My BIG, PHAT AZZ Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel my dick up against your pussy bitch?"

"You like that dick don't you Tina?" She didn't respond and began squirming under my grasp.

"Fuck you motherfucker!! FUCK YOU!!" Her squirming made my cock even harder and my renewed girth began to breach the entrance to her pussy.

"LET ME GO LIMP DICK!!- IM GONNA FUCK YOU-OOOHHH!!"

The full length of my cock had slid into her soaked cunt. It was a very tight fit around my dick. I rested my full weight on top of Tina pinning her to the carpet.

I didn't move ... I remained perfectly still with my length resting against her walls. I could feel her tensing up as her pussy contracted slightly around my cock in varying degrees.

Tina began to breathe heavily and she moved her hips from side to side as if prodding me to action.

I pulled my cock out of her steaming hole and stood up. She rolled on her side and looked at me puzzled.

"I thought I told you to show me your room."

She quickly got up and led me further down the hallway to her room. I have to admit it was fun watching that juicy ass move down the hallway.

Tina's bedroom was a pink nightmare as most of her furniture had pink trim and he curtains were hot pink. A number of posters and record covers adorned the walls. Ina even had a canopy bed trimmed in pink. She had pushed the door open for me and remained silent rubbing her pussy while I looked around her room.

I had a seat on her bed and waved her over.

"Take that shirt off and show me your tits." She immediately slid the shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. She stood fully nude in front of me and I noticed that she had a bald pussy. I reached down and slid my index finger along her slit. Tina shuddered at my touch.

Her perfect breasts were too inviting and I took one of the fat nipples into my mouth and sucked really hard on it. Tina actually cradled my head in a loving manner. Her tits tasted salty and her nipples were hard as could be. I rubbed her pussy mercilessly as she swayed back and forth from my effort.

"Listen very carefully bitch ... I want you to get on this bed and spread your legs as wide as you can for me. " I got up and she silently crawled onto the bed and reclined on her back fully obeying me.

I crawled into the bed on top of her and rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy until she began to squirm with anticipation.

"STOP FUCKING MOVING!!!" She immediately ceased her movements although I could see the lips of her vagina quivering uncontrollably.

I shoved my dick deep inside of her and began fucking Tina with all my might. The room was inundated with the sounds of our pelvis's slapping together in unison as Tina at first began to moan then scream loudly. I could feel the head of my dick hitting the back of her hole as she creamed all over my cock.

"FFUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" She screamed as I pummeled her birth canal mercilessly.

"Shit you got some good ass pussy you ugly bitch!!!" I whispered into her ear while I pushed her legs higher into the air. Tina clawed at her tacky sheets and her face was contorted in a manner similar to a woman giving birth.

OOHH SHIT!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU -OOOHHHH!!!!" I abused her little pussy even harder raising her juicy ass into the air with each thrust. I was beginning to feel that familiar fire in my loins as they tightened up.

"OOOHHHH GOD!! - YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY PUSSY!!!" The fire was running up the length of my cock as I pushed her legs up further until I was squatting in front of her.

"FUUUUCKKK!!! TAKE THIS NUT YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!! ... DAMN BITCH!!!" I pulled my dick out of her pussy and rubbed it along her vaginal lips.

"SHIIIITTT!!!!" I came screaming all over Tina's pussy, stomach, tits and her face. I kept her elevated while I jerked more cum onto her homely visage.

... then all was quiet in Tina's room.

I lay spent across Tina's bed completely helpless. She could have killed me right then and there and I wouldn't have been able to stop her. I wouldn't have cared.

I looked in Tina's direction.

She was sitting at the head of her bed with her back to the headboard. She was crouched in a fetal position with her arms folded across her knees. Her face was still partially glazed over with my cum.

... there were tears in her eyes.

My week long vacation was going to be FUCKING AWESOME!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

12