My Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A hotwife husband's view of a special birthday surprise!
19.9k words
3.3
82.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it was, February already and my birthday weekend at last. A mixed sense of emotions crossed over me, I was happy that I was going to have a nice relaxing weekend, but I was none-to-thrilled that at the end of the weekend I would be 39. Fuck me, the big 4-0 is right around the corner now. Oh well, I'm going to make the most of it. By my request there is no party for me, but I intend on having a few well-deserved drinks this weekend with Meghan. God bless Meghan's mom for taking our little guy for the weekend, I won't have to worry about getting up early if I have a few too many. I really need to let lose, I've been working like a slave for a boss who sees no good in what I do, so I really need time to truly just kick back, relax and de-stress.

Whoa! "Pay fucking attention to what you are doing dickhead" I said to myself as my mind wandered and I had to jump on my binders to avoid rear-ending the car in front of me. Fucking traffic on the 407, I can't believe I pay these friggin' criminal tolls and then have to sit in traffic. Paying for the pleasure of going to and from work, what a life.

Finally getting into the home stretch here -- and what do you know, I hit all three lights through town. Really!?! Does anyone in this city know how to properly time a series of lights on a main drag? Fuck you Whitby!

Ah, my driveway at last. It is good to be home. It will be nice to spend some time with Meghan tonight, I really feel like I haven't been able to see her much lately. Her job keeps her very busy during the day and she has a very active social life that keeps her out of the house several nights a week and on the weekends too -- she has been away a lot lately, I don't really even have a good appreciation of what she has been up to. I have been just too busy with work during the day and the little guy and work during the evening to focus there. I know she has been happy and that she would let me know if I was being too much of an ignorant dick, so I'm pretty sure we're good.

I get out of my car and almost wipe out on a patch of ice -- damn these dress shoes -- I would wear galoshes, but really, does anyone where those any more? I tread lightly up the walkway and stairs and push open the door and there right in the front hall two feet from the door is Meghan in her bathrobe looking like she was almost ready to go out, just had to get on her clothes. I was trying to recall at that moment whether or not we had discussed going out together tonight because I was really not in the mood to, but just when I was thinking that I might have fucked up yet again she smiled and said sweetly "come in sweetie, it's cold out there and I don't want to get too chilly standing here with the door open. You know me, I'm always cold." With that said she stepped back from the door and I entered our house.

She never took her eyes off of me and she had a coy look on her face when she said, "I was worried I was going to have to start without you." At this point I was again thinking that I must have missed something that she said to me earlier in the week, which was not all that uncommon as I have a nasty habit of half-listening to people when I am focusing on something else. While I was going through my thoughts she turned and walked away from me and then started to head downstairs, beckoning me to follow her. At this point I figured she must have ordered some Chinese food for dinner and she, like me, was feeling hungry and was ready to eat.

As I popped my shoes off and hung my coat I was wondering what was going on, why am I being summoned to the basement when all I want to do is get changed and grab a drink, the Chinese food can wait. I was just thinking that I would quickly run upstairs and get in my comfy clothes when again I heard Meghan yell up the stairs to me, "come on Eric, there's something I want to show you down here." So, I guess I will have to wait to get in my jammies and I headed to the basement as instructed -- I figure at this point she has done something that she was excited to show me, probably some re-arranging as I know she is not really happy with way the basement is setup right now. That's fine, I can wait a few minutes.

As I head into the basement I notice that it is nice and warm, meaning she has had the fireplace going for quite some time. Being the dick I can be, I immediately concluded that she forgot to turn it off when she went upstairs to get showered, I was a bit miffed because we have talked about this, but considering how cold it was outside the warmth was a nice departure, so I would forgive her this time.

I enter the basement and hang a right into the play room and I notice she has already moved quickly around the corner into the TV room. I'm lingering behind wondering why the coffee table from the TV room is in the play room and I'm thinking to myself, "oh come on, she didn't buy a new friggin' table did she? This one is brand new." I round the corner from the playroom into the TV room and BAM what do I see? Meghan, standing in the middle of the room, no more bathrobe and wearing something quite provocative.

My eyes immediately snap to hers and she is looking right at me with that beautiful, sexy smile flashing fully. Gawd she is a good looking girl, I really have to thank that personal trainer of hers, he inspired her to shape her body in a way that most 37 year old, hell 20 year old, woman would die for. But come to think of it, I don't think I need to thank that personal trainer of hers anymore than she already has -- he's still reaping the benefits of the great work he did -- probably more frequently than I am.

I smile back at her, wide-eyed and mouth agap slightly. When my eyes managed to zoom back out from the locked-in gaze of her green eyes I was really able to take in her outfit, holy-fuck she was dressed to impress tonight. She had on a tight, form-fitting powder-blue baseball tee with the word "Slut" written in pink cursive like a team name. I laughed to myself about the fact that she is a self-professed and proud slut -- I love this woman. Then I thought, man, did that shirt fit her nicely. It accentuated her perky little b-cup tits and was tight enough that I could see her brief time in front of the door had made her delicious little nipples come to attention. The tee was just a bit longer than a halter-top, so it still showed a little bit of skin between where her shirt ended and her panties began. I know she hates that part of her body and can be very self-conscious of showing off too much mid-riff, but she really doesn't realize that she looks fucking awesome. Maybe she doesn't have abs popping out, but she is very well toned. As my eyes dropped down I spotted some very sexy, sheer, blue, cheeky underwear, out of which peaked the top of the little dragon tattoo she rewarded herself with for meeting her fitness goals (she said they were fitness goals, but the timing of the tattoo leads me to believe it was a reward to herself for fucking her 20th guy). To complete the sexy attire, she had on white with blue-stripe, over-the-knee socks that looked very good on her shapely legs. All I could think about was how fucking hot she looked right now -- she knew exactly what kind of outfit to wear that would turn me on and I immediately felt some movement below my belt line.

The outfit portrays youthfulness nicely and it suits her very well because she is much younger looking than 37 -- which may explain why she has been so popular with the younger men -- well, that and the fact that she gives a world-class blowjob that no lady younger than her has a chance of beating. She had her lovely brown, shoulder length hair straightened and pulled back into a ponytail and was still looking back at me with a smile from ear to ear. All I could think was that I was so in love with this woman, so lucky to be her husband and friend -- simply put, she was absolutely perfect to me -- what a lucky fucker I really am.

I would have kept standing there leering had not heard someone cough...I thought to myself that was odd because I was looking right at her and she did not cough, was that me? Just then my tunnel-vision broke off and I noticed that we were not alone in the basement, there are four other heads I could see attached to guys sitting on the sectional sofa. Man for a guy who prides himself on his attention to detail, how the fuck did I miss that? Then I was wondering to myself, "what the fuck", who are these guys and what are they doing here?

I quickly scan the couch and I process the faces I see, there's Ian, Kyle, Don and some other guy I can honestly say that I do not know. I'm really trying to digest all of what my eyes are feeding my brain at this moment. What is this, an intervention? No, it can't be, those are done with your family and friends, not with two guys your wife is fucking, an acquaintance and a stranger. Ah, that must be it, is she fucking all these guys? Ian -- yes, I have definitely seen and heard him having his way with my wife. Kyle, definitely, she has been having an ongoing relationship with him for several months now and I know she really likes him. But why is Don here? He's a guy from my baseball team that has been over to our house a couple of times. I know Don and Meghan flirted like high school kids when the boys came over after games and I even saw them chatting close between innings when she came to see me play -- but that was all par for the course for Meghan, I didn't think they were fucking. And who the hell is this other guy? What have I missed? I made a mental note that I was going to have to go back through Meghan's sex diary and catch-up on things -- fuck me for not staying current!

--------------------------------

Back in the spring Meghan and I had a real heart-to-heart about her hotwifing. It was pretty heated at times as I was really feeling like she was not living up to her end of the bargain. Back when we decided that she could play alone the agreement was that she would have to share all the details with me: take some pictures of them fucking, maybe some videos, talk dirty to me about them (like how much she enjoyed fucking them or how much their cocks filled her like mine could not -- some light cuckolding if you will) as this is how I got enjoyment out of the whole lifestyle. I longed for details on how they made her feel emotionally and sexually, how much she thought about fucking them, how and what boundaries she would like to push, etcetera, but I really wasn't getting any of that from her and I was feeling jaded and I was being a real fucker about it too.

So, we finally had "the chat" -- there was definitely some crying and some finger pointing -- but in the end we realized a few things too. First, we realized that Meghan had feelings of guilt from being with other men and it was that guilt which really held her back from sharing her thoughts and intimate desires. Second, we realized that beyond feeling guilty about sharing her thoughts and desires, she had a lot of trouble vocalizing the words to express what she was feeling -- not just in bed, but in general. Third, she realized just how important her sharing information was to me, I was not just being annoying or prying, this was hugely important to me wanting to be in this lifestyle with her, this is how I stayed connected to her now that her intimate relationships did not involve me.

The days of her being fucked right in front of me by some guy while I videotaped or just watched were gone -- there were not a lot of guys that were into this and it was generally pretty shallow, boring sex which is not what either of us were looking for. Meaningful, passionate sex was what I wanted for her and what she wanted just as much. Somewhat less frequent are the days that her boyfriend comes over to the house and fucks her in the guest bedroom while I sit outside the door and listen to all the sounds - trying to match the slurping, gulping and whimpering noises my beautiful wife was making to the actions that were happening in the room (fuck, just thinking back on this is hot -- I'm going to have to push for this to happen again.)

As Meghan's sexual relationships grew into more meaningful relationships, she would spend a lot more time out of the house with her lovers and boyfriends and this really left me hanging.

In the end we decided on a couple things that really worked for us. The biggest thing was that she should not feel any guilt for what she was doing, this was something we decided to pursue together and as long as I felt included I was always going to be there for her. Like anyone else in this lifestyle, she just needed constant re-assurance that she was not hurting me or us. We agreed to communicate better and more often, which led us to the second thing, the sex diary. Meghan agreed that she would diligently write down in the diary all of her experiences, thoughts and feelings on her escapades. This really helped her to collect her thoughts. The non-vocalization of things helped her avoid the shyness or awkwardness she felt when speaking to me, in the diary she would write down her uninhibited thought stream. I would then come along and hungrily read this thought stream and would inevitably find myself with the most raging hard-ons of my life. We would always end up fucking like madly in-love teenagers who had not seen each other in months as we discussed what she had written. The overall enjoyment for me reached a new plateau -- it was fucking awesome!

But then reality kicked-in and I got mired in my day-to-day bullshit and went from looking at the diary as soon as her fingers stopped moving on the keyboard, to daily, to weekly, to never. I know she is keeping up her end of the bargain, she continues to log everything into that diary -- I'm actually thinking she will turn it into a book someday -- but I honestly stopped looking back in the fall, more than 3 months ago now....frig me....I think I may have missed a few things.

-----------------------

The next thing I heard was Meghan yelling, "Surprise!! Happy Birthday honey! I'm going to give you what you've been asking me for a long time now. I hope you enjoy because I know that I will!" The look on her face was that of pure lust.

Almost as if on command Don looks over to me with a wry look on his face and stands up in front of Meghan, pulling her towards him. He starts to kiss her very passionately, the type of kiss that starts sexual fires: full-on, mouth-open, frenching that always leads to clothes being removed and genitals merging together. You could have knocked me over with a feather at this point, I was fucking jealous of that kiss. I was just about to scream out for Don to stop when I realized that just seeing that kiss had caused my cock to get so hard it was aching inside my pants. She is right, this is just what I have wanted her to do for so long -- I just needed a second for my brain and my cock to get back in sync with each other.

As I was sorting out my myriad of emotions I saw Ian, Kyle and the other guy stand-up and surround Meghan. She was right in the middle of four guys, still locked in a fuck-me-hard-and-long kiss with Don. She was leaning right into Don and his hands were pushing on her hips maintaining some separation. The three other guys, not missing an opening, began running their hands all over her body -- feeling every inch of her hot little 5'3" frame. Ian and Kyle were on either side of Meghan each with a hand on one of her succulent tits, gently squeezing and kneading her firm breasts and rolling her hard nipples through her shirt. The stranger was pushing his hands down the back of Meghan panties obviously squeezing her tight little ass and seaming very happy about what he had found down there. As Meghan's panties were being eased down her creamy, toned thighs I saw more of her cleanly shaven pubic mound and noticed Don's hands move off her hips and slide in-between her legs. When Don's strong fingers reach Meghan's clit she pulls away from his mouth with a gasp, like a shot of electricity just went through her body. The instant that Meghan and Don broke free of each other Ian and Kyle moved quickly to pull Meghan's shirt up over her head. Her perky little tits were now fully exposed and I could clearly see that the attention of the guys around her had made her nipples rock hard. I love Meghan's nipples, they go from soft pink and silver dollar sized to dark brown and nickel sized when she is fully aroused. Watching them transform from one state to the next is very, very hot and is something that I personally enjoy doing to her whenever I can. I also noticed that she looked even more toned around her mid-section than I have ever seen her.

There in front of me was my beautiful wife, half-naked, surrounded by a group of four well-formed men who were fondling her every inch not giving a shit that I am standing right there behind the sofa watching it all go down with an erection that is going to tear through my pants at any moment. The whole scenario is amplified by the fact that I still, to this day, have a hard time reconciling the innocent, girl-next-door look that she so easily portrays to all who see her with this super-charged sexual being right in front of me now. All I can think is, I am a seriously lucky fucker!

Don breaks off fondling Meghan's sweet, soft vagina and pushes her head down gently saying, "You're pussy is soaked baby, I think it is time you start working on our cocks for a while" to which Meghan coos in her innocent, yet sultry voice, "mmmmmm, with pleasure, I've been looking forward to sucking on you guys again" and with that she kneels onto the blankets laid out on the floor in the middle of all these guys.

I can't believe what I am seeing, I am stunned, I have fantasized about this happening forever, I have even tried to set it up once or twice, but never went through with anything. I'm just standing here looking at this scene in front of me with my mouth hanging open -- not too sure what to do. Then, once again, my brain kicks in analyzing what she just said to them, "I've been looking forward to sucking on you guys again?" Again!?! I guess she really has fucked all these guys before.

In the time it has taken me to work out what I just heard Meghan has unzipped Don's fly and fished his cock out of his pants -- wasting no time, as usual, she moves her head forward and takes his semi-hard cock all the way into her mouth right down to his balls, "oh ya baby, take that cock right down your throat" Don moans. Then she slowly begins to pull her head back leaving that beautiful sheen on his now engorged cock. I have seen that glistening so many times before as she spreads her made-for-cock-sucking spit on his huge dick with her petite hands. As I'm seeing this I'm thinking to myself, holy-fuck does Don have a big cock, it's not even fully hard yet and it is already much bigger than mine. I'm beginning to think that perhaps Don may have been sharing this information about himself with Meghan during our baseball season. It's probably because of me that Don is here right now as I may have let it slip one night after a few post-game beers with the boys that Meghan is a bit of a big-cock craver. He is the kind of guy who would definitely use this information to his advantage, and Meghan is the kind of girl who would want to find out for herself.

Again while my mind wandered things happened around me, I notice that Ian, Kyle and this other fucking guy I do not know have all undone their pants and thrown them over into the corner in what is quickly becoming a large collection of clothing. Meghan takes Ian's semi-hard cock into one hand and Kyle's fully erect and impressive tool into the other, while the unknown man kneels behind her, helps her out of her panties completely and then reaches between her opened legs to fondle her tight little pussy again. The stranger then looks at Kyle and says, "bro, she is super wet again like she was the other night" and then withdraws his hand to show Kyle the slickness that has accumulated on his fingers after only touching her for a few seconds. Kyle looks back at the stranger and says "Kevin, that is why I had to share her with you man. She is too fucking hot for me alone and I knew she'd be OK with you joining us." Well then, I guess he's not a stranger any more, he's Kevin, but who the fuck is Kevin?