My Birthday Present

Story Info
Sir finally gets to play with his kitten.
3.5k words
3.99
24.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend was going to be a fantastic weekend. We were going to get away from the kids for a couple of days and focus on ourselves. We had played around with BDSM before but this weekend was going to be different. I had brought up the idea to her a couple of weeks earlier. I had explained to her that for my birthday I didn't want her to buy me anything. Instead, I would like to have her submit to me for the first night. The way it would work was that she would leave the house wearing the pink locking necklace and a skirt (this would be her signal to me that we were on).

When the day finally arrived, I returned from work to find her wearing the necklace as I had asked. I immediately got hard knowing what I had in store for her. I loaded up the car, making sure my "supplies" were in a very accessible place. I went back into the house, said goodbye to the kids and away we went. As we turned onto the freeway, I turned to her and said "Remove your panties, now". She looked at me with a questioning look, but she hooked her thumbs under them while lifting her ass off the seat and slid them down her legs.

"Now hand them to me" I said. As she handed them to me, I instructed her to spread her legs. This she did very willingly. I reached over with my right hand and felt her mound. It had not been shaved. "This will be taken care of later, you know I like you shaved". I then placed my finger in her pussy and felt how wet she was. She let out a deep moan and reclined her seat. I took my now sopping wet fingers and put them to her mouth. She began to lick and suck them slowly and delicately.

"How do you taste baby?" I asked

"So sweet!! Ahhh!" She said as I removed my fingers from her hot mouth.

I grabbed her panties that had been sitting in my lap. I wadded them up into a ball and then reached over and stuffed them back into her pussy, making sure they were in there completely and soaking up her juices. She moaned again and her breathing got faster. After a minute, I removed the panties and ran them over her face. I then took them and placed them over the rearview mirror. "This is a great air freshener, don't you think? I believe I will call this Dirty Pussy Scent, what do you think?" Her mouth dropped open as she stared at her wet panties now on display in my car.

I then reached into my pocket and pulled out 2 ben wa balls. I reached over and told her to spread her legs. As she did, I placed the balls where her panties had been just a few moments before.

"What is that?" she asked as she had never felt them before.

"These are to help you work on your muscles in your pussy. I want you to get used to them as It will make for a more pleasurable experience for both of us when I fuck you."

"They feel funny, like they seem to vibrate when I move around!" She said as she tried to sit up a little in her seat.

I gave her a little laugh and half smile. For the rest of the drive to the hotel, I played with her a little, pinching her tits through her shirt, rubbing her pussy ever now and then. Just enough to keep her on edge for the rest of her "experience".

As we arrived up to the hotel, I instructed her to wait in the car. "We don't want any accidents with your new toys in the lobby now do we?" When I returned from checking in, I told her to get out of the car, she reached up to grab her panties, I immediately stopped her "We'll leave those there for the weekend. I'm sure the valet will love the smell!"

The walk to the room was interesting to say the least. She was walking slowly and the balls were having a very nice effect on her as we went. She told me later that there was more than a few times where she thought she was going to lose them. Had I known this at the time, it probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Once we arrived to our oceanside room, I pulled out a brown paper bag and handed it to her. "You are to go in and take a nice bath while I set up the room. You will come out wearing only what is in the bag." I instructed and with that, I smacked her ass and sent her on her way.

Once the door to the bathroom was shut, I took the ice bucket and went to fill it with ice. When I returned, I knew I needed hot water ready, so I filled the coffee maker with water and let it run. I then took out all our toys and laid them out on the bed. As about this time, I heard the tub draining and I knew we were just a few moments from "show time". I quickly poured 2 glasses of wine and waited by the edge of the bed for her to appear.

When the door opened, my mouth about hit the floor. She looked hotter than I had ever seen before! Here she was standing in front of me in a black leather harness that I had picked out for her. The harness did a great job of cupping her tits and obviously she enjoyed it as well based on her erect nipples. The harness ran between her legs and had a G-string back. She was also wearing knee high black leather books with a 4 inch heel. To top it off, she was wearing her purple Velcro cuffs on her wrists. "Do you like what you see, baby?" She asked as she gave me that "fuck me" look.

"I'm not sure, why don't you come to the middle of the room and stand still while I check you out?" Once she got to the middle of the room, I began to get up from the bed. "Spread your legs wide and keep your hands at your side." She obeyed completely and I began to walk around her, eying her like a lion eyes his prey. When I came back to the front of her, I took the key and unlocked her pink necklace. As I removed it, she breathed a bit of a sigh. Once it was removed, I then placed her leather collar with 3 O-rings around her neck and buckled it in the back. I hooked a finger through the middle ring and pulled her to my lips. I gave her a such a passionate kiss, that when we broke, she almost fell over. As she caught her breath, I walked behind her and grabbed her hands, locking them in place behind her. By doing this, her tits thrust out even more and I became extremely hard.

"Now we are going to play a game, girl. First, from now on you will only call me Sir. I will call you kitten, understood?"

"Yes, Sir" She answered as a lust appeared in her eyes.

"On the bed are all the toys we have brought. I am going to hold each one up and you are going to tell me if you like it, or don't like it. If there is a toy you absolutely love, you can tell me you love it, and if there is a toy you absolutely hate, you can tell me you hate it. But there is a catch: You only get one 'love it' and one 'hate it'. The toy you love will be used on you at some point, the toy you hate will not be used on you, unless you ask specifically for it."

She breathed deeply as I turned around and reached for the nipple clamps and held them in front of her "I like those" she whispered.

"What? I didn't hear you kitten" I teased her.

"I like those Sir!" she moaned.

"I knew you did, and I think they would make a beautiful addition to your body. I walked around and went to the ice bucket. I took a cube of ice and began to rub her nipples with it making them even harder that they already were. I then pinched her nipple and placed the clover clamp on. I repeated the process on the other side and then stood back to admire my work. "Stunning! I said as I eye fucked her yet again. I could tell she was nervous, but was also enjoying it at the same time.

Next I grabbed the ball gag. "I don't like it" she said, not sure how I would react to that. I simply placed it off to the side and held up her rabbit vibrator. "I LOVE that!" she moaned, almost coming right there on the spot.

"Well, that was quick, ok good to know. I will use this on you, just not right now. We still have a few toys left to go through. I then picked up the paddle. It was a nice paddle, fur lined on one side, leather on the other. I rubbed the fur against her face. "Do you like it, not like it, or hate it kitten?"

"I like it Sir". She said.

"Good, I like to use it on you. But by the time I am done, you may not like it so much. I still need to punish you for not shaving this morning. Did you shave in the bath?"

"Yes, I made sure to get it all shaved, Sir." I then pulled the front of her harness away from her body to inspect. Sure enough, it was as smooth as could be.

"Good, but that doesn't stop you from receiving punishment. We will deal with your punishment at the end of the game". I then took the paddle and gave her a hard swat on each cheek before setting it down next to the rabbit vibrator. When I turned back around to her, I was holding the butt plug. Her eyes got big and before I could say anything, she yelped.

"I hate it, I hate it, you know I hate it!!" She cried out as I just smiled and put it by itself on the very edge of the bed.

"Don't worry baby, it won't be used on you unless you ask for it" With that, I went back to the ice bucket and pulled out my personal favorite toy. It was a glass dildo on one side, and a whip on the other end. Since it had been resting on ice for a while, it was almost like an icicle. I rubbed the dildo part on her ass and she jumped. "Hahaha! I know you know what this toy is, but you haven't experienced it this way before"

"It's my whip/dildo and I like it, but why is it so cold?"

"See, the best part about glass is that it can be really cold like this, or..." I cut myself off as I walked over to the coffee pot. I dipped the glass into the hot water and then returned. "Or it can be warmed, like this". I took the glass and ran it over her tits, making sure to contact the clamps on her nipples. She let out a huge moan

"Fuck me!" she moaned. I again grabbed her collar and gave her a deep kiss.

"Not yet kitten, I have some more teasing for you." I went back to the ice bucked and dipped the glass dildo back in. I left it there for a little bit and then stood in front of her. I tugged once on her nipple clamps and she moaned in ecstasy. I held the now cold glass up to her nipple and removed the first clamp. The ice cold glass helped to numb the pain of the blood rushing back. I did the same to the other side and then began to suck on the tender tips. "Now, walk over to the bed and put your tits on the sheets. Spread your legs wide and wait silently." She did what she was told without questioning. In front of me was this perfect ass, covered only by the leather strap between her ass cheeks.

"There are only 1 toy left for you, are you ready to continue the game?"

"Whatever it takes to fuck me!" She retorted. With that, I grabbed the crop and gave her a hard smack on both cheeks, turning her ass a beautiful red where the leather struck her flesh. She yelped but wiggled her ass back and forth, almost teasing for more.

"That is a very naughty kitten! I will add that outburst to your punishment. Any more of that and you will not cum tonight. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir." She said rather meekly.

"Well, judging from your reaction, I'm going to say you like the crop." I said as I ran the rod up and down her pussy and ass before putting it off with the other toys.

"Now, before we start with the toys you like and love, we need to take care of your punishment. Stand up and face me." She stands up from the bed and turns around to me. I grab her leash and attach it to the middle ring. I give it a good tug and she comes close to my face. I give her a quick kiss and whisper "this is going to hurt me more than you".

I undo the fastener holding her cuffs together and instruct her to keep her hand by her sides. I then remove her harness making sure to rub my hand against her clit as I pull it off her. Standing there naked in front of me, with her chain leash dangling between her legs, I push her so she falls back on the bed.

"Grab your ankles and keep your legs spread wide" I command as I grab the whip from the ice. "I am going to spank your pussy to remind you that this pussy, MY pussy, is always to be shaved. You will count every spank, do you understand?"

"Yes sir" she moaned as I could see her pussy start to throb.

"Good, here we go"

Thwack! "One Sir"

Thwack! "Two Sir"

Thwack! "Three Sir"

Thwack! "Four Sir"

Thwack! "Five Sir" her voice was starting to trail off.

"Now that you are warmed up, let's go with your paddle for 5"

"Yes Sir"

I used the leather side for five more smacks. With each one, her moan became more pronounced.

After the 5 with the paddle, I held the crop up to her face. "kitten, these will be the last 5 on your pussy. However, they will be the strongest. At the end of the 5, I expect you to tell me what you did wrong and that it won't happen again." All she could do was nod.

Smack! "Ah, one Sir!" she cried as it caught her a little off guard

Smack! "Ohh Two Sir"

Smack! Smack! Smack!!! "Ouch! Three, Four, and Five Sir!"

"Good kitten, now what do you want to tell me?"

"Sir, I didn't shave your pussy. I will make sure it doesn't happen again"

"Well done kitten" I responded as I rubbed her now crimson pussy. I had to be careful though as she was really trying to get me to stick my fingers inside of her. "you may release your ankles and stand up now". I grabbed her leash and helped pull her to her feet.

"How does your pussy feel?" I asked, genuinely caring

"It's sore, but not too bad. You have definitely made your point" She said as she rubbed the redness.

"Good, now are you ready to continue the game?" I asked, getting excited myself

"Yes Sir"

I grabbed the butt plug and showed it to her. "You are to hold this so you know that I am not going to use it. If you let it go, or give it to me, I am going to take that as permission for me to use it on you. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir"

"Good" I said as I grabbed her leash and lead her over to the mirrored closet. "Put your hands on the doors. I want you to see your reactions." I took my hand and reached up to her pussy to remove the balls, which came out very easy. "I am going to play with your tits and pussy while you watch yourself in the mirror. You may not cum, and if you want me to fuck you, you must give me the plug." She gasped hard as my fingers played with her clit. As I felt her getting close, I pulled away.

"Ohhh Sir, I so need to cum!"

"You are in control of that kitten. When you are ready, just give me the plug". I then started rubbing and pinching her nipples, locking eyes with her through the mirror. Loving how lost in her pleasure she was. Every occasionally, I would give her a quick spank on her ass, just to bring her back to remembering her place.

After a few minutes, I went to grab her rabbit. I turned it on and made sure she could see it. "kitten, I will use this on you, but you may not cum. For if you do, the rabbit will go into the trash and you will never see it again, understood?"

"Yes Sir" she barely moaned.

I inserted the toy into her cunt and turned it on the lowest setting. I watched her ass move back and forth trying to get more. After a few seconds, I pulled it out. "Oh Sir! I need it". She begged as she felt empty with it gone.

"I'm not going to risk you cumming kitten. But if you're ready to be fucked, just give me the plug". I teased.

"No Sir"

"Very well, I'll continue". I used my hand to finger her pussy once again. Rubbing it harder, then softer. Fast, and then slow. Always keeping her guessing as to what was going to happen next. Finally, I grabbed her leash between her legs and pulled up on it so the cold chain met her clit. At the same time, I reached up to her hand that was holding the plug. Amazingly, she let go of the plug!

"Do you know what this means kitten?" I wanted to hear her say it

"Yes Sir, you are going to use that on me and then you are going to fuck me. I just need to be fucked!"

"Good kitten, but to make sure you don't cum while I'm getting ready, let's just attach these hands to your collar". I then grabbed each hand, one at a time, and attached them to the other 2 rings. Once that was done, I instructed her to lie on her back on the bed, which she did.

I went and grabbed the lube, and when I returned, she looked absolutely stunning. A throbbing, wet and shaved pussy was there to greet me. "Raise your legs and let me see you" As she did, I put some lube on my finger and found her rosebud. Her body tensed as I began to work my finger in slowly. "Relax kitten, it will be a lot more enjoyable if you don't fight it." I then began working my finger all the way in and out until I felt she was ready for the plug.

I grabbed the plug and covered it with lube. I worked it slowly in, listening to her moans as I went. I used the opportunity to kiss her clit and gave the plug one more shove ensuring it was all the way in. It was a sight to behold. My kitten, bound and plugged in front of me. I took a moment to revel in this moment as I took my close off and my rock-hard cock sprang to attention.

"Are you ready to be fucked kitten?" I asked, ready to pounce.

"Yes Sir, fuck me now" She moaned. I climbed up on top of her and thrust my cock into her extremely wet pussy. I could feel the plug rubbing against me as I thrust deeper and deeper.

"Oh My God Sir!! Yes, Yes, Yes!! Fuck me Sir! Don't stop!! I wanna cum now!"

"Ask politely" I taunted

"Please Sir, may I cum?" She said, almost slurring her words

"Come now!" I ordered. She bucked hard and seemingly started speaking in tongues.

"Oh my God, Oh My God! I'm cumming" She screamed as her pussy clenched down on my cock. This caused me to shoot my load deep inside of her.

Once we were both done, I laid down next to her and undid her cuffs. I gave her a huge kiss and asked her how she was doing.

"Sir, that was amazing" she proclaimed as she reached over and wrapped her leg around me and gave me a very passionate kiss.

That was a perfect birthday present.