My Best Friend's Son Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Eric and Evan take off and learn something about each other.
3k words
4
16.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My best friend Lexie and I have been friends since she was in high school and I was in middle school. She was friends with my sister and after the accident, she still came around for me. Lexie ended up pregnant in her last year of high school. The dumb jock that knocked her up disappeared to college, leaving her to raise her son alone.

I started a business at 16 that made millions by the time I was 18. I bought more businesses and made a multi-billion dollar corporation. I supported Lexie and funded her way through college. Then I hired her as one of my managers.

I was close with Evan. He was the son I could never have. I was sterile from leukemia as a child, so I tried my best by him. Lexie and I would never be a couple because as she and her son knew, I was gay.

I had acquired an island for my own private use in the Philippines. I was headed out there for a month long stay. I had arranged for Lexie and Evan to come along. I knew they would like the sun and sand, and the privacy to do as we pleased. However, Lexie had an emergency come up at work, and when I suggested we postpone, she shot me down.

"You have been looking forward to this trip for some time," she said. "Evan just turned 18 and you thirty. Take him out there and live it up a little."

So Evan and I packed our bags and the day were to leave was the first day of his summer break. I drove to their house and found that Evan had not yet gotten home from school. Lexie had to talk to me about something anyway.

"When you are out there, I want you to bring up the subject of sex."

I stared at her, dumbfounded. "What exactly do you need me to talk to him about?" I stammered out.

"All of it."

"What do you mean all of it?" I exclaimed.

"I mean, I never got around to telling him about it." She was bright red and shamefaced, but I let her have it.

"How could you not tell him?" I shreiked. "He could be out right now getting some girl knocked up. Do you want him to go through what you did, or did you think he would turn out like his father?"

"I thought that if he didn't know..." she trailed off.

"That he wouldn't get into trouble?" I demanded. "Lexie, he may be in more trouble than you realize. We may not have STD"S anymore thanks to the vaccines, but he could easily do something he will regret for the rest of his life."

I couldn't say anymore, because I heard the front door open and close. Evan was home. I shot her a dirty look and went out to meet him. He was stoked about the trip, I could tell. He grabbed his bag and we were off to the airport.

Chapter 2

Life is good when you are a billionaire. It was better than being royalty. You are royalty without the title. I had a private jet, staffed with my own personal staff. The pilot was a man who loved to fly and the steward was usually one of my three assisstants. All three of them were at the Island making the final preparations, so I hired a temp.

The flight was long and then we had to get through customs on the other side. I had shipped most of our stuff that we really needed a week ago. My head assisstant, Alex, called yesterday about it's arrival.

After all that, we climbed in my boat and sped off to the Island with Alex at the helm.

On the trip, Evan and I talked about a lot of things, sex not being one of them. I wanted to know more about his life. He had a great head on his shoulders, with a cool calm temper to match. He was more chill than hot head. He was the kind of person who let you do as you please unless it interfered with his life.

As we approached the island, I went below and changed out of my clothes. I was here for the sun and I only wore a swimming thong to prove it. I sent Evan to change as well and got the pleasure of seeing his face when he came up. He was stunned by me showing so much skin. I had a great body and wasn't ashamed of showing off.

He, however, surprised me. He wore a pair of long shorts and a T-shirt. I asked him, "Why are you all covered up? We are here to work on our tans and hit the beach."

"Mom always said that we shouldn't show off our bodies like that," he whispered. "She says that lust is a sin that punishes the wicked and evil."

"Am I wicked and evil, Evan?" I asked.

"NO!" he shouted velhemantly. "you've been nothing but good to me and my mother. You have a pure soul and aren't afraid of evil because you are so good."

"Evan," I said bewildered. "I have no idea what makes you say these things. I am just as falliable as the next man. What I choose to do makes me a good person, but i'm no different from the next man. Besides, what has put these radical ideas into your head."

He looked as stunned as I was. I was seeing a chasm in between us that I hadn't noticed before. I knew then that I should have had more alone time with Evan than all the times we went out with his mother.

I watched him battle inside himself for the right answer. Finally he looked me in the eye and said, "Don't all good boys behave this way?"

"Evan," I said. "You are not a boy anymore. You are a man. You have been for some time. Now that you are 18, it is time you started making decisions for yourself."

"But what about sin and evil. Eric, I don't want to be a bad person."

"Then you won't" I said. "I have faith in you. Anger, Envy, Pride, Lust; those are all human emotions. It is when we do them in excess that trouble comes along."

"Mom says that lust is the worst sin of all."

"Your mother fell afoul of that particular sin. I can see why she would feel that way. We will have to discuss lust and sex while we are on the island. There is a lot about life you need to know. Cover up or take off that get up. That choice is yours. I'll be up on deck." I turned and started back up the ladder when he began to shout.

"I WANT IT OFF. UNCLE ERIC, I WANT THE DEVICE OFF!!"

I turned on the ladder and said sharply, "What device?"

"Father Gregory put a device on us boys to prevent us from being led down the path of temptation. He said lust couldn't harm us if he let him put it on."

"Where is it?" I asked fearfully.

He pulled down the front of his pants and I exclaimed, "MOTHER OF GOD!"

There was a hardened piece of plastic around his penis and testicles. I knew that if he even got the slightest erection, it would cause him pain. I could see it was already doing that. The flesh was red and swollen. He had had it on for a long time.

I rushed forward and took him to my cabin. I had him lie on the bed and I brought out my tools. It was the work of five minutes to break the clasp and slowly remove the device. Bits of skin came away with it, making me furious. However, Evan made not one noise nor moved in any way. This alone made me more wary.

I wrapped his penis up in some clean towels, then went to the bridge. My head assisstant Alex was up there singing away to tunes. I quickly had him increase the speed and had him connect me to the island.

Issan and Leo were ready for our arrival. They had a gurney waiting when we arrived twenty minutes later. I had them take Evan off the ship and to sick bay. There, we assessed Evan from head to toe and what I found made me more than furious.

Evan had welts, scars, scabbed over scrapes, bruises, and peeled off skin. He had been beaten by others and forced to beat himself. I knew that the wounds were superficial when compared to the emotional trauma. But I used a new medicine that my company developed. It cleaned and healed wounds, faded scars, and encouraged healthy tissue to form.

His penis in particular needed it. The skin and vessels were so thin. Within hours, it had healed and become what it should have been. Someone had done a hack job on his circumcision, and it had been done in the past few years. I hadn't realized when I applied the mixture that his foreskin would grow back.

When I applied the medicine to the lacerations I found on his scalp, his hair started growing rapidly. I saw that patches had been ripped out and cut out in other places. This compound repaired it all and brought it back to life. I let him rest while I went to confront his mother.

Chapter 3

Lexie was on the big monitor and she was happy. I knew she wouldn't be in about five minutes as she prattled on and on. She told me about the issues with her project and how she was resolving them. Finally she said, "Eric, what is the matter? You look upset."

"How upset would you be," I said slowly and with coldness. "If you found out that someone had been torturing your god son. Beating him, whipping him, tearing out his hair, placing some God-cursed device on his penis so he couldn't have an erection! No wonder you were so sure he wasn't fucking some skank! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Eric," she said bone white. "I don't know what he has told you, but..."

"TOLD ME!" I screamed. "HE DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME ANYTHING! I HAD TO COERCE IT OUT OF HIM. THE POOR BOY IS SO TURNED AROUND BY YOU AND YOUR INFERNAL PRIEST THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW UP FROM DOWN!"

She was shaking and I knew why. SHe knew me well enough to know what i would do next. And I did it.

I said calmly, "Until the situation has been investigated and you clear of all charges, you are hereby placed under suspension. Your computer, phone, and accounts will be seized effective immediatly. You will be paid a portion of your salary until such a time as the matter is closed. Gentlemen, please escort Ms. Gregory out of the building."

Two security guards appeared out of nowhere and took Lexie by the arms. She tried to fight, but they forced her out of the chair and down to human resources. There she would be forced to relinquish her phone, ID, and anyhing else of company property. I called another manager and had him assume control of her department for the time being.

Alex and I began to talk about Evan. His future was secure in the trust I had set up for him as a child. But in the immediate future, he needed help. Mental help. We came up with a plan and set it into motion.

The next morning, Evan woke up healed, with long hair and a longer penis than he remembered. He was in his room and had spent the night in a drug induced sleep. His shout of surprise was heard throughout the whole house as he discovered that all of his clothes had mysteriously vanished.

"Uncle Eric," he yelled. "Where did you stash my clothes?"

"Come in here," I said. "We need to talk. Don't worry about your clothes this second. I've seen it all before and nothing surprises me."

He came in, quietly, his hands in front of his genitals, clearly embarrassed. I looked him up and down as he sat quickly in a chair and crossed his legs to help cover himself. His wounds had healed and he was looking 100% better.

"Evan," I said. "Whatever has been done to you, the beatings, the hair ripping, even the device, all of it, it has been wrong. They had no right to do any of that to you, whatever their or your beliefs are. You are a human being with free will and a right to live the way you want."

"I understand that now, Uncle Eric," he whispered. "I know that they did wrong. I knew it back then when they started, but was too scared to try to stop them or speak out. But when you gave me the choice, it all came out. I couldn't bear being locked up inside myself while everyone was able to be themselves."

"You have that right Evan," I said leaning close. "You will always have that right."

"Thank you," he said, tearing up. He sniffed and said," Now, what happened to my clothes?"

"Ah, about that," I said. "I thought it would be best if you were to gain confidence and security about yourself. The best way I thought how was to take them away."

"You want me to run about naked?" he said incredulously.

"Yes," I said nodding my head. "You are uncomfortable in your own skin. Now that you have to wear it and show it off, you may feel better about yourself and realize some truths that have been hidden from you. Go, enjoy the beach and the springs on the Island. Have fun and play. Feel what it means to be young and free. Then when you are more secure about yourself, we will talk some more."

Chapter 4

Evan took my words to heart. Timidly at first, he went out to the beach and the fresh water springs on the island without a stitch of clothing. Within two days he was more comfortable with himself, more used to being in his own skin. He refused to let us cut his hair, which hung to his waist in black waves.

Quickly his skin tanned without burning. Nightly we spread a medicated paste on him from head to toe. It kept him tan and blocked excess radiation. He shone with health and happiness by the third day.

On the fourth day, he came to me with what he felt was a huge problem.

He said, "Uncle Eric, something is really wrong. I think that device did something to me."

I was concerned at first, he was hiding his lower half in the doorway and looking ashamed. I asked, "What is the matter?"

He walked out then and I saw the issue immediately. "It won't go down," he whispered

He was getting an erection, probably the first he could remember. His newly healed penis was ultra sensitive, so I was surprised it took this long. I sat him down and started my explanation.

I told him about sex and how it was used to make children between men and women. I explained how it worked and that it was natural. It felt weird to explain this to an 18 year old, but he had been neglected in this area of his education. I was partly to blame, as I should have spent more alone time with him and gotten to know him much better than I did.

He asked, "So this is normal, huh? How do I get it to go away?"

"Evan, there is a thing guys do. Technically it is called masturbation, but men call it jacking off. What you do is rub your cock up and down with your hand. You now have a foreskin, so you shouldn't need a lubricant. Change your pace and rub your hand around your body. Find the sensitive spots. You'll know when you find them.

"When the pressure gets too much, keep going. Just let nature take it's course. You'll know when you're done."

Evan was very doubtful. He stared down at his semi-hard 8" cock and gingerly gripped it with his hand. Slowly he began to move his hand back and forth. He gasped a little than began to move his hand faster. His cock stood fully erect and he was showing no signs of stopping. Knowing that he would get to the right spot without me around, I stood and began to walk out of the room.

"Wait," Evan called out huskily. "I want you here."

Raising my brows, I walked back to the chair and sat down. Quietly, I watched him play with his meat, his pace going from fast to slow. He just sat there watching me, his one hand working, the other just lying there. Finally, I reached over and started playing with his nipple and he tensed. I knew what was coming, but he didn't.

I said, "That's it. Almost there."

His hand went faster and faster. He screamed, "OH SHIT!" and he came. Thick white ropes of cum flew out of his cock, painting his entire chest and face. He howled his pleasure till the windows shook and birds took flight.

His body finally came down, muscles and tendons unknotting as all tension left him. He lay there for some time, gasping for breath, his eyes wide and unfocused. He finally turned to look at me and I started laughing my head off at the expression on his face.

I reached over and took a big glob of cum from his chest and pushed it into his mouth. He was too far gone on cloud 9 to even think of resisting. He tasted his own cum and liked how it tasted. Slowly he scooped up more. He kept eating it until it was all gone.

I leaned over him and kissed his forehead, getting the slightest taste of his jizz. Smacking my lips I said, "Now that you have experienced that, there is so much more for you to learn."

Still gasping for breath, he said, "If that was the first lesson, I can't wait to find out what comes next."

I tilted my head back and laughed.