My Black Lover

Story Info
Wife gets satisfaction from her black lover.
1.1k words
3.98
147.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eloise
eloise
2 Followers

I would like to share with you the most erotic, orgasmic night of my life. This is how the story unfolds … enjoy!

I had gone to a night club with some friends, while my husband stayed at home and baby-sat.

We’d been married about ten years, still enjoyed great sex – even after two kids - and trusted each other totally. Recently, however, I had become restless, wondering if there was more to life. I was about to find out there was.

When I was dressing to go out that night I took pleasure in picking out my most erotic, sexy underwear. My husband relaxed on our bed, watching me. I could sense his cock getting hard, and it made me feel hot and wet.

He joked that maybe I wasn’t going clubbing with the girls, but that I was going to meet my lover. That was an instant turn-on, and it took a lot of will power not to sit on his cock there and then, but the kids might not be asleep yet.

I joked back that I was indeed going out with the intention of picking up a man, and what of it? My husband got hornier, and said the thought of me having sex with another man really turned him on – especially if the man was black! That was it – I couldn’t hold back any longer. I unzipped his flies, took out his swollen cock, and ate it hungrily. Then it was my turn. I moaned as I felt his tongue inside me. I told him that would have to keep him going until I came home, and then he could ‘lick me clean’.

At the club I found myself eyeing up all the men, and deep inside me I felt a weird sensation of excitement at the thought of actually going through with it – having sex with another man.

After a few mild flirtations, I found what I was looking for. He was good-looking, but not in the obvious sort of way, a good mover on the dance floor, an easy smile, and he was black! I danced my way closer to him, and started to grab his attention. My girlfriends couldn’t believe their eyes!

I could tell he was up for it, because he responded straight away. He danced up closer to me, wrapping both his arms round my body, and rubbing up against me. Soon we were kissing too, and I could tell he wanted it as much as me. He asked if we could go somewhere more private, and I said yes, did he know of anywhere. He wanted to know if I just wanted sex, or did I want to spend the night with him? You can guess what my answer was! So he said yes, he did know of somewhere. It was a short drive away. Then I left with him, to the astonishment of my girlfriends!

It turned out he had a flat nearby. Well, it was more an up-market apartment than a flat. I guessed he’d been at the club for the same reason as me, and I was flattered that he’d chosen me. He poured me a glass of champagne – expensive champagne. I was beginning to feel as if I was in a movie. The champagne, added to the drinks I’d had earlier, made me feel relaxed and easy. I hoped I wouldn’t be too easy for him. I wanted a long night of passion.

He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. He had an enormous king-sized bed with an elegant, luxurious, fur throw over it that you just wanted to sink into. He led me over to the bed, and started to undress me slowly. I felt so totally relaxed, and didn’t give a care to what I was doing. When we were both naked he pushed me gently backwards onto the bed, and started to slowly caress me all over, with his hands, his mouth and his tongue. I could feel his huge, black cock rubbing up against my crotch, and I ached to feel it inside me.

I felt so relaxed it was unbelievable! It felt as if it was happening to someone else, not me. The pleasure was immense, indescribable, as he gently and skillfully guided his huge black cock inside me.

He moved rhythmically up and down, slowly fucking me. My juices were flowing, making it easier for his cock to screw me. I moaned with pleasure. I’d never felt anything like this.

I knew I was going to come pretty quickly at this rate, and didn’t want to yet, so I gently pushed him away and he eased his cock out of me. I sat astride him, and held his swollen cock in my hand. It was huge! I took it in my mouth, and slowly sucked my juices from it. Then I lowered myself onto it once more, and rode him up and down until I almost came again. Still I didn’t want to come yet. I wanted this to last forever.

He seemed to have immense self-control, and I realised he must do this every night of the week. I hoped he thought I was good, and I hoped this wouldn’t be a ‘one off’. I realised he was happy to let me have control, that he had no inhibitions, and he would do anything to me that I wanted him to do. I’d always had a desire to try anal sex, but had never told my husband, so in that moment, I thought “why not?” I got off from the bed, and bent over a chair. He followed, thinking I wanted him to take me from behind. I guided his cock into me.

It was hard at first, because he was so big, and I hadn’t done this before, but after a few minutes and with his encouragement I began to relax and enjoy it. I felt so aroused by now there was no stopping me. We enjoyed several other positions before I finally let myself come. It was the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had!

Afterwards I curled up naked on his bed, with his arms around me. I felt completely satisfied. As I lay there I thought of my husband waiting at home, and I felt renewed excitement at the thought of telling him all that had happened, and his promise to ‘lick me clean’.

It is two months since that first encounter with my black lover, because that is what he’s become. I meet him at his apartment whenever I can, and the sex is just as good as that first time. I know I’m not the only woman in his life; he has a regular string of girls like me – looking for black love, but I’m content to share him. I love my husband more than ever for allowing me to have this pleasure, and our lovemaking has reached new heights as we ‘get off’ on this erotic experience.

eloise
eloise
2 Followers