My Best Friend's Mum: Alice

Story Info
Luke need's to finally satisfy his need for Alice.
2.1k words
4.04
81.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The stories I submit are split between real life events and fantasies of mine. I never write anything I can't really "feel" anything for because it doesn't show really any passion for my part. I decided for my first story to be a Real Life Event. Whilst I have kept the subject's first name (Alice), I have changed all other full names. Alice being a real person, I have changed my name and others for anonymity in my own right. This is who I lost my virginity to. Enjoy.

*****

I was always quite a chipper guy as a kid. However I was never able to separate a performance from school. I was bullied all the way through primary school (Elementary to our across the ocean cousins), so I had to switch schools. The switch being so drastic, my middle class mother decided to send me to a private school fourteen miles from my previous school. I was forced to leave the comfort of my sweet semi-detached home.

Well around that time, I found out that I had aspergers. Not full blown shouting at strangers, or causing anyone to really notice, but a minor case. I kind of gave up at that point, but the aspergers became a sort of blessing. I didn't care about anything, and the teachers were sort or forced not to care either.

I could shout in the middle of class, write swear words in my short stories, and answer back if I ever did get in trouble. And it was that moment I got noticed. People laughed at my jokes, I got to play tag with my classmates, or attend the birthday parties! Well that was good, until I got expelled for slamming some pricks head into a desk. Broken nose and a mother from texas who demanded I got kicked out.

So then, I returned to north-west London schooling, attending a state high school just up the road from my primary school. But this time I came prepared. I had one friend already, a guy in the upper year called Henry. We'd known each other since I was five, and had been close since. He was basically my brother.

I made friends quickly, had a couple of girlfriends, and managed to keep a level between class work and pissing about. A set mediocre A-levels and numerous suspensions later, I was out, in a film school studying psychology and directing. And now after that admittedly long intro to my life, I have set the scene of one of the best moments of my life.

I mentioned Henry, and he was literally the best friend I ever had. We lived right next door to each other, and we would always hang out on weekends. Going for a movie, playing video games, or just staying at home. Well, that last one got a bit more common during my winter break from university. Henry lived in the other half of our semi-detached building . I'd go over, and he'd usually be either doing his usual time consuming set of homework, instead of developing the social life he so dearly needed.

But Henry was a perfectionist, so whilst doing his homework, I'd be go back home for a small wait. Usually amounting up to an hour or two. But the best thing I could have ever hoped for one saturday.

My parents had gone on a weekend holiday to italy, and had told me to stay at Henry's due to refurbishing back at the house. I was sent over on friday morning, sending my finger to the bell. Pressing down onto it, I listened out for the familiar ring of his home.

Through the glass, I could just about make out a pair of lean, sexy legs heading for the door, clad in black yoga pants. A hand of a white complexion reached for the door, pulling it open, the woman in front of me smiling warmly to me.

"Oh, hi Luke!" Alice said with an excitement I could only explain with our many years talking to eachother.

"Hey Alice" I grinned to her, dropping my duffle bag to pull her in for a rather tight hug. I tried to make it last for as long as possible, digging my nose into her hair hidden neck, trying to pull her well sized breasts against my chiseled chest.

Moving with her, I pulled back as she did, giving her a warm smile, getting a quick peek at her yoga prepared body.

Alice was wearing a tight white sports bra, fitting over her 34 D breasts like a second layer of skin. It left little to imagine, the top of her breasts slightly popping out, her cleavage practically forcing me to look.

As she turned, I then averted my eyes to trail down her back towards her perky ass. It wasn't big, but it sure was fucking sexy in yoga pants. I was hypnotized, my hand beginning to slowly move towards it. I pulled it back, sighing silently to myself.

"Sorry Luke, I know you're staying and all, but Henry is doing his course work apparently..." She said this as she turned to face me, rolling her eyes with a smirk. She averted her eyes back up to mine, shifting into an amused grin.

I began to chuckle "What do you mean by apparently?" I asked, lightly smiling to her.

Alice bit her lip, as she looked up to me. She then closed the space between us, her body dangerously close to mine. She lifted her hand slightly, mimicking a wanking action, before stepping back to laugh,

And I laughed with her. We laughed for a few moments, her hand resting on my arm, as we maintained eye contact the whole way through. It was so awesome.

Alice had to go back to her yoga then, which left me to go unpack in their spare room. I didn't see anything of Henry that day, accept for the grunted hellos when I'd pass his room.

It eventually got to night and I had just got undressed into my boxers. I got up from my bed, and made my way out of the room, down the hall, and towards a door away from the others. The bathroom.

Moving my hand to the door knob, I pushed it open, hearing to my surprise the sound of rushing water. I shrugged, Pushing the door further, as I entered the steam filled bathroom, causing me to instantly gawp at the sight in front of myself.

Alice. Full frontal naked. In the shower. Wow.

I saw her finally in full, eyes closed, bobbing her head from side to side to a silent tune, as her hands were brushing and combing through her shampoo filled hair. She had a slight smirk on, as she begun to slowly move her hands down from her hair, crossing over her face, down her neck, then placing them onto her large chest.

She started off mild. Stroking her hands from the top, down past the nipple. Her shampooed hands slipped over the luscious globes, rubbing them slightly in the process.

She then escalated the act entirely, as she moved her hand down even further past her tits, extending them down into her pussy. She slipped two fingers inside in a swift action, beginning to continuously plunge in and out, whilst squeezing, rubbing and generally groping her own tits.

She slipped another finger in, moaning with pleasure at the mere brush of an extra finger, whilst getting faster and faster. She probably thought no one could hear her through the "closed" bathroom door, because the moans were only getting louder, and just as she hit that peak groan, her eyes finally opened, looking from the ceiling, straight into my eyes.

Alice went into a frenzy, moving against the bathroom wall, covering her tits and her pussy with each of the working hands, squealing at the top of her lungs.

"LUKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I'M IN THE SHOWER!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, her eyes a mixture of fury and embarrassment.

"I... I uh... I..." I began to stammer, not knowing what to do as I shifted in my place. I then stood completely still, my eyes averting back to her perfectly rounded breasts, only slightly covered by her petite hands.

She shook her head, sighing, getting out of the shower to grab her towel. She wrapper the towel around herself, before turning to be with a smirk.

"If you wanted a peek, you should have just asked..."

"Wh... What?" My eyes widened, as I looked up and down Alice's body, whilst she approached me, swaying those beautiful hips of her's.

"Well... It's not like you're fourteen anymore. You're a grown man" She stood in front of me then, dropping her towel to the floor, placing her hands on her hips as she outstretched her chest to me, "And I'm a woman that I know you've wanted since your balls finally dropped."

At that moment our lips crashed against each other. My hands placed themselves against her warm, wet waist, as my lips sucked and kissed along with her's. I opened my mouth slightly wider, out reaching my tongue, asking for entrance into her mouth. With Alice's permission, I slipped my tongue in, beginning to french kiss this beautiful Milf.

I slid one of my hands down her back, the water dripping off from her waist with the movement of it, as my hand went down to tightly grasp her firm ass. I stepped forward, moving her further back, eventually causing her to lean slightly against the counter.

Gripper her ass tightly, I lifted her, continuing the entanglement of our tongues, as they wrestled with each other of the dominance of our mouths.

Alice moved her hand from my neck to my chiseled chest, as I was still just in my boxers, before she lunged her hand down in one quick movement into my underwear. She dug around in there, her damp hand brushing over my now hardened cock many times, almost as if she was teasing it.

Finally, after what seemed like a millenium of waiting for her to stop playing, she gripped my cock, sliding down my boxers with one hand, taking a firm grip with the other.

Alice began to move her hand up and down, sliding over it like it had just been lubed. She shot me a mischievous grin before she pushed me back a little, to jump down onto the floor. She slowly let herself kneel down, giving me a nice look right onto her wet, grapefruit tits.

I let out a sudden gasp of pleasure then, as I looked down to see Alice's mouth completely engulf my member. her mouth moved along the length, bobbing up and down it, stroking my balls as she did. I caught her eye then, grinning to her as I placed my hand against her forehead, pushing it against the counter, unabling her to suck anymore.

with her in this position, I begin to thrust into her mouth, each thrust slamming Alice's head into the counter, giving off squeals of surprise, joy and slight pain.

I pulled out then, granting her permission to stand, as I wrapped my hands around her hips. With this position, I turned her over, lifting her chest to lay against the countertop.

With Alice tit down on the countertop, I moved my hands under her chest, beginning to fondle her large breasts, allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist.

I angled my head towards my throbbing manhood, smirking slightly as I lined it up of the subject of all my dirty fantasies. With one thrust, I plunged my cock in, all eight inches quickly disappearing into her tight pussy, making her moan loudly with pleasure and ecstasy. I groped and squeezed her huge tits, continuing to hump the shit out of Alice.

"Luke Luke Luke Luke... LUKE!" Alice screamed, her squeals echoing through her house, as I humped her right to the loudest orgasm I've heard in my entire life of porn. I pulled out then, just in time, as I grabbed her by the shoulders to turn her over, spewing my fluids all over her tits.

Alice grinned to me, pushing herself up to lean her chest against mine, kissing me passionately on the lips for only a few moments.

She then grabbed her linen robe by the shower, wrapping it around her tight body, leaving just enough space for a bit of cleavage at the top.

With one last brush of her hand on my now depleting member, she left, swaying her hips as she walked, passing my one last wink. This would be a great weekend...