My BF's Friend

Story Info
A story of how my bf's friend had sex with me.
932 words
3.44
42.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me tell you something about my bf. He is a got guy with sexy body and big cock. No wonder he keeps me happy. But I always get attracted to other guys too. My bf always ask about guys I find attractive, but I always say, I don't find anyone attracted. But the fact is even a slightest of touch of other guys turn me on heavily. Some times in bed we do role plays. And he fucks me as other guys. I love that. Do have heavy orgasms but I deny the fact that I liked it.

One day I was at my bf's apartment. And we were having an erotic discussion of me fucking his room mate. But I was just trying to show that I am not liking it. And he asked me if I can seduce him when he is drink. He would like to watch. And I articulately said NO.

He: "Come on. Once for me".

Me: "No. I can't. I don't even find him attractive."

He: "so what, it will be hot to watch. You don't even have to make out. And even you know he is always after you."

And yes he was right. The way he used to touch me. For sure, he wanted to have sexual relationship with me.

And all of a sudden he got a call from his friend that his car had broken down. And the place was like 30 kms away. So he had to leave.

I was really horny. But I didn't ask him to stay. I started watching tv in the hall, when his room mate arrived all drunk from a party. And was apologetic for disturbing me.

Me: no worries. I am all bored and watching tv.

He: oh, I got a text from Manish. It's fine. He will be back soon. What are you watching? And its so cold out here. Wait. I will bring a blanket for you.

Me: oh thanx. That's so sweet of you.

He came and sat beside me. We shared a blanket. We used to do that a lot. That was no different. But then he offered me to drink. And it was a boring night. So I agreed.

After 15 minutes, I could feel his legs touching mine. And all of a sudden that sent signals to my brain. I started breathing a little heavily. It was turning me on.

I knew it was wrong, and I was under the influence of alcohol.

So I told him I was tired. And I will go to sleep now. He told me that he can massage me. I said "noooo, its fine." And all of a sudden he just started tracing my hair with his soft, small fingers. And I was like, "okay. But it should be a proper massage then" and we giggled.

After some time he started massaging my neck, I was already wet by that time. His hands were all over my neck. My ears. My forehead, And he started going down, with his finger tips, scrolling over every inch of my skin. My pussy juices were over flowing now.

There was silence all over .Only two things were audible: Just those hands moving over my body and my heartbeat.

And I broke the silence by asking him, ""Are you trying to turn me on?" with a short laugh. In return he asked me "is this what you call turning on?"

He: "this is not the way I turn on girl."

Me: ''then what is your way to turn girls on?'

He: "not like this for sure. But I can show you a trailer."

He was standing at my back. And now slowly he started moving his hand inside my t-shirt.

I started asking him to stop. But he ignored that. And reached the inner side of my bra. He started tracing my bra strap, teasing me. My heart beat was really high and I was really turned on. I know I shouldn't be. I love my bf. That's why, I was asking him to stop. But his fingers were now inside my bra. And I wasn't able to resist much. Because now, I really wanted him to play with them. Like the way, me and bf used to discuss in the fantasies. His finger were all over my boobs, they were tracing every inch of that. I guess they were searching for my nipple. And when his finger found my hard erect nipple, he started exploring my nipple, I could feel an orgasm building. He was tracing my nipple, pinching it, pressing it, rubbing it, doing all form of things. That moment was so erotic. I was trying my level best not to allow him to do that. But I was loving it. I could feel an orgasm building up.

I instructed him to go down. He started tracing my clit, above my shorts. And starting tracing my thighs when he was still rubbing my nipple with his soft hands. He started taking his fingers inside my panties. OH MY GOD, I COULD REALLY CUM ANY MOMENT AND HE hadn't EVEN TOUCHED MY CLIT. As soon as he started rubbing my clit, I reached my orgasm. MY orgasm had just started And all of a sudden the door bell rang. It was my bf. And I had to open the door. My bf's friend rushed to his room immediately.

I had the best sex with my bf that night.

I will tell you, how I had sex with my bf's roommate in the next story.