My Bimbofication

Story Info
The story of how a man became a Barbie.
1.2k words
3.9
86.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw my wife today. Well, my ex-wife. She didn't even notice me which I suppose is a good thing. At least it means that my transformation has worked and I am now a believable woman. Seeing her reminded me of the way things used to be, before He found me and before He showed me my true self. Some days it's harder to remember than others. When I see myself in the mirror and I see my fake, bolt-on boobs and my long platinum blonde hair, my perfectly shaped eyebrows and my thick, juicy lips, even I forget that I'm a man.

I wasn't always like this, I used to be a normal man, happily engaged to a beautiful woman. I was a little pudgy around the middle but I could still rock some muscle on my shoulders and arms, I even had a beard. Then I met Him and everything changed. How we met and how it started is a story for another time, but suffice to say it started as a normal kinky relationship, Him the commanding Dom and me the timid submissive, but it wasn't long before He began to want more from me. I was to become his bimbo.

I had no desire to be a woman and especially a bimbo, but fear is a powerful persuader. It became apparent very quickly that I had no say in the matter. It began with threats of beatings if I did not wear women's underwear when we were out together. The cocktail of fear and excitement was almost more than I could bear. I can't decide which was better, that, or feeling the g-strings working their way into the crack of my ass as I walked. I felt strangely erotic wearing a bra, especially since it was our secret. Such little changes were not enough for Him though. He soon banned me from having my hair cut and if I was found to have not shaved for a day I would catch a beating. Over the course of my hair growing out, I was taken for laser hair removal on my face and was made to sit and watch as He crushed up Oestrogen pills and mixed them into my food. One of my most vivid memories is being cuffed with my hands behind my back and dragged through the house to the bathroom, I was thrown into the bathtub so He could wash bleach through my hair, changing my once dark hair to brilliant silvery blonde.

I spent those months being beaten a lot. He put me on a strict diet to lose weight and if I was caught sneaking any unhealthy food, I would be beaten. The same went for exercise. Not exercising enough? That's a beating. Working any muscle groups other than my stomach or ass? That's a beating. Squats and crunches were mandatory, He demanded a tight, round bubble-butt.

And then the big day came. I don't remember being knocked out, but He obviously drugged me or something. One minute I was standing in the kitchen, washing up the plates from the breakfast I had prepared for Him and then the next thing I knew I was waking up in what looked like a mixture of an operating room and a crack den, with pain in my face and chest. My mouth was dry and as I licked my lips I discovered they were three times the size they had been and so soft. I freaked out, well I thought I freaked out, but that was nothing compared to the reaction I had when I looked down at my body and saw the new 34DD silicon tits I had not known I was to have.

He walked into the room and saw my new body. My bimbofication was complete.

"That's much better, now you look like a whore I'd be proud to have on my arm." He said. My soul swelled with pride at these words. That's all I ever wanted.

He lent forward and gently kissed my forehead, a gentle touch was rare from Him. It wasn't to last though as He pinched my still very sore nipple and twisted it. I cried out which earned me a hard slap in the face, my lips throbbed from the botox injections.

"It's time for me to break in this body." He murmured to himself as if I wasn't even there.

He grabbed my legs and pulled them off the edge of the gurney and raised them up to lift my ass off the bed. I knew what was coming, and it wasn't going to be lubed. Pain shot through my body as he forced his arrogantly large cock straight into my asshole. A man in filthy scrubs came through the door as I composed myself and put on my vacant expression. As my face relaxed into a doll-like pout the man pulled his cock out and began to stroke it over the sight of me being violated by my Owner.

"You do great work, Doc." He said as he slapped my tits around in between thrusts of his agonising cock.

"Just don't forget our deal. She comes to my school reunion as my date and then I get to spend the night in her." The surgeon replied.

"I know the agreement, and if she acts out just hurt her, she'll behave." He said, bringing a smile to the surgeon's face.

The thrusts kept coming until he did. He battered my asshole until I felt the soothing balm of his cum dripping from it. When he finished he pulled a shining, chrome buttplug from his pocket and pushed it into my aching asshole.

"Don't waste that, it's the only dinner you'll be getting later. Now come on Babygirl, let's get you home."

Babygirl was to be my name from that point onwards. I wiped the tears that had formed form my anal punishment from my eyes and got up, gingerly. He walked to a table in the corner of a room and picked up the outfit He had chosen and threw it at me. Daisy Dukes that didn't even nearly cover my ass, a bikini top that covered little more than my nipples and a shirt which I was instructed to tie underneath my new tits.

On the drive home, all I could see was the huge tits that I'd had forced upon me, wherever I looked I could see them at the bottom of my eyeline, so firm and round. I looked in the mirror on the sunvisor at my new lips, they were so fat and soft, like Kylie Jenner's, they were purposed-made dick-sucking lips. I felt like the luckiest bimbo in the world.

Ever since that day I have been his bimbo, his personal barbie. I am to wear flawless makeup 24/7, the only time I am allowed to not look perfect is when he has throat-fucked me so hard that my mascara runs. Male clothing is banned, in fact any clothing that isn't feminine and extremely slutty is banned. Not that it matters, with shoulder length platinum blonde locks, juicy blowjob lips and 34DDs I could never look manly again anyway. Whenever I am out, I laugh at His jokes and am always on His arm. I am not transgender, I know that I am a man on the inside, and that makes it even more exciting.

I am his slutty sex-toy. I am a bimbo. I am Babygirl.