debbie leant forwards and began to suck on Jack's balls. She licked the right ball, then the left, before taking each ball into her mouth, one after the other.

"Suck them both at the same time."

Debbie opened her mouth wide and took Jack's balls into her mouth. She looked like a chipmunk, her cheeks were pushed outwards.

"Let's do one more thing before moving on." Jack said,

Debbie became alarmed at this but couldn't do anything.

"Choke on my cock."

Debbie took Jack's cock into her mouth but pushed her head down as far as she could. Her nose was buried in his pubes as his cock was pushed down her throat. Her neck convulsed, and she made gagging sounds. Her head stayed where it was for a few seconds before her eyes began to water.

Jack grabbed her head and thrust in and out three times before pushing Debbie off his cock. She fell back onto the floor and took in air.

"Okay, stand up." Jack commanded.

Debbie pushed herself of the floor and stood up straight, standing in-front of Jack.

"Face the counter."

Debbie moved over to where Jack was pointing. She stood just in-front of the kitchen counter.

"Bend over."

Debbie bent over. Her apron and shirt hitting the counter and were covered in flour. She felt Jack slap her ass before reaching around and unzipping her jeans. He pulled them back before pulling them down beneath her ass and letting them fall to her feet.

Jack slapped her cheeks and Debbie yelled, but only in her head. He slapped her ass again before grabbing her panties and pulling them down to her feet.

Jack grabbed the base of his cock, before positioning himself and thrusting his cock inside Debbie's pussy. Her mind exploded with pleasure as well as anger, as she felt Jack's thick cock pound her from behind.

Jack slapped her ass as he thrust his cock in and out of her. Before long, he grabbed her hair and arched her head up. He placed one hand on her ass and the other grabbed her hair and he fucked her, as hard and as deep as he could.

Debbie became wet and turned, which annoyed her. She didn't want to enjoy getting fucked by this 19-year-old boy.

Jack continued to ram his cock in and out of her pussy, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her up, making her stand up straight. Her shirt and cleavage were covered in the flour, so Jack pulled her shirt to either side, pulling it open. Her massive tits bounced up and down as he continued to fuck her.

A few seconds later and Jack pulled her bra below her tits, pulling them out of her bra and squeezing them. Debbie became angry at her shirt being ripped open and ruined. Jack stopped squeezing her tits and grabbed each ass cheek with his hands and tightened his grip.

30 seconds passed before Jack pulled his cock out of her wet pussy.

"Now, here comes the pies de resistance, Debs" said Jack

Debbie was able to gulp and did so. She was afraid of what was coming next.

"I'm afraid I lied to you before. Your gorgeous ass is mine." Replied Jack as he pulled his jeans off, throwing them over to another part of the kitchen and placing his phone on the counter.

Debbie could feel Jack positioning himself. She felt his dick press itself against her tight asshole. Jack grabbed her right ass cheek and squeezed. At the same time, he pushed his cock forwards. It entered Debbie's ass, stretching it as his cock entered her.

If she could shout out in pain, she would have. But, she could do nothing. Instead, she just stood there, taking Jack's 8-inch cock into her ass.

Once Jack had got about 6-inches inside of her, he began to pull out. He repeated this another two times before beginning to increase his pace. 10 seconds later and he was fucking Debbie up the ass. He increased his pace to match the speed he was going when fucking her pussy.

Debbie felt uncomfortable and full. His cock felt too big for her ass and she would do anything for him to stop. Jack slapped her ass and continued to fuck her ass, going as deep as he could each time.

In, Out, In, Out, In -

"MOM?!" came a voice to the left.

Jack stopped with his cock buried in Debbie's ass.

"What the hell are you doing?" Said Amy, her eyes wide with shock. She looked at her mom, then back at Jack, before glancing down at where Jack's cock was so obviously buried.

"Oh my god." She tried to look away but kept glancing towards the two. "Jack, what the hell!?"

Jack pulled his cock out of Debbie and turned to face Amy. Her eyes widened again when he saw the size of his cock and she didn't take her eyes off it for a few seconds. Jack grabbed his phone and opened the MindApp.

"What are you doing now!" demanded Amy, "What about my mom!" her voice becoming louder.

Jack walked over to her, Amy walking back. The phone went up to her face and before she knew what was happening, she was under his control.

"Sorry Amy, but I can't have you running off to tell anyone." Jack said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have your moms ass to fuck."

Amy could see Jack moving towards her mom, but she couldn't shout out. She couldn't even move. She felt totally powerless. She watched as Jack's cock re-entered Debbie's ass. She tried to call out to her mom, but no words escaped her mouth.

Debbie felt his cock re-enter her ass. Jack thrust in and out of her again, her tight ass feeling amazing against his cock. A minute passed before Jack stopped and pulled his cock out of the busty mom's ass.

"Gunna cum soon." He said to no-one in particular. "Why don't you get on your knees Debbie?"

Debbie obeyed and fell onto her knees. She was facing the counter still, so Jack told her to face her daughter. Debbie did so and tried to shout out to Amy. Of course, she couldn't, but the feeling of wanting to yell to her daughter was overwhelming.

Jack looked at Amy as he slid his cock into Debbie's mouth, his cock hitting her cheek. Debbie simply stared forwards.

"Come over here Amy, get on your knees."

Amy did so. She walked over to where Jack was pointing, just in-front of Debbie and Amy knelt down.

"I think a new mouth will be the perfect place for me to finish." Said Jack.

Debbie was staring straight at her daughter, but she had butterflies in her stomach. It was one thing Jack fucking her but...surely not.

Amy was the one that should have been worried though. Her boyfriend was 6-inches long, so Jack's 8-inch, thick cock was so much bigger than she was used to. Jack walked over to her and grabbed his cock.

"Open your mouth."

Amy obeyed and was startled to realise she couldn't stop herself. Her eyes went wide as Jack thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

"You can gag if you want" said Jack, "Slurp a little too." He added.

Just like her busty mother, Amy gagged and slurped, squealed and coughed as Jack facefucked her, his cock hitting the back of her throat. He had his hands on her head and held them down tightly.

His cock was rammed in and out. Saliva began to cover his cock, some strands dangled from Amy's lips. Jack increased his pace, facefucking her as fast as he could.

Another minute passed before Amy felt his cock twitch. Unexpectedly, Jack thrust his cock down Amy's throat, making her gag and her neck convulse. Debbie stared as she realised what had happened.

Amy began to involuntarily swallow as Jack exploded. Cum leaked from his cock, sliding down Amy's throat. She could feel the texture, she could taste his cum. Her eyes wide, staring straight ahead.

Jack's cock twitched, and she could feel it moving in her throat. 10 seconds passed and Jack pulled his cock from Amy's throat.

"Holy shit. That was awesome." Jack said, "Oh. I almost forgot." And he shoved his cock back into Amy's mouth and grabbed his phone.

He took a couple of photos. One with his cock buried in her mouth and a couple with his cock resting on her tongue with her mouth open.

"Now, you two better get yourself sorted." Jack said as he redressed. "And remember, no telling about this otherwise these photos get leaked." He looked at Debbie, "Not forgetting that video from last time too Debs."

He touched the MindApp icon and opened the app. He held the phone up against Debbie's face and 3 seconds later, she was back to her normal self. He repeated the process with Amy.

"What the fuck?" she said, "You fucked my throat."

"I can't believe you did that." Said Debbie, "Fucking me is one thing but-"

Jack cut her off. "She saw us. And besides, Amy is pretty hot."

The two woman stared at him, not believing what he was saying. Just too confounded to reply.

"I'm guessing your brother will be home soon" Jack said to Amy, "Better get yourself cleaned up." He repeated.

Jack walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Amy and Debbie looked at each other.

"Mom, you better cover yourself up." Said Amy.

Debbie nodded before looking around. She was covered in flour and her ass was hurting. "Are you okay?" she asked her daughter.

"His cock is really big." Amy replied.

Debbie nodded again and stood up. She pulled her shirt over her tits and walked out of the kitchen. Amy heard her walk up the stairs.

Amy rubbed her jaw before following her mother.

AirWrites
AirWrites
853 Followers