My Birthday Present

Story Info
He arranges a special treat for her birthday.
2.3k words
4.45
35.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cete
Cete
8 Followers

I loved talking to him about being with another woman, a fantasy which would always remain in my head and in our own erotic world. He, in turn, would talk me through what would happen, giving me every explicit detail he imagined. It turned me on so much I acted like his little slut fucking him until we collapsed, weak from cumming.

I am not sure when my fantasy started; maybe it was from watching girl/girl videos with him, maybe the pictures I looked at online, or maybe it was just something that I found incredibly sensual. Whatever it was or wherever it came from I certainly knew it was a fantasy I wouldn't fulfil.

Our lives grew together and I loved him more each day. He was generous with his love, a creative and giving lover, very kind and compassionate. He helped me grow both personally and sexually. Throughout my day, I thought of him. I thought of having his cock deep inside me, having him spank me, feeling his tongue on my pussy, his mouth all over my body. I smiled as I often thought of racing in the door, dropping to my knees and taking his cock deep into my mouth, sucking him until he could hold his pleasure no longer. At night, he treated me to the most wonderful lovemaking. We would make love under the starlight embracing until we fell asleep. Other times, he would secure me to the bed and tease me until I begged him to enter me, begging him to fuck me harder and harder. Regardless of the scenario, I would always feel loved and satisfied. It seemed he could never get enough of me, nor I him.

So, I knew that for my birthday he would treat me like a princess. He had always surprised me on special occasions and I knew that this would be no different. Often we would travel to our special cabin by the ocean, where we could make love all day and fuck all night. Every year he did something completely different, his ingenuity, and his imagination always surprised me. I guess, a little selfishly, I looked forward to being spoilt. I woke on the morning of my birthday to find the bed covered in rose petals and a champagne breakfast awaiting me. After a couple of flutes of bubbly, we made love. His eyes adoringly roving my body while he felt every inch of me with his soft hands. His mouth kissing my every inch so tenderly, his tongue gliding over my wet pussy until his hard cock entered me, caressing me until we both came.

We spent the day together, out for a nice lunch and then a leisurely walk by the lake before we headed home again. On the drive home, he used his broad hand to caress my legs, firmly and deftly as always. As soon as we got in the front door, he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back, guiding me against the wall. He kissed me deeply, his mouth hungry on mine. He looked me in the eye and told me to take a shower, and I knew my treat was yet to come. He slid his hand to my breast, pinching my already hard nipple, as he whispered "make sure you clean yourself well for me, so that I can make you all dirty and clean you again". I felt his hand slide under my skirt and into my panties, and I knew he would feel the wetness on my pussy. He licked my mouth and told me to be a good little birthday girl and hurry upstairs after my shower. As I walked away I felt his hand linger on my ass, squeezing it as I left him.

I took a nice warm shower, making sure I was very clean for him. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed upstairs. As he came up the stairs behind me, my nipples hardened and my pussy ached, longing for him to touch me. He told me to turn away from him as gently approached me. He slid a blindfold over my eyes as he kissed my neck. Then he removed the towel and told me to lie on the bed. I liked being obedient so I did as he told me. I felt cuffs going on each hand as he secured me to the bed. My mind filled with possibilities as my excitement grew. I felt his hands on my tits, tweaking my nipples as he told me how he was going to give me pleasure like never before. He told me to bend my knees and spread my legs. I knew he liked to look at my pussy so I gladly obeyed him, happy his cock would be getting hard just looking at me.

He knelt beside the bed and asked me if I was his good little birthday girl. I had to lick my lips and swallow before I could answer, the anticipation almost too much for me. I told him I would do anything he wanted, and as I spoke, I felt my pussy get a little wetter. It was then that he said he had a surprise for me. I heard him say something else but I couldn't quite hear him, it was almost as if he wasn't talking to me. I heard another voice. A woman's voice. I struggled a little and he pinched my nipple and told me to relax and enjoy Sara, my birthday present. He told her to look at me and tell him what she thought. I felt turned on when I heard her comment on how much she liked what she saw. She said I had great tits and a great body. I felt her fingers on my thigh and I tingled all over. I felt her breath as she looked at my pussy. Warm breath on my wet pussy, I was almost on fire.

He told Sara I was his, and that I would do whatever he wanted. It was then I realised he wanted to watch me fulfil my fantasy. I moaned as I strained on the cuffs, spreading my legs wider, wanting someone to touch my pussy. I was so horny I couldn't believe it. Part of me wanted to get away but most of me was so ready for this. He told Sara to lick my tits, something he knew I loved. I felt the tip of her tongue drag over my left tit until it reached my nipple. Her teeth made my nipple even harder and I hoped she wouldn't be able to resist sucking it. She licked both tits for a while before he told her to suck them and suck them good. I felt the flesh of my tit being sucked into her mouth, while her hand caressed my upper body. He told me I was being a good little birthday girl as Sara's tongue dragged up my neck to my mouth. She was kissing me passionately and I was loving it. Her tongue felt so good inside my mouth, as I felt her body mount mine.

That's when I realised Sara was naked too. Her soft body was on top of mine, her nipples scraping my flesh and her pubic hair brushing my hips. He told her to explore my whole body so he could enjoy my birthday present too. Sara moved down my body, her tongue lingering on my flesh as she caressed every inch of my tits and tummy. I loved being licked but this was wild. I had never known such sensation, such tender caressing. It seemed like hours before I felt her tongue dart around the inside of my thighs, hard and tickling. My back arched and I lifted my hips desperate to have her touch me. I could hear him close to me, his breathing was slow so I knew that he was turned on. I felt the pleasure of a woman's tongue on my pussy. Her flattened tongue drew along my pussy, until she flicked my clit with the tip of it. She did this again and again, pressing harder and harder on my pussy. It felt so good, I came so hard, my pussy was dripping. "Good girl" he said, "I hope you are ready for a lot more where that came from as we are only just starting."

Sara's tongue worked my pussy, lapping every last drop of my cum. I felt his hand caress my face as he turned my head towards him. He asked me if I was enjoying myself, as he laughed his knowing laugh. Before I could answer, I felt the head of his cock brush against my mouth. I gladly opened my mouth to take his cock and as I did so I heard him tell Sara to fuck me with her tongue. The sensation was immense. I had always loved sucking cock whilst being tongue fucked by him but this was incredible. Sara's tongue was different from any I had ever known. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted. It was as if I had been with her for years. Her long tongue slid in and out of my wet pussy, she was so gentle yet so hot, I couldn't believe the feeling. I was so turned on I sucked his cock like never before, taking him deep in my mouth, almost swallowing the head of his cock as Sara's tongue took me to yet another climax. I was surprised when he pulled his cock out of my mouth without coming. I wondered what else he had in store for me.

He kissed my mouth and told me I was being such a good little birthday girl he would uncuff me. My body relaxed as my hands were released but there was little time for rest. I was still blindfolded and had no idea of what Sara looked like. He told me to sit up and I felt Sara move onto my lap, sitting on my thighs with her legs over mine. Her hands were at my tits again, and her tongue was licking my lips. I found myself drawn to her mouth and kissed her. I was surprised to find my hands had wandered from my side. Feeling the softness of her small round tits, I kissed her harder. I knew he was standing right beside us, watching as he said "lick her tits for me, hon". I didn't hesitate, my mouth sank to her tits. I let my tongue glide over her flesh and to her nipple before I nursed on her tits for the longest time. I couldn't get enough of them, I had dreamt of this for so long, yet had never imagined it could be this wonderful. I hungrily explored her body with my hands as I sucked and sucked on her little pert tits. I could feel her breath on my neck and I knew she was getting turned on and that made me want her all the more.

"Look at my horny, little birthday girl" he said as I heard him moving around to the other side of the bed. Sara climbed off me and I felt her sit on the bed next to me. "Get on all fours and move down to the end of the bed" was the next command I heard. I obeyed him quickly, eager to get more of what I had already had. I felt his hand slide over my ass and my body quivered. Then with his hand he directed me up the bed. His hand gently stroked my back as he climbed on the bed. "Now little birthday girl, let's see how well you lick pussy" he said as he directed my head between Sara's legs. I was a little tentative as my face came nearer and nearer to her pussy. I could smell a sweet musk and I realised her pussy must be wet. At first I was very slow to put my tongue on her, small licks on the edge of her lips were all I could manage. Her moaning encouraged me and I decided to see if I could make her cum.

I slid my fingers to her pussy and spread her lips open so my tongue could caress every crease and fold of her wonderful softness. My tongue dove into the folds of her pussy, spending a lot of time circling her clit. I could feel her clit enlarge as I sucked it and quickly flicked my tongue around in it the way that always drove me wild. I felt her body start to quiver beneath me so I took a mouthful of pussy and sucked her as she came. It was a wonderful feeling, sucking her juices, prolonging her ecstasy. I was so in to it I had forgotten about him for a minute or two, until I felt his cock rubbing on my own pussy. "Oh my god, yes, fuck me while I make her cum again" I shouted. And with that, I dove back into her pussy, fucking her good and hard with my tongue, licking and sucking every inch of her. My tongue dragged from one end of her pussy to the other, slurping all her juices in. His cock was pumping my wet pussy harder and harder. As my tongue entered her again and again, his cock pumped me harder and harder. His hips grinding into me as he thrust deep inside me. It happened as if rehearsed, Sara's body writhing, my hips bucking and his thighs shaking as his cock plunged into me. I am not sure who came first or if we all came together, but we all came.

The three of us lay there for a while before she got up and left. After we rested for a while he took me down stairs and bathed me like a princess. We returned to bed and we lay wrapped in each other's bodies. I drifted off to sleep with his cock inside me, his lips kissing my forehead. I never did see what my present looked like, so I guess it really is the thought that counts.

Cete
Cete
8 Followers