My Best Friend's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you do it ..?" she asks softly.

"How do I do what?" I ask, somewhat surprised.

"How do you keep so calm? Men are very sexual creatures. If it was my husband doing to another woman what you are doing to me, he would never have been able to contain himself."

"Well, this is my job. I do my best to keep it professional." I answer. "One gets used to it if you do it almost every day. But then, a man is a man. Only human..." If only she could see my giant erection peeping at her from my pants...

I keep massaging her boobs lightly, her hands still over mine. She makes no attempt to stop me.

"And you ..?" I ask after a while.

"What about me?" she asks, a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"Are women not also sexual creatures?" I ask. "Are you saying that what I am doing has no effect on you whatsoever?" I immediately realize that I have broken one of my most important rules - 'Never get personal with the clients!'. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that." I try to do damage repair.

"It's OK. No harm done." She thinks for a moment. "Well ... I would be lying if I said that I do not find what you are doing very erotic. But I do believe that women are better than men when it comes to self-control. "

We'll see if it's true ... I massage her boobs with greater intensity. She is now breathing heavily through an open mouth. Then, with an audible sigh, she removes her hands from and places her arms on the table next to her.

Bingo! I take that as a sign of surrender. Now I have free access to her glorious, slippery breasts which are now slipping around elusively in my hands. Heaven!

She puts her hands lightly over mine again. "You are not massaging, mister. You are caressing." she whispers.

"Ma'am, are you trying to tell me how to do my job?" I joke. She just smiles and relaxes. She removes her hands again.

I try to roll and tug her nipples between my fingers, but they are too slippery and slips out evasively with every effort. She moans lightly and seems to enjoy my futile efforts. I decided to rather tickle them with my fingertips. It certainly has the desired effect. She moans louder now and gasps every now and then.

I take my hands out from under the top, push my hard-on back into my pants and stand beside her again. I pour a hefty dose of oil on her thighs and the front of her panties. As with her top, the panties become completely transparent. The enormous hard-on in my pants insist on getting in on the action but I resist the temptation to take it out again.

I open her legs slightly. She cooperates nicely. She might as well have been lying there buck naked! These panties do not have the double gusset lining like normal ones. As a result her fleshy, shaven pussy lips with prominent inner labia are clearly visible beneath the dark, neatly trimmed bushy triangle above it. Her hair color certainly does not come from a bottle ... I can even see her erect clit peeping shyly from under its hood.

I start massaging her left thigh with one hand on the outside and my other on the soft, smooth inside. I massage the muscles of her inner thigh, higher and higher. She clenches her fists as I get closer to the forbidden fruit. Her chest heaves up and down as she breathes heavily.

I slip the side of my hand into her groin. She gasps as I make contact with her soft, covered pussy lip. Her hand shoots over her cunt for protection. I ignore her and rub more aggressive in her groin against the fleshy pussy lip. Her hand blocks any closer access to her pussy. I repeat the process with the other leg. A short time later, apparently satisfied that I was not an opportunistic pervert with evil ideas, but I just doing my job, she removes her hand and relaxes. I take it as a signal that she's OK with it.

I stand next to her waist and stroke her underbelly with lazy, light circular movements. Then I slide my hands down over her panties and place my index fingers back in her groin on either side of her pussy. I rub up and down and make sure that my fingers touch the outsides of her pussy lips in the process. She breathes heavily. I squeeze her pussy lips together so that her hard clit is caught between the soft flesh and rub hard and fast up and down. This way I massage her clit with her pussy lips. Her hand shoots out, but hangs above the action, the fingers straight and stretched open. Then she clenches her fist tightly and removes her hand. Her body begins to move very lightly against the motion of my hands.

Then I stop. I pour more oil on my hands and slip them into her panties over her hips, staying well away from her pussy. Her hand shoots out again, but then she drops it her realizing that I am restricting my movements to her hips. But of course not for long. I move my hands in ever growing circles until they come dangerously close to her pussy inside the panties. This motion causes the panties to move down slightly. The black triangle of pubic hair begins to show above the panties.

Gradually I work my hands to right next to her pussy. Her stomach muscles tighten in anticipation. I slide my index fingers back into her groin and gently massage up and down. Immediately her hand covers her pussy. The panties move even further down as I deliberately massage downwards. She realizes what is happening and removes her hand from her pussy to pull up her panties. She holds on to the front of her panties to prevent it from sliding down as I massage her groin. Again I press her puffy outer lips tightly together again, rubbing her clit with it, but deliberately staying away from her labia minora. She squeezes her legs together tightly. She moans and move her hips lightly against my hands. She is smoking hot! I slip my hand over her pussy and press her outer lips tightly together around her clit again, but this time only with my thumb and middle finger of my right hand. My hand moves quickly up and down while her body is squirming against it. For all practical purposes you could say that I'm jerking her off using her pussy lips. Then I spread her pussy lips with the same fingers to expose her clit. I tickle the pink button very lightly with the tip of my index finger. Her hips are squirming against my hand.

I stop and put my fingers into the top elastic band of her panties on either side of her hips and pulls lightly downwards. "May I ..." I ask softly.

"You cannot be serious!" she snaps at me as she comes to her senses. "You want to take my panties off..?!"

"The panties are in the way. I just want to pull it down a little so that I can massage you properly." I push my luck. She lifts her butt slightly and I pull the panties out from under her buttocks while she is still holding on to the front.

"OK. Enough!" she says firmly. I stop. She lets go of the front of her panties and it shoots down slightly so that her short, dark bush is showing again.

"Turn on your side." I say. She obeys. Her hand moves down to pull the panties back up. I'm too quick for her. Before she even manages to touch her panties, I am already massaging her naked butt. She leaves the panties and tries to cover her naked butt with her hand instead. I ignore the hand and simply work around it, massaging her bare buttocks one at a time with both hands. I massage and knead her buttocks in turn with the side of my hand deep into the crack of her buttocks. Her hand remains lightly over mine. My hand slides deliberately lower in the groove of her buttocks until my fingers come to rest on her soft, puffy pussy lips. Her hand shoots to my wrist. "No!" she says firmly and pulls my hand away. I accept it.

"Turn on your back." I say. She obeys, but do not pull the panties back up. Her bush is still showing above the panties. I assume that she is not aware of it because she is still blindfolded. "OK, we are now going to do a few leg stretches." I inform her.

"OK." she whispered softly, her chest still heaving.

I lift her legs so that her calves lie on my shoulders. Then I push them far forward to stretch the hamstrings. I keep them there for a few seconds. Then I look down. Wow! The panties have moved further down her legs. Just above her bare buttocks lies the most beautiful pussy with its pink, puffy lips. I almost come in my pants! I stretch her legs wider. Her glistening inner lips open slightly.

It's as if she knows what I'm looking at. Her hand suddenly slips over her pussy to cover it. She raises her hips slightly and pulls the panties up with her other hand.

I do a few more stretches. She gradually relaxes and her hand is now lying loosely over her pussy, her labia clearly visible through the thin oil-drenched crotch of the panties.

I put my hands on either side of hers and her work on her groin again with my thumbs. My fingers briefly touches her pussy lips every now and again. Her hand closes firmly over her pussy in defense of my assault. I lift it up and put it down next to her. She sighs but does not object. Her hips begin to move gently to the rhythm of my thumbs. I press them firmer into her groin and pull hard to the outer side. Her pussy lips open slightly under the transparent panties. I pull my thumbs to and fro repeatedly with my hands on her inner thighs. My hard cock wants to erupt at the sight of her pussy lips opening and closing. She groans loudly now, her head rolling slowly from side to side.

Then I stop and stand up. "Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to get some stuff from my office next door."

"Okay." she says breathlessly. I walk into the office and get my Magic Wand vibrator on the shelf. My eye catches the monitors of the security cameras on the opposite wall. I quickly check to see if Jess is OK. She is lying on her side with her back to my office. She is still wearing the eye mask. Unfortunately for her she is facing straight to the security camera, her one hand over her chest and the other over her pussy. Why would she be covering up when I am not even there? I zoom in on her chest. Her hand is moving under the top, her fingers pulling and rolling her erect nipple. Wow! I zoom in on her belly. As if she knows I'm watching, she spreads her legs. Her other hand is inside the panties and her fingers are fluttering under the thin material as she plays with her clit. I almost cum right there! I press the HD Record button on the panel and zoom out so that the whole massage table fills the screen. My cock is so hard that it hurts!

I watch her for a while and then head towards the massage room. There is no way that I would allow her to cum without me being present. To save her any embarrassment, I cough lightly, wait a few moments and then enter the room. She lies still on her back with her arms relaxed at her sides as if nothing has happened.

"Everything still OK, Jess?" I ask.

"All good, thanks!" she replies. I glance down at her body. Her shenanigans caused one elastic leg band of her panties to end up slightly over her hairless pussy lip. What I would not give to draw my dickhead over that exposed piece of soft, puffy meat!

I plug the Wand into the wall outlet. "OK. Don't be alarmed. I am now going to use the Magic Wand. Just relax and enjoy it." I say softly.

"Magic Wand..? That sounds scary!" she whispers with a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Not to worry." I assure her and switch the Wand on. A lazy, quiet drone fills the room. I draw the vibrating head gently over her stomach. Instant goosebumps again.

She giggles. "It tickles!" she says with a big smile. She is obviously enjoying it.

"That is the purpose of the exercise!" I tease and draw the head gently over her breastbone between her boobs. She sighs. I apply more pressure on her breastbone. It causes the vibrations to reverberate through her entire chest. Soon those big nipples are once again standing on attention and strain against the thin material of her top! I draw the vibrating head over the inside of her boob until it rests lightly on her nipple. Her upper body jumps at the contact. She quickly pushes the Wand away. "Wow! That's too much!" she says, somewhat out of breath.

"Don't you like it?" I ask softly.

"No, it's not that." she says. "I think maybe I like it too much!" She covers her boob with her hand.

"Should I stop?"

She hesitates. "You decide..." She is clearly in two minds about what I am doing to her. It suits me fine!

I slide the vibrating head over her other breast and let it rest lightly on her nipple. She tries to be brave, but her white-knuckled clenched fists by her sides reveal her internal struggle. She breathes heavily though a slightly open mouth. I decide that she has had enough.

She lies with her legs slightly apart. I now focus the vibrator on her inner thighs, slowly moving it up and down, gradually higher and higher. Just when I get within striking distance, she slips her hand over her pussy. "No ..." she says firmly. In response I deliberately glide the Wand over her hand and push down hard on it. The vibrations penetrate through her hand into her sensitive pubic area. She jerks her hand away. "Don't!" she scolds. I laugh and move the Wand back to her inner thigh area.

"You're naughty!" she says, smiling. She doesn't put her hand back over her pussy. Once again I have an unobstructed view of her naughty bits. I tease her by moving the Wand up her inner thigh to just short of the panties, only to draw it down again on the inside of her other thigh. She is breathing heavily.

"May I remove the eye mask?" she asks.

"Not yet." I reply, gliding the head of the Wand lightly over her stomach. I gradually move it lower and trace the waistband of the panties with it. She groans. Her hips began to move. She is smoking hot!

I draw the vibrating head gently over her pubic bone. Her hand shoots up immediately to stop me. I block her hand. "Relax and just enjoy it. Focus on the pleasure." I reassure her. She obeys. I press the soft head tightly against her pubic bone over the bushy triangle of hair and set the vibration to high. The vibrations now reverberate through her whole body. She gasps.

"Stop! I cannot ..! I will ... Stop! Please! Don't!" she pleads. Her body begins to writhe under the Wand. Her face is flushed as she struggles against the inevitable.

"Sshhh ... Just relax." I try to reassure her. She moans and complains and rolls around. I draw the soft head of the Wand down until it lies lightly on her clit.

"No ..! I can't ... I'm going to... Don't! Uuggghh!! "Her hips begin bucking rhythmically as she explodes in the throes of a very intense orgasm. She moans and grunts and "Ooh..!" and "Aah..!" while her body bucks uncontrollably on the table. I leave her until the rhythmical contractions subside. At last she lies exhausted and panting with her hands over her face.

"I'm so sorry ... You must think I'm a real slut! But I told you to stop..!" she says accusingly.

"Nothing to apologize for. And allow me to tell you what I think of you. I think you are a beautiful woman whose body responds one hundred percent normally to impulses. What is to be ashamed of?" I try to calm her down.

"If Derek finds out what's happened here this afternoon, he'll divorce me for sure..." she whimpers.

"Has anything happened here that he should know of? I don't think so." I reassure her.

Suddenly she sits up and removes the eye mask. She looks down and sees her nipples showing through the completely transparent material. "Oh my God!!" she cries, folding her arms across her breasts. "I'm completely naked!"

"Calm down. It's not that bad. "I try to console her.

"Not that bad?!" she says. "Here I lie blissfully unaware of the fact that my clothes leave absolutely nothing to the imagination! And all you can say is 'It's not that bad.' You now know my body almost as well as my husband!"

"And how is that it's such a big deal? I am a masseur, remember? You are certainly not the first woman I've ever seen like this." I try to comfort her. "It is pretty much part of the package when it comes to the art of massaging."

"Yes, but still ... I'm ashamed and embarrassed." she moans again and turns on her stomach with her head on her forearms. I stroke her back gently.

"Listen, I have not seen anything that I have not seen before. And judging by what I saw, you truly have nothing to be ashamed of. You're a beautiful woman, and your body is in excellent condition." I reassure her. "Come, I've got just the right medicine to make you feel better. Let me give you a back massage."

"What? Have you lost your mind?! Don't you think that enough damage has been done for one day?" she counters.

"No. Quite the contrary. I do not think that any damage has been done. You're having a massage, just like most other women have had." I say. "Come, I have a special oil that I would like to use on your back."

"Just my back ..?" she asks with a suspicious look in her deep blue eyes.

"Remember, as I said - you are in control. You can always tell me to stop and I will." I try to convince her.

"Ok then." she says.

"Here. Put the eye mask back on." I hand it to her.

"Do I really have to?" she asks.

"Yes. I want you to concentrate only on the pleasure. And remember, if you remove it, the session is over." I warn. She puts the mask on reluctantly.

I open the bottle of Ylang Ylang oil. It is specially prepared by Hiroyuki, my mentor in Japan. It has an almost jasmine flavor. It has a kind of narcotic effect that has an amazingly calming effect on most people. Hiroyuki also uses his secret oil additives in the Ylang Ylang that increases the sensitivity of the skin. Because normal skin is rather thick, it does not have much of an effect there. But on the parts that are already sensitive such as the lips, nipples, labia and clitoris it is of course it's a whole different story! "Here." I say, holding the bottle out to her. "Smell it."

She leans forward and sniffs it. "Wow, it smells amazing! It must have cost a fortune!" she says.

"It's not cheap, but then, for my valued customers, only the best!" I tease. She laughs. I put my finger in the jar and put a little of the oil on her cheeks. She is looking much more relaxed already.

I kneel astride her and massage her neck with the oil. I can tell that she is enjoying it.

I then move lower down and push the top up again to uncover her back. She remains very still. I pour some oil on her back and massage it into her back muscles. "Everything to your liking, Madame?" I ask.

"Heavenly ..." she says softly with a smile.

"Do you mind if I push the top up a little more? It is getting in the way of what I want to do." I dare.

She doesn't not answer, but lifts her upper body and pulls the top high up to her shoulders. She lies down on her naked boobs which I unfortunately cannot see because I am behind her.

"Thank you." I say and massage the oil into her exposed back. The outer sides of her breasts bulge outward under her weight as before. I slide my hands gently up and down her sides so that my fingertips finally make contact with the soft, fleshy sides of her breasts. She remains quiet and I decide not to overdo things just yet.

I gently push her legs apart and kneel between them. My hands slip under the sides of her panties. Immediately I can feel her buttocks tighten. I massage her hips under the panties and stay away from the forbidden territory. She remains calm. Gradually I work my hands onto her bare buttocks and massage them deep and hard. In the process, I work the panties slightly into the crack of her buttocks. It does not seem to bother her.

Then I slowly pull the panties down over her firm buttocks. She tightens immediately, but does not object. I leave the panties at the bottom of her now naked butt in such a way that her privates remain covered. She sighs with relief and her buttocks relax noticeably. I deliberately pour an excessive dose of Ylang Ylang on her butt so that it runs down her crack and over her sensitive pussy. My hands are now kneading and massaging her buttocks hard and deep. I pull her buttocks slightly apart, and with one hand in her crack and the other on the outside I massage her bare buttocks in turn with my two hands. The panties move further and further down in the process. Her body is moving gently against my hands. She groans softly. Below her butt I have an unobstructed view of her pussy with its glistening inner lips.