My Best Friends Wiffe

Story Info
He took her away.
1.8k words
4.1
126.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers

I had known Jeff since I was in the 5th grade, and got into all kinds of trouble with him, nothing major, but enough to know we had better straighten up or end up in prison. We grew up to be pretty decent young men, after a few good ass whippings and threats of death from out parents. We got out of High School, Him staying where we grew up in Central Texas and me joining the ARMY for a few years.

When I got home, I found he had married a pretty sexy lady. I congratulated him on his choice of prime beef. When I first met her, I let her know she would be sorry she married him and not me, just joking with her. We became close friends after a short time.

They were happy for years, having had a baby girl then a year or so later a son. And then Jeff found out about cocaine. I knew he was using, but didn’t know how much! After that, he never saw his kids when he wasn’t high and it scared them to see him come home, and started to treat Lori like shit. He really got in to it deep. Using more than he could afford, ending up way over his head, owing his dealer a lot of money. His dealer said he could work off his debt, Jeff anxiously asked him how?

“I will pimp out your wife, until she makes my money back for me!”

“There is no way in hell I would do that.”

A couple days later a huge bulking, mean looking, mother fucker showed up where Jeff worked, asking him to come outside. They went outside and the man beat the living shit out of Jeff, telling him he would be back in a couple of days and every couple of days thereafter until his debt was paid. Jeff was scared shitless, and when he got home his wife Lori saw his face and asked,

“What happened to you? Who did this?”

He broke down telling her everything! She was not sure what to do, She didn’t want to be a whore, but didn’t want Jeff ending up dead either. She thought long and hard, then told him she would do what she had too.

His dealer came over and I was there, He told Jeff he wanted to test the merchandise, and he and Lori went to the bedroom. I asked Jeff,

“What the fuck are they doing? What’s going on dude?”

Neither he nor Lori had said anything to me about the situation. He broke down crying and told me. I was pissed. One, for him being so stupid as to get caught up in that shit, Two, for him letting her do that for his sorry ass. There was nothing I could do or say to make it different. As they came back in to the living room, the dealer was smiling, and Lori was in tears. She looked at Jeff, and then me and ran to me, holding on to me like her life depended on me being there.

The drug dealer said “The whore would make his money back in no time.” and left.

I cursed Jeff, calling him the sorriest cocksucker I ever knew. Lori continued to hold on to me, crying her eyes out. Jeff had been the only man she had ever had sex with until that night!

“Would you stay here tonight? I don’t want to be alone with Jeff!”

I slept on the couch, and around midnight Lori came in still crying, I asked if Jeff was asleep.

“Yes, that sorry bastard!”

She fell into my arms, asking me to hold her. I did and wiped her tears away, telling I would do anything to make this right if I could.

“Do you mean that?”

“Of course I do, I love you like family as well as one of my best friend!”

She kissed me and said, “Then get me out of here! I’ll do anything you want, but please just take me away!”

“But what about Jeff?”

“Fuck Him! He is a big boy, he got himself into this, let him get out of it!”

“Get the kids lets go!”

She went in and packed a small suitcase for her and one for the kids, and we went to my apartment.

It was around 3 A.M. when we got there and put the kids to bed. Neither one of us were sleepy and talked about what we were going to do now.

“Go to bed, if you’ll have me now!”

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my room. As she undressed, I never realized just how fine a body she had before. She was pretty firm for having two kids, and her pointy breasts stood firm, the nipples aimed at the sky. Her hips were wide but not overly so, and her ass was small and tight. I undressed and held her close. Kissing her,

“I have always wanted you!” and kissed her deeply.

She replied in a small voice, “You have me now!”

As we got into bed she reached down and felt my cock, smiling for the first time that night. I kissed her face all over, tears welling up in my eyes, remembering her face when she came out of their bedroom. I had to make love to her! We felt each other’s bodies tenderly. I didn’t want to upset her after what had happened earlier. I kissed her and gently squeezed her breast feeling her nipple harden from my touch.

Her hand touched my now hardening cock lovingly. My love for her growing with each heartbeat. She looked.

“Make love to me!”

As I entered her, her warmth was so incredible, her pussy was so soft and silky feeling I shivered.

“What’s wrong? Is it me? Do I disgust you for what I did?”

I kissed her soft lips.

“No, I just have had these feelings for you all these years and am just overwhelmed by everything and my love for you.”

She closed her eyes and thrust her hips towards me.

She was so beautiful at that moment I would have killed that drug dealer if he had been here and probably Jeff too. I slowly thrust my cock in her saying how much I loved her, and had always wanted to be with her, but never wanted to hurt Jeff as he had been like a brother to me all these years.

She told me “I have wanted the same thing for years, but didn’t know how to approach you with it.”

As our lovemaking got more heated, we threw the covers off us, our bodies covered in sweat. Her moans were driving me crazy, I kissed her breast, her holding my face to it with her soft hands. Picking my face up and looking me in the eyes,

“Fuck Me, Fuck Me please make me feel good again.”

I forgot all about making love to her and began to slam my hard cock in her sweet pussy. My balls whipping against her ass, her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me in harder, Her fingernails raking down my back as she began to scream out my name in her orgasm. I never slowed down as she bucked against me, her pussy gushing with her wetness.

I was almost ready to cum, when she pushed me off her. I thought she had thought of her earlier “RAPE” as I felt it was. But she rolled me on my back putting me on the bottom of her, sitting on me slipping my hard cock inside her wet pussy and fucking me even harder than before. I tickled her clit with my thumb, and she began to rotate her pussy in circles, using her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock with each rotation. I pumped into her faster and she came again this time even more vocal, yelling at me to

“FUCK the Shit out of my pussy! Use your beautiful cock in me, I need it so bad!”

I did my best until I began to shoot my hot load of spunk into her juicy tight pussy. She looked so innocent at that moment it was hard to think that just a few hours ago she had in bed with that scum.

We lay there holding each other tightly, kissing deeply, and confessing our love for each other. I made a vow to her right then, I would never let anyone hurt her again! Her eyes teared up and she slowly moved down until her face was directly in front of my cock.

“You don’t have to do that.”

She put her finger to my lips and said, “I know that, I want to do this!”

And then her lips wrapped around my cock as it quickly hardened in her talented warm mouth.

Jeff had always bragged about her cocksucking abilities. I figured he was full of shit, but found out he had been right. She deep throated my cock working her lips tightly on my shaft. Soon she was moaning as her head worked overtime fucking me with her face. Her eyes looking at mine lustily. I told her I was fixing to cum, so she wouldn’t get a surprise she may not have wanted. She got even more excited when I told her that and sucked even faster. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head as far down as it would go then began to fill her throat with my spunk.

“Do you think that I am a whore now?”

“I could never think of you as a whore, unless you are MY whore!”

Smiling at her as she smiled back. A couple of minutes later my door opened and the kids climbed into bed with us asking why they were at Uncle Mikes house. Lori just said,

“How would you kids like to move in with Uncle Mike? I think we will like living here with him don’t you?”

They jumped up and down on OUR bed squealing

“Oh Yes Momma Yes!”

We got dressed and made our first of many family breakfasts.

Lori divorced Jeff a few months later. I never spoke to Jeff again. Lori and I married a short time later, moving away from the horrid memories that haunted us. I heard he died of an overdose about a year later. Lori and I now have a houseful of kids happily running around, We are more in love with each other now than we ever thought possible. Not to mention the best sex partner on this planet! I lost my best friend, but then, I found an even better one in Lori!

Thanks Jeff!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers