My Birthday Surprise

Story Info
You come home from your party to find...
1.9k words
3.93
45.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, that was one hell of a party," you think to yourself as you approach your front door. You've just arrived back from the party your neighbor Andy threw for your 21st birthday. It was a great night, music, dancing, babes...oh man, babes. But unlucky for you, your normal groove with the ladies got you all of about nowhere with any of them, regardless of birthday status. With a sigh you struggle with your keys and unlock the front door.

You walk in to the sight of two gorgeous girls sitting on a couch in front of you. One has shoulder-length blonde hair that envelopes her head like a golden halo, with piercing green eyes, wearing black eyeliner that makes them pop even more than they already do. The other has wavy jet-black hair that frames a beautiful face from which steel grey eyes peer back at you.

Both are wearing silvery panties, fishnet stockings, and bright red lip stick that accentuates their wide, puffy, cock-sucking lips. The blonde has a black latex corset with matching stiletto heels, and the brunette has a blue silk corset with clear platform heels, both showing an enormous amount of cleavage.

They're so dressed up and beautiful that you for a moment your brain doesn't even work. You just stand there, slack jawed, at the two babes sitting on your couch. All of a sudden, it hits you: Who are these people, and how the hell did they get in your house.

"Hello there," the brunette says to your stunned face, "I'm Nicole, and this is my friend, Jessica."

"Hi," the blonde says with a smile, waving her hand through her long golden hair.

"Uh...David..." you say hurriedly, and obviously flustered. "Why, uh...why are you here?"

"Oh, Andy didn't tell you? We're the second part of your birthday party." Nicole says, a smile emerging on her lips.

"It'll be a great party, won't it?" Jessica continues. "Just the three of us, alone, but together..." She begins to press up against Jessica and stroke her hair. "That won't be so bad will it?"

"Well, what were you thinking about doing at this great "party"?"

Jessica begins to sink lower in the couch. She brings up her hand and begins rubbing the front of her panties. "Well, we are just so horny, and we were hoping that you could help us out with that."

Nicole turns and hugs Jessica from the side, moving her hands up and down her corset. "Don't you think that my friend Jessica is sexy? Well, I'll tell you a secret: she's sexy, and wet."

"Ooooo, I am wet," Jessica continues. She stops rubbing her panties for a moment and hooks a finger around the edge. "Do you want to see my pussy? See how wet and hot it is for you?" She slides her finger aside, and reveals a tight, wet cunt that is dripping at the edges from arousal.

"Oh, isn't she just a slut? Jessica just loves getting fucked...and so do I." Nicole says. "I love a big hard cock, filling up my slippery, tight pussy. It makes me feel hot...and wet...and sticky."

Jessica slips out of her panties and her bare pussy is exposed, a gleaming with arousal. "Will you fill my cunt with your big cock David? Please? Oh, I need a cock inside of me so bad." She begins to slide a single finger in and out of her pussy, and it makes a slopping sound every time the finger comes out. "Ooooo, please let that be your big cock..."

"See how horny this little slut is?" Nicole whispers as she reaches for the zipper at the top of Jessica's corset. Pulling down, she opens the top of the corset and Jessica's D-cup tits spill out. "Does it turn you on, knowing how much she needs a cock, your cock?" she continues as she begins to knead Jessica's boobs.

Jessica moans from the stimulation both in her pussy and from Nicole now sucking on her big titties. "Oh yeah...oh...oh...suck on my tits...yes...oh I'm so fucking horny!"

"Mmmm, you like her big titties David?" Nicole asks, pulling away from Jessica. "How about mine?" She pulls down her own zipper and massages her own tits. "You see, I'm horny too, and I love big cock just as much as our little slut Jessica. You want to see?" With that she yanks down her panties as well, and reveals her pussy. "I'm so wet for you...oooo I'm a whore too," she says as she rubs her clit.

Jessica leans over plants a kiss on Nicole's lips. They continue passionately for some time, sucking on each other's lips and tongues. Finally Jessica breaks free and says, "I can't wait to watch you fuck Nicole and me"

"Oh, and I can't wait for you to fuck me either...mmmm...fuck my tight little pussy." Nicole replies. "Then I want you to fuck her pussy so hard, have her cum everywhere. Ohhhh, I can't take it anymore!" Nicole gets off the couch and crawls, cat-like toward you. Jessica quickly follows, both of them advancing slowly but surely, hips waving side to side, asses high in the air, tits almost touching the floor, hair cascading down around their heads.

They reach you and begin to feel your crotch through your jeans. "Mmmm, it looks like you're just as excited as us David" Nicole says as she unbuttons your pants. "Oh, I want that cock right now."

They get your pants down, and your cock springs free, smacking Jessica in the face. "Ohhh, yesssss" she moans. "Give me that cock, it looks so good." She reaches forward and grabs your cock with one hand, and brushes away her golden hair with the other. She begins stroking up and down, while Nicole looks on hungrily. Jessica takes her tongue and places the tip of it on your head, circling it around and around. Her plump cock-sucker lips quickly follow, as she takes your cock in and out of her warm mouth.

At the same time, Nicole, not to be left out, goes below and begins sucking at your balls, lapping at them with her tongue, and taking them one at a time into her mouth. Jessica continues to suck on your cock, her hand moving more rapidly back and forth, and her mouth sucking on your head, moving along your shaft, her tongue following right along, licking, dabbing, and flicking in and out.

"Do you like having two girls suck on your cock?" Nicole asks rhetorically.

The girls soon switch off, with Nicole sucking at your rod, and Jessica underneath. However, she is clearly getting distracted by Nicole's fingering with her off hand while she sucks. "Why don't you take care of that for her?" you order Jessica. Eagerly, she moves underneath Nicole and begins to eat her pussy, licking up and down, sucking on her clit, and tongue fucking her. "Do like having a girl suck your slutty pussy, Nicole?"

"Oh, so much," she says as rubbing your cock back and forth.

"Shut up, and keep sucking, Slut."

Nicole gladly does as she is told. "I love the way your cock tastes, David."

"Get up here, Slut." you say to Jessica. "Both of you blow me at once." Both girls excitedly lap at and lick your cock head at the same time. Nicole then begins to slide back and forth along the side of your shaft, and Jessica sucks on your head.

"Do you want to fuck us, David?" Jessica says. "Because we're ready to be fucked."

You grunt and pull away from the girls who then kneel, awaiting your orders. "Nicole, get on your hands and knees on the couch." you say, forcefully.

Nicole does as you ask. "Are you gonna fuck me? Please fuck me. I need your cock so bad..." she whines looking back at you. You position your cock in front of her tight pussy, and ram it in.

"Oh YES!" Nicole screams as you penetrate her cunt. "Oh that feels so good! You like that? I LOVE it!"

"Mmmm, yeah you like fucking that little slut?" Jessica asks, leaning over Nicole's ass to watch your cock slide in and out of her wet pussy. "It looks so good." You quickly pull out of Nicole's cunt, and put your dick in Jessica's open mouth, who sucks Nicole's juices off of it. "She tastes so good" Jessica remarks as you slide back inside Nicole, increasing tempo and power.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck, FUCK! FUCK ME! I'm such a dirty slut FUCK ME!" Nicole screams

"Yes, fuck the nasty little bitch." Jessica counters.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...oh I'm CUMMING!"

Nicole's pussy spasms and contracts as she orgasms, spreading her juices all over your cock, and leaking out the back. Regardless, you continue to pump in and out, enjoying every moment.

Suddenly Jessica breaks away, and turns around, parallel to Nicole. "I want to get fucked now, by your big cock." she pouts.

"Yeah, you want my big cock inside of you, you blonde bimbo?" you ask, still ramming into Nicole's quivering pussy.

"Ooooo, yesssss. Give it to me. Give me all of your big hard cock." You pull out of Nicole, who then gets in the same position as Jessica before her. You slide into Jessica's sopping cunt. "Oh, stick that cock inside of me. Oh, yeah, FUCK! I'm a dirty little slut, Ram inside of me. Fuck me harder, HARDER! Oh I love it so much inside my tight pussy."

You can clearly see that Jessica is going to cum a lot faster than Nicole did, and as such, seek to prologue it. You order Nicole to sit on top of Jessica's ass, and suddenly you have two pussies in front of you, rather than one. Pulling out of Jessica, right before she cums, you slide into Nicole instead, who loudly shouts, "Yes! Fuck me! Oh, I love it so much."

"Yeah, fuck her, fuck that little whore. I want to feel you fuck her on top of me, slamming onto my ass." Both girls continue to moan as you push in and out of Nicole's pussy. Suddenly, you pull of out Nicole, and enter Jessica. "Yes! Now FUCK ME! YES YES YES!"

"Oh fuck her, I love watching her get fucked" Again, you're ramming in and out of another pussy. You continue to do this, out of Jessica's cunt, into Nicole's, out of Nicole's into Jessica's. Soon both girls become moaning, quivering blobs, unaware of who's being fucked, or why, only that their pussy's tingle and burn with the fury of 1000 unreached orgasms. In and out, in and out, and the girls just continue to moan.

Suddenly, Jessica is nearly ripped apart with the fury of her orgasmic bliss finally arriving. She bucks back and forth in pleasure, loving each second of the greatest orgasm of her life. Quickly you pull out and lo and behold, Nicole has a nearly identical reaction, rocked to the core orgasming, falling off of Jessica in the process. The sight of this beautiful girls climaxing at once brings you to your first orgasm as well and you grab both girls in front of you. You bring their faces right up to your cock just as you explode, releasing gush after gush of pearly white cum all over the girls faces, mouths, hair, and tits.

Jessica's blonde hair becomes laced with milky white highlights and waterfalls of cum cascade over her titties. Nicole's face is plastered in place by your jism, and her mouth is full of it. Clearly happy, Nicole goes to kiss Jessica, swallowing some of the cum, and sharing the rest of it with Jessica. Jessica in turn licks the cum off of Nicole's face, and Nicole does the same with the jizz all over Jessica's tit's and corset. They look up at you, and smile. You all know the night has only just begun.