My Bionic Cock Ch. 06

Story Info
Mum and sis play together and share me.
12.3k words
4.71
57.9k
40
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

I'm Mike -- 6'2" -- 170 pounds -- 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock -- complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela -- Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad -- very much the same build as me -- same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis -- Sharon -- very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car -- very good catch for someone one day.

Part 6

For all intents and purposes, today was just like the day before -- warm, almost hot, and sunny.....ideal sun lounger day! The difference was that I'd got up early again and this time the kitchen was empty and even when I'd made some coffee and had my cereals, no-one else stirred. Peace, perfect peace, on a lovely sunny day.

Knowing that the ladies would eventually surface, I decided to do the nice thing and lay on my spread-out towel so they could have the loungers. I'd got a pillow and I lay there on my back, for all the world as if I were still in bed.

Ah -- one little detail -- I removed my shorts -- because I knew damn well that one lady or other would be horny this morning! Well, I was, anyway, as I lay there and waited for some action!

But lying in the sun is the best way to catch up on some sleep too. All you do is close your eyes and the nice hot rays of the sun just make you drift away. British sun is seldom so hot that it really burns you, so sunbathing is relaxing. We still use tanning lotion or sun blocking cream, but I reckon that most people put it on because it's sexy to rub lotion all over your body. Or someone else's body, preferably!

And today was one of those days to remember -- just plain hot and sunny -- almost unusual for Britain and it was still well before midday. Lying on my back, my chest was glowing slightly as the sun beamed down and I put my sunglasses on. With my eyes closed, I let my mind wander around and I marvelled at the sheer volume of sex I'd had in the past month, since my electronic cock had been fully activated. I started to feel annoyed that I'd missed out on many years of sexual music due to the lack of an instrument -- but then I considered that if I'd been having sex when I was say 13, I'd have been in deep shit if anyone found out....so actually, 'my problem' perhaps helped me avoid trouble, in a strange way! 'But I'd made up for it since then,' I thought with a mental chuckle....

And so I began to doze off.......and apparently several things happened while I was asleep.....

Firstly I must have got an erection and I was nude! (Actually the nude bit was unusual -- the erection bit was far from unusual.....)

And secondly, both ladies must have arisen and found me!

My dozing was interrupted by some quiet chatter. Mum and sis had obviously got up and were now sitting on their loungers talking quietly.....so after I'd mentally wiped the fog from my brain, and brought my mind up to date, naturally I eavesdropped -- and watched them through slitted eyes.

"That's a damn good cock, he's got there," I heard mum say, looking my way. "Even bigger than dad's, I reckon and he can't half use it well, even though he's still young."

"How big is dad's then, mum?" asked Sharon, "do you know, I've never seen him hard. Seen him several times in the bathroom or when he's getting dressed or undressed but I've never seen him erect."

"Your dad is right on 7 inches," said mum proudly, "a good size -- not too much and not too little. Fills me nicely -- just wish he was here more often to do so."

"Oh well," said Sharon, looking longingly at my cock, "at least you've now got Mikey's cock to help out now, if I leave any for you!"

"More like if I leave any for you!" said mum, "and if I pinch his remote, I'll have control of his cock!"

She laughed happily but quietly.

"Speaking of that, mum, when he uses his computer control, his cock really does become the best thing in the world!" said my sister. "Have you seen him when you wind the controls up to the max?"

"Bloody right I have!" said mum, "Then his cock's just about all I can manage. Can you take him when he's turned up fully?"

"Oh yeah, mum, but it's a damn tight fit. Makes me come really quickly when his cock's been enhanced," Sharon said, squirming as she sat there, "but what I like is when the extra sperm button's been pressed -- I love the amount of spunk he makes!" I saw her lick her lips.

"Tell you what," said mum, idly rubbing her hand over her pussy, "we really should try fucking with him again -- but this time we'll see what WE can do with his computer. Might be fun."

Mum continued to rub and play with her pussy and now she seemed to have a finger poking inside her.

I on the other hand, continued to feign sleeping.....even with an erection!

"Have you ever had fun with toys?" asked mum, sort of changing the subject.

"Only a vibrator," said Sharon......

"Well, since Mikey's out of it for now, how would you feel if we could fuck each other?" said mum, now rubbing her cunt with a bit more enthusiasm.

"Do what?" said Sharon, somewhat taken aback.

"I've got a double ended dildo which can be a lot of fun. Would you like me to get it?"

Sharon nodded and I saw her fingers move, pull her bikini bottom aside and start to play with her clit as mum got up and sauntered off.

I stayed still, feigning sleep and watched mum's lovely perky bum bounce into the house -- and soon her equally perky, bouncy tits returned, with mum carrying in her hands, several toys.

One was a massive double-ended dildo -- perhaps 18" long overall and easily as thick as my cock after it had had a touch of the 'thicker' button treatment.

She'd got a tube of what must have been lubricant, a vibrator and some other bits that I couldn't see properly. She went and sat back on her lounger and handed Sharon the double-ender.

"What do you think of that, then?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Phew!" said Sharon, running her hands up and down the huge instrument, "You'd know it if you had all that stuffed up you!"

"You only get one end!" said mum, laughing quietly, "and you need to have some spare in the middle to hold onto so you can help with the in-out action -- as if you didn't know!"

"Still looks huge!" said Sharon as she fitted one end in her mouth..... "Mmmmm -- guess I could manage it -- if I can get it in my mouth then I can definitely fit it inside me somewhere else."

"Wanna try it now?" said mum in something of a whisper, "let's do it quietly while Mike's asleep."

Sharon nodded, lifted her hips and slid her bikini pants down her long legs and off. Mum stood up and did the same, but remained standing, with one hand gently caressing her pussy.

"Go on then, put it in," said mum, "Oh sorry, might need this if you're not all wet already."

She bent down and with her legs slightly apart and with her back to me, she presented me with an almost unrivalled view of her pussy lips below the cleft of her arse. Even her arsehole was totally on show.....as she picked up and handed Sharon a tube of something -- obviously lube of some kind.

While they were involved with the dildo, I rolled over onto my front as if still in my sleep. I don't think the girls noticed me do so as I gave no other indications that I might be awake. Somehow I felt a bit inadequate against that monster -- I found I wanted to hide my own erection and anyway, my front was cooked and my back needing doing. So I was quite happy to lie face downwards, with my head on my folded arms. My towel was just out of their immediate line of sight on the patio. Moving slowly and carefully I adjusted my erection so it was a bit less crumpled under me. I didn't want to disturb them because much as I'd have liked to become part of the action, I really wanted to watch to see what would unfold first off.

Sharon held the phallic monster upright as she spread some of the lube over the top end -- and if she's have got it all inside her, it looked as if it would have reached up to her throat.....from the inside! Satisfied, she put the lube tube back and, turning the dildo towards her, she raised her hips up, thereby opening her legs wider, to accommodate the thing.

Monstrous as if was, the dildo wasn't hugely thicker than my cock -- it was the length that was frightening -- and it wasn't all that long before Sharon had a considerable length of it embedded deep inside her.

"Bloody hell mum," groaned Sharon quietly, "this thing goes deeper than any cock I've ever had."

"You don't have to take it all!" giggled mum as she continued to caress her now opening up cunt, "but tell me when you're comfortable and I'll come and join you."

Sharon spent a little while running the dildo in and out, obviously mentally and physically getting the feel of it, before she suddenly gave a small gasp and began to move it more quickly in and out, in and out. Her hips were thrusting; her tits wobbling; her face contorting -- and her spray began flying.

"Oh fuck, fuck, shit, OoOoOoooo!" she wailed, "Oooooooh! Yeaaahhhhh! I'm coming mum!"

"Not so loud, you'll wake Mikey" said mum, glancing my way.

Needless to say I was wide awake and was taking in all the action but my sunglasses hid me and I remained 'asleep', or so they thought.

"Fuck that, mum, so what if I do? Can't help having a good orgasm!" said Sharon as she slowly pulled most of her end of the dildo from her. She kept a few inches of it inside her and slowly pushed it in and out. Her eyes were sort of glazed....

"Was that good," said mum, "can I join in now and see if I can make it even better?"

"Come on then," said Sharon and mum climbed onto the lounger and knelt between Sharon's outstretched legs. And obviously all mum's earlier manipulations had paid off because her cunt must have by now been almost running with her juices. She took the far end of the dildo from Sharon's hand and bent it to line up with her hole then she lowered her hips and sort of wiggled her pelvis and, although my vision from my position was obstructed, it was obvious that mum was sinking the dildo deep inside herself.

"Oooooh Sharon," breathed mum, "Haven't had that much cock in me since.....oh shhhh! Let me get used to it.... Scoot up the mattress Sharon, then I can get my legs over yours and I can lay back too."

There was quite a bit of wriggling going on now as the ladies made themselves comfy and various grunts and groans were issuing forth from them as their movements pushed the ends of the dildo deep into their welcoming cunts.

But finally they lay there on the lounger, united by a lengthy plastic cock -- Sharon and mum both flat on their backs with their legs intertwined and their two cunts perhaps a foot apart.....

"Push it out Sharon, then when I feel it coming my way, I'll push it back!" suggested mum and once again groans were heard as their cunt muscles worked together. I was tempted to get up for a better look but I decided to remain incognito for now.

"Works ok, but it would be better if we sat up, I think" said Sharon and both ladies lifter their top halves up. To do so they both needed each other to help so they linked hands and pulled together. Soon they were face to face.

"I've never fucked a woman before," said mum as she grasped the connecting part of the dildo.

"Nor have I, mum," said Sharon with a groan as mum pushed the dildo into her, "ooooh, that was nice! Do it again mum -- oh yeah -- and again!"

Soon Sharon was coming to the boil as mum increased the activity and as she did so she grasped the dildo and started to thrust it inside her harder, then pulling it outwards quickly, before thrusting it back inside again.

And naturally, her actions were now affecting mum -- the reciprocating actions were rousing both women.

"Sharon, I thought I was fucking you?" said mum smiling and breathing heavily, "Now I think you're fucking me!"

"Am I mum," said Sharon, panting, "I'm fucking myself too and I'll be coming soon -- its building up nicely."

The ladies were quiet for a few moments -- I could see Sharon's arm working the instrument back and forward and then Sharon let go and leaned backwards, holding herself upright with her arms on the lounger behind her.

"You take over, please mum, I'm so close.....I'm almost there. Oh god! Please fuck me mum, fuck me! Make me come! Make me cum over you!"

Mum took over working the dildo faster and faster in and out, in and out. One of Sharon's hands had moved forward and was now working at her clit as her orgasm built and even from my vantage point I could see droplets of cum flying from Sharon's cunt.

"Yeeeeaaahhh! I'm there! I'm there! I'm coming -- oh so hard -- I'm coming mum! Ooooohhh -- wow -- ooooohhh -- yesssss!" Sharon was incoherent as she came. Her whole body was shaking; her hips were jerking and then suddenly she collapsed back and lay flat on the lounger. Her body just twitched occasionally, although her chest rose and fell as she breathed deeply, making her oh so gorgeous tits rise and fall too. From my low point of view, they stood above her and towered above me -- the nearside nipple hard and erect; silhouetted against the sky and pointing to heaven. I so wanted to get up and suck it, but I knew they hadn't finished......

They may not have finished but I was almost there!!!

While watching their actions I could hardly remain still and for the past five minutes or so I'd been rubbing my erection between myself and the towel -- hardly the most gentle way to wank but effective nonetheless considering that I was suppose to be asleep. I was now feeling that just a little bit more and I'd be squirting my cum all up inside my shorts. The agony and the ecstasy of it!

Somehow I managed to hold the action but I was on a knife edge..... I just kept slowly moving my hips surreptitiously up and down -- just enough to avoid blowing off, but quite enough to keep my cock rock hard and ready because I wasn't quite sure what might come next. I wanted to be ready for anything!

"What about me," said mum, interrupting my wanking thoughts, "I haven't come yet, come and help me."

"In a mo," said Sharon, still panting somewhat, "that must have been the biggest orgasm I've ever had -- it flattened me! That was soooo good! Phew -- couldn't manage that again in a hurry!"

"Wanna bet?" said mum, laughing, "Your turn to get me off and don't forget, whatever I get, you get! We're still connected, in case you'd forgotten!"

Slowly Sharon eased herself upright again, still breathing heavily. She gripped the dildo.

"How do you want it, mum -- fast or slow?"

"As it comes," said mum, "I won't know until I get there!" She laughed.

"Ok," said Sharon, "Here we go!"

Her grip on the dildo tightened and she pushed it inside her mother's cunt until it would go no further. I could see mum wince with what must have been a nice kind of pain.

I saw mum pull a face...."Ooooh wow, Sharon -- that must be way up inside me -- careful -- oh but I liked it. Pull it back and then give me some more" said mum as she started to pant.

Sharon began to move the rubberised creation back and forward -- I could see her arm moving slowly then quickly, then slowly then faster. The pair of them were starting to pant now. Mum was, as Sharon had been doing, supporting herself upright with one arm while the other hand's fingers were busy strumming her clit -- and soon Sharon joined in.

A sudden dual "Oooooh!" erupted and I could see that they'd swapped and were now rubbing each other's clits.

"Oh Sharon!"

"Oh mum!"

"Oh fuck -- you're making me come again!" cried Sharon, her upper body shaking and shivering, "I'm coming! I'm there again! Oh my god! Oh yeah -- oh yeah! Oh wow!"

She was off in her own ecstatic throes as her second orgasm in ten minutes coursed through her.

I too was almost where she was -- I was holding my orgasm right on the brink and now I was wondering what to do.....

But now, mum was right behind Sharon -- mimicking her pleasures. I could see mum was working on her own clit -- or she was alternating between thrusting the dildo into herself and rubbing herself too -- whatever, it was working!

"Woooow yeah! Oooooh my! -- Oh yessss! Oh blimey! Oh yes -- oh yes -- oh yesssss!" she was crying, all the time thrusting the dildo in and out -- intensifying not only her orgasm but that of her daughter too.

The pair were thrashing and shaking about and crying out to each other, totally uncaring about me now. Erotic cries and groans were pouring out -- and as the girls both reached their crescendo, the heady, erotic, exotic fragrances of their overheated cunts wafted down to me. It was too much!

Springing to my feet, I stripped out of my shorts and stood over the girls -- my dripping erection above their point of union. I wanked hard and in seconds I was coming!

I aimed my cock at them and was delighted to see that my aim was true -- my first jet of superheated spunk slashed into mum's gash right over the dildo and splashed up her abdomen. I quickly moved and repeated my actions on Sharon -- and this time the gout of hot white sperm dropped splat in place between her lips, where it spread out and oozed over the dildo and around her hole! The rest I didn't care about -- I just wanked it all out as hard and as fast as I could. Spunk was spraying everywhere as I turned my body and my penis to and fro.....

The girls were initially hardly aware of my sudden presence and then their cries of surprise turned to gasps of excitement and pleasure as I sprayed them with my essence. Mum just collapsed backwards, rapidly rubbing my sperm around and also rubbing her clit, making her big orgasm either continue to rumble on and on -- or she was having umpteen little orgasms, one after another. Either way, she was out of it!

Sharon, on the other hand made a quicker recovery. Sitting up, she reached out and grasped my still erect cock and pulled me towards her -- and then clamped her lips round my cock! She sucked hard in an effort to vacuum up any leftover spunk although I doubt that much was left.

Despite that, she was obviously enjoying having my cock in her mouth because she was now humming gently and quietly and taking me deeper into her mouth -- a sure sign that she was contented.

And so she should be after all that fun!

As Sharon continued to suck on my penis, mum was coming back to life but was now doing her best to disengage herself from the double-ended instrument that had brought them both so much pleasure.

"No more!" she said, still panting, "No more, not for a bit anyway!"

She scooted backwards down the lounger, allowing the dildo to fall from her abused hole and having done so, she moved back to the other lounger, where she crashed out.

Sharon too, now her mum's presence was no longer attached to her also pulled the dildo from her hole and I was close enough to hear the slight sucking noise as she did so. It must have been a tight fit!

Needless to say, I was enjoying Sharon's work on my cock but it was my turn to do the fucking now.

"Lie down Sharon," I ordered, "let me fuck you! You've had all the fun so far and I need to come again. Please let me fuck you, sis."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers