My Big Boob Mommy Ch. 2

Story Info
Busty mom is teased and dominated.
2.1k words
3.93
209.9k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Dear Literotica members: This is the second part of the story, My Big Boob Mommy, and I promise, the subsequent parts are full of action and some( as usual) nasty dialogues too. I thank all the members, who have encouraged me through a number of mails and though I could not reply to all, I would like to tell them that their constant encouragement and advices have helped in extending the story line so that I could include their some of their fantasies too into the story. Expecting your "hot" mails, as usual, have a juicy reading!!

* * * * *

My aunt Donna, after watching my mommy, who is now holding her huge left boob and bending her head to catch her long and erect nipple with her pink and sensual lips, moved closer to me and trying to arrest her strong urge to help her horny sister, patted on my left ass cheek.

"Do you observe how horny is your mom, Lisa? Watch her and see how I arouse her just by uttering few filthy words. Do you like it filthy, honey? I love it and so does your mom! In sex, the more you use dirty and filthy nonsense, the more you get satisfaction. Watch her, you filthy mother fucking Lisa! Watch her! how hot she is? . That fucking titlicking woman is trying to hold all of her tit nipple between her lips and is trying hard to pull it into her mouth. Oh my sweet cunt! Your mom is now licking her nipple honey! Ohh god! See how lustily she is moving her long tongue all over her own titflesh!" said my horny aunt Donna, watching my mom and her pure incestuous self love.

My mom is now stretching her long tongue to move its tip on her stiff and erect nipple and probe its flesh to fully satisfy her hunger for her own flesh. I have watched so many porn movies in which women making self love to their flesh. But my mommy bitch is one hot woman with huge tits, always ready to lick and suck her own tits and get them fucked thoroughly.

"OOOoo.... My fucking tits! My own tits are driving me crazy! Wow! What a huge pair of big boobs these are! People struggle to lick and suck their own tits and for me it is so easy! Oh my sweet tits! I wish I had two tongues so that I can lick and suck both of my tits at the same time!! My fucking tits need a huge cock between them, Lisa! I wish you were a shemale so that you yourself could fuck my tits thoroughly. Watch me, you motherfucking bitch! Watch I how lick and suck my huge boobs and you should try this on your own tits often so that your hubby gets so hot for your tits! Ooooo..... I love showing my huge boobs to your hubby dear, and get fucked between my huge tits with his 1 foot cock while you help us by holding my tits together and pushing them together for his long and fat cock to make my deep tit valley tighter! Wow! Just imagine this, you nasty asslicking Lisa! " said my mommy, trying hard to shove half of her titflesh into her own mouth.

Oh my god! I have never seen my mommy this hot. It seems she is extremely hot today. and I very much wanted to see her doing so many nasty things and it is my dream day at last! It is now my turn to use her lust to satisfy my hunger for her tits and ass. Her sis is very hot too and after listening to her sis's words, she started squeezing her own big boobs and offering her huge titflesh to me, she said " Come on you tithungry girl! come and hold my huge tits with your hands and let's lick them together to make your mommy bitch hotter and hornier. Watch that daughterfuking lusty woman! Oh my god! She is trying to pull her long and erect nipple into her own mouth and Wow! She made it! That damn fucking bigtit woman made it! She is now sucking her own tit nipple and damn, what a sight! OOOooo! "Said my horny bitch Aunty Donna.

I along with my aunt watched my mommy, as my mommy without any shame lustily started making love to her own tits, by holding her left tit firmly with both hands and pushing the titflesh as close as possible to her mouth, so that she could suck her already erect nipple much better. The nipple which is looking like a pink bud on her dollar sized aureole, is shining like a diamond, all wet with her own saliva. She initially moved the tip of her tongue all over the titflesh which is close to her mouth, and started brushing every inch of awesome boobflesh, up and down and all around. All the while patting her own tit and sometimes giving it a rough squeeze, she moved her toungue all around the pink aurola, first moving hte tip of the tongue around the out ward circular flesh of the nipple and slowly spiralling inward to the very base of the nipple flesh.

She is teasing her own nipple, trying to move the tip of her tongue to push the nipple away from her face and again with same degree of lust she is pulling the nipple towards her face either with her fingers or with her tongue, sometimes with both. She sometimes stops the nipple licking and lifting her awsome big boob straight to her mouth, with so much love and lust, she even kisses it. And it looks she is very hot and to let it out, she is biting her huge titflesh, moaning with lust. I could watch her eyes all the time, and they showed pure lust for her own titflesh. Her tongue is very long and she is able to stretch the tip of her tounge to the very tip of her nipple. Oh, my god! This way, if looked at her for 10 more minutes, I would surely cum hard and already, my pussy is all wet with the overflowing juices.

" OOooo you fucking mommy! You are making me so hot. I feel like licking my own tits! Oh mom! You and your sis are two damn fucking whores. Mom promise me now! You will make me cum hard and let me rub my pussy juices all over your huge knockers and lushful ass. Ohh mom! I feel like fucking my asshole with your long and stiff nipples and shoving as much as of your titflesh into my asshole and fuck your tits with my asshole. OOOoo! I love you mom! I like you for what you are doing to satisfy your daughter. "

Right then, my bigboob aunty Donna, squeezing and pushing her huge dolls together, lustly moaned to me, "Watch her Lisa! Watch your bitch bigboob slut mommy! Oh my god! She is lapping her huge titflesh as if there is no tomorrow. Don't you feel like licking and sucking her tits? Ooo, imagine you and your mommy sliding your long tongues all along your mommy's titflesh, your tongue starting from its base and your mom's at top and both the tongues licking the same tit and often touching each other. Imagine how hot you feel when you twist your mommy's tongue with your own tongue on her huge knockers and Wow, it is good to watch when your tongues meet at the tip of your mommy's tit nipple. Then you hold her tit nipple between your sexy pink lips and try to suck it deep into your mouth where as your mom moves her long snake like tongue trying to pull her own nipple into her own mouth! Now if you two allow, I will join you and your mommy in "this tongues on a single nipple war", and if you wish we all would lick your mommy's tit nipple, Oh my god! Ohh, Just thinking of three long tongues moving on and around the same nipple is making me shiver with lust. Oh my fucking Julie bitch! Lick your tit nipple, you slutty titfucking whore, move your pink tongue on that clitty like nipple. Ooo.! I feel like rubbing your nipple with my long and stiff clitty. Oh my sweet pussy, I feel like licking my own clitty now! Heavens help me! Let me lick my own clitty! "

With all this filthy monologue of my big tit slut aunt Donna, my pussy and perhaps my mommy bitch's pussy, both have become very wet and my pussy is so wet that I feel like rubbing my pussy juices all over my mom's and aunt's big tits and make them rub their juice coated big knockers with each other. And I looked at my mom and got so horny and hot after watching what she was doing to her own big fucking tits. Oh my fucking ass! She is holding her huge knockers, one each in her hands and she is trying hard to bring both the tit nipples close to each other(by squeezing the tits harder and pushing them closer), so that she can move her tongue on them simultaneously. No one can stand this scene in which a horny and slutty woman trying to lick and suck both her nipples at the same time, and for me and aunt Donna, this is surely a very hot scene. And for me, I have dreamt about watching this scene for long time. I love to watch an extended version of this scene, which I have to ask my mom to do it right now.

"OOhh, my bitch mom! You really look like a slutty woman now. You horny titlicking fucking whore! Oh my god, if that tongue were one inch more in length you would literally be moving your tip right around that long fucking nipple. Don't worry mom. We are going to help you, mom. It will look better if you pinch and pull your nipple with your fingers while you try to lick and suck them with your tongue. and with all the sexy pink lips, you have, you can as well purse your own nipple betweeen those pink lips and try hard to pull it into your mouth and bite the nipple to arouse yourself as well as our selves. You forgot these slutty and lusty lessons, you dirty titfucking whore? But you would do it better, if you do it this way, the way I am going to tell. Shall I tell you about that, my dear fucking slutty mom? "

I love to use filthy words on my mom and my aunt and they too like it. My mom is struggling hard to make the two nipples touch each other. She loves to show and I too like to see both her nipples side by side. For my aunt Donna, all this is very easy, as her tits are much bigger than my mom's and in a way her nipples are longer and so is her tongue. She can in fact reach her nipples easily by her tongue and pull them into her mouth and suck them too. And with my dirty talk, I made my mom so horny for her own tits and nipples that she almost shouted out of pure incestuous lust.

"You dirty and filhty titfucking whores! You two just watch my big knockers while all the time I am trying hard to suck and lick my nipples. You mother fucking whores, You are never tired of watching me licking my own tits! Now, you filthy Lisa, tell me and your aunt, what ever you want us to do with our tits, pussy and ass, you dirty mother fucking slut! Tell how best you want your aunt Donna should use me and my huge fucking boobs, my pink pussy and sexy and fleshy ass? .. She is going to stay with us all this month, and you will have every fucking boob fantasy fulfilled now. Please tell your aunt and me in really dirty and filthy words, all the things you want us to do! "yelled my big tit mommy.

These are the words that came from my mom and I do not want to waste this chance to tell them what I want. Infect, I have thought about a list of all the scenes in my mind, I wanted to see and act them in and it is my dream come true now. And winking and smiling at my mom and looking at her terrific, big melon sized tits lustily, I started describing all the fucking nasty scenes that they have to indulge and make me cum at least ten times.

Don't miss the nastiest third part (and also subsequent parts), which I am going to post soon. Send your comments and suggestions.