My Best Friend's Wedding

Story Info
Best friend rewards Tom for being such a good friend.
841 words
2.94
112.1k
20
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was October of 2005. I had taken some vacation time to go to my best friend Carolyn's wedding. I had know her since Junior High school, and even ended up going to college together. After checking into the hotel that night, I was ready for a good nights sleep, but called Carolyn to let her know I was in town and couldn't wait to see her tomorrow. She was so excited that I was able to attend. She told me that after the wedding she wanted to talk for a while, as her husband was going to have to go to the airport and make the flight arrangements for the honeymoon the next day. The airport would be three hours away one way. I said I would be more than happy to stay an extra day to catch up on old times.

Well, the next morning, I got up and dressed in my suit and went to the wedding. After the wedding and reception, I waited for Carolyn, she kissed her husband good bye and said she would see him in about six hours or so when he got back from the airport. She got into my car and we drove back to the hotel.

We went inside, and I told her I was going to change out of this suite and into something more comfortable. I excused myself to the bathroom, and had stripped down to only my boxers, when she screamed. I jumped and ran out of the bathroom, and she said spider. I laughed, grabbed a tissue and killed it. She thanked me, and then said she wanted to tank me for being such a good friend all these years, and loaning her money, and never taking any repayment.

I told her she was more than welcome, and started to walk back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed, when she came up to me through her arms around me and pushed me onto the bed. Before I could say anything she leaned over me and gave me a kiss. I couldn't believe what was happening. I think she knew I was stunned, because she smiled, and said she had been planning this for a while.

The next thing I knew, she was pulling my boxers off, leaving me laying on the bed completely naked. I had always had a crush on her, but never thought she would have given me a second chance. I couldn't resist any longer, I grabbed her, pulled her close, and gave her a kiss, rolled over and stood up. I lifted her up, and pulled at her blouse, lifted it up over her head, and tossed it to the side. She quickly removed her bra while I unbuttoned her pants. After removing her pants, I swiftly removed her panties and laid her back onto the bed. I climbed back onto the bed, and told her how much I love her. She said she always knew. I asked about her husband, and she said she didn't care. She was a virgin, he didn't know that tough, and she wanted me to take it for being such a good friend. One more thing she said. I planned this wedding day around my cycle. I wanted to get pregnant on my honeymoon she said. As far as I am concerned she said this is my honeymoon. Carolyn sat up, and took off her wedding band and put it on the night stand. I looked at her and said once we start there is no going back. She stated she knew and this is what she wanted. With that I leaned her back and spread her legs. I leaned forward kissed her, sucked on her beautiful tits for a couple of minutes while fingering her getting her all nice and wet for me.

When she was we enough for me, and stopped, got closer, and put the tip of my cock at the entrance of her virgin pussy. I started to push in, it was barely in when I me her resistance. Again I asked her if she was sure, she nodded, then grabbed my waist, and started pulling, and helped her and rammed through her barrier, taking her virginity.

I started pumping faster and harder, it didn't take long before she came. I kept pumping hard and fast. I then stopped, and gave her one last chance to back out as I was about to come. Carolyn just looked up at me and said I want nothing more than to be pregnant with your child. With that I continued thrusting, and released me seed deep into her fertile womb.

We got dressed, and one hour later, her husband came to pick her up. She told him she wanted a divorce, and was going to marry me instead. We got married the next day, and next month she informed me she was pregnant. That was five months ago, her belly is swelled up now with my child. we are expecting a two little girls.