My Black Babies Ch. 15

Story Info
Reed's mother becomes a black cock slut like Vicky.
17.2k words
4.08
7.7k
16

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Emily becomes a black cock slut like Vicky, her husband leaving her to enjoy more black dick. The show is planned in more detail. This chapter contains interracial sex, oral sex, lesbian sex, group sex, taboo sex, gay sex, cuckolding, Dominance and submission, and spanking. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. This is a copyrighted work. Do not copy, duplicate, or publish on any other format, forums or websites, without the authors express permission. ©Copyright 2024

My Black Babies, Ch 15

Emily's Conversion to a Black Cock Slut

Reed had to get up early to get to work, earlier than anyone else got up anyway. When he got up, he disturbed Savannah enough that she got up and put away the sofa bed. I heard her stirring and got up myself.

Joe opened his eyes and looked at me. "Am I getting dressed yet, sir?" I asked.

"Put on a robe. Let's see how everyone else is doing."

"Did Reed ask you to cuckold his father, Master?"

"He left it open, to see what would happen if the opportunity presented itself."

"Are you going to put something on, sir?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

We took a shower together and I put on a robe. Joe decided not to. He went out to the living room and kissed his wife, then sat down with her. She was dressed. He was talking softly to her as I started on breakfast. Ten minutes in, as I was frying up sausage patties, Emily came into the kitchen.

"Can I help?" She asked.

"Certainly. Why don't you mix up some scrambled eggs."

She nodded and got a mixing bowl, stirring up ten eggs, scallions, shredded cheese, a little milk and diced red and yellow peppers. She started stirring it.

"Uh...Er..." She didn't continue, lapsing into silence. She tried again. "Er..."

"Spit it out, Emily. Let's not ruin a perfectly good friendship."

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"For what exactly?"

"For what happened last night."

"For having sex? You're sorry for having sex?"

"Uh...for licking you."

"I enjoyed you licking me. It kept the bed linens nicer."

"For having sex with your Master, then."

"That wasn't my decision. It was my Master's. You really didn't ask him for sex. He asked you if you were interested. Big whoop. Maybe you should say something to his wife. Other women who've fucked her husband have licked her pussy in gratitude."

"Do you think she wants me to?"

"I can't say. What did Ethan say when you came to bed?"

"He didn't say much. We had sex three times last night after I joined him."

"That's fairly common. It's called sperm competition. Even though you can't get pregnant anymore, your man usually wants to displace the sperm of your lover with his own. It's usually very intense sex for him."

"It seemed to be." She paused again, and I think she was trying to get up the nerve to ask me something. Bingo.

"Can I ask you something?"

"How much longer are you going to stir that?" I glanced down at the mixing bowl. "I think it's mixed." I handed her a big frying pan. "Ask anything you want. We're family."

"Ethan has to go back home. He has to work. Would it be okay with you if I stayed here?" She put the ingredients in the pan and turned on another burner.

"Is there a problem?"

"No. At least I don't think so. Ethan asked me if I wanted to stay. I do."

"I don't think either Reed or I have a problem with you staying, Emily. I know you've seen some stuff you didn't expect to see, and did some stuff you didn't expect to do. If you stay, you'll see more, and I suspect, do more. My relationship with Reed works because we're both getting something out of it. If Reed became unhappy with our life. I'd stop. As long as he doesn't want to stop, I don't either. We're happy. I check with him frequently to make sure he's still happy, even though he does things he doesn't necessarily want to do, like suck Master's cock. He does it because he's submissive and enjoys being submissive, both to me, and to my black lovers, at least away from work.

"You need to make sure that Ethan is fully on board with what's going to happen, that he wasn't just caught up in the moment, but is maybe having regrets now. Does he really want you to stay, or is he hoping that you'll say no, that you don't need anymore. You've had your fun, and it's over now. You need to be sure it's what he wants, and you aren't only reacting to your own wants and desires. It's fun. It's fun being this free with your sexuality, doing things you never did before, and never even considered doing. But make sure you're not leaving Ethan at the turnstile while you go on the biggest roller coaster ride of your life."

"How do I know what it is that he really wants?"

"Hopefully, you know enough about him after thirty plus years of marriage, to know if he's being honest with you. You have to ask him. You might say something like, 'I know you weren't able to watch last night. Is there anything you'd like to see me do, so you can watch?' If he tells you he wants to actually see something, that might be a clue. I didn't just start fucking other black men because Reed hired one to breed me. I tested him out.

"When I was trying to figure Reed out, the first thing I did, was call him, and have him listen to an hour bout of sex on the phone. I figured he'd hang up if he wasn't interested; that he'd just picked Joe to breed me because he'd been successful with other women and I'd enjoy it. When he listened to the whole thing, I asked him if he wanted to watch me with Joe. He said that he did.

"Up until that point, Joe was mostly trying to get me pregnant. Deposit as much semen in me as he could. But when Reed watched, we made love. I sucked Joe's cock, he licked my pussy, and we kissed like teenagers making out for the first time. It was different from almost every other time we had sex, and it was because I wanted to know where Reed's head was at. I asked him to do things, things I thought he might refuse, like clean Joe's cock. How much was Reed willing to do as part of his interracial cuckolding fetish? He was willing to do almost anything, some things I didn't even want him to do, like lick my ass after anal sex. He'll do it now if I've had enemas to clean out my bottom first, but he was willing to do it without. It was chilling to me, how much he was willing to do."

"So just ask Ethan if he wants to watch?"

"And pay attention to his responses. Does he seem unhappy, upset, crying, or aroused by what you're doing? Does he get an erection? Does he seem like he'd masturbate if he wasn't embarrassed to do it in front of other people. Then, talk to him some more about whether or not you should stay. If he wants you to stay, does he want to know what you're doing? Does he want to ask about it, or have you take photos or videos to send to him, so he can vicariously enjoy your sex, or would he be happier not knowing. If he doesn't want to know, I suspect he's not that happy with what's happening. He may only be trying to please you, as opposed to experiencing actual enjoyment himself."

"I see. The eggs are done."

"So's the sausage. Quean, could I get your help setting the table," I called out loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and came in to get plates and silverware.

"Why is she calling you, Mistress?" Emily asked.

"It's a long story, which I'll tell you if you're staying, but not right now."

I put the eggs in a bowl with a serving spoon, the sausage on a platter with a fork, and Emily brought out OJ and glasses. We called to the men to come in to eat, and Joe was still naked, his cock about half hard, but not standing at attention. Emily seemed entranced once again. She sat down next to Ethan, while I sat next to Joe, while Savannah sat at the table's head. I would occasionally stroke Joe's cock, just to keep him and Savannah interested.

About halfway through the meal, Emily asked, "Ethan, you weren't able to watch me have sex with Joe last night. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?"

"Uh, like what?" Ethan asked.

"Anything really. I could suck his cock while you watched. Or perhaps I could ride his big black cock. Would you like to see his big cock buried in your wife's pussy? Is that something you'd like to witness for yourself, or is that too much for you?"

Ethan looked at me. "It's a rather simple question, Ethan," I said. "Reed likes to watch. Maybe you would too. I don't know. I think it was rather generous of you to let Emily see what it would be like. A lot of men couldn't do that. If that's all it was, you should say so. She got to try it out, but you'd like it to stop now. Or, on the other hand, if you were excited when it happened, and you'd like to see more than you did, you should say so. It's all up to you, really. I don't think Emily will do anything without your full and total permission. You have to decide this on your own, ignoring what anyone else may want. Do you want it?"

I stroked Joe's cock a little more, so it was firmer, and stuck up more.

"No one at this table will make any judgements, Ethan," I added. "I'm a black cock slut, Joe is breeding white women for a living, and his wife enjoys watching him do it. I know you could hear how much Emily enjoyed it. What do you want?"

Ethan was silent for thirty seconds, maybe longer. No one else said anything.

"I want to watch," Ethan said.

"Watch the Super Bowl," Joe asked, "The Michigan Wolverines, Oprah Winfrey? What do you want to watch, Ethan?"

"I want to watch you fuck my wife."

Joe nodded. "Emily, strip."

Emily stood up and removed her night dress and robe, all that she'd been wearing. She was naked, nervous, but trying not to show it.

"Suck my cock. Give me an erection. I want you to look at me the whole time you're sucking it," Joe said.

Emily looked at Ethan, saw the tension and arousal on his face, the stiff bulge in his pajama bottoms. She looked back at Joe.

"Yes, Master," she said. Ethan groaned.

Joe smiled at her. "Good slut," he said.

Emily knelt down and began sucking Joe's cock. She was like me at the beginning, able to get four to five inches of his dick down, or roughly half. Emily kept her eyes on his face, while she bobbed up and down on the black cudgel he wielded. Joe told her to lick and suck his balls, and she did it, still watching her Master.

"Get it nice and wet. It's going into your cunt next."

"Yes, sir."

When he was hard, he turned to face Ethan, picked her up and lowered her over his cock, facing her husband. Emily orgasmed as she sank to the bottom of his shaft.

"You feel so good in me, Master," Emily moaned. "Thank you for fucking your new slut. I know you have a lot of choices as to who you fuck. Thank you for choosing me."

Joe was helping to raise Emily up and down, so that she could take full advantage of all ten inches of his cock. It was soon coated with her pussy cream, the cum from numerous orgasms.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Ethan?" Joe asked.

Ethan nodded, mouth too dry to speak. He nervously licked his lips.

"Why should Emily have all the fun, Ethan," Joe said. "Why don't you take out your cock and stroke one off. Just do Vicky a favor, and cum in your napkin."

Ethan looked at his wife, then me, then Savannah. We all nodded to his unasked question. He opened his pajama bottoms and pulled out his painfully hard cock. Like son, like father. He was very similar to Reed. He began stroking slowly, his napkin close.

"I'm about to cum in your wife, Ethan. I'm going to fill her with a night's worth of black sperm. Are you going to leave it in her, or are you going to suck it out of her?"

Ethan groaned again.

Joe increased the speed of their fucking, and finally moaned and started hosing Emily's pussy down with hot sperm, grunting as he thrust up with each jet of cum he deposited. Ethan groaned and orgasmed in his napkin, with his wife echoing his moans.

"Clean the dishes off the table," Joe said, and Savannah and I hurried to obey. As soon as it was clear, he laid Emily on the table with her pussy aimed at Ethan's face. It was stretched out from her fucking, and Joe's cream started to drip out.

"Eat up, Ethan. Bon Appétit," Joe said.

Ethan didn't look at any of us before he was face down in his wife's pussy. Needless to say, Emily stayed, while Ethan went home.

******

Since Emily stayed, I sent Ethan to the airport in a taxi. Savannah and Joe went home to their children, and I spent a couple hours talking to Emily about what kinds of things she wanted to try while she was here.

"Everything I can. I don't know how long this might continue, but I'd like to try as much as possible. Could I be in that show you're planning?"

"Well, technically, it's a breeding show, and all of the women are going to have black babies planted in their wombs, but I guess you could be included, and just fucked. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Never. Do you think I'd like it?"

"If it's done right, there's no reason you wouldn't. Did you discuss whether or not Ethan wants to get pictures and movies of you and your black lovers?"

"He does."

"Then I know the first picture he's going to get. Go shave your pussy and shower, but don't put any clothes on."

"What time does Reed get home?"

"If you're concerned about Reed seeing you naked, he saw you naked last night when Ethan undressed you and gave you to Joe, then heard you begging for Joe's big black cock. As for me, we've licked each other's pussies. Essentially, we've been lovers. I think any chance for modesty flew the coop then."

Emily blushed, then did as I asked. When she got out of the shower, I had her lie down on the bed and I put some temporary tattoos on her. A Queen of Spades tattoo over her right breast where it might be hidden, and on her arm, where it might not. I put a 'Black Cock Only' tattoo over her bare pussy. and an 'Owned by Black Master' above her ass.

"These tattoos are temporary and will wear off in four to five weeks, or can be taken off with a special liquid. They'll have to come off for the show, but after today, you can't shave anymore. They didn't shave two hundred years ago, but for your husband's pictures today, this is what he's going to see when he gets off the plane and turns his phone on again. There's just one more thing we need." I started rummaging around in Alexander's things. "Ah, here it is. This collar that was first placed on me by Alexander. He took it off to place on another woman temporarily to tease her husband. Now, it can be used to tease yours. I think you should wear this constantly until you go home, except for the show."

I showed her the collar. It was leather, and had a QOS medallion hanging from the D ring on it, and said 'Black Cock Slut'. I put the collar on her, then attached a leash to it. I also inserted the smallest anal plug in her ass to start preparing her for her first anal sex with a black lover. Then I took several photos.

I took photos from front and back, with Emily standing at attention with her legs spread, clearly showing her new tattoos, the collar and the leash in it's entirety, then close ups of the collar, and each tattoo. I took a picture of her kneeling, with me holding the leash out like it was being held by her black Master, and her lying with her legs spread and holding her pussy open. Another one showed her bending over, spreading her ass cheeks apart, with the stainless steel plug in her bottom. After the pictures were taken, we sat down together and with each photo sent, added a caption.

Like 'Master inspecting his new slut', with the one of her standing at attention.

My new tattoos. I've been made black cock only.

My collar. I'm a black owned slut now.

Master inspecting my bare pussy.

Master preparing my ass for his big black cock.

Learning to kneel for my Master.

"What time does Ethan's plane land tonight?" I asked.

"Around half past six, Michigan time," Emily said.

"I wonder if he'll make it home before he starts masturbating."

Emily laughed. "I doubt it. Am I going to be going to Joe's house?"

"You can't go to Joe's. He's married and has children. Sometimes, fantasy life has to give way to reality. You'll be going to Alexander's house and stay with him until Saturday, at least."

"Isn't Melanie with him?"

"Not usually. She has her own house, and he mostly sees her on the weekend. It's possible you'll see some of Alexander's other sluts there. He's fucking half of the management wives in his firm. You're only one of many."

"Is he any good in bed?"

"You won't be disappointed, slut," I laughed. "His cock isn't as long as Joe's but it's every bit as thick. Everyone from the show is meeting at his place on Saturday, to get to know each other a little. After that meeting, he might come back here. I don't need to tell you how humiliating it might be for Reed to look at Alexander every day at work and realize that he's fucked both his wife and mother, do I?"

"Does that mean we shouldn't?"

"No, it means we should. Reed likes a certain amount of humiliation. It's why he sucks off a black cock to clean it after it has fucked me, and he wants to watch. He's aroused when I'm black cock only, even though he doesn't get to fuck me normally."

"Why aren't you black cock only now?"

"It's Reed's Christmas present. He gets to fuck me through New Year's with no restrictions. I need to notify Alexander he's getting a present from Ethan. You'll bring the rest of the anal plugs with you so you can continue stretching out your bottom. Don't bring any underwear with you. You'll probably be naked most of the time. Make sure you take pictures for Ethan, perhaps even call him when you're getting fucked so he can hear you having sex. Oh, and if there are other women there, and a couple of the wives from the show may be helping to clean his house before Saturday, expect you'll be licking pussy again. Our black Masters like to watch lesbian sex. It gets them turned on, so they can fuck again. Be prepared for lots of sex. There's nothing as arousing to a black stud, as fucking some white man's, black cock loving, slut wife."

I notified Alexander he was going to be having company for the next few days, Reed's mother, and to treat her like the slut she was. I got a thumbs up emoji back.

******

Reed was surprised when he got home and found his mother was still here, naked, collared and tattooed.

"Why didn't she go home, Mistress?"

"You didn't think she'd be satisfied with just one night of sex with a big, black cock when you set this up, did you?"

"Reed set this up?" Emily asked.

"He set up the conditions where it might happen," I said. "Whether or not you went that far, was up to you and Ethan. I certainly hadn't planned for you to fuck anyone. Having Joe collar me naked in front of you and suck him off, had to be Reed's idea. Joe wouldn't have done it unless he knew it was okay with us."

"Are they mad at each other, Mistress?" Reed asked.

"Not a bit. It was Ethan's idea that Emily stay," I said. "He's as much a willing cuckold as you are." Reed looked relieved. "You need to bring Emily over to Alexander's after supper, so she has some black dick to play with. You'll stay caged until you get back so you don't develop an erection seeing your mother nude."

We ate our leftovers from last night, then Reed took his mother to his boss's house.

"Escort your mother into the house, and wait for any instructions," I said. "Don't return until Sir releases you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I attached the leash to Emily's collar.

"Have fun, slut."

She took her things and they left. Reed was gone for a long time, and I suspected he was watching his mother get fucked by his boss. When he returned, I released him from his cage and he fucked me three times, once in my mouth, then my pussy, and finally my ass.