My Birthday?

Story Info
Master gives her a toy.
2.1k words
3.5
25.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a dream a fantasy or wait, is it?
Could there be some truth to what i write
or the illusion, that
dreams and reality Can come true
when you write a story

I had been married for 8 years, when I finally told my husband that I was submissive, and I wanted nothing more in my life then to serve him,

I want his happiness at all times, anything he needed and wanted, gives me the greatest pleasured to serve those needs and if I cannot serve those needs for some reason, then others should. I know I shocked him a bit with my news, however I was hoping that he would not be upset or sickened by this need I have to serve. It has been a year sense then and we are still together and he still tells me he loves the idea, when i had initially told him neither one of us really knew what to do with this information, i had read stories off the Internet and done some research, so i had a leg up, from what he knew, however still never have i been able to fulfill those needs, not knowing truly what they were called until i read some of the stories on the internet.

So in the years time we have experimented with and i could say i the slave have been training the Master, until he has found his niche, he is very good at it, sometimes i am unsure if it comes naturally or if he has to think about it before he does anything, but i am impressed i do have to admit though the meaner he gets and rougher he gets, i feel his power all the more, even though i do not show a lot of emotions on the outside, my heart soars and i feel more proud of who i am and who i am struggling to become, when he pushes his limits, i realize how hard it can seem to be treated as such to people who do not know, but the intensity of the way I feel for him when he is like this is beyond words, i feel it to the depth of me, the air that i breath, it surrounds me, dare i say with a power not over him, but the power of life, of want, of need and so much more, that of being, living, a purpose in life, feeling my heart to overflow imagine your heart feeling that way all the time.

I am not all together why he married me, from my understanding I am not his type at all, I was already 26 when him and i married, i know he prefers younger, my breasts are a D and i know that he would like them smaller and although I was 112 lbs. when i walked down that isle, I have watched him looking at women, they are tiny and where i am short they are usually tall. To answer a question that is more then likely on your mind now, is yes i am not only aware of him looking at other women i am also well aware that, he not only thinks of them, if he has seen one that stirred his passion, although it is my body he is using, i am not delusional enough to know it is her that he is thinking of, how does this make me feel, it thrills me.

He has asked my fantasies before and after a little a lot of thought i had to admit, i think it would be incredible sexy to watch him fuck one of those dream girls of his, while kneeling on the floor next to you and her, then climbing up on the bed and cleaning them both up, i am not delusional here either, i am not sure what he would need me here for if he had her, for i know the choice would be plain, which brings me to now, only a fantasy mind you, for the soul purpose of exciting my wonderful Master. (He knows)

My wonderful Master is so thoughtful, it is my birthday, and my Master brought home exactly what he has wanted, a young girl. ( I say young for at my age, they are.)

Kneeling on the floor with my eyes down when my Master entered the house, where i would usually have kissed his feet in welcome home, i found a set of bare female feet, i was unsure of what i was to do then however my thoughtful Master he was so kind, demanding that i kiss her feet in welcome and naturally i did for that was what he asked, do not kid yourself here sometimes i need a hard lesson on my position and place in his home and he is always quick and ready to remind me, for after all he knows best and i know he does it for i do sometimes need be reminded respect of him and his things.

After i have done this I kneel back, i am told to watch as before my eyes he strips her, she is not as tall as he is, i am sure she is not even as tall as i am, she is maybe 18 with her child like features, and her corn silk hair that hangs just short of her bellybutton, she is very slim, i would be surprised if she weight over 100 lbs her hips are slim also giving her slight soft curves, Master brushes her hair to the side and kisses her slim bare neck, moving his hands down from her neck he places them over her small B cup breasts, kneading them with his big strong hands, my Master is not looking at me his eyes are closed and his mind is on the task and the young body before him, she stands before him her ass against my Masters magnificent dick, both are facing me, he draws his hands straight out on her breasts, circling her nipples, she is moaning and trembling in my Master's arms, resting his palms under her nipples, which have hardened and are now sticking out like gum drops on her small breasts, i kneel before them watching his every move, like as in a trance, my breathing is ragged and i am certain there is a puddle of my own juices collecting on the hard wood floor, i vaguely am aware of it running down my thighs, between his index finger and his thumb he rubs her nipple back and forth, pinching them hard and letting them slip from his fingers, not removing his hand from her.

He slides his palms down across her flat smooth belly, bringing them to rest on her smooth shaven pussy he glides down a little further, spreading her legs to the position he desires he caresses her glistening pussy with the tips of his fingers a few minutes later he brings one of his hands up, wet and dripping with her juices, to his smiling lips his eyes are still closed as he tastes her, inhaling the scent and the flavor, moaning as he brings his hand back down to join the other one that is even wetter, i can see her juices plainly dripping down her thin shapely legs, almost hear the dripping as i watch. my Master opens his eyes and looks down and me, he whistles and i come closer to them, bringing his other hand down to my face i know what is expected and i clean her juices from his wonderful fingers, savoring the feel of his fingers in my mouth and knowing that it makes him happy and perhaps a little smug knowing that it is her i taste on my lips, ones clean i thank my thoughtful Master for the gift and privilege that he has given me, again he puts his hands back on her, spreading her wide, with the palms out toward her legs, he commands me to come and i tremble inside for he knows that it is the act and not her that drives me, i hold back slightly, noticing the look on his face i gingerly place my mouth over her wide open stretched pussy, grasping my mouth he forces me to form a big circle over her open pussy such as a funnel, he whispers in her ear, he is grabbing the back of my head so i can not escape, he demands her "NOW!"

i watch her nod as i am drink fast being warned by my generous Master not to spill a single drop, as she pees down my throat, hot wet gush of my Masters new toy, i am to clean her up using my tongue as toilet paper, but more so for with my tongue i could get every spot. he clips my leash on to my collar and taking her hand i am lead behind them both, in to my Master's bedroom, to my surprise i am allowed on the bed tied spread open with my back to the head board and my knees brought up and spread, she is brought on the bed next and positioned on all fours before me, you shed your clothes laying on the bed next to us taking her hand in his he lovely kisses her fingers and then the palm, lowering her hand to my pussy, he extends one finger and tells her to insert it, after a few minutes he asks for more, then more, the pain is so sweet for i know that i do this for my Master, as she is putting finger after finger in to me.

Master is touching her caressing her, playing with her, nibbling here sucking there, he slides her around so she can use both her hands, there are nine fingers in my pussy now, he lays her down on her back and spreads her legs, reaching up he tucks her thumbs in between to her hands, her hand looks as if she is in prayer and i look like the frightened offering as she pushes her hands up in to my red and pained pussy, stretching to limits i never knew existed, i am crying and mumbling in coherently as Master positions his before her pussy, he rests his hands on her arms, keeping them in and in place as he lunges in to his new toy using her hands i scream as i feel her enter me past her two wrists and up on to her arm, she screams also, for my Master has now claimed her as his and took her most treasured gift that she could have given him, her virginity. For one moment my eyes met hers in a silent scream and we both knew we had a common bond and that bond was our loving Master, every time he pushed further in to the girl, she pushed into me more and my loving Master howling his triumph as he came deep with in her and then only then were we allowed to release ours.

Master came again as he felt her orgasm build and work over him massaging him with her tight first time used muscles, and i spasmed around her hands and arm as wave after wave carried me away, he with drew from her with i am sure much reluctance, pulling her hands from inside my battered, sore but satisfied pussy, untying me, i was given the honor of cleaning them both up, feeling the contentment one finds after cumming, i was very gentle and cleaned the blood from her recently lost virginity.

i was led off the bed with my leash, taken in the bathroom and sprayed off with warm water towel dried and led to my bed, my Master opened the cage unhooked my leash and i crawled in, on all fours in the small cage, waiting permission to lay and sleep, as my Master shut and locked the door, reaching his hand in the cage from the top he patted my head to which i greedily arched up in to, just to feel his touch and the power that he holds within giving permission to lay, he smiled down at me, telling me that he hoped i enjoyed his birthday present he had so graciously given me, for he would. As my final gift given from my Master he allowed me to sleep in his precious pee as he sprayed me from head to toe, "sleep" was all he said as he turned from me, climbed on the bed and cradled his new toy, in his arms smiling, they slept i knew that he was happy, and therefore so was i, for i live only to serve him and to make him happy.

I can only wish and hope, that this story, both please him as well as excites him.