My Bionic Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it, do you – thought you would, you horny sod! It's a bit early in the morning for that kind of thinking isn't it?

"Any time's the right time," I said, "come here and I'll show you!" And with that I reached out, wrapped my hand around her wrist and heaved her towards me, catching her around the waist as she stumbled against me.

"Mikey, not now Mikey, not now – I need some coffee" said mum, but she didn't exactly push herself away.

I held her around the waist with one hand while the other sneaked up under her nightie and encompassed a breast. I gently squeezed it and tweaked a nipple making mum moan quietly. I saw her nipples both stand to attention as I played with her breast so I pulled her closer and enclosed her other nipple in my mouth through the material, making her moan a bit louder and then, realising that she was in a receptive mood, I removed my arm from around her waist; dropped my hand downwards and slid my fingers inside her knickers.

"Oh darling – not out here!" she said, but she still didn't pull away, so I continued to play.

Quickly her slit became wet and slippery and I was able to push two fingers inside her, bringing forth more moans.

Mum reached my shorts and soon found my hard on. She pulled me up off the stool and pushed my shorts down – my erection getting stuck briefly on the waistband. Then it freed and my shorts fell to the ground allowing mum full access to my hard penis. She grasped it and ran her fingers up and down its length, then gripped my shaft and started to wank me. She stopped and pulled back my foreskin, causing a small dribble of precum to leak from my tip, which she used to lubricate my knob.

My fingers were busy too – I was concentrating on her clit and my actions were making mum's legs shake and her knees buckle. She had to hold onto me tighter to stop from falling.

"Oh Mikey! You shouldn't be doing that – that's naughty – but it's lovely too! You've made me so wet – you always make me wet, lover. Oh Mikey, come on, fuck me darling, fuck me now!" she said.

"I can't mum," I said, thinking of Sharon only a few yards away out on the sunbed, "I can't."

"Oh yes you can, lover," she said, disengaging hers and my arms and fingers and moving to lean forward against the worktop, not knowing about Sharon. She slid down her knickers and flipped up her nightie – not that it would have been in the way.

"Come here and fuck me, now!" she commanded.

"Sharon might hear us!" I said quietly, although I advanced towards my mum's rear end, my erection leading the way.....

"We'd hear her coming down," she said, obviously thinking that Sharon was still in bed....

Whatever scruples I'd had, had been overcome by my inner self. 'Get in there boy!' it said, 'don't ever turn down a good fuck!' 'Good thinking,' I thought as I moved closer – my cock now just inches away from touching mum's bottom.

"Hurry darling, hurry, I want to come!" said mum and from the wet sounds, she was obviously playing with herself from the front as she offered herself to me from the rear.

There was no way that my cock was going to waste such a good offering and I stepped forward; my erection sliding neatly between her bum cheeks and down across her pussy. I felt her fingers touch me and guide me and then push me into her already soaking and welcoming hole.

"Oh yeah – that feels so good mum!" I said as I slid home, "you're so wet and yet so lovely and tight. I want to push my cock inside you and leave it there for ever."

"I wish you could darling," said mum "but I need to come after you got me so worked up, so fuck me, just fuck me until I come!"

"Your word is my command," I said as I upped the pace. Now, after I'd briefly enjoyed the sensuality, came the sex – the fucking, and I gave it all to her. Soon my thighs were slapping against the back of her thighs and buttocks as I crashed my cock deep into her; steam was practically rising from us and our juices were spraying from us as we fucked and fucked. Oh yes – this was purely a fuck, not a love-in!

"Coming soon" I said, "You ready?"

"Yeah," said mum, and I could feel her cunt now start to grip me tighter and to pulsate as I now knew it did when she approached her orgasm. I kept on banging her hard and my system prepared to unload.

"Oh yeah mum, oh yes – it's here – fuck – I'm cumming any moment"

"Yes darling – yes, keep going, keep going, yeah, yeah, yeaaahhhh! That's it – I'm coming too! I'm with you – let it go!"

And with that I did so – my cock stiffened even further, it swelled somewhat, I think and then it injected mum with the contents of my ball and my various glands.

"Oh god – I'm coming too, mum. I'm filling you. Oh yeah – that's good!"

"Yes sweetheart – keep fucking me, you'll make me come again.....eeeeek – oh yeah – here's another one! Ah – ah – ah – yeeeeaaahhh!"

Mum was quivering all over – everything was pulsating and shaking and squeezing as a second orgasm slammed through her – so much so that she just collapsed onto the floor, obviously dislodging my cock as she fell.

I knelt down behind her. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Never better" she said, "help me up lover."

"Wow – that was a hot fuck!" I said, "Wish I'd been able to film that!"

"Don't worry – I've got it!" a voice said from the kitchen window.

Oh fuck – we'd been caught – totally.

I hardly dared look but eventually I did so, to find Sharon twiddling with her phone buttons and with a huge grin on her face.

"Fucking right – that was fucking HOT!" she said. "Mum – you're hot stuff, did you know? Did your arse look good! No wonder that Mikey fucked you! Shiiiit – never expected to see that! Wow!"

She stopped and looked straight at me.

"I've got it all on here," she said, "I'll upload it onto our home computer – it starts about when your shorts hit the floor, Mikey – before you leaned over the worktop, mum."

Then she asked, "Mikey, did you use your computer?"

"No," I said, wondering where she was heading....

"Well, if that's how well you fuck without your computer I'm gonna have you as you are and THEN I'll have you with computer enhancement! Fucking right – I'm gonna get two screws out of you – one good and one even better!"

I wasn't entirely sure what mum was thinking about the intervention of her daughter at this somewhat inopportune moment but – needless to say – mum was taking it all in her stride. And she joined in now.

"Hi Sharon – nice 'good morning' I must say!" she laughed as she spoke.

"Well it obviously was for you!" said Sharon, trying to look as if she'd missed out.

"Sorry darling girl, if I'd known you were there I'd have been a bit more careful and taken Mikey off to bed instead!" she said.

"What – and make me miss out on the hottest bit of sex I've ever seen! Mum, from now onwards, we share Mikey – ok?"

"So long as we share equally – I don't want to be left with the limp bit!" said mum.

"Bet you'd be there before me, given the chance," said Sharon, laughing, "But honestly, mum, Mikey's cock is too good to do without and now I've found it I'm not about to let it go. Especially when he uses that remote of his – wow! But look, you've just fucked him and worn him out for a bit and that's after I'd been good enough to tell him that we'd fuck later, so it's my turn next. But that'll be after we grab some of this super sun, because cock or no cock, we don't often get days like today, so I'm off back to the lounger. See you there!" And she disappeared from the window.

Mum and I looked at each other and we kind of shrugged together. Her knickers were still missing and sperm had run right down one leg onto the floor. I was still naked from the waist downwards. My cock was still exposed, even if he was no longer erect, but he was still showing signs of interest despite the shock – because mum's pussy was still on show and was just too good to resist.

But mum moved first by putting her knickers on so I followed her, now finding that my cock had retired somewhat and we sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Oh well, I guess it was bound to happen one day!" I said, "So I'd better ask, are you ok with this? And can I still fuck you too?"

"Oh darling," said mum, wrapping her arms around me, "We've made love already and there's no way I want to lose you and your wonderful cock. I'm going to find it hard to fuck your dad when he wants to take me to bed – whenever he next stays home for a while – so I'll need your fucking to keep my body under control. I've got a high sex drive and if dad's not around, better I have you than go hunting!"

"Mum – you wouldn't!" I said, worrying that mum would go out and fuck strangers.

"I wouldn't tell you if I did!" she countered, "But with you around, I definitely don't need to, so problem solved. But Sharon will just have to share – like she suggested. But I reckon we can make up some interesting threesomes!"

"Muuuuum?" I questioned......

"Ok – what it is, is that I've got loads of toys. I don't use most of them and that's a waste. So if Sharon won't mind me joining in, then we can all have fun together. We'll only have one real cock, won't we?" she said, squeezing mine, "but I've got several vibrators, some double-ended dildos, a cock ring and a prostate massager – and if we can't have fun with all that lot then I might as well.....well, give up!"

"So, where do we go from here," I asked.

"Outside" said mum simply, "the sun calls and now that the barriers are down, I'm gonna sunbathe in the nude!" and she walked outside, carrying her coffee.

I was too gob-smacked to immediately follow her – then I pulled myself together; refilled my mug of coffee and sauntered out to join the ladies. And while I was at it, I picked up the bottle of dad's newly bottled wine and some glasses. 'Might as well enjoy the sun and check out his latest brew – a good mixture, I reckon,' I thought.

From just a few yards away, I saw mum lean over and kiss Sharon and then sit back on the other lounger. She lifted her arms and slid her nightie off over her head – then she stood and dropped her knickers. She pushed them away with her foot before reclining back in the hot sun onto her lounger again.

And there was my mum – all her fantastic charms totally exposed to me – her superb breasts (her nipples still stood out proudly); her beautifully curvy body and her so-welcoming and so-hot pussy!

Sharon was laying back on her recliner, watching mum disrobe.

"Hey – that's some body!" she said to mum, "Didn't know you looked so hot!"

Mum just wriggled around a bit making all her charms that much more interesting.

"Bet you look even better than me!" said mum to Sharon. "But you look overdressed now!"

And there was my sister, wearing just a few pieces of string – looking overdressed!!

"Oh yeah – my bikini cost me way too much to lose," she said, "But it comes off easily – see" and she undid some ties and pulled the tiny bits of fabric away from her body, leaving her as nude as mum.

She stretched her body to show off her charms. "My tits are more upright and my fanny's tighter," said Sharon....."And I've shaved completely, so I win!" She thrust her naked cunt upwards.

Before they started to fight or argue I stepped forward.

"Look ladies, cool it!" I said, posing between them, "Whatever you wear or don't wear, you both look absolutely fucking gorgeous. And you're both totally fuckable and I'm so, so lucky." I said, almost saying whatever came into my head. The last thing I wanted was for my two sex interests to fall out!

"Look – mum's quite a bit older than you, so obviously your body is better than hers." I said, looking at Sharon first. "But mum has had loads more experience than you, so you work out evenly. She's probably better at making love than you are – but you'll learn. And bluntly, both of you are just too good – you both look as hot as porn stars! You've both got fantastic tits, great bodies and really hot cunts – so there's no contest."

Phew – peace sorted!

On the nearby table I placed the glasses, then I filled two of them with dad's brew – a deliciously scented, light purple coloured concoction.

"Dad wanted us to test his latest wine, so here's your glasses, ladies. Help yourselves. Dad said that it's blackcurrant with rhubarb. Better keep him happy!" I said, but the ladies were too involved with each other to really notice.

By now my cock had also cottoned to the idea that he might be needed soon and had started to rise again. I told him to be patient. What we needed was some time and the hope that my mum and my sister would, sort of, become friends.

They looked at each other and I could see them kind of weighing each other up and then coming to a conclusion.....

"We're friends!" they said together as they held hands, "Naked friends!"

I smiled – things were fine now – no stress – and everything was out in the open.....

"Have a drink," I suggested, and despite each having cups of coffee, they accepted the glasses of wine and both ladies drank them with one swift gulp!

"Fucking hell," said my sister, "that's violent, that stuff! Let's have some more!"

I refilled her glass and a moment later I had to refill mum's glass too. This time they drank less rapidly, but they'd soon both emptied their glasses again.

"Is it good?" I asked, really thinking of the way dad would be cheered to hear that it had met our approval.

"Dunno yet," said mum, "bloody strong as usual and I love the taste. Yep – I reckon it's quite as good as his other efforts – possibly a bit better. Nice and smooth, isn't it?"

Sharon had quickly emptied her second glass.

"More please!" she said, "I could live on that stuff!"

I filled her glass again even though mum suggested to Sharon that she slow down because it was strong stuff.

"Phew – yeah, it is," said Sharon, a bit dreamily, I thought. "Nice though!"

Then mum said, "Hey – we're naked – how about you?"

Fuckin' hell! Both women were nude – oh my god! And now they wanted me to be the same!

"Uh – yeah, soon," I said......suddenly feeling a bit bashful.

"No," said Sharon, with a decided slur in her voice, "NOW! Drop 'em now – come on, join us!"

"Erm, in a mo." I said. You see, I was worried about being nude as well because I had another hard on – well, who wouldn't!

Sharon sorted things out. She stood up, a bit wobbly, grabbed my shorts and yanked them down. There was a slapping sound as my cock, which had been dragged downwards as Sharon pulled down, sprang up and slapped against my belly. Suddenly I was as naked as they were – the main difference being that whereas they only had smooth and soft cunts on show, my cock stood up, proud and enthusiastic.

"Lie down" said Sharon and somewhat submissively I did so although my cock remained standing.

"Ah," said my well pissed mum, "he's ready, already!"

And indeed my cock was definitely hard and ready for action.

"You've had him already this morning, so it's my turn," said Sharon.

'Fuckin' hell', I thought, 'I'd got up early and expected some peace and what was I getting? Two women almost fighting for my cock!'

Regardless of whose turn it was, my penis was fully erect and was hoping for some action.

Sharon moved off her lounger and straddled me.

"I want a good deep fuck," she said, "and then you can do mum.......!"

She grasped my cock and held it upright so that she could sink down onto him. Her face changed as she felt the size of my cock as it penetrated deep into her cunt.

"Oh Mikey – that's lovely! Get your cock in me as far as you can – I love to feel him right up inside me!"

With her weight pressing down, my cock could only do just that – sink to its full length up inside my hot horny sister. Her cunt felt like butter and apart from the feeling of the walls of her vagina holding me, there was no other friction. Not until I hit her cervix.

"Ahhhhh," said Sharon, partially in a bit of pain and partially in pleasure, "Oh shit – you're all the way in – oh, that's lovely!"

"You all right?" I asked as I say her grimace.

"Yep – am now I've got used to you" she said, "You just went in so easily and suddenly – took me by surprise – but now you're there it's ok, so come on, get working!"

To fuck her while she was on top of me was going to be hard work, so I told her to change places and in moments, she was underneath me and I was driving my cock back into her.

"Oh yeah – that's better," she breathed, "in fact that's good! That's really good – oh yesssssss, that's what I needed!"

Soon Sharon opened up as her first orgasm arrived – her body tightened all over then shuddered; then her hips started thrusting, rocking and rolling while all the time I continued to pound my cock into her. She was almost silent as she came; her only sounds were her deep breaths and rapid exhalations which came out in a shivery kind of way. She was biting her lower lip as she climaxed and her eyes shone with excitement and emotion.

We worked together for a while, building up speed and tension. The lounger was creaking its protests at our efforts but we carried on.

Then I felt like showing off! Well, in a way I was getting Sharon to show off!

"Mum, did you know Sharon squirts?" I said......

"Does she!" mum replied, sitting up to watch us, "Oooooh, does she? Come on then, let's see!"

Without asking Sharon's permission, I pulled my cock from her wet and still welcoming cunt and, holding it, I shook it up and down over her clit, rapidly. Then I thrust it back into her, almost violently, making her grunt as I bottomed out – actions we repeated several times.

Then I whipped him out again and strummed her clit with my cock and this time a nice little fountain erupted briefly.

Sharon groaned, "Oh yeeeeessss! You're making me come again! Oh fuck – don't stop, that's good!" so I repeated my actions again.

This time, as I strummed her clit with my cock a much larger fountain appeared, jetting out to splash onto my chest!

"Wowee!" said mum, "she cums better than me! Make her do it again!"

So I stuffed my cock back inside Sharon, banged into her a few times and then pulled out. Once again I vibrated my cock across her clit – but this time I was interrupted my mum's fingers which took over from my cock, with much the same result. And as Sharon squirted, so mum lowered her head to the source!

I couldn't believe my eyes, but there was mum now performing oral sex on her daughter! Having savoured Sharon's juices, mum was now enjoying the taste of her cunt – and Sharon was enjoying it too! She kept coming and coming as mum's tongue performed a dance of love on her clitoris. The air was filled with the sounds of sex – slobbery wet noises from 'down below' and happy cries, wails and groans from Sharon.

At a loss for what to do, I looked at the scene and began wanking my already erect cock. Sharon was flat out on her lounger with her legs wide spread and as I looked, one was raised in the air as she orgasmed again while a bit further down, mum was on her knees across Sharon's thigh, with her head buried in Sharon's crotch and with her bum raised – and naked!

'There's where I should be!' I thought and I moved off the lounger where I'd been and tiptoed behind mum. Her arse was at just about the right level – her cunt was visible from behind between her legs......all I had to do was to spread her legs a bit and drive straight in!

Firstly I inserted my hand between her legs – palm upwards and almost without making contact with her thighs, I cupped her cunt. I felt mum jerk a bit and then I heard her moan softly as I rubbed my hand over her, dipping one finger inside her hole. She was already soaking wet – positively dripping and totally ripe for fucking!

I got on my knees between mums legs, which she spread a bit more for me and leaned forward, bringing my cock into place below her hole. And all I had to do was to reach down, lift my cock slightly and push – and I slid so smoothly right inside her in one go.