My Bitch & His Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife gets into the act.
2k words
4.5
51.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and I entered the darkened bedroom lit only by a small table lamp. She stopped but I moved forward until I was was touching her.

“What now?” she said softly.

“Do you feel what is pressing against you??” I said.

“Yes” she answered. “And it is bigger than his”

“Do you want to screw him or me” she asked.

“Both of you” I answered.

“Sir, we never talked about you having sex with my wife” ben interrupted.

“Shut up Ben” she said surprising him.

“You’ve enjoyed having this dick in you, why shouldn’t I enjoy it too?” she asked.

She turned to me and offered her breasts for my inspection. I accepted and began to softly fondle and weigh each glorious globe in my hands. I moved my thumbs to softly push each nipple back and forth , feeling them stiffen at the touch . I put my arms around her and pulled her to me crushing her tits to my chest, and my erect penis against her belly. I moved my hands down to cup and knead her ass cheeks, while I bent my head down to kiss her...She returned the kiss avidly but pulled her hips back slightly to allow her hands access to my member.I broke the kiss long enough to instruct him to undress.

Meanwhile Brenda was exploring my dick in her hands. Softly moving to stroke my dick up and down. “Have you really stuck this dick up his butt? “ she asked.

“Yes, I have, and he loves it” I answered.

“I have never let him have my ass,"she whispered.

"Will you let me fuck your ass, Brenda" i asked.

“Yes" she said.

“Will you get my ass ready?” she asked looking into my eyes.

“No, I won’t, but he will”. "Ben lick your wife’s ass and get it ready for my dick” I commanded. Brenda laid on the bed legs spread and knees up.

He moved onto and immediately went to work licking, sucking, kissing and fondling her ass and the crease in between.

Her eyes closed as she surrendered to the ministrations of her husband. I turned her head so I could kiss her and began fondling her breasts while we tongue wrestled. I have to admit at this point that it was without doubt the most glorious foreplay I was ever engaged in. I had my fingers busy in her cunt massaging her inner lips and clitoris. On occasion running my middle finger deep into her cunt to tap thunderously on her g-spot. I held her hand on my dick and told her “Hold your hand there and feel this”.

“ Ben , quit sucking your wife. Suck my dick and get it nice and juicy for your wife.”

He didn’t utter a sound . He moved from her crotch to mine and immediately engulfed my dick . He was having a wonderful experience. For the first time ever he deep throated my dick all the way down to his wife’s hand without choking. Brenda’s eyes widened as her husband’s lips contacted her hand . She raised her head to watch as he gobbled my dick like a thirst crazed arab. She looked into my eyes and whispered “ He is sucking your dick, I can feel his lips trying to swallow my hand too!”

“Ben?” she said .

He raised his eyes, loathe to relinquish his lip grip on my glans.

“Do you like the way he tastes?”

“Yeth ma’am” he managed to get out without releasing my dick.

“Does his dick taste as good as my pussy?”

“No ma’am” again without letting my dick from his mouth, “but shtill good” he replied.

“Get off me now you cocksucking bitch” I commanded, “it is time for me to fuck your wife.”

“Ben I want you to stand beside the bed and hold your wife’s legs up for her. I want her to be able to concentrate on my dick filling her cunt” I said.

I moved up and over her smiling as I contemplated savoring the feel of my dick sliding into a yet another new pussy.

“Brenda, take hold of my dick and put it in your cunt.”

I was on my knees , closely between the juncture of her thighs. Her cunt and ass were turned towards the ceiling, affording me a view of her delectable pussy. It also allowed me the best possible penetration angle to slide into her until my balls were nestled snugly against her ass crack. I pushed forward slowly and steadily . Her mouth opened , her full lips forming a soft “ohhh” as she welcomed my dick inside her. She was unaccustomed to a dick filling her completely as mine did when I hit the back of her cunt maw.

I began to stroke slowly all the way out and then all the way in. Savoring the clasping tightness and heat of her. Her pussy juice began to lubricate our efforts and in moments I was sliding in and out of her like a kid going down a water slide. I put my best effort into her. Soon the room was filled with the aroma of sex and rampant pussy. The sound of our crotches colliding was the familiar slap, slap, slap that everyone should hear at least once in their lives. After less than a minute of this obsessed fuckfest I knew it was time to move my dick to her other entrance. I re-positioned my dick to press against her puckered star. Then I pushed forward strongly and lodged my dickhead inside her anus. Her eyes opened wide but her mouth was formed into a smile. What with her husband's saliva on her ass and my dick added to her pussy juices that had flowed down on to her ass she was well lubed and ready for the intrusion inot her bowels. Apparently she was ready mentally also because she reached down and grabbed my hips, pulling me forward while she pushed down aiding me in filling her ass completely.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH myyyy godd" she gasped.

"That hurts so fucking good!!!" she grimaced.

She had accepted my dick balls deep into her asshole on the very first thrust. Now it felt as tho she had a hand wrapped aorund my dick trying to keep it buried in her forever.

"I want your dick and your cum" she babbled.

"please, fuck my ass?" she begged.

More than ready to give her what she wanted, I began to slide slowly out of her and then back into her. Each outward stroke pulled her anus out wrapped tightly around my dick, then was pushed back into her as my balls hit the crack of her ass. all the time she continued to moan and bite her lips thrashing her head from side to side. Very soon I was able to pull completely out of her ass, leaving a perfectly formed circle waiting to be stuffed with my dick again.

I pulled all the way out of her and told her to get on all fours. I instructed Ben to get under her so he could lick her cunt while I fucked her ass. Once we were all in position I began to fuck her ass like a machine. Ben meanwhile was busy doing the best he could licking her cunt and clit while my dick and balls pistoned in and out of his wife just barely an inch away from his eyes.

I drove into her again and again. At one point my dick came out of her ass and I took the opportunity drive my dick into Ben's willing mouth, letting him taste his wife's ass on my dick. Then I resumed pistoning my dick into his wife.

Brenda began to orgasm,not just once but continuously. She could hardly keep her breath as wave after wave swept over her.

Finally it was time for me to release my sperm and claim this husband and wife as mine.

"Brenda, are you ready for my cum?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Oh God yes, please cum in me, give me your cum, fill my ass!" she panted.

I slammed my dick into her completely and held onto her hips for dear life as my dick erupted. Shooting sperm into her bowels again and again.

Five times my dick spasmed coating her asshole with my baby gravy.

At last my dick was spent, but i held her fast against me, my dick still buried in her, my balls pressed against her pussy lips sharing licks from her husband's tongue.

I held my self as tight and deep in her as I could until the last spasms had left my nuts and dick.

By feeling the tremors of her pussy I could tell she was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

I moved from between her legs to her side still on my knees. I looked at him. In the most cruel tone I could muster I said,

“Get down here you sniveling whimpering bitch and suck my cum out of your wife” .

He almost leapt between her thighs and began to lick and suck at her ass like a starving sailor who had been abandoned on a desert island.

“Make sure she has at least 2 orgasms before you quit you worthless man pussy”.

Brenda rolled onto her back legs in the air her eyes closed again as he began his assigned task. I moved on my knees so my dick was over her face. When she opened her eyes my dick was all she could see.

“Now Brenda, my dear, while your husband cleans your ass, you can taste my dick.”

gently I said “Go ahead my dear open your mouth and taste my dick.”

Tentatively at first her tongue tasted and tested my hard flesh. Her hand came up to direct the head of my dick into her mouth . Her eyes were open wide and smiling as she sucked my dick coated with her ass residue. I leaned across her face and began to fuck slowly into her mouth . Her hands coming up to hold my waist and pull my dick deeper into her throat . Her hubby was evidently doing a good job for quite soon she shook with orgasm. Almost immediately she moved her head up off the bed and deep throated my entire dick with ease.

Before long she had swallowed my load of cum and licked her lips to show her hubby how good it was.

She was a little sore from the furious ass fucking I had given her and she would not allow Ben to continue to suck her ass.

I stood by the bed and said"Ben this woman is now mine! and Ben you are mine also."

"You are not allowed to fuck her or touch her unless either she or I order you to, do you understand?" I asked

"Yes sir" he said.

"Brenda, you are now my woman, you may order him to do anything you wish, except touch your ass, cunt,or breasts unless you talk to me first, do you understand?" I asked

"Oh yes, I understand" she said.

"Brenda , do you have a dildo?" I asked.

"Yes I do" she answered.

"Can you think of a use for that dildo this evening?" I asked.

"Yes I think I can" she said.

In short order Ben was on his knees, his ky moistened ass in the air as his wife worked what must have been an 8 inch dildo in and out of him.

I moved in front of him and stuck my dick into his mouth allowing him to suck me while he was being ass fucked by his wife. Once i was firmly erect I moved in back of his wife and fucked her doggy style while she viciously sawed the didldo in and out of her loving husband.

I left a very happy married couple that evening. And I continue to join in their play fucking them both.........