My Big Fat Hairy Aunt

Story Info
A young man enjoys a tryst with his aunt.
4.8k words
4.49
254k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby Wilkins was upstairs in his bedroom, watching television while he sat on his bed. Days like these were perfect: it was early afternoon, he had just had breakfast half an hour ago, and he had nothing to do. The 19 year old was home for the summer after finishing his first year of college.

Most of his classmates would have been out of bed for a while now, working their summer jobs so that they would have money next year for food, gas, and books. Luckily for him, his mother was an executive at a prominent accounting firm. Money was the last thing he had to worry about.

It wasn't as if he was lazy; he tried applying for work study on campus, only to be told that his mother made too much money, so they would rather give jobs to students who didn't have a parent with such deep pockets. He'd also tried applying for menial jobs around the area, only for all of them to get taken by other college students, or underachieving graduates. His mother didn't care; as long as he kept his grades high enough to churn out a bachelor's degree in Business, he'd have something to fall back on, in case he ever blew the trust fund he was to receive at age 25.

But, for now, he was content to laze about his mother's huge home, watching any of the many giant flat screen televisions, hanging out by the pool, or eating anything he wanted. In the weeks before the break, his mother had threatened to make him work an unpaid internship at her firm, only to be beaten to the punch by all of her co-workers who already made their kids do the same. The summer was all his.

A shrill ringing cut through the sounds of Starship Troopers: he had received a text on his cell phone. He rolled his eyes as he picked it up and looked down at the screen.

"Your aunt is here. Come downstairs and say hello."

"Why do I have to even say hi to this chick?" Bobby grumbled as he slowly got off of his bed. "I barely know her!"

Bobby's father died when he was only two years old, leaving behind not only a huge life insurance policy payout for him and his mother, but a sister as well. Now, years later, she decided to visit her sister-in-law and nephew for 2 weeks while she visited from Vermont. Personally, he wasn't really a fan of some estranged aunt hanging around the house.

As he trudged down the stairs, he could already hear his mother and his aunt gabbing away like geese. Reaching the ground floor, he made his way into the living room, and was stunned to see his mother sitting next to a plump woman on the couch. Compared to his mother, a waifish woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, his aunt was a definite BBW (big beautiful woman). She had dark red hair, a beautiful, dimpled face, and full pink lips. Though she definitely had double chins, they did not detract from her beauty in the slightest.

"Well, hello, handsome!" the woman said to him.

"Uhh...hey."

"Bobby, this is your Aunt Barbara," his mother said. "Come over here and say hello!"

As Bobby walked towards the couch, Aunt Barbara rose and held out her open arms for a hug. Aunt Barbara wore a denim dress, and a Grateful Dead t-shirt, and atop her head were a pair of large, round-lens sunglasses. Though her wardrobe was slightly hippie, it wasn't what caught Bobby's eye. He was more preoccupied with his aunt's prodigious bosom. Her assets wobbled with each step she took towards her stunned nephew.

"Oh, it's so good to see you!" she crowed as she pressed her nephew against her doughy body.

Don't get wood. Don't get wood. DON'T GET WOOD!

Bobby bit his lip as he found his face smashed into his aunt's ample bust. He couldn't remember having to try so hard to stave off an erection before. His aunt smelled of some kind of fruit-scented shampoo. Also, he noticed that her arms were covered with a layer of fine hair.

As his mother and aunt sipped wine and caught up, he sat there in polite silence, answering the occasional questions of "How old are you? ", and "What are you in college for?" Bobby had pictures of his dad in his bedroom, and Aunt Barbara looked nothing like him, which was kind of a relief, considering the licentious thoughts that were racing through his head. He was tempted to grab a glass of wine himself and maybe a cold shower after that.

"Whew!" Aunt Barbara said. "It sure is hot in here! I'm not used to these Southern summers. It sure gets hot in Tennessee!"

"Do you want me to crank up the AC?" Mrs. Wilkins offered.

"No, don't trouble yourself. For all I know, it could be the wine that's getting me all toasty."

With that, Aunt Barbara grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. As she tried to extricate her head from the shirt, Bobby caught sight of the large thatches of dark hair under her armpits. He probably never would have seen them if she hadn't raised her arms, since her upper arms were as big as hams.

And then he hit the mother lode.

With the shirt removed, he had a better view of his aunt's beautiful bodice. He only had a few seconds to glace at her prodigious chest, which was barely contained by the dress. Peeking out of the denim shoulder straps were white bra straps; Bobby could only guess what her cup size was. It was more than he could take. He had to get out of here.

"I'll be upstairs," Bobby said to the women as politely as he could.

"I'll call you down for dinner," his mother called after him as he retreated up the stairs. "We're having barbecue!"

After returning to his room, Bobby took the coldest of showers, hoping the water would somehow cleanse him of the impure desires he was feeling towards his poor aunt.

Later that night, he came downstairs to join his mother and aunt for dinner. His mother had spent the afternoon with Aunt Barbara, showing her around the downtown district. The two of them had brought back dinner: ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans, garlic bread, and baked beans.

The three of them were enjoying some nice beers with their food, which helped Bobby to join in on the conversation as well. Aunt Barbara had him and his mother in stitches with all of her funny stories as a travel agent in Vermont, plus a wealth of dirty jokes. She proudly boasted that, at 44 years old, she was making sure to live life to the fullest. She even regaled her relatives with stories of her many vacations around the world. Even with her well-displayed bust, Bobby was having a better time of seeing his aunt in a more familial light.

"Lemme try these ribs," Aunt Barbara said, as she finished her garlic bread. "I've been wanting to try these bad boys since we bought them. It was torture, smelling them in the car on the ride home."

She grabbed a bunch of ribs and began to devour them. While his mother continued to eat, Bobby stared at his aunt as she sucked the meat off of the bones. She was undoubtedly the messiest eater he had ever seen. She didn't bother to chew with her mouth closed, her fingers and lips were smeared with barbecue sauce, and she noisily sucked and licked the bones.

For some strange reason, he found her uncouth eating style oddly arousing. He could feel his dick becoming rigid in his pants. He had to leave the table immediately; otherwise, he'd be pitching a tent at the dinner table.

After summoning an image of his naked, elderly Humanities teacher in order to stave off his erection, he faked a yawn and bade his mother and aunt a quick goodnight, taking care not to look at Aunt Barbara's messy face as he left. With each step upstairs, he allowed his erection to develop fully. When he was at last inside of his bedroom, he quickly ran to the bathroom, grabbed a lotion bottle, and removed his clothes.

"I can't believe that I'm about to beat it to my aunt," he sighed as he jumped into bed and squirted the lotion into his palm.

"Bobby? Wake up, Bobby!"

Bobby heard a voice calling to him through the darkness of his sleep. Why did his mother have to wake him up so early? He rolled over to face her so that he could ask what she wanted, but as his eyes began to adjust to the morning light, he realized that it wasn't his mother calling him.

Standing beside his bed was Aunt Barbara. Realizing that she was in his room brought everything rapidly into focus. Suddenly, he became aware of the fact that he was naked underneath his sheets; he must have fallen asleep after masturbating to the very same woman standing in his room.

"Hey, I need your help. I don't know how to work the remote for the television downstairs."

Wearing a yellow strapless smocked dress that strained to hold her jugs, she was looking down at him in the bed. Unfortunately, before Bobby could speak, his body responded first by causing a prominent peak in the lower part of the bed sheets. He turned over onto his side to try and hide his erection, but it was too late.

"Oh, my!" he heard Aunt Barbara chuckle. "It looks like someone's happy to see their Aunt Barbara!"

"Sorry," Bobby said, his face burning red. "If you give me a few minutes, I can meet you downstairs to help you with the television. I'm just having some morning wood."

"Morning wood, huh? Is that why you're naked, and there's a bottle of lotion on your nightstand?"

Silence was Bobby's only reply.

"A-ha. So that's why you were acting so weird yesterday. Well, I've got just the remedy for that."

Bobby felt the mattress sinking slightly as his aunt climbed into bed.

"What are you doing?!?"

"Come over here, Bobby," she said as she grabbed him and rolled him over onto his back. "It's time for you to spend some quality time with Aunt Barb."

Without warning, she snatched the sheet off of her naked nephew and threw it aside. Bobby looked up at her with fear as she forced his hands away from his crotch and stared at his boner.

"Well, now! You sure are gifted, Bobby. You've got a nice little banana down there."

Bobby always knew he was a bit longer than average, but he always thought his dick was a bit skinny. He never had any problems getting laid, but the girls he slept with didn't really give him much in the way of compliments. Obviously, Aunt Barbara really liked what he was packing, because she grabbed his dick with her pudgy right hand and started to jack him off.

Bobby let out a moan, letting his once-resisting hands fall to his sides as he dug his fingers into the sheets. His toes curled with excitement as his aunt smiled at him while she continued to give him a handjob. He thought to himself, Could this really be happening?

"Mmm, yeah," Aunt Barbara cooed. "I can feel you getting bigger...and harder. You like me stroking you off, don't you?

"Yeah," he breathed. "It feels so good."

"Well this should feel even better."

Bobby watched as she reached over with her free left hand, and grabbed the lotion bottle from the nightstand. After popping the cap open, she poured a large amount all over his genitals without stopping her right hand. She then took his dick into her left hand, while using the right to play with his balls.

"Ohhhh, Aunty! That feels good!" Bobby moaned.

"Oh, Bobby!" Barbara said with gritted teeth. "I can't believe you just called me 'aunty'. For some reason, that turns me on so much."

Unable to control himself, Bobby sat up, grabbed his aunt's face and kissed her full on the lips. Barbara was initially surprised as she felt her nephew press his lips to hers, but then reciprocated by sliding her tongue into his mouth. When her tongue found his, they two of them began to kiss each other in earnest. Aunt Barbara sucked on his lips, slathering her saliva all over his mouth. He even felt her giving his cheeks an occasional lick, too.

Bobby wasn't sure if she was kissing him, or trying to eat him; he felt like those ribs he had seen her eat last night at dinner. Then, the memory of her eating last night swam into his mind, causing him to grow harder while his loins were still in her grip. Bobby pulled his face away from hers.

"What's the matter?" Barbara asked him. "Don't you still want your aunty?"

"I do, Aunty. It's just that, I want to see you, too."

He stuck both of his hands into the bustline of her dress and yanked it down, causing her melons to flop into view. He grabbed as much of each giant mammary as he could in each hand, fondling them and playing with her hard, pink nipples, which were growing harder from within her large areolae.

"Oh, Bobby! That feels so good, yes. Play with Aunty's titties."

"Oh, yes, Aunty. I wanted to grab them as soon as I met you yesterday."

"Holy fuck!" Barbara moaned. "I have such a perverted nephew."

Overcome with lust, she began running her fingers through her long scarlet locks as her nephew continued to massage her tits. Bobby found his lust stoked yet again by the sight of her hairy armpits. He leaned down and nuzzled the exposed bush underneath her left arm, taking in her scent and feeling the hairs tickle his face.

"Oh, Aunty. You're so hairy down here and I love it!"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. You're getting naked with your aunt and you like her hairy pits? You ARE a pervert. Aunty's gonna have to take special care of you."

Aunt Barbara grabbed Bobby's face, gave him quick, hard kiss on the mouth, and pushed him onto his back. Bobby stared up with glee as his aunt stood over his body and took off her dress. Bobby took in the view of her wonderful naked body: her large rotund belly, her dangling, teardrop-shaped breasts, and her chunky thighs. As she seductively swayed back and forth, Bobby noticed the bramble of red hair between her legs.

"Aunty, pleeeease! Stop teasing me! I want to fuck that hairy pussy of yours!"

"Oh, my poor nephew. You want to put your banana dick inside of Aunty?"

"YES!" he begged her.

"Mmm, that's what I thought."

Barbara crouched down on top of her young nephew, grabbed his dick, and rubbed the head against her pubic hairs.

"Aunty!" Bobby moaned. "Please!"

"Okay, Banana Dick. Just try not to cum too soon."

Bobby wailed as he felt his cock slide past the jungle of hair and into the warm folds of Barbara's wet pussy. He reached up and caressed her stubble-covered legs as she began to buck up and down his dick.

"Yessssss, oh, you feel sooo good, Bobby," Barbara breathed. "Oh, Aunty hasn't had a dick in a loooong time."

She reached up and grabbed her own breasts as she continued to ride Bobby. The two of them continued to drown in pleasure. Bobby looked up at his aunt as she bounced upon him, her face awash with lust as she continued to her massage her enormous udders. Bobby tried to reach up and help her, but found his reach only permitted him to her fondle her potbelly. He stroked and massaged her fat abdomen as it jiggled in rhythm with her motions.

"Oooooh, you like your Aunty's fat tummy?"

"Yes, Aunty," Bobby grunted. "You're all woman."

He stuck his right index and middle fingers into her navel and began to move them around.

"I want to fuck your fat, too."

"Bobby!" Aunt Barbara gasped in mock horror before leaning forward so that she was lying fully on top of her lover. "I never realized how depraved you are! Looks like Aunty will have to pump all of this perversion out of you!"

She increased the speed and force of her gyrations by only moving her hips, causing Bobby's eyes to widen from the increased stimulation. With each passing second, he could feel his need to orgasm drawing nearer and nearer. It certainly didn't help that now his aunt's mammoth endowments were pressed against his face. He quickly took her right nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it furiously.

"Aaaaahhh! No, Bobby! Oh, that's not fair! I'm sensitive there!" Barbara cried as she grabbed her other nipple and began to tweak it. She could barely see her nephew's face from under her bulbous teats.

Her words only made Bobby's ears burn as he continued to suckle her heavy breast. For a second, he was sure that he would be suffocated by it, as he began to feel a bit lightheaded. Each of her boobs was much bigger than his head.

With a growl, he wrapped his skinny legs around his corpulent aunt and rolled the both of them over, so that he was now on top.

"Get ready, Aunty," Bobby grunted, as he began to hump her madly. "I'm going to fuck you right into this bed!"

Barbara responded with a loud moan. She could feel her nephew sinking into her blubbery body, making it quake with the force of his pelvic thrusts. She wrapped her large arms and legs around his body, as if she were trying to keep him inside of her forever.

"Yes, Bobby! Give me that huuuuuge banana dick!" Barbara grabbed his panting face and begged him, "Fuck me....FUCK MEEEEE!"

Bobby closed his eyes and began kissing his aunt on her face and neck. As he continued to couple with her, he could feel her massive body getting hotter and sweatier. The aroma of hot, passionate sex was emanating from them, filling the room with a heady musk.

Barbara bit her lower lip as she stifled a particularly loud moan. Suddenly, Bobby felt a rush of heat and moisture surrounding his dick. He stopped moving and looked down at his winded aunt.

"You came, didn't you, Aunty?" Bobby asked.

"Mmmmm....yeah. Sorry, love. I told you that it had been a while."

Bobby smiled. "It's okay. That felt amazing."

"Did you cum, too?

"No, Aunty. I still want you."

"Then sit on top of me and fuck my titties."

"Really?!?" Bobby's face lit up with glee.

"Yes, my love. I want that big banana dick of yours to slide between them, and then I want you to cum all over me."

Bobby pulled his dick out of his aunt's wet and furry hole; his manhood glistened with her cum. He then scooted forward and sat upon her plump torso, looking down as Barbara pushed her tits together so that her nephew's swollen member was sandwiched between them. Bobby needed no further prompting to start sliding his dick up and down into his aunt's cleavage.

After a few seconds, he paused to fetch the bottle of lotion from the nightstand and pour some into the canyon of chest-flesh. Barbara loved the gooey feeling on her boobs, though she was sure that they would be much gooier in a few minutes after Bobby was done with her. Now that her cleavage had been properly lubricated, he resumed fucking Aunt Barbara's tits.

"Yesss.....ooooh, fuck! That feels so great. You like Aunty's big titties, don't you?"

"Yes, Aunty," Bobby panted.

"Aunty's going to be here for 12 more days, and I expect you to fuck me good, while I'm here. Got it?"

"Yes, Aunty...ah....ohhhhhh!"

"You going to cum, Bobby?" Barbara asked as the teen on top of her showed signs of nearing the end.

"No, Aunty."

"Don't lie to Aunty, Banana Dick," Barbara growled as she moved her tits up and down to increase the stimulation that Bobby felt. "Aunty wants you to cum all over her face. I want it on my chest, in my mouth, and in my fucking hair."

Bobby let out another wail as he felt the pressure building inside of his dick; he could tell that it would only be a few seconds until Aunt Barbara got her wish. If that weren't enough, she was looking up at him with a malicious gleam in her eye and her mouth wide open with her tongue sticking out. This wasn't his first tit-fuck; usually, with his dick being so long, the head would pop out of the girl's cleavage, allowing her to suck him off. However, due to his aunt's giant mounds, this was not possible. It wouldn't be long before...

"Gonna cum....GONNA CUM!"

Bobby suddenly sprung to his feet and stood over his aunt's body before raining his seed upon her. Barbara laughed as she was pelted with hot sperm. She felt the torrent of semen land on her chest, face, hair and tongue. After he had finished ejaculating, Bobby collapsed next to his aunt in exhaustion. The two of them lay on the bed, satisfied and short of breath.

"Well....whew...that was a great way to start the day!" Barbara said as she rolled onto her side to look at her nephew. She stroked his upper body and told him, "You were wonderful, Bobby."

12