My Big Balls and Cock

Story Info
Helping to solve a problem.
1.2k words
3.94
49.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where to begin, so I will just start from here.

I have my own internet business that I run out of my house.

My name is Tony.

I am single, 25, 5'9, 175, brown hair, blue eyes and a huge cock that is a little thicker than a can of soda. My balls are like two tennis balls that hang down underneath my big cock.

Now, most men would die to have what I have but, believe me, you would not like them after awhile.

Now, here is my predicament. My cock and balls get itchy often and the only way to fix that is to fuck a woman. Her cunt juices relieves the itching, at least for the short term.

I have visited internet sites for a cure, but to no avail. Jerking off doesn't resolve the problem at all either.

I have tried anti itch creams and lotions but they don't work.

I did have a girl friend but her cunt could not take my entire cock and it was uncomfortable for her.

So, what could I do?

Finally, I decided to try Craig's List. I answered various personal ads but when I met the women and they saw my package, they even turned me down.

So, I put my own personal ad in Craigs List, explaining the situation and my needs.

I got several responses and exchanged information with a couple of women who thought they could help but were unable to accommodate my cock.

Just when I was about to give up, I received another response.

I contacted the woman and I explained the situation.

She said she could help me.

We exchanged information and g rated pictures and agreed to meet on Saturday, for dinner.

I met her at a restaurant and she was lovely. She was 5'7", about 125, long blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and a real nice shape.

Her name was Lisa and she looked like she was in her early thirties.

We exchanged pleasantries and went into the restaurant. The dinner was terrific and we really hit it off.

She asked me some personal questions and I told her what my problem was and that fucking was the only cure I found to date.

Lisa looked at me and said she would like to help and if I would be willing to try.

I told her I would try anything for some relief.

After dinner, we went to a motel and checked in. Lisa went into the bathroom and freshened up. I waited and when she came out, she was in a bra and g-string.

I moved to her and kissed her. My cock was already hard and I knew she felt it pressed against her. She moved her hand down to my cock, rubbed it and looked at me and smiled.

I then went to the bathroom to get ready.

When I came back, Lisa was already on the bed.

My cock and balls were almost out of my shorts by the time I laid next to her.

As I kissed her and pulled her to me, her hand moved down to remove my shorts. Then she saw me in all my glory.

"Tony", she said, "Your cock and balls are huge but I am sure I can handle them."

We made out for awhile and I removed her bra and g-string and her nakedness was pure beauty.

Lisa kept playing with my cock and balls and it took both her hands to engulf my cock for her to jerk it off a bit.

She could barely get in the head in her mouth when she tried to suck my cock.

Finally, she mounted me in the cowgirl position, ever lowering her cunt onto my huge, hard cock.

After a couple of minutes, my cock was fully seated in her cunt.

When it was in her completely, she started riding it, slowly at first.

I could feel the itchness going away and now only felt pleasure as she continued riding my cock.

Her pace quickened and I told her I was ready to cum.

She rode me harder and faster until I shot stream after stream of cum into her warm, wet cunt.

She stayed on top of me until my cock went limp and slipped out of her cunt, my cum spilling out of her cunt.

My itchiness went away and I felt great.

That night we must have fucked at least a dozen more times.

In the morning, we talked and I asked her if she would move in with me.

I told her I would support her if she would be my girlfriend and have sex with me whenever I needed it.

Lisa said she would like that, even if it sounded like she was going to be my personal whore. She also said that I was the only guy to satisfy her and able to fill her cunt the way I did.

We checked out of the motel and I went home. Lisa went home to get a few things and arrived at my house later that evening with a small carrying bag.

I showed her her bedroom and where she could put her clothes. I gave her a cooks tour of my house, including my bedroom.

It was dinner time when she got all settled in. I had dinner brought in and we got to know each other better over dinner.

She told me that I was the only man that has been able to satisfy her in bed because of my big cock. She also said that she can never get enough sex and after last night, she was sure I could fulfill her need.

I looked at her and said that it must have been fate that got us together so we can satisfy each other's sexual needs.

As it was getting late, I asked her where she wanted to sleep. Lisa looked at me and then moved her eyes to my crotch and said, "Tony, wherever your cock is sleeping, that is where I am sleeping."

We got up and headed to my bedroom. We threw our clothes off and jumped on the bed and made out.

This time, Lisa was able to get part of my cock head in her mouth and actually gave me a blow job, all the while squeezing my big balls.

Even after I came, my cock was still hard.

Lisa mounted me and straddled my cock and impaled her cunt on it. I watched as her cunt sucked up my entire cock. She rode my cock for all it was worth. Her tits bouncing up and down as I tried playing with them.

Finally, she let out a loud scream that she was cumming and her body trembled as she had orgasm after orgasm.

She finally fell to the side, completely spent. Our Juices covered our bodies and soaked the bed.

We fell asleep holding each other.

During the night I woke her up by eating her pussy and she immediately got into 69 so she could suck me off.

To say we each found our true Love is putting it mildly.

Needless to say, my cock and balls have never been itchy again.