My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"You made a big mess on me Thomas."

"I'm sorry about that Mrs.-uh I mean Maria."

"That's okay as I know a way you can make it up to me Thomas."

After saying this Maria stood and rearranged some of the pillows on the bed before directing me to lie on the mattress on my back. As soon as I was comfortable she climbed on the bed next to me and had me put my hands under my head. Once they were there she straddled my head with a gorgeous leg on each side of my face and her panty covered mound right above me.

She then lowered herself onto my face and reached out and placed her hands on my forearms before undulating her hips in a circular motion. There was already a wet spot in the gusset that no doubt grew as her gyrations increased. One of her hands now grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up as hard as she could, pressing me even closer to her. For the first time in my young life I experienced the delightful aroma of an aroused female and I loved it. My lips started making kissing movements against her when Maria's thighs began trembling. She emitted a series of gasps and cries at the same time as she came.

While this happened my cock grew even harder than before it came and I could feel pre-cum seeping from it. However as horny as I was, what I wanted was to actually see and taste Maria's pussy. When she recovered sufficiently to where her hand let go of my hair I decided to broach the subject.

"Maria I hoped you liked that but I was wondering if I could kiss you there without your panties on?"

"Thomas you silly boy, of course you can," she said as she rolled off me.

Her fingers slipped under the waistband and in seconds her panties were removed leaving her gloriously nude. Maria had a thick nest of curly, black pubic hair surrounding her wet pussy. This was the first time I'd been so close to a woman's pussy and I was enchanted by it.

Maria's lips were wet and swollen and protruded defiantly from the surrounding hair growth and had a reddish hue. Perched on top of them was a round, hard nub that I knew to be her clitoris. I received a much closer look when Maria moved forward and literally sat her big round ass on my chest and spread her legs to either side of my head. My arms wrapped her around her meaty thighs as I placed my hands on her hips. She reached down and guided be by my hair to her sticky, dripping honey pot while her other hand rested on the bed to stabilize and support herself.

"Thomas you wanted to kiss me down there, well now is your chance, so get started."

She didn't need to ask me twice as I eagerly pushed my tongue out and tasted pussy for the first time. It worked its way from the bottom up until the tip brushed her clit lightly. Maria tasted so sweet to me that I started lapping away like a cat with a bowl of milk. My tongue ran between her lips to her juicy insides and back out to catch her clit. Maria pushed into me so that my tongue could reach deeper inside her, massaging the inner walls of her pinkness.

Her juices were freely flowing and my cheeks and chin were soon bathed in them as I continued to move my tongue rapidly up and down making sure to not neglect any part of her most intimate area. Maria was starting to moan as my mouth brought her pleasure and she was now rocking her pelvis slightly with each stroke of my tongue.

"Oh Thomas I want you to stick your tongue all the way up my wet pussy," she told me, breathing hard now.

Her wish was my command and I burrowed as deep as I could until my lips collided with the skin of her pelvis and my nose rubbed up against her erect little nub. By now my jaw ached some but I swirled my tongue in a circular motion as it was buried inside her wet hole. Her walls surrounded it as I probed and wiggled it to the best of my ability.

Her breathing was becoming ragged as she approached orgasm and with one last mini push of her hips she let out a wail as her legs clamped on my head, trapping me in paradise with her. Maria's whole body shook from the intensity of her climax as my tongue felt a release of a good amount of her womanly nectar. I sucked it to my mouth before swallowing it down and it tasted better to me than the wine I drank earlier.

Once she'd recovered Maria crawled down my body until she was in position over my straining erection. Her hand grasped my hardness and guided it to her entrance. I could feel her hairs tickling my head as she worked it back and forth coating me with her juices while also stimulating herself. She looked deep into my eyes before speaking.

"Thomas have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No Maria I haven't, I'm hoping you'll be my first," I admitted sheepishly.

"You can count on that and now you'll never forget me," she said right before she impaled herself on my raging hard on.

My swollen head already lubricated with her juices parted her lips and sank deep into her pussy canal. We moaned simultaneously from the feeling as I became a man. It was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt as her pussy clenched my thick shaft while she slid down my length. Maria placed her hands against my chest muscles and pushed herself down further as I split her wide.

My hands grabbed her pillow like ass and at the same time I thrust upwards burying my cock to the base inside her. When I did she let out a grunt from the force of my thrust. We began to build up a rhythm similar to the ocean crashing into the shore as her ass slammed into me and I met her every movement. Once she leaned in a little I managed to affix my hungry mouth to her breast and suck hard on her pebble like nipple which drove her crazy. After a bit I released her nipple and moaned as she bounced like a rubber ball on me.

My moans were getting louder and increasing as she continued riding me hard when without warning I felt myself cumming. With one final thrust my cock swelled and exploded deep inside her paradise, filling her with my liquid love. Maria kept going with no slowing down but she managed to kiss me briefly before her continued movement forced her to end our kiss.

"How do you like it Thomas? Does it feel good being in me, in...fucking me?"

"It's great Maria, it feels so awesome," I managed to gasp out in reply.

She then took my hand and guided it to where I could play with her clit while she rode me. My thumb rubbed it back and forth as Maria closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation. Her pace increased as the combination of my cock and thumb brought her near the edge once again. Her big ass slammed into me with each downward movement as her velvety soft muscles caressed my hardness.

"Oh yes Thomas don't stop, it feels so good. Yes, yes, oh my God!" she practically screamed out and with a final bounce her sweaty body collapsed onto mine.

Maria's vaginal muscles were clenching and unclenching on my shaft as she trembled like a leaf. Taking the lead I started driving my cock in and out of her climaxing pussy as fast as I could. The combination of this sexy, mature woman sprawled on me with her wetness gripping me added to the fact that today was the first time I'd been with a woman proved a bit too much even though I'd already cum twice.

My balls were drawn up into me again as I shot inside Maria. My whole body shuddered from the feeling as she recovered enough to resume kissing me. We stopped moving except for our mouths which still were hungry for one another's. I feasted on her red, full lips and when she fed me her tongue I welcomed it with delight. Slowly I shrank inside her until eventually I slipped out. She made a disappointed sigh as I did and rolled off me while keeping her body next to mine. When I rested my head against her large bosom she smiled and cradled it with an arm.

It was probably the fact that I'd cum three times although the wine and weed must have helped some but sometime while in that position I drifted off to sleep. The sun was casting early evening shadows across the bed when I woke by myself but as I stretched languidly I heard a sigh. Turning I saw Maria sitting on her vanity bench with a hairbrush in her hand. She was now wearing a pale blue robe that certainly showed her ample cleavage to best effect.

"Hey sleepyhead, how are you feeling?" she inquired.

"I'm good but you didn't have to let me sleep," I told her.

"You looked so adorable that I didn't have the heart to wake you. Besides you earned that rest with your efforts. Let me ask, are you hungry Thomas?"

When Maria asked me that I realized that I was famished.

"Yes but-," I began before she interrupted me.

"There are no buts, just get up young man and come with me. I'll feed you good to recharge your batteries. Now let's go," Maria said in a tone that brooked no dissent.

"Yes ma'am," I answered as I sat up. No sooner did I reach for my pants then she spoke again.

"There's no need for you to get dressed Thomas just to eat. I think you look nice the way you are."

The way she said that and with the look she had in her eyes made me feel like a million dollars I can tell you. So staying naked as the day I was born I headed downstairs and followed Maria to the kitchen. She busied herself putting some pasta on to boil after which she put a pot of sauce on the stove to heat.

Watching her bend to remove the pot from the fridge caused my cock to start getting hard again and as she flitted about the kitchen doing things my erection grew until it was at full staff.

She noticed this and smiled at me lasciviously and once as she passed Maria reached down and squeezed it gently making me groan. That was enough for me to forget about eating but Maria wouldn't hear of it and rebuffed me.

"I'm flattered that you want me again but eat first because I'll still be here when you're done."

Once the pasta was ready she drained it before spooning some sauce with a couple of meatballs over it and placing it before me followed by a piece of bread and another glass of wine. Maria had a small portion of pasta herself, as well as some wine.

"Is that all you're having?" I asked on seeing her plate.

She laughed before speaking. "Pasta will go straight to my hips Thomas."

"Well who can blame it, it's a great place to be it seems to me."

She blushed from my response and added a little more to her plate. She finished eating before I did and before long I felt her hand creep up my leg and start to fondle my now half hard cock which quickly assumed its full size. The rest of the food I gobbled down in my zeal to finish and as soon as I cleaned my plate Maria brought the dishes to the sink. When she started to wash then I sidled up behind her and slipped my hands inside her robe. One hand cupped as much breast flesh as it could hold while the other started to stroke her pubic hair and swollen lips.

"Stop you're distracting me," she said trying to wriggle free but I was having none of that.

"The dishes can wait," I told her before seizing and lifting her in the fireman's carry. Maria squealed and protested but I ignored her and instead brought her back to and placed her on the table. I pulled the robe open and began to feast on my dessert, in this case her large nipple but I really wanted the bearded clam. Once she was moaning and playing with my hair my mouth started moving in a southerly direction until her aroused womanhood was before me.

My tongue moved out and started flicking back and forth against her erect little nub and after a couple of minutes of that I slipped one of my fingers inside her. She liked that and pushed her hips down toward me, allowing it to slide deeper. She was wet as a rainforest as I drove it in and out of her while continuing to lick her clit. I figured she was getting close as her hand pulled my hair hard so I increased the tempo and was rewarded by her moaning and her vaginal walls convulsing on my finger. After the spasms in her pussy stopped she yanked me up by the hair as her free hand grasped my erection and pulled it to her furnace.

"Put it in me now Thomas," she demanded in a commanding voice.

My hands latched onto the smooth skin of her hips as once again I slid balls deep into paradise. Maria was sitting up with her legs off the table and once I was inside she wrapped her fingers around my neck and held on as I fucked her hard. Each thrust my balls slapped against her ass as I drove it deep repeatedly. Since I'd cum so many times I just went all out as fast and hard as I could with her spurring me on with moans of encouragement.

There must have been something about the angle of this position as Maria was going crazy from this. Once I slipped out when I pulled back too far and when I did a gush of clear fluid shot out of her, surprising us both but I immediately sank back inside and resumed pounding her willing flesh. In the position we were in we were able to easily kiss so our mouths met as our other parts did what they do. It was a while that I lasted this time but eventually I knew my orgasm was coming so I buried myself to the hilt and called out her name as I fired into her.

I'd like to say that the afternoon led to more but for the most part it didn't. We were both embarrassed about it to a degree due to her being Peter's mother, especially as back then such things weren't often done. For a long time after that day I rarely went to his house because I didn't wish to see her and want her. One other time we got together when we ran into each other in the supermarket I was working at. My shift was ending and I helped her load the groceries into her car. Our hands touched and that was that. Since her kids were home she drove us to a secluded spot where for one more time we were transported back to that magical afternoon where I lost my virginity and she felt like a woman again after her divorce.

After high school Peter and I went our separate ways though to this day I sometimes see him. I did find out that his mother did remarry and I can only hope and pray that she is happy. She will always have a place in my heart and I'll never forget that enchanted time.

THE END By rutger5 (2011)

Comments and votes are always encouraged and appreciated from you the readers, the people for whom I post these stories.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers
12