My Biggest Mistake Ch. 1

Story Info
Black man cheats on wife with Asian beauty.
833 words
3.5
96.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

I stared into the face of my beautiful Asian secretary Ling and realized what a horrible mistake I had made. Let me start from the beginning.

My name is Tyrone Basin. I'm a very well-respected man at my law firm. I had been working there for over 2 years and in those short years, I had never lost a case. I'm married to a beautiful black woman named Ledra. We've been married for almost 5 years and have a beautiful 2-year-old baby girl named Kesha.

Ledra and I were always happy. At least I thought we were. At first, like all marriage, everything was beautiful. We made love just about everyday and we would do anything to make each other happy. After she found out she was pregnant, things took a turn for the worst. The love-making stopped and we just didn't get along very well. After our daughter was born, I was lucky if I could get some once every 3 weeks.

I told some of my boys what was going on. Some told me I needed to find someone else to give me a bootycall whenever I needed it. Others told me I should stick it out, that I've got a beautiful woman that I wouldn't want to mess things up with. At first that seemed like the right thing to do. But as days turned into months with any, my other head started thinking for me.

One day I was sitting in my office trying to get some paperwork done. There came a knock at the door. There stood the most beautiful Asian woman I had ever saw in my life. She extended her hand and said, "Hi. I'm Ling, your new secretary. "My cock immediately began to rise. I think she noticed because she blushed a little and giggled. She began to tell me how she was just out of college and always wanted to be a lawyer. She figured the best way she would learn is by sticking with some very well-known lawyers and maybe she'd get somewhere. And just by looking at her I knew she would.

For the first couple of weeks everything was cool. Every morning she would come in I would hand her her assignment and that would be it. The only times I would hear from her is if someone called for me or to remind me of something. But them things started to get heated. She casually rub her ass against me or press her boobs against my arm. Then she'd make sexual references to me sometimes jokingly when we were alone. There was one instance when we were working late and she bean playing footsie with me. It was cute until she slid her foot up to my cock and began playing with it.

That time I said "No" because I was married. She said okay that she respected that. We continued working but she kept stealing glances at me and giving me these sexy looks. I'd smile back and wish that I hadn't said stop. I wanted that hot little body as bad as she wanted me. But I kept thinking of Ledra and my daughter and stopped myself. we finished our work and I quickly went home with the biggest hard-on I ever had. I got soft as soon as I got home and Ledra kept yelling at me about not being at home. When she finally stopped yelling and let me go to sleep all I could dream about was fucking Ling. When I woke up I had discovered that I had came all over myself. And I liked it.

When I went to work that morning, Ling was acting as friendly as she usually did. But this time things would change. I was in my office having lunch by myself when there was a knock at the door. I told the person to come in and found out it was Ling. She had the usual beautiful smile on her face and asked if she could talk to me for a moment. I said of course as my eyes roamed all over her beautiful body. she come over around me desk and sat down right in front of me. I could see every curve on the beautiful body of hers and wanted to touch her. But I wanted her to make the first move first.

She began to tell me how she had dreams about me ever since the day she met me. I asked her what the were about and she told me that they were about me fucking her. And they excited her. She sat down fully on my desk and spread her legs wide. The wonderful aroma of pussy wafted up from there. She had on no panties. She wanted to know if I felt the same way. I told her I had. Now she intended on doing something about those feelings she had for me. And I was all to obliged to help her.

melini
melini
141 Followers