My BFF Buster Ch. 02

Story Info
I help Julie get promoted.
3.9k words
4.63
36.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
726 Followers

Please read the first chapter in this story "My BFF Buster". This sequel will make much more sense if you do.

*****

A Month has gone by since Julie moved in with me. Dave sold their condo at a bargain price to get out of it, and it sold quickly. They split the meager proceeds; Julie moved some of her furniture and things over to my place and put the rest in storage.

So we are a big happy family including Buster, my favorite dog. I know this is just the Honeymoon, and who knows if it will last or for how long. But I am loving every day of it.

Julie has formed an intense relationship with my cock. She practically worships it. She wants it up her ass all the time, and occasionally she sucks it dry. We have even done it vaginally a few times for a change, but she really prefers it anally. And I do too.

Of course we can't just have sex all of the time, we do have other quality time together. We have spent many nights into the early hours just talking and being close.

Julie keeps me filled in on what is happening at her job, and she is doing very well. Her Boss Karen, who happens to be her best friend, has taken her under her wing and is mentoring her. Karen will soon be the CEO and Julie will move up on her coat tails.

During one of our late night talk sessions, Julie told me the latest news. She was a little reluctant at first because she didn't know how I would take it, but she felt that she had to tell me.

"Karen and I have become very close, as you know. She has told me all about her marriage and their sex life. I felt that I should be as open with her as she was with me, so I told her all about us."

I replied that I didn't think that would be a problem.

"But you have to understand that I told her about you and your remarkable physical endowment."

I laughed out loud and said "Oh great, you told her that I have a big dick!"

"Yes, and I told her what we do with it. She was visibly aroused when she heard the details. She practically started to masturbate right in front of me."

My God, I thought. These two women are really getting close.

"And then she really blind-sided me. She asked if she could meet you. And it was clear that she didn't just want to shake your hand. I wasn't sure what to do, she is my Boss and my future with the company depends on her. I told her yes. I hope that is OK. You aren't mad at me, are you?"

I tried my best to look reluctant because I didn't want to arouse any feeling of jealousy or possessiveness in Julie. But I actually was intrigued about meeting this woman and maybe giving her what she is after.

"Julie, I am not mad. I understand exactly why you did what you did. Invite her to come home with you; I am sure I can handle whatever happens."

So it was agreed. The next day when Julie came home she told me that Karen would be coming home with her following day. It so happens that her husband will be out of town on business for a few days.

On that day I hardly got any work done. All I could think about was this woman who has been fantasizing about me and what tonight might bring. I almost jacked-off but I stopped myself because I wanted to be fully loaded for her.

At about 6:00PM I fed Buster and took him for a long walk. I wanted to take care of him and get that out of the way.

When we returned to the Condo I heard two cars pull in and I looked out the window. Julie parked in her usual spot and another late-model car parked in one of the Guest spots.

The front door opened and Julie came in with Karen right behind. I was pleasantly surprised by Karen. She is taller than Julie, but then Julie is a petite little pixie. Karen is slender but not skinny with a very attractive face and expensive hair style. She was dressed for success in a light blue business suit with a medium length skirt.

Her legs from her skirt to her fashionable shoes were very nice and she has larger breasts than Julie, and a more ample ass. Buster ran up to meet her and she stooped over to pet him.

We went through the formal introductions, and Karen shook my hand as if it was a business meeting.

"What a pleasure to meet you Bob. I have heard so much about you!"

It was like meeting the President of a Ladies Club who was soliciting charitable contributions. Her patrician attitude made me think that she wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful. She is going to have to loosen up a bit if she wants to get fucked.

"Come in, you two, and have a seat. I will get us a glass of wine. You are probably ready for one, and I know I am."

Julie and Karen sat down next to each other on the couch, and I sat across from them in my favorite chair.

What followed seemed interminable, with Karen gushing about how Julie had a great future with the company and Julie being grateful and thanking Karen for all she has done.

Julie interrupted the small talk and said "Karen, let's not waste any more time. You wanted to meet Bob for a reason, and he knows what that is. Let's get started."

Karen replied, blushing, "Julie, please. This is embarrassing. When we were talking about it, just the two of us, I felt that I could say anything I pleased. But now face-to-face with Bob I am uncomfortable."

"Nonsense, Karen! We are going through with this."

With that she got up and knelt directly in front of me, and unzipped my pants. I just smiled. She fumbled around and finally got my dick out, which was slowly getting hard. She played with it affectionately and it stiffened into a full erection.

Karen's eyes were fixed on it in spite of how hard she tried to look away.

She murmured "My God, that's amazing!"

She obviously has good manners, and she didn't want to stare, but she couldn't help herself. Apparently she has never looked at porn where the cocks make mine look average.

Julie said "Come over here with me. Kneel on the floor next to me."

Karen got up and tentatively did as she was told.

"Is it all right for me to touch it?"

Julie said "Yes" but Karen said "I was asking Bob."

"Certainly it is all right Karen. Be my guest."

She grasped my hard-on and stroked it expertly. Her hand was larger than Julies, but only because Julie's hands are so tiny. She felt the head, and then traced all the way down to my testicles. Her perfectly manicured feminine hand looked beautiful encircling my stiff cock.

Karen whispered "That is incredibly beautiful. I thought Julie was exaggerating but she wasn't. Have you ever measured it? It must be almost nine inches!"

Julie's response was "It's all of that! Think how it is going to feel when he pushes it up your ass."

Karen was flustered by that. "I can't just ask Bob to do that as if it is just some small favor. It is a very intimate and personal thing. We don't even know each other."

I said "Karen, I do consider this to be a favor among friends. You and Julie are best friends and that makes you a good friend of mine also."

Karen thought for a while and then said quietly "I don't want to cause any trouble between you two. No drama, no jealousy."

Julie replied before I could, saying "No worries. Remember I agreed to do this when we talked about it at the office. You asked me if it would be OK and I said yes. Just thinking about it you almost had an orgasm."

I think Julie wanted this to happen more than anyone. There must be some sexual attraction as part of their friendship.

Karen continued to fondle and play with my cock and there didn't seem to be anything else to say. We all stood up awkwardly, and Karen didn't know what to do next. To give her a clue I started to undress, and Julie quickly stripped down too.

Karen got the message and began to strip, but she didn't just throw her clothes on the floor like we did, she carefully folded them and placed them on a chair. While she was slowly doing that Julie took the lube from the nightstand and thoroughly lubricated my rock-hard cock.

Karen saw that from the corner of her eye and I think it added to her arousal. The idea that Julie was preparing it for her was exciting. Julie tried playfully to make it even more exciting. She pulled down on my cock and released it, and it sprang up and swayed back and forth like a tree branch. Karen murmured something almost incomprehensible in response that sounded like "Big thing . . . up my ass."

Karen was now completely naked, and all of her aura of authority and professionalism had disappeared. She had a sheepish look on her face, and I am sure she was not used to being so vulnerable. She just stood there trying to look nonchalant, but at the same time trying unsuccessfully to cover her breasts and her crotch with her hands.

Her breasts did not sag at all, and her butt didn't either, although both are larger than Julies. She had a good-sized muff of pubic hair, not closely trimmed like Julies. Her body was trim and tight and she must work out to stay in shape.

The three of us stood there for a moment, not knowing who should make the first move. I was looking at Karen's naked body knowing I was about to fuck her, Karen was staring at my cock knowing she was going to take it up her ass, and Julie was staring at Karen's crotch. I don't think she had seen Karen naked before. She seemed to like what she saw.

Karen broke the impasse, and she climbed onto the bed and lay face down and waited for whatever would happen next.

I climbed on the bed and moved into position behind her and straddled her legs with mine. Julie got up beside us and took both of Karen's hands in hers and placed them on her butt. She understood and spread her butt for me.

If I were to say that Julie has a pretty little pink pussy then by comparison I would have to say that Karen has a big hairy cunt, with larger, darker lips and a prominent clitoris. There is also a little hair around her asshole but it is not unattractive. Her asshole didn't seem to show much wear and tear from her years of marital bliss. Her cunt was actually open a little and wet, so she was very aroused.

I was just about to shove it in when Julie said "Let me do it!"

She took my slippery cock in her hand and guided it up to Karen's asshole. Julie seemed to be just as aroused as Karen was. I am not a psychologist but I think she wanted to fuck Karen and she was going to use my cock to do it. No problem, I can be a human dildo if that is what it takes.

She touched Karen's asshole with the head of my cock and Karen quivered in anticipation. Julie tried to insert it as if it was a sex toy of some kind, but her hand just slipped forward because of all the lube she put on it. It would not go in.

I saw the need to help, so the next time Julie tried I pushed too, and the head went into Karen.

She let out a yelp, and I stopped right there to let her get used to it. She was not a virgin, but she has only had her husband's smaller tool in her and I was stretching her to the max.

When she calmed down Julie and I cooperated on pushing further into her. Julie would grip my cock as hard as she could and push it, and I would push at the same time, and a little more would slide in.

Karen said "Only about half of it please, Julie."

Julie said "OK" but she gave me a smile and a conspiratorial wink and it was obvious that she was going to ignore this request. She looked into my eyes and silently mouthed the words "All the way in!" Karen was going to get it all if Julie had anything to do with it.

When I was about half-way in Karen said "There!" just like Julie did on our first time. I assume she meant that was enough. It was probably about as far in as her husband goes. I paused for a few moments. Then Julie started to push again.

Karen said "Wait! I don't think I can take any more!"

Julie replied "Just relax and let it slide in. If I can take it all you can too"

So Julie and I cooperated in the methodical process of penetrating Karen's asshole. Julie tried to grasp and push it in, but I was doing the pushing that actually worked. Julie's hand kept slipping on my cock, but I think she was still turned on by the idea that she was shoving it up her friend's asshole.

Julie was transfixed by the sight of my cock inching into Karen's light-brown hole. She moved in to get a close-up view of the tight opening clamping on my cock. She reached under my cock and caressed Karen's clit, and then fondled my balls for a few moments.

Karen was breathing through her mouth with her eyes closed, but she was not complaining any longer. I think she realized that it was not going to injure her and she was enjoying it now.

Little by little it disappeared up into her soft insides. Karen made a soft grunting sound each time it went deeper into her. She opened her eyes and looked back over her shoulder at me, and grunted again as another half-inch of cock-meat slid into her. She closed her eyes again and surrendered to it.

Her asshole was pleasantly tight in spite of all the years her husband had been fucking her anally. She was clearly not used to the length or the girth of the shaft that she was receiving. I was very turned on even though she is not a cute young thing like Julie. She is more my age and mature women usually enjoy and appreciate being fucked, and I responded to that.

There was no longer enough room for Julie's hand to be involved so she took it away. I shoved the last couple of inches in and pressed up against her ample butt. Her butt cheeks are larger and softer than Julies and it felt good.

Karen whispered "My God, it's all the way in me. I can't believe it."

Julie silently mouthed the words "Fuck her good! Fuck her until you cum!"

I didn't need the instructions and I began to pull out a few inches and push back in. I don't like the rapid-fire bang-bang you see on the porn sites. I like to do it slowly and steadily.

So we settled into a nice routine with Karen limp as a rag doll and totally submissive while I fucked her, and Julie watching intently. I noticed that Julie was playing with her pussy as she watched.

The head of my cock was bumping up against something soft deep in Karen's abdomen. It's a good thing I don't have another inch because it would not have gone in. The ruffles and ridges way up inside her tickled the head of my cock as I worked it in and out.

All good things come to an end, and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. My facial expression must have given it away, because Julie said "Get ready Karen! You are going to be surprised!"

And she was, because when I started to pump it into her she opened her eyes with a startled look and said "Ooh God!"

I emptied what seemed like a quart of cum into her before it finally subsided. Vaginal sex is great, oral sex is exciting, but fucking a woman up the ass makes me cum like Old Faithful.

After I caught my breath I pulled my still-hard cock out of Karen's asshole, now slippery with cum. When the head popped out a small river of cum ran down over Karen's cunt.

The three of us lay side-by-side with me in the middle, a thorn between two roses.

We enjoyed the afterglow for a while, and then Karen said she should get up and go home.

Julie and I spoke at the same time to say that she should stay; we didn't want her to leave.

Karen finally agreed, joking "OK, but if I snore just poke me!"

It was early, but we all drifted off into sleep, with the two women cuddling up close to me.

I awoke out of a light sleep to an electronic noise that I didn't recognize. I finally realized that it was the ring-tone on Karen's cell phone. She scrambled to get the phone from her purse and answered it. She spoke softly but it became clear that it was her husband calling from out of town.

Julie stayed sound asleep while Karen murmured sweet nothings into the phone.

Karen climbed back onto the bed next to me with the phone to her ear. She continued to speak softly into it as she reached with her other hand and took my cock in her grasp. Amazingly she kept up her conversation, saying things like "Love you, miss you, can't wait till you come home" as she fondled and stroked my cock into a raging hard-on.

She ended the call and put the phone on the nightstand, and immediately went down and took my stiff dick in her mouth. She held my balls with one hand and grasped the base of my cock with the other and slid as much of my cock in and out of her mouth as she could take.

She is clearly an expert at giving blowjobs and I just held still and let her do her thing. I was astounded that she could multi-task like that; lovey-dovey with her husband while fondling my cock with the intention of sucking it as soon as she could hang up.

After just a few minutes I blew my load in her mouth, and she sucked and swallowed every drop. She treated my semen as a precious gift, not an unpleasant mess. In my lifetime of experience I have noticed that a woman who enjoys taking it in the ass will always swallow my cum. And if a woman gives me a blowjob first and swallows, I know she will gladly let me fuck her in the ass.

Karen moved up next to me and we embraced. She whispered "I hope that doesn't make Julie mad at me."

I replied "The only thing she will be mad about is that she didn't get to watch."

She giggled and said "You two are really something!"

She kissed me and her lips and tongue were slippery with cum but I didn't care. We snuggled together and fell back to sleep.

It was still dark early in the morning when Buster whined and indicated that he had to go outside. I got up and pulled on my pants and took him out front on his leash. He immediately relieved himself and wanted to go back inside. I can't believe what a good dog he is. He has never made a mess in my house.

I crawled back onto the bed between my two ladies and they were instantly all over me. Kissing, touching, feeling everywhere. Karen was quick to grab my cock and fondle it.

She whispered "Do you two ever do it in the morning?"

Julie answered "Every morning."

Karen said "I want to watch. I want to see it go into you."

Julie turned over, face down, and I moved into position over her. She cooperatively spread her girlish little butt for me.

Karen watched intently as I lined up. Julies pink asshole still looked way too small for what was about to happen, but I knew otherwise.

I pushed several inches in all at once, and Julie didn't move a muscle. Julie and I have stopped using lube, and I have to push pretty hard. We both enjoy the resistance and the tightness.

Karen watched closely as my hard-on disappeared into Julie.

She said softly "Where is it all going?"

It was a rhetorical question, so neither one of us answered. My cock just kept sliding in an inch at a time until it was in all the way up to my balls.

I was enjoying myself as I fucked away when Karen said "Can you turn over with her on top of you?"

I thought sure, why not, and I rolled over, holding Julie tightly so she went over with me.

Karen scrambled down between our legs and went to work on Julie's pussy. Julie held still with my cock imbedded in her as Karen licked her pussy eagerly. Karen occasionally moved lower and licked my ball-sack, and then licked the little bit of my cock that was not up in Julie. Then she moved back up and concentrated on Julie's clit.

No surprise, Julie soon exploded in an intense orgasm. This had never happened when my cock was up her ass and it was a nice sensation. She grunted and squealed like a Monkey and her anus clamped down on my cock.

Karen said "Your turn now" and I rolled back over, keeping my cock in Julie.

In a matter of moments I blew my load into her as Karen watched approvingly.

I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed between Julie and Karen. We went back into our three-way hug.

"Julie, he shot his load so far in you I would not be surprised if you could taste it!"

She giggled and replied "Very funny! No, I couldn't. But I do that another way when he lets me."

Leezy
Leezy
726 Followers
12