My Bestfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well there goes my night. Tonight was going to be perfect with her surprise in store and all, but I guess it'll have to wait.

It was getting late, but I couldn't fall asleep in our bed without Angie by my side, so I went to lie on the couch. I dozed off for what I thought was about 30 minutes, and as I went to check the time the front door creaked opened.

"Nice of you to join me" I spoke as she tried to tip toe up the stairs.

"Hey! Didn't think you'd be up, tried being as quiet as possible."

"Angie it's almost 1 in the morning. Where were you?"

She spoke nervously "I told you! We had a meeting. Ran a little late that's all!"

"So 7pm to 12am huh? A lot to cover."

"Yeah he's a real yapper" she responded

"Lets go to bed, I'm exhausted."

I didn't fully believe her story, but I did remember some meetings going for hours when I taught, so I left it alone and went upstairs with her to bed.

The next couple of nights Angie started coming home a little later than usual and a whole lot happier. I understood that it was "testing season" at the school so coming home later wasn't much of an issue, but why was she so cheerful? I was always so groggy after work during this time. Many excuses flew through my mind as to what can be making her this happy and of course the one I stopped on was her cheating on me. "Snap out of it she's not that kind of person" I thought.

Fridays down at the highschool were 'short days' and not only the students, but also the teachers got to end their day early. The kids were out by noon and the latest any teacher ever stayed on a friday night was 6pm.

So friday rolled around, and by seven I was home and whipping up my loves favorite dinner and she still hasn't been home so I decided to send a quick text-

"Hey Ang, havent heard from you all day just checkin in! Dinners almost ready will u b home soon?"

I didn't receive a response for a good hour and a half-

Angie: yeah sorry babe my phone died earlier...picked up a tutoring shift. Home in 30!

So there goes another one of my surprises in the trash. I tried not to let it get to me that she's been acting different and chose to overlook this once again, so I reheated our food and set it on the table.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard Ang yell and laugh it off as she made her way into the kitchen and over to me handing me flowers with a kiss on the cheek "these are for you beautiful."

"Thanks they look great" I said monotone.

Making her way to her seat at the table "Not as great as this! Oh my God you made fettucini alfredo?!" looking around the table "with shrimp?! God you're the best" she dug right in without even waiting for me. At this point my appetite was ruined so I just sat across the table from her sipping a glass of wine and studying her.

"Ang..."

Too interested in her plate she didn't answer.

"Angela." I stated.

"Yes my love!" she responded jolly like.

I didn't say anything else but instead kept sipping, although it didn't matter because she wasn't fazed and kept eating. The more I studied her actions the further I got from figuring out what was going on with her lately. Could it be new friends I don't know about...what was it?

"So how was your day?" Angie finally spoke between bites and cellphone texts.

"It was good. I think the younger girls in my class are really opening up."

"That's cool."

"Yeah its always great seeing progress made.

"I bet" she mumbled.

"And I saw David's ex too..."

"Wow, that's crazy."

"Angie are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah keep going!" still not looking at me but at her phone.

"David's ex is pretty sexy I should bring her home for a threesome with me and our neighbor."

"That sounds great babe."

"See you're not even listening to me! What's so important in that goddamn phone that you can't even have a conversation with me?"

Angie actually looked up at me this time and realized how serious I was and put the phone down. "Fine, I'm sorry" she added sarcastically, "what's on your mind, how was your week?"

"Don't be a smartass, all I'm asking is to spend a little time with you over dinner and you've been sucked into your phone since you sat down. Like hi fiancée, what's up, I missed you. Can I get any of your time or do I have to text you?"

"I said sorry ok. Hi, I missed you. What's up?"

"Alright I'm just gonna go upstairs if you want to keep acting like that."

"Acting like what Mary? I'm trying to give you what you want, I put the phone away and I'm trying to talk to you what more do you want!"

"Stop being an asshole!" I yelled but she just rolled her eyes and started to eat again. A few moments passed in silence but I couldn't hold back any more, "Are you cheating on me?"

"What? Why would you even ask me something like that?"

"Just answer the question."

She sighed, "No Mary I am not cheating on you." sighing again, "now answer my question...why?"

Other than my paranoia I didn't really have that good of a reason to think this. Coming home later and being happy isn't that big of a deal to make such an accusation, but that was the reason that I told her, plus cancelling our date earlier this week and being extra interested in texting somebody that wasn't myself. Angela stopped stuffing her face, walked over to my side of the table, and reassured me that I was the only one. I apologized and we finished our meal. After dinner it was only around 10:30 but I was completely tired and just wanted to be in bed.

"I'll be up in a bit, just have to check what we need. I'm making the grocery list tonight" Angie told me.

About an hour later I felt her hop in her side of the bed starting to cuddle up behind me but I was already half way sleep. She wrapped her arm around me while burying her face in my neck. I thought she was going to fall asleep just as I was, but she had other plans. I started feeling the softest kisses being planted on my neck and her hand slowly gliding down my torso with her soft body pressing closer into mine.

"No stop Im not in the mood" I mumbled into my pillow, but once Ang is horny there's no stopping her.

"Mmm come on baby" moaning in my ear and nibbling it, "I know you're wet, aren't you" she whispered as she forcefully checked for herself, "see" sexily licks my ear, "I knew it."

I couldn't help but fall under her spell.

The way she ate my pussy that night was not the ordinary. It was longer, slower and deeper. She was savoring every inch I had and every drop that came when she sucked my clit. She was doing something different that I never wanted her to stop. My climax was building up hard causing my legs to shake as I grinded against her innocent yet daring face, pushing her head further in and begging for more. My moans became louder as I screamed, "no more I'm cumming" but she continued until I flooded her face when she began fucking me. My words hazed together and I could no longer speak. Two fingers became three and then four with her flicking my clit with her tongue and looking deep into my eyes that stayed open for only a few more seconds.

"Ugh baby...oh my fucking...ahh fuck me harder!" I moaned and she obeyed. My eyes rolled back, thighs clenched, and mind clear as I came all over her face again. Each lick she cleaned me up with sent shudders through my body and she crawled up my body, giving me one of the deepest most affectionate kisses we've ever had. When my girl finally decided to pull away I had no energy left. Ang brought her fingers that she had just fucked me with to my mouth and I enjoyed tasting every one of them.

I jumped awake to Angies phone ringing. As hard as I tried to get her to wake up and answer it, she wouldn't budge. The ring tone hadn't subsided yet, so I rubbed my sleepy eyes and took a look at the phone. It read "Mama" and of course I picked up, it was her mother calling in the middle of the night.

"Hello?" I lazily answered.

"Angie! So yes I'm drunk right now and yes it's 3AM but I need you to come pick me up sis..."

"Hello? This doesn't sound like Angies mom?" I replied.

"Huh? Mary! Why in Christs sake are you awake? No why are you on Angela's phone?"

"What the hell...is this Amanda?"

"Well who else would it be, silly?" giggling, "I personally put my name in her phone as Big Sis Best Sis!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Whatever I'm too tired for this. What do you need? Ang is asleep" then I mumbled, "so was I"

"Come get meee! Please! I'm at this bar and I wasn't going to drink anything tonight, I promise! But this guy from highschool was there and bought me a beer and I just got caught up and 1 beer turned into 5 tequila shots and I was supposed to be in rehab but I left and went straight to the bar and found Greg and I'm so sorry!" she was weeping now.

"Alright, alright, slow down! Rehab, what?"

"That doesn't matter I just wanna sleep already Mary!"

"Okay how about this. Angie's sleeping, and I'm too out of it to drive. I'll send a taxi to you, I have a buddy that drives so it'll be free this time, and I'll tell Ang to come see you in the morning."

"Oh you're the best! You're crazy for being awake at this hour, go to sleep. Love you"

I rolled my eyes at that comment and we hung up the phone. I laid back down and fell asleep right away.

The following day couldn't have been any more annoying. It was around noon when we finally woke up and were about to shower. Typical conversation started as Angie was gathering her clothes and shampoos while I laid lazy on top of the covers still,

"Oh yeah, so at like 3 this morning Amanda called your phone" I told her.

Angie stopped what she was doing,

"Amanda?..."

"Yeah."

"What did she say?" she asked unknowingly.

"She was at a bar and drunk and just needed a ride, so I called her a cab."

Ang completely stopped what she was doing and slammed her towel down on the bed as her eyebrows straightened in fury.

"Ummm yeah that's annoying, but did I miss something?" I asked.

Angie started throwing on some clothes in a hurry,

"She was supposed to be in rehab! She checked herself in a few nights ago Mary."

"Okay..." then I remembered, "Oh yeah she did say something about rehab!"

She stopped in her tracks once again,

"Mary what the fuck is wrong with you?! Oh my God!"

"Excuse me?" I sat up, "What the hell did I do?"

"You let a drunk mention that she was supposed to be in rehab and you just let it go? You should've woken me up."

"Woah ok" I added sarcastically, "So now it's my fault that a drunk, your sister, is out roaming the streets at 3 in the morning?"

"No it's not your fault." Ang responded with an attitude and look of disgust, "but you could have done something for Christs sake. Wake me up, go get her, anything!"

"Alright number 1, don't talk down to me like you're my mother, because that you're not. And second, I did do something. I called her a cab that brought her home for free, safe and sound. And as far as waking you up goes, I did try. But you being the dead sleeper you are, you wouldn't budge."

She just side eyed me as she tried finding her shoes.

"Were you even gonna tell me that she was in rehab?"

"Why would I? You don't even care about her!"

I sighed, trying not to yell,

"Look, we're not friends and she's not MY sister but that doesn't mean I don't care. Knowing something like that is pretty damn important. I tell you everything Angie, even when I know you wouldn't care, important or not."

She didn't respond, but kept trying to find her other shoe.

"Oh and are we just going to let it go? The fact that you have Amanda saved in your phone as 'Mama'?"

Angie looked up at me from the floor where she was at looking for her shoe under the bed,

"Don't start okay, I need to leave to see her as soon as possible."

"Is she who you've been texting lately? The one who's had literally all of your attention? The reason why I couldn't even have a decent meal with you?" I pressed.

Standing up Ang responds while sighing heavily, "Yes, okay? It's not that serious. So what, I changed her name so you wouldn't be so annoyed if you happened to see. What's the big deal Mare?"

"The big deal is that you've been lying to me." She rolled her eyes. "You told me you haven't really had any contact with her recently and you didn't know much of what she was up to. You offered that information to me, I couldn't care less about it! She's your sister, I figured you would be talking to her. So why'd you lie? Why is your communication so sacred that..."

"Because she didn't really forgive you" she interjected. I was a bit stunned but not completely. "Babe," sitting down next to me, "I try constantly to make her let it go but she wont and continues to say the same things as she did at the housewarming, and..." I cut her off.

"So Amanda calls me a whore and God knows what else to this day?"

"Yes. But babe..." trying to hold my hand.

"Don't 'babe' me!" I threw her hand away and got off the bed, "I let this bitch stay here, even cooked her food, apologized and laughed with her and she stays with this shit?"

"Hey now, don't call her a bitch." Angie told me.

"You're defending her? Do you even defend me when she says these things?"

"Of course I do, you're my fiancée."

"So you defend me but also allow her to keep talking shit about me? That's not what a 'fiancée' (I air quoted) does."

"Why is it that every time you call me your fiancée, you put quotes around it as if it isn't true? Do you not want to marry me?"

I was facing the door at this point and rolled my eyes when she said that, but then turned to face her.

"Maybe not." I shrugged.

Angies face flushed beet red as tears filled her eyes, but she held em back. Anger took over and she stood up.

"Well why did you ask me to marry you, huh?" she screamed and tore her ring off, "Just so you could fill my head up with love and break my heart again!?" she threw it at me as tears fell down her rosey face.

I started crying as well and picked up the ring. "No matter what I do, no matter what I say, our past comes back. I try so damn hard Angela. So fucking hard to keep you happy!" I tried to smile, "you're my queen" more tears flooded my face and hers, "I want nothing but to see you smiling and happy and in love...with me." I wiped my face, she kept crying. "But this" I flashed the ring, "this came between us".

"Don't say that. Oh God please don't say that." she cried back, "Tell me you want to marry me still, tell me we're okay" she walked up to me and started hitting me on the chest, "fucking tell me!"

As I stopped her hands and held them between us, I looked into her eyes.

Angie, I love you with all my heart. But..."

"Don't say but" she cried again.

"Just listen! ...but once we got engaged everything changed. We don't communicate like we used to. Our past keeps throwing itself in our faces. My mistakes, your mistakes, everything." my lip started to quiver "All I want is to make you my wife one day, but either the lies stop 100% or we can't have this."

She stared at the ring and held my hands tight.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying exactly that Angie!" I let go of her and walked to the other side of the room, she turned to me. "We can't get married, not so soon." I finally answered.

"So soon? It's been years baby." still crying, "I want you. I need YOU. Forever."

"And you have me. February just isn't the right time. We have so much to fix and work on. That's too soon." Angie said nothing. I took a seat back on the bed and invited her over to me, she obliged.

"Do you wanna hear the vows I started to write?"

The yearning look on her face as she looked at me couldn't have been more of a 'yes', but she shook her head no.

"Just listen to them. Please?" Ang agreed. I pulled my journal out of my bedside night stand and read,

"Angela. Even saying your name gives me chills. The past few years I've spent with you were a hell of ride don't ya think?" she giggled "But that is the only ride in life that I'd enjoy over and over until the day I die. You bring me so much peace and excitement at the same time, and I'll never know how you do it. When you saved me from my previous marriage, I called you my superhero, and again when I proposed. No one will ever understand how deeply I meant that. I never thought I'd love again until you showed me it was possible." I started crying again. "You made me feel safe and beautiful, Angie. How does one do that to a beaten and battered woman? Here's the most beautiful woman in the world making sure a broken one feels like she's the queen of the world. When in reality you've been the queen all along. I love you so, so much Angie and I'll spend every day of the rest of my life proving to you how grateful I am. Nothing in the universe could change how I feel about you. I found my soul mate, and I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I lucked out." I started crying harder. "Never give up on me, okay? My princess, my queen, my best friend, my everything. I love you deeply Angela."

By the time I reached the end of my vows, we were both crying hysterically. She pulled me into her arms, hugged me tight and assured me.

"I love you beyond words could describe. We're going to make it, I promise baby." And gave me a kiss.

Can we redefine 'love'?

12