My Best Friend's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Best friend's son begins to control him.
1.2k words
3.89
94.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis walked in and looked straight at me. I was naked but I reached for a towel.

"My dad said he's waiting for you by the pool with cigars and lunch," his voice was the typical sullen teenager's. He was wearing only nylon shorts. He was sweating and his swimmers build was toned. I tried not to stare.

"Uh, thanks, I'll be right down," I stammered.

He shut the door without another word. I felt it in his eyes: He knew I was a cocksucker and that he could control me.

I dressed quickly in a bathing suit and tshirt and met Dan downstairs.

We smoked some cuban cigars, ate a great lunch of burgers and the works he'd done up on the grill, and talked about old times. He wanted to hear all about my old girlfriends from the old days. I'd been more popular than he had, and I think he liked hearing my success stories with women who wouldn't go out with him. Hell, two of his girlfriends dumped him and asked me out. I'm not bragging, this is just the truth. Maybe Dan hero-worshipped me a little.

"Keith, I'm worried about Luis," he said.

My mouth went dry and I reached for my beer to mask it. "Oh?"

"He's really a non-starter," Dan said. "He sleeps all day, doesn't do much, and doesn't seem to have any ambition."

"Sounds like most of us at his age Dan," I said, trying to keep it light. But I could hear the weights upstairs in Luis' room and I kept thinking of his brown, glistening body.

"I keep trying to get him to focus, but he won't listen," Dan said.

"They're like a brick wall at this age," I agreed. I didn't have kids but I had nephews.

"Would you talk to him?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, I've told him how cool you were in high school and college and how popular you were," Dan said. "I told him how you stayed focused but had a lot of fun in the process, am I right?" He laughed.

"I guess," I said. "But I don't even know Luis."

"He knows a lot about you, man, and it would mean a lot to me if you'd try?"

"I could try I guess," I said. I was hoping he'd forget about it for the time being and I could avoid the whole thing.

"Cool, I'm going to go on a beer and rum run, we're about out, so I'll be gone for about 30 minutes," Dan said. "Stay here and talk to him while I'm gone."

"I don't know..."

"Please?," Dan said. "Look, he's 19 so take him a beer if you want to break the ice. I don't encourage him to drink but if you do it he'll see how cool you are."

I swallowed, "Okay, Dan, I'll try."

"Great," and with that Dan grabbed his car keys and left.

I walked slowly up the stairs. I felt weak in the knees and my mouth was dry. I took another swig of my new beer and held the other for Luis in my hand. As I walked to his door I reached out to knock and the weights stopped.

"What?" he said sullenly.

"Hey, it's your dad's friend Keith," I said, trying to hide the nervouseness in my voice.

"What do you want?"

"I brought you a beer," I said, "Can I come in?"

He unlocked the door and I opened it. He was still wet with sweat from lifting.

"Here," he reached for the beer and took it out of my hand. He drank it down fast.

"Give me yours," he said. I handed it to him.

He slugged it back, too.

"What do you want?" he asked me with a small smile.

"I, well, your dad thought I might talk to you?" I stammered again.

"Go downstairs and bring me another beer," he said.

Without thinking I left and went to get it.

Walking back up the stairs I thought to myself: What the hell is going on here? You should tell this smart ass teenager shit to get his own damn beer. He's a sullen asshole. Tell him you aren't his fricking maid.

...But I walked in, "here you go." My hand was shaking a little.

He took it without thanks and then took a long sip. "I like lifting," he said, sitting down in his desk chair. "I was going to take a shower so if you got something to say, say it fast."

"Your dad thought I could...I don't know, give you some advice," I said, it sounded lame to me. And I was getting a hardon looking at Luis.

He stood up and took off his shorts in one quick movement. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful black cock. It was 5 inches soft and his big balls were beautiful.

"You're fucking pathetic," he said.

"What do you mean?" I said, finally ripping my eyes off his cock.

"You want to give me advice about how to be a successful guy?" He laughed. "But your getting divorced. Bet your wife dumped you because you couldn't get it up."

"No, " I said, but then I stopped. I was breathless.

"You can't take your eyes off my cock, can you, faggot?"

I looked down on the floor. I was ashamed but I couldn't have left the room if I had tried.

"Get on your fucking knees, faggot," he said.

And I did. I was on my knees, humiliated but hard. Why did I want this?

"My dad goes on and on about what a ladies guy you were and how all the chicks were after you, "Luis laughed. "Look at you now, cocksucker."

He took a step toward me. "Crawl to me on your knees and kiss my feet."

I hesitated. But I couldn't stop myself. I crawled forward on my knees and bent down to kiss his feet. I gave them a quick peck.

"Keep your face down there and suck my toes, fag."

"Luis, I..."

"Do it now," he reached down and pressed my face against his toes. "Suck them one at a time."

"I shouldn't..."

"You've got a hard on cocksucker and that's the only thing about you that's telling the truth," he said. "You want my cock in your mouth but you're going to have to earn it. Suck each toe now or get the fuck out of here."

I sucked each toe hungrily, greedily. I was about to come myself and had to concentrate not to.

"My dad's best friend," he said with scorn. "What a fucking success. He's such a guy that he's on his pussy knees in my bedroom sucking my toes," he laughed.

I kept sucking and tried not to hear his insults. But they also turned me on more.

"Lick my balls," Luis said.

I began to sit up and went for his balls but he put his hand in front of my face.

"Beg me to let you lick my balls," he said.

"Luis, please..." my voice was raw and I barely recognized it.

"Now," he said.

I had to fight tears now. "Luis, please let me suck your big balls and your fact cock..."

TO BE CONTINUED...