My Birthday Gift

Story Info
A Daddy's gift to his lil'one.
1k words
3.56
11.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how I will always remember my birthday gift.

I knew you had something great for me for my 21st birthday, but never imagined it being, so life-changing.

I did not know that a little girl really needs her daddy in her life in so many different ways.

Over the years you have been my mentor Daddy, and I have always respected and looked up to you.

Not everything you have done has made me happy, but everything you have done has been for my good.

You are always right Daddy and always choose what is right for me.

Guess that's why I love you so much.

I really do love it when you put me over your knee daddy.

Even when I was younger, I used to love it.

I know that you might know this because I tried to hide it my real feelings about it.

Well, I think you probably do know how I really felt, because you know everything about me.

Daddy when you put me over your knee and spanked me I would get such a tingly feeling in my tummy.

I know I should not have, but I used to love to feel your thingy underneath me and I would push my pussy hard on it.

Wow Daddy it used to make me really tingle all over.

Omg Daddy I could hardly wait till you finished your spanking so I could run into my room and play with my pussy until a dizzy pleasure would run right through my body.

When I was sent to my room for my - 3 pillows in the middle of the bed punishments I remember how much I would tremble laying there completely naked waiting for you to come in and I would always watch you from the corner of my eye taking off your belt and walk slowly towards me.

Oh how I would squeeze my bottom cheeks together and push my pussy into the bed and you would put your hand on it and tell me to relax, or I would be punished harder.

Then after my punishment you would always make me sit in the corner for 3 minutes before calling me to you for cuddles.

That was the best thing, I loved to smell you after you spanked me; you always had such a loving aroma.

For my 3 pillow punishments Mummy would always go to her room and close the door, I guessed because she hated so much hearing me scream out when the strap would lash my bottom.

I remember each time after one of these beltings, your face would look strangely odd; after my cuddle you would stand up and go straight into your bedroom, and how I wished I could go in with you.

Those nights I would lay in my little bed, and listen to you make mummy scream with your belt, just like I did.

Sometimes I thought perhaps she had been really naughty as her belting went on forever.

One of those nights I tried to sneak in and see what all the noise and commotion was about, Daddy did not hear me open the door, and I saw you give her the last few tannings with your belt.

My eyes opened wide as I saw Mummy get on her knees and you were standing above her stark naked, that was the first time I saw you pushing it into Mummy's mouth and saw how she enjoyed moving her lips up and down on it.

"Jo jo... Jo jo, are you awake?"

The light in my room was turned off; you walked in quietly looking to see if I was still awake. I could still see a small gift wrapped box in your hand, but I pretended to be asleep because I was playing with my pussy and was about to cum when you came in. I could do nothing except look up at you and I hold my breath.

"Jo jo!"

I could tell you were shocked. I kept my hand in my panties as I knew my fingers would be wet and did not want to have to explain why they were wet, I never expected you to pull back the sheets.

You looked at me very sweetly and put the box on my side table. Then you bent down and kissed me ever so sweetly on my hair.

My fingers were very wet and I was struggling to keep myself from cummin.

"H'mmm!" you said.

"How did these get so wet?" you asked, causing me to almost die of embarrassment.

"Look in the little box," you said.

"Oh yes," I said, I had actually forgotten all about it.

A gold chain with a small heart, I loved it.

"Oh Daddy, its beautiful, thank you."

"You know your Daddy loves you don`t you?"

"Yes Daddy"

"What you did was naughty and so rude I need to punish you really hard"

"Oh Daddy please don't, my botty is still so sore,"

"It wont be your botty I will be whipping."

I had to lay on my back whilst Daddy went to his room.

He came back with his thin belt and made me lift up my legs and open them the widest ever.

I was so scared, and so I should have been, Daddy whipped my little cunny for every year I was born, which should have been 18 but because I kept closing them I earned more.

Mummy came in to my bedroom the morning after and I had to go over her knee and she gave me such a spanking, she said because of what I did she got the same off Daddy.

She told me I would get a spanking every morning for a whole week and one morning I had to lay over the dining table in front of Uncle Joe and Aunt Alice without my nighty.

Oh how I wish I had not been so rude, sighs.

Sorry Daddy, sorry Mummy I will never do it ever again, love you both soooo much and Daddy, please give me Mummys strapping for the next week.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers