My BIG, PHAT AZZ Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half yanked my cock from her eager mouth and knelt between her legs. There was silent protest in her eyes and I thought for a moment that she would push me away. So, I reached out in the darkness and pulled my bedroom door ajar a bit.

Etta looked at me in panic as I gently pushed her to the floor on her back. My other hand was already four fingers deep in her pussy saturated in her juices. Once more I lubricated my cock with her lust and began pushing it against her juicy pussy lips.

Etta was slightly shaking her head and mouthing "No- We can't" ... but I had already worked the head of my cock into her soaked entrance. The heat just inside her was astounding and I was taken by surprise as Etta let out an audible sigh.

I clasped my hand over her mouth and collapsed on top of her driving the full length of my cock deep inside her. Her pussy was very tight and snug on my penis. I could feel every groove inside Etta as I slowly pumped my length in and out of her with measured strokes.

From my vantage point on the floor, I could see Tina still sitting in the bathroom urinating. I grabbed both of Etta's legs pushing them farther apart as I increased my tempo.

I heard he toilet flush down the hallway and closed the door leaving only a small fraction of it open. I stopped for a moment and lay prone on top of Etta watching as the bathroom light flickered off. Etta watched too as the hallway was engulfed in darkness once more.

We both tried as best we could to control our breathing so as not to alert Tina. The floor boards creaked as Tina slowly walked by my room and up the hallway to her room. I could barely make out he pink t-shirt and panties in the darkness as she passed my door.

Once she was gone, I grabbed the undersides of Etta's plump drum stick like legs and raised them to my shoulders.

I began to pound Etta really hard on the floor of my room and was about to cum when she reached down and violently snatched my cock out of her vagina. She ended up receiving a major blast of my semen all over her stomach, tits and the lower portion of her face.

It was dark and I could see her beady eyes staring at me in the darkness.

Etta shoved me aside and cautiously left my room without a word. I strained to see her in all her nude glory as she snuck down the hallway and entered her room. I didn't realize it at first, but I was masturbating while I watched.

What in the HELL was happening to me?

..TO BE CONTINUED.

12