My Birthday Wish

Story Info
Wife has a wish, & hubby fulfills it dutifully.
2.2k words
4.15
63.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul, my husband of seven years, asked me what I would like to do on my birthday next week. His such a darling and considerate man. He works hard for us both, satisfying me in every way. We are a truly happily married couple. Although we have no children, we are totally fulfilled. We live in a lavish home in a wonderful neighborhood and I spend my time filling the many rooms with my personal taste in decor and belongings. He lets me pick out anything I desire. I am completely satisfied materialistically. So when he asked me what my birthday wish was, I thought I'd try something a bit different and fun. "I want to dominate you for the day. I want you to do everything I ask you to without question," I responded.

"Everything?" he quipped.

"Yes, and without hesitation"

"You know, that sort of sounds fun. I've often wondered what it would be like to be your slave."

"I kind of thought you did," I said. I think most men secretly fantasy about it--I read that somewhere a while ago. My fantasy was to watch him suck on a cock. I didn't reveal this to him, of course, because he would most certainly protest--his male ego, I'm sure, wouldn't allow him to admit wanting to try it even if he had a secret yearning to try it.

We agreed on next Friday. I couldn't wait to have him under my thumb!

***

When the alarm clock went off Friday morning I woke and told him to call in sick for work. I demanded he make me breakfast in bed. When he brought me hot coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a muffin on a tray, I thanked him. While I was sampling his work I told Paul to get under the covers and lick my cunt. He dived under and began slowly kissing and licking my dampening pussy. I wouldn't allow myself to come until I had finished the breakfast. He was under there for about 20 minutes and I knew his jaw and tongue were getting tired. Once finished, I placed the tray off the bed and within a couple minutes I was squirting my warm juices into his mouth and onto his face. "Swallow, swallow it all, my love!" I commanded and he lapped and drank as much of the salty fluid as he could. "Now go shower, my little cuntlapper!"

"Yes, my love," he said and I watched him walk away with a red hard-on.

"Don't you dare jack-off in there!" I warned. It felt so good to make him do my will--to make him wait for satisfaction. I knew the shower would kill his erection.

While he was in the shower, I quickly called a male acquaintance of mine. I guy I dated in high school before I knew Paul. His name was DeRon and I remember him being very well hung. He lived about 20 minutes away but I had him wait in a coffee shop about 5 minutes from our house. He was there in no time. We've run into each other a few times since high school days and, in fact, were in the same computer class together at a local community college. We exchanged numbers in case we missed a class so we could get each other notes. Since then, we have occasionally run into each other, usually through mutual friends or at an event.

I greeted DeRon in lingerie--black stockings, high heels, black panties, and a push-up bra. I had him standing in the bedroom in no time. DeRon was a very open-minded individual and he certainly was someone I could trust. I reiterated again what my plan was. "I'm happy to help out, Kathy," he said. We heard the shower water turn off and knew Paul would soon be returning to the bedroom. I told DeRon to take his pants, underwear, shoes and socks off and to get himself erect while I tended to Paul. DeRon complied and stood near the back of the bedroom, beating off. A feeling of such power enveloped me. I liked it.

In the bathroom I helped Paul dry off. He shaved and I made certain he gargled with mouthwash. I wanted him clean and primed for the "gift" I had waiting for him. I then tied a black blind fold over his eyes and lead him naked into the bedroom. I had him kneel before the huge cock, of which he was completely unaware of and had no idea what was about to happen. I told him to bring his arms around to his back and I quickly tied his wrists together tightly with the sash from my bathrobe. "Oh, what have you planned, my dear, Kathy? I can't wait!" Paul remarked.

"It's something I'm sure you'll never forget," I said. DeRon had stopped beating off for obvious reasons. A glistening string of pre-cum hung from the tip of his gorgeous dick--evidence that he was ready to erupt.

"Alright, my love, I want you to open your mouth as wide as you possibly can--until it hurts."

"Sure, Kathy." He stretched open his jaws.

I stood behind Paul, with his head against my crotch. I held his head with my hands and silently mouthed the words "Fuck his mouth--hard!" to DeRon.

DeRon rubbed his pre-cum up and down his shaft, lubricating it. He stepped up and shove his dick quickly right down Paul's throat and rocked in and out before Paul knew what was happening. Paul gagged and coughed. "Catch you breath, there's more fun coming!" I remarked, "And don't you dare use your teeth!"

Back in again, DeRon's big black cock (did I mention DeRon was from Haiti?) forced its way back into Paul throat. Soon they had nice action going. Spittle cling off the cock, off Paul's lips, from Paul's chin and onto the carpeting. DeRon pulled it out for a moment and stroked it. I took the opportunity to play around with Paul's mind. "Beg for it my, love, tell me you want it"

"I want it..." Paul meekly said.

"Oh, come now, you can do better than that. Beg more convincingly, I demand that you do!" I commanded.

"Please, I want that dick back in my mouth, my throat, please fuck my face, it feels so damn good. I want it stuffed in me all the way. I want to feel the hair of the balls tickling my chin. Please, Kathy, could you put it back in. My mouth feels so abandoned without a cock in it! I never realized how it felt--I want more of that scrumptious COCK" He was shaking with anticipation. His cock was standing up.

I could barely believe the words my husband was speaking. All his fantasies were being bared. "Wow, that's great Paul. But what of the seed. Where do you want to cum to go? Tell me or no more cock!"

"On my face, my love, shoot the wad on my face!" he said.

"Wrong answer, Paul. I'll give you a second chance. Now give me the correct response this time and you'll win the prize!" I graciously offered.

Paul thought for a few seconds and then blurted out: "My stomach...of course, that cum is for my stomach. But I hope you'll let have the opportunity and honor of tasting it before I swallow. Please put it back in...I want to eat the cum...please, my love, please"

"We have a winner!"

I grabbed the cock and pushed in back in. DeRon fucked his face like an artist. It was a majestic sight to behold! I looked at DeRon and mouthed "all of it" and he pushed his cock in all the way in. Paul got his wish--his nose was buried in DeRon's pubic hair and DeRon's black beauty--all eight wondrous inches--slept in Paul's throat. I watched as Paul's tears ran from the blind fold and he struggled to breathe. Out the cock came and Paul gasped for air. In the cock went, nose to bush, chin tickled, tears, gagging, spittle. Again and again DeRon plowed the depths of Paul's virgin throat. When I told him to stop, he pulled out--giving Paul a much earned rest. Paul heavily took breaths while DeRon stroked his cock to keep it hard. I tilted Paul's head up and bent down to gently nibble his raw lips, which were bright red from sucking cock. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, "Are you ready for my special gift, love?"

"Yes, Kathy."

"Remember, now don't spill a single drop."

"Of course not, my love. I will ingest the entire load of jism."

As DeRon tried to keep his cock erect by working it with his hand, I thought I'd show my appreciation. With back of Paul's head still secured in my crotch, I kissed DeRon. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it for all I was worth. He tasted so delicious, I considered getting on my knees myself to eat his looming load, but I controlled my urges. I pinched his nipples while stuffing my tongue in his throat. He moaned and sucked my tongue, all the while pumping his raging prick. With my thighs, I pushed Paul's head forward and he opened his mouth finding the head of the black cock. DeRon was beating furiously when--WHAM! he unloaded his juice into my husband's mouth. "Don't swallow yet, dear, hold it, I want to see it," I said.

When the spurting ceased, DeRon pulled out. There was still a pearly drop bubbling from his peehole. I told Paul to carefully open his mouth just enough so I could squeeze the last oozing drops between his lips. He took them and then showed my the result of our event.

"Hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow." Paul's cheeks bulged. DeRon had dumped a major size ejaculation for Paul to enjoy. "Savor it all, my love, let your tongue explore all its properties. Know what it is to be a cocksucker, a cumeater, an adorer of of all that is cock." I wonder what Paul would think if he knew he just sucked off a black man, a black man who is the greenskeeper at the country club Paul is a member of . I was tempted to pull off the blind fold but decided against the idea. I quickly handed DeRon his pants and shoes and lead him toward the foyer. Paul remained on his knees with his mouthful marinating his tongue. "Stay here and don't move or swallow!" I instructed Paul, and left him there with his mouthful of spunk and a hard-on.

As DeRon began pulling on his pants in the hallway, my libido got the best of me. I pushed him in the spare room and on the bed. A nasty idea popped in my head. "Can you get hard again?" I inquired.

"Sure, Kathy. You're making me hot already."

"Great!" I dropped to my knees and tugged his zipper down. Immediately, I took his soft member in my mouth. He grew. I pumped him with my hands, licking the head. Yes, it tasted delicious. Paul had a slightly smaller cock so it was fun to blow a larger one, especially a big black one. "You think I can take it all the way like Paul, DeRon?"

"Well, Kathy, there's only one way to find out"

When I dated DeRon in high school, I wasn't much of a cocksucker then, at least not like the "expert" I am now. I took a deep breath and began the descend from mere sucker to cock inhaler. It took my three tries, but on the third his pubes tickled my chin for the first time. I felt proud and smiled up to him as I pulled it out. I jerked him faster with my hand--I sensed he was ready. Soon he began spurting huge thick white globs of cum. I captured them in the palm of one of my hands. "Go, now" I said. He zippered up and walked down the hall stairs. I winked at him and saying "Thanks."

Paul was were I left him. His pecker and gone flat. I pinched his nose with two fingers, titled his head up and said one word: "Swallow!"

He did. When he opened his mouth for air, I already had my hand of cum cupped to my bare right nipple, having unclasped my bra strap. I stuffed my breast against his mouth and he sucked and lapped. I pulled away and dipped it once again into the cum. He lapped it up and we did this until all the cum was gone. Then I made him lick my hand clean. "Now what have you got to say for yourself, my little cum-sucking slave," I said. He was getting hard again. Unfortunately, he was getting no relief today. He was going to wallpaper the kitchen, although he didn't know it yet.

"Thank you, Kathy."

"Thank you...is that all?"

"Thank you for giving me the honor of being your cocksucking, cum-eating, face-fucked slave. I would adore worshiping you and would certainly blow more cocks for you if it would please you. I'll blow any time, any where!"

Hmmmm, I thought, he's already giving me ideas for HIS birthday next month.