My Black Babies Ch. 16

Story Info
Ten white women bred by seven black studs in public show.
24.5k words
3.85
8.3k
17

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, they finally have the big breeding show, breeding nine fertile white women with seven big black cocks in front of a live audience. They find a place to buy together, sharing the same building as Richard, Marnie and Andre. This chapter contains interracial sex, black breeding, oral sex, lesbian sex, anal sex, public sex, cuckolding and bisexuality. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. All mistakes remain mine. This is a copyrighted work and not to be copied, used or published elsewhere without the author's consent. ©Copyright 2024.

My Black Babies, Ch 16

A Show to End All Shows

Indeed, Alexander had left a lot of cum in Emily, but I didn't have to clean it up. They'd already showered since he'd also fucked her ass again. I found them in bed.

"How much did you enjoy Abraham's fat cock?" Emily asked me as we cuddled with Alexander after my shower.

"A lot."

"Did his wife give you any trouble?"

I laughed. "Not really. Reed had pretty much licked the trouble out of her before we got home. Kind of hard to squawk about what your husband is doing, when we walk in on her naked, with her legs wide open, screaming, 'Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop, white boy'. I teased her, and kept her laughing while she watched me fucking Abe. She soaked her sheets. Apparently, she squirted at least twice, once or more before we got there, and another time as we watched."

"So Reed is wowing them between the sheets?"

"He is. Every time Roland and Abraham go breed a white girl, Brenda and Terry are planning to get an orgasm from Reed in recompense. They'll be here a lot during the breeding."

"It's nice that you're letting my son have at least some sex with other women."

"Are you going to let Ethan do the same?"

"I don't want to, but I suppose it's only fair."

"You can ensure it's only certain kinds of sex, like oral, keep his cock exclusive to you by locking him in a cage when he's with other women," I pointed out. "You should consider pegging him as another form of sex he's allowed."

"Pegging?"

"Fucking him in the ass with a dildo," I said. "I do it to Reed because it milks his prostate even when he's caged."

"Hey, I'm trying to sleep here," Alexander said.

"Sorry, Sir," we both said, giggling. "We'll pick this up tomorrow."

In the morning before I went to work, I gave Emily the list of cuckold/hotwife websites to explore while we were all gone to work.

******

On January fifth, I sent out reminders to everyone that Connie was going to be fertile as of the seventh, and to do their duty by her. I later heard from Yvette, that Marco had gone over there on Saturday afternoon, spent the night, and fucked her seven times before he had to go back to Yale on Sunday. Alexander and Reed had their Christmas present football game to attend at 4:25 PM. They stopped off at Connie's before the game where Alexander fucked her twice, then stopped back to hit her again on the way back home. Emily spent a lot of the day researching cuckolds, and talking to Ethan about what she'd been doing and what kind of lifestyle they wanted to lead from now on.

Yvette texted, Marco let Everett suck him off while Andre fucked his ass, since he couldn't clean up Connie's creampies after her breeding. Andre had already deposited two loads in Connie when that happened. I witnessed Connie getting fucked eleven times, and no one cleaned up afterward. There was cum everywhere. Her thighs were soaked with it. I never saw such a mess. If there wasn't someone ready to start again, Andre made Everett hold her legs up in the air while gravity drained all the cum down to her womb. It was a mess. I can see where it would be nice being the only one getting bred on a particular day, getting fucked that many times. The amount of cum was unbelievable. All those black men have big balls anyway, and when you put them all together, I just can't explain it.

It looked like we had a good start to the breeding. I gave Reed a couple of hand jobs where he plastered my tits with cum, while Alexander fucked his mother with Reed watching. The sexual stamina that man was showing was incredible. Three times with Connie, and twice with Emily, not to mention the fucking he threw me before bed.

On Monday, Brenda and Terry showed up at our house after work, while their husbands were at Connie's again.

"Five orgasms apiece for Sunday through Thursday," Terry said. "We'll be back on Friday to start collecting for Pauline."

"Weren't you going to watch your husband's breeding to make sure they followed the rules?" I asked.

"We watched yesterday, then relaxed the rules. So long as it's only the breeder getting fucked, they can fuck her as often as they can as long as they're home by eleven. Connie said she'd let us know if there was any hanky-panky we should know about. They'd better not fuck up, or they won't be doing this again," Brenda said. "We figured we'd get ours instead."

"Reed put a bed liner over the bed with a couple of blankets, so we don't have to change the sheets if these two women squirt again. I suggest giving one of them two orgasms, back to back, then letting her rest while you take care of the other one. Go back to the first one, and so on. They can flip a coin to see who starts."

"Yes, Mistress. Come along ladies."

Emily and I heard Brenda and Terry singing Reed's praises several times over the next couple hours.

"I wish I could see what that feels like," Emily said. "It sure sounds like they're enjoying it."

I laughed. "It does, doesn't it. When are you supposed to go back home?"

"After the show."

"I'm going to suggest a couple different things to you. One, the fellow who trained Reed is available. We could go to their house tomorrow after work, and he could do to you what Reed is doing in there. If you really like it, and I expect you will, why not invite Ethan to undergo a weeks' training with him. You'll have to tell him that as part of his training, Ethan has to learn to suck cocks as well as lick pussy, and get ass fucked. He'll probably end up fucking another woman or two, as practice, so it's kind of tough on both of you. You both decide if it's something you're willing to do for the other person. Then, you go back home together. It's up to you."

"I'd certainly like to see what it's like first."

"They live in Manhattan, where I work, so you have to go to work with me. You can spend the day doing more cuckold research. After I'm done, we'll go to their house and let you experience everything. I wouldn't mind fucking Andre again if he's got any juice left. That man knows his way around a woman's body."

She agreed, so I texted Andre, Richard and Marnie and asked if we could stop by tomorrow after work. They agreed they'd be happy to show Emily a good time, although Andre said he'd be at Paula's, doing his breeding.

So Emily went to work with me and I introduced her to my fellow workers as Reed's mother who was visiting. Of course, Penny, Roland and Abraham knew what she was doing here while visiting, and they teased her frequently.

After work, we went to their place on Central Park West. We got a brief tour of their house. Marnie was feeding their eighteen month old son in the kitchen, whose name was Richard, Jr. Marnie was naked, wearing her Master's collar.

"This is a lovely house," I said. "I love it, very roomy. We're going to be looking for a new place for My Master's family and us. And the bed you have here is huge."

"It's a 9x9 Alaskan King, and we need it considering how many people are often in bed together," Richard said. "How much can you spend on a house? I heard the five bedroom next door is going on the market soon."

"Reed said we could afford to spend between two and three million depending on what we received for our house."

"That's a shame. I heard it's going on the market for 4.5 million."

"Doesn't your Master have a house to sell as well, and couldn't he get about the same for his house?" Emily asked.

"I suppose he could, maybe a little more since it's a three bedroom."

"Why don't I check and see if you can see the place tonight while you're here. It might not even meet your needs," Richard said.

"That would be lovely, thank you, Richard."

He made a phone call and told us we could go over at eight, after they finished with supper.

"Emily, I hear that you'd like to experience what Reed is doing for the ladies now?" Richard said.

"Yes, please."

"Come this way. Vicky, if you have a seat, Victoria will be out soon and make you a sandwich. She's taking a shower, but she should be done soon."

"Is she moved in yet?"

"Mostly. She's got a couple more items she needs to collect. I think my sister is dropping by later with her sub, so don't be surprised if she strips off as soon as she gets here."

"We're used to nudity at our house. Even Reed and his mother are nude all the time. Ain't no thang."

Richard laughed. "Yeah, it was pretty freaky when my mother and sister were seeing me nude at the start of my submission. Nothing bothers us anymore. If you live a Dominant/submissive lifestyle, nudity is insignificant. Come along, Emily."

"See if you can figure out what he's doing, Emily. I'd like to know."

"You can watch and Marnie can explain as soon as she puts the baby down," Richard said.

"If Emily enjoys it and her husband agrees, Emily was considering sending Ethan for a week's training like Reed got."

"All of the training?"

"She has to speak to him first, but it's understood it would be the same training."

"We can handle that."

Marnie had put the child to bed and joined us. Richard led Emily into the bedroom. Richard started undressing Emily and Marnie began narrating.

"The reason this works so much better if you're submissive, is you have to completely abandon any expectation of pleasure for yourself. You exist only for the one you're serving; their pleasure is all that consumes you. You want to start from the undressing. Everything you do is focused on your partner's trigger points. You're searching for the things that will set them off, and then you ignore them. You find the other things that keep them interested, but won't trigger an orgasm. As Richard undresses Emily, he's searching for those points, but not looking to provoke a release.

"When she's naked, he'll continue doing the same thing, exploring really, just discovering what works for Emily, and Emily alone. It will also change each time Richard does this. Some things become too sensitive, others more sensitive as she orgasms. Every time he does one of these seductions, it will be different, adjusting for the changes she's undergone."

"That's why I haven't been able to figure it out," I said. "It's never the same."

"Exactly. It's tailored to the moment and the person. He's doing that now, searching for her triggers at this moment. By paying attention to everything she responds to, the sounds she makes, any shivers or muscle quivers, any tensing, Richard is mapping her body. When he's ready to make her cum, he'll know everything he needs to know to give her a truly outstanding orgasm.

"The next part of the process is edging. Never let anyone cum when they want to cum. Your Dominant needs to be trained not to order you to make them cum. If they do, it's going to be ordinary, like any other orgasm you've ever had. If you can suck a dick, you can make a guy cum easily. It's not how quickly you make them cum, it's how well you make them cum. So when you're sucking a dick, you don't necessarily deep throat them. That might work for some people but not for others. It's impressive if you can deep throat a ten inch dick, and the owner of that dick might appreciate that you can do it, but it might not be their trigger. Let's face it, a guy usually isn't masturbating by using both hands to stroke his cock. He might just have a couple fingers on the head or just under it, and the other one caressing his balls. He knows what he likes when he's jacking off, and it usually isn't a two handed grip. That's not to say that once he starts cumming, you shouldn't swallow his whole cock at that point. That might jump start the rest of the orgasm."

"Okay, you're right. I never thought of it like that."

"So, find the triggers, then the edging. Bring your partner to a plateau. Then stop doing whatever you were doing to get them there. Start doing the things you know will keep them interested, but not let them orgasm. You let the arousal dissipate slightly so they're no longer close to an orgasm. When you start again, they usually go past their former plateau, to another one, a higher level of arousal. Then you do the same thing. Let them come off their orgasm, but still keep them aroused. You do that a minimum of three times, more if you want a better orgasm. Back to Emily, Richard is doing that to her. She'll feel like she's close to an orgasm three or four times, but she won't cum until Richard wants her to cum, and when she does, she'll explode."

"That's why Brenda and Terry are squirting," I said.

"Exactly. It's not how often or quickly they cum, it's how well they cum when they do. Once they do, you can usually whip out two or three more almost as good as the first, or you can go back to the beginning, and start all over on another one. No one is as good as Richard except the person who taught him, and me too, but I'm not as submissive as Richard is, so he's better than I am. He's totally invested in giving the other person pleasure, no matter who they are. It takes practice to recognize the trigger points. The first thing we do when training someone, is have them try to identify what we're seeing when we're doing it. Can they recognize the triggers that we do. Then you practice, over and over. You do men, and you do women, because even though they're different, they're similar. Every woman is different. You need to identify the differences between everyone."

All of a sudden, Emily started screaming and squirting, soaking Richard in her juices. Whatever she was saying was incoherent blathering.

"And there it is," Marnie laughed, "another victim to add to Richard's total. He is such a sweetheart. I love him dearly."

"Do you love Andre as much as you love Richard?" I asked.

"I do, but it's slightly different. Andre gives me something I need, that Richard can't. I needed a Dominant in my life. If Richard had been Dominant, I never would have found Andre. Richard can fuck me into an orgasm as well as Andre can, now that he's got his skills, but he'll never just pound me into submission, because it's against his nature. No one loves me more or as tenderly as Richard does, so he gives me that. Andre never had a family. He never knew his father. His mother was a junkie whore. Andre pretty much raised himself. We were the first family he ever had. That's what he gets from us. Despite their respective natures, Richard's almost like Andre's father. Andre looks up to him in so many ways, even though Richard is submissive to him."

"I'm thinking it's the same with me and Joe. Joe had me do things when he was breeding me, I'd never have considered with Reed, nor would Reed have ever asked me to do them. Having me fuck and suck him off in front of the hotel window, taking me to Club Mocha and having me suck off some other guy while he fucked me, fucking me in front of the hotel staff, then suck the guy off as a tip. It's like he unlocked the slut in me. I didn't want it to stop once I'd started. I never thought of myself as submissive material, but I immediately started to juice when Alexander put a collar on my neck."

"Welcome to the club," Marnie laughed as Emily started squirting and screaming again.

"I wonder if I should be recording this for Emily's husband. The only reason I'm not is because Richard isn't black, and I'm not sure if Ethan wouldn't consider it more cheating with a white guy than a black guy. I won't fuck white guys because Reed's fetish is black guys. That was all of his porn; black guys knocking up white women. I don't know if Ethan is the same."

"Then don't for now. If Ethan goes through the training, Richard can demonstrate on Emily and then you'll know. For that matter, I can demonstrate on Emily, but I won't be as good as he is."

Victoria joined us in the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her head. "Emily is getting the Richard treatment I hear."

"It's pretty obvious," I laughed. "Don't the neighbor's complain?"

"Good soundproofing," Marnie laughed. "Most of the time, we keep a pillow handy to stuff in our mouths to keep the sound down. They probably heard that, though. Richard, hand Emily a pillow she can stuff it in her mouth if she's going to scream again. We're scaring the straights."

Richard handed her a pillow, still working on her.

I laughed again. "Victoria, you'll be happy to hear we already have ninety-three reservations for the show with six days left to go. It looks like you'll be getting the money you needed."

"Damn, that's great."

"Really," Marnie said, "ninety-three?"

"When I left work. There might be more now. I'm not checking my phone. I had to learn stuff."

"Did you learn?"

"I learned how it's done, but not necessarily how to do it," I said.

"Richard explained it to me once, but I'm like you. I still need to learn. Mostly, I've been the beneficiary of the good sex. I need to pull my weight if I'm going to live here."

"You sure do," Marnie said. "I'm not sharing my lovers with you until you can make me scream like that."

"I'll get on that right away."

Emily started screaming again, but it was muffled because she remembered to use the pillow.

Richard waited until she was done, then cleaned up a little and sat up. Victoria handed him her towel.

"You'll need a shower, but take this."

"Thanks. How did you like that Emily?"

"You're a god," Emily said. "So, so good."

We all laughed.

"Who'd have thunk it," Marnie said. "I'm married to a god. Does that make me a goddess?"

Their doorbell rang.

"That must be Alexa," Richard said. "Andre has a key."

"I'll let them in," Victoria said. "Why don't you take a shower."

"I'll change the sheets," Marnie said.

"I'll help," Emily said. "It's my mess."

I went out to the living room with Victoria, who let in Alexandra and a young blonde woman with her, collared and slutty. She immediately stripped off her clothes.

"Hey, Vicky. I didn't know you'd be here?"

"Emily wanted to see what a man who knew how to lick pussy could do, who wasn't her son."

"Ah, the Richard magic. This is my submissive slut, Sonia. She was that oddity called a virgin until about fourteen months ago. I let Richard pluck her virginities when she was ready and on birth control. Now she's a full blown slut. How is the show coming along?"

"Ninety-three reservations plus, so far."

"Really? If you do another one, I think I'm going to breed Sonia. I think she should have a black baby. That would shock the hell out of her parents, who are already disgusted she's in a lesbian relationship with me. They were conservative Christians, who thought wives should always defer to the men in the family. Unfortunately, she was submissive enough to authority figures, I got a hold of her first, and men were an afterthought. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What do you like doing more than anything?"

"Lick your pussy, Mistress."

"Good girl. Are you as good as Richard yet?"

"No one but Beth is as good as Richard, Mistress."

"But you will become better than Richard, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, or you'll punish me."

"You're damn straight."

"We haven't eaten yet," Victoria said, "except for Junior. You want something to eat? I'm making a sandwich for Emily and Vicky. Are you hungry?"