My Birthday Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her left hand she reached down and spread her pussy lips. With her right she took hold of my prick and rubbed the tip up and down her slit. At the top she would rub the tip of my glans around and around her clit; at the bottom she would take me right to the edge. I was so close, so close to being inside her.

God, she could tease for Britain. Time and time again she had me on the brink. One time I tried a little thrust with my hips but she dropped my prick and wagged her finger at me. As with the blow job in the car I could only lie there and accept what she was doing to me. She waited a moment or two to make sure I'd got the message before, once more, taking my prick in her hand and stroking it along her slit.

And then she teased no more! With one fluid movement she lowered herself down until I was buried to the hilt. Never, ever, has anything felt as good as feeling my prick slide so smoothly into the warm, welcoming embrace of her pussy. I couldn't help it. A groan of ecstasy escaped my lips, albeit muffled by the panties gag.

But even that was too much for Sandy. She leant forward and clamped her hand over my mouth. Then, looking me straight in the face, our eyes locked together, she started flexing her thigh muscles, moving her hips, rocking back and forth, back and forth.

She wasn't moving much but she didn't need to. It was almost as if, with every thrust of her hips, she were trying to see how deep she could take me. As I stared into her face I could see that she was loving this as much as I was. She was biting her lower lip and her eyes had a faraway look in them.

More and more it was a good job she had her hand over my mouth. Her movements were getting faster, deeper, more urgent and I was having trouble keeping it all in. In a way this helped; it reinforced the way I was powerless under her, completely at her mercy. She was fucking me, not the other way around.

As the tempo built I really couldn't hold back any more. My whole world centred around the tip of my prick and the wonderful feelings coming from it. It was so good, so, so good, so very, very... oh god, oh Sandy, oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!!! It was only because she now had both hands firmly clamped over my mouth that we weren't heard by the entire street, let alone our parents. Time and time again she drove herself down onto me as, time and time again, I pumped my spunk deep, deep inside her. Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh Sandy!

She slumped forward and lay on top of me. Still not a word was said. We just lay there, savouring the post orgasmic glow.

And then, suddenly, like flicking a switch, it was over. She knelt up, got off me, grabbed her tee shirt and put it back on, and, as quietly as she had arrived, she was off. The moment was over. Would it ever happen again?

12