My Blonde Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's official, Bart, you are the best I've ever had, and we haven't even tried everything yet. Now how do I stack up to Sally?

"Sally who?" I asked. For just a moment Jodie had driven every memory of Sally—the good, the bad, and the ugly—straight out of my mind.

"You made me literally forget her for a minute, and that speaks for itself. I've been playing the sex game four times longer than you, and. I've had damned fine. You're better than any of them."

Jodie yawned and said "I need to go to sleep, I'm so spent. But I'd like to talk to you for a while first. Have you ever really loved a man?"

"Yes and no. I've had a level of emotional intensity with a man that's a lot more than friendship many times. But anyone I'd have liked to love for a lifetime has been a woman. Truthfully, if I were capable of it, I'd give up men entirely for the right woman, but I just can't. Trying to for a couple of years with Sally really twisted me up inside, like I was disowning a part of myself. I've never tried that again. Yet I've always yearned to belong to one special woman body and soul, forsaking all others."

"My God, Bart, you never feel whole—and neither do I. Look at your story in that magic mirror and you have my story. Well, neither of us will ever get to be entirely whole. But I think there is something that comes close. What would you say to a woman who loves you and honestly accepts that you will need a man now and then, with no condition other than your honest acceptance of her need for a woman now and then?"

"You already know the woman I'm talking about is me, but I'll say it for the record: I love you Bertrand Arthur Raymond T____. I offer you my love and my honest acceptance in exchange for yours."

"I love you, Jodie. I freely receive your love and acceptance and give you mine in exchange."

"Bart, it took us a little while to become fully aware, but we were in love by that fist kiss, if not sooner. I won't swear it wasn't first sight. And I don't give a flying fuck how fast that is. Do you?

My passionate kiss was an eloquent wordless no.

Jodie said, "I really need to sleep, and I'm really looking forward to sleeping next to you. If you get hard again during the night, wake me up and let me suck you off."

She fell asleep within thirty seconds of her last word. I took one more lingering look at her beautiful body, then pulled a blanket over us and fell asleep myself. Maybe five hours later I woke from a very sexy dream about Jodie. I had a massive erection. But I really wanted something more than just shaking her awake and having her suck me. I got down between her legs and gently licked her clit.

Her body started responding even before she woke up. She woke up with a smile that left "radiant" a light year behind, and said "well, sixty-nine is my favorite number."

I re-positioned myself on the bed so she could reach my cock easily. She licked up and down the length shaft, then gave the head some loving licks and took me into her mouth, sucking like a starving baby attacking its mother's nipple, only in slow motion. It didn't take long for me to shoot a big load down Jodie's sweet throat.

Meanwhile, I hadn't missed a single lick of her glorious pussy. She came shorty after I did, giving me a another taste of her luscious girl cum.

I resumed my original position and we quickly fell back to sleep in each other's arms. Not another word was spoken, but the look of utter contentment on her face spoke volumes. This time didn't have the burning heat of last night, but our bodies couldn't have handled that anyway. The tender sweetness of meeting each other's needs of the moment so perfectly, neither too little nor too much, had a very profound eroticism all its own.

Jodie woke me with a passionate kiss and placed a breakfast tray on the nightstand on my side of the bed, then she left the room and quickly returned with her own tray. The trays had covers on them like hotel room service. She was still naked. If a neighbor had seen into the kitchen, they'd have gotten any eyeful. Who cares? I'm the guy she loves and wants to fuck, who cares if somebody got material for their spank bank? Jealousy just isn't me.

I sat up in bed, and Jodie sat beside me. She said "I have an idea for today if it pleases you. I know this hiking trail that's really beautiful but not very popular for some reason and it has some nice secluded spots not far off the trail. How would you feel about a nice picnic and an outdoor fuck?"

"Jodie, the outdoors hasn't been my thing except for the beach, but I suspect the sight of your golden globes and that sweet platinum blonde pussy will give me a whole new appreciation of nature. I love the idea."

"OK, Bart, it's a date. Now let's cuddle while we eat, then when we're done, you take care of the dishes and I'll go get the lube, so you can do unto my heart-shaped ass like you did to my pussy last night. I like anal anyway, but I especially want to be your three hole girl."

At this point, Jodie placed the trays in front of us and reveled what she had made: eggs scrambled with with white cheese, onions, and jalapenos, sprinkled with just a kiss of salt, pepper, and chili powder. The eggs were accompanied by crisp bacon, tortillas, and some fresh salsa. Beverages were a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice and black coffee. On her tray were a sugar bowl and a small cream pitcher. Jodie asked how I took my coffee, and on hearing "two spoons of sugar and cream to golden brown"

she proceeded to mix a perfect cup of coffee. for me. She made her own coffee a little sweeter but a darker brown.

I was impressed by how good the food was. I've always loved Mexican and Mexican-inspired food. Maybe my father really was Hispanic, or maybe it's just easy for a white boy living this close to the border to acquire the taste. More impressive was how Jodie had created a breakfast I really loved without us ever having discussed it.

Most impressive of all was how much work she put into doing something to please me, and her obvious pleasure in doing it. I said "Jodie, this was really a delicious meal and I feel blessed you made it for me. Not just the excellent quality of the food, but that you put so much work and so much love into it. I just feel so loved that you gave me this surprise. Thank you so much!"

"I loved doing it for you, Bart. You're the most unselfish lover I've ever had, hell none of the girls can equal you, much less the boys. Maybe I need to call you Ms. Bart? I felt how you held back your orgasm so you could pleasure me more. I could feel the strain that put on your whole body—it must have hurt something fierce. I almost urged you to cum for me right then, but I realized how important it was for you just in time. My orgasms are honest-to-God more important to you than your own. No one else has ever loved me that much. I'm so blessed that you do."

I love being a strong, self-confident woman who can take on the world and give it an ass-kicking. But I love being so safe with you that I can set that aside when I want to. I can be more traditionally feminine and more vulnerable with you, I'm safe letting myself need you as well as want you. And what I need right now is your cock entering me through my sweet rosebud asshole. Don't take the time to wash them, just shove the dishes into then sink while I get the lube."

I quickly disposed of the dishes and returned to the bedroom, Jodie was laying face down on the bed, a tube of high-quality anal lube with easy reach. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, "I usually apply it myself, but I'd like you to do the honors if you're willing."

"I'd love to, but I have something else in mind first. It's just a seat-of-the-pants guess, but you probably won't hate it." I slid my left hand under her and found her pussy, I inserted a couple of fingers and stroked her G-spot and started stroking her clit with my thumb. She moaned her approval. I used my other hand to spread her deliciously heart-shaped ass cheeks a bit further apart and I begin licking her cute rosebud. Then I inserted my tongue as deep as it would go and began tongue-fucking her ass. She didn't hate it.

Jodie came hard and flooded my hand. I withdrew my hand from her pussy just long enough to lick some girl cum, then offer my hand to her mouth: she licked it clean. She asked "Can we do that one more time?"

I put my hand back in her pussy and tongue-fucked her ass once more, giving her another powerful orgasm. Then I squirted a generous helping of lube in her sweet ass and spread it around with the fingers of my right hand . Jodie smiled and said, "you can squirt something else in there in soon. Take it slow and easy for a while, but I'll want you to pound me hard and fast when I'm ready. Start off gentle, but don't be afraid of hurting me. I like some pain, like we both do with our nipples."

A shiver of pleasure shot through me. I find it so hot to have a woman tell me what she wants directly and in detail and I told her so. It's not that I can't figure it out on my own (being with three hundred partners has taught me quite a lot) but it was wonderful not to have to.

I teased her rosebud with the head of my dick for a little bit then I entered slowly, while I tended her pussy with my left hand, gently but firmly pushing past the initial resistance.

Jodie cried "Ow, that hurts, but please don't stop! as I gradually inserted my full length into her wonderfully tight ass. When I was in all the way I began slowly and gently pumping, waiting for the go-ahead from her'.

After a while she said "I'm ready honey." I picked up the pace until I was pumping furiously. By now I was rapidly fingering her G-spot and clit with firm pressure.

Jodie wordlessly screamed as she came, pleasure and pain blended in perfect measure. Her ass gripped tight on my cock, triggering my own massive orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my cock then gently turned her on her side, lay down beside her and embraced her tenderly. Jodie wept from the intensity of the experience. I cried with her, unashamedly. Then her body shook in her powerful aftershock.

"Jesus Fucking Christ on the cross! The aftershock was a better orgasm than any other human being has ever given me, never mind the main one. My God, Bart, I'm so in love with you."

"Jodie, I'm very much in love with you, too. You are the best lover I've ever had. Do you have enough food on hand that we could be stay in all day? I'd like to postpone the picnic until tomorrow and just stay in bed with you all day, if you'd be OK with that."

"We've got plenty of food, so we don't have to go anywhere, which I don't want to now that you've made me a better offer. You will need to move your car out of the church parking lot before midnight, so why don't we walk over and get it about nine tonight, and we'll go out for a late dinner. No need to worry about what clothes to wear just yet! I want to take a short rest break, but I have plenty of energy for a good heavy-duty make-out session. Interested?

I used my tongue to answer, to be sure, but I spoke no words, just kissed her so passionately that there was no possible doubt as to the answer. Her response was just as wordless, but if anything, even more eloquent, This kiss lasted only about thirty-five or forty minutes, but as against that, we were completely naked as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. Jodie and I were both great kissers before we met, but the two of us together are downright magical.

I don't know why, but was overcome with an urge I'd never experienced. Jodie had called me an unselfish lover and that's a reasonable description of what I try to be, but this was taking it to a new level. I said, "if you're ready, I'd really like to eat your sweet cunt until you cum eight or ten times."

"Really, Bart? My lifetime best is eight in a row, and that was with a woman. I don't think you can beat that, but I'd be more than happy to let you try."

I set out to prove Jodie wrong, kissing her further and further south while I fingered her. Then I proceeded to rub her clit between my thumb and index finger while I gave her sweet pussy a tongue fucking. After a while she said, "My God, Bart, I love it this way. I'm cumming, aaaahhhh ...." I didn't even slow down as I continued the same technique until she had orgasm number two. Then I let her catch her breath, and applied my tongue to her love button while I finger fucked her to orgasms three and four.

I kept varying techniques until I gave her number eight three-fingering her pussy while my thumb manipulated her clit as I sucked her nipples. I stopped and lay down beside her and kissed her, letting her enjoy the taste of herself in my mouth.

Jodie teasingly said, " I knew you couldn't do it, Bart, I win...oh fuck! Oooohhhhhh!!" as orgasm number nine hit. I can give her aftershocks at least four times in five. I love doing it for her.

I said, "What did you say about winning, Jodie?" as I kissed her and fingered her sweet snatch yet again.... Jody finally stopped me after her fourteenth orgasm, then lay back as she got number fifteen, another massive aftershock.

Jodie said, "My God, Bart, I've never done anything like this before. There are just just no words for how grateful I am. I'm done for the day having orgasms, I just can't take any more. I'm so exhausted the best I can give you is a quick hand job, and you deserve so much more."

I said, "no baby. I'll jerk off and take care of the case of blue balls I gave myself. I want this session to be strictly about you." I began stroking my rock-hard cock.

Jodie said, "Oh my God you make me so happy. Please cum on me, aim for my tits but don't worry about where it lands. Please Bart, will you?"

I gladly complied. I was pounding my dick furiously, and soon shot an enormous load. The largest quantity hit her right between her tits and sloshed all over them, but stray gobs went everywhere: one even landed in her open mouth, to her obvious delight.

Jodie said "thank you so much!. I'm so exhausted that I need a nap. Set the alarm for about 5:30, and I'll shower and we'll get your car and have dinner earlier. I've never actually said this before, but I really need a break from sex! But I'll be ready again by tomorrow morning at the latest."

Jodie fell asleep with her last word. I set the alarm and lay beside her and held her close. We'll she'd made it official first, but I was in love with her just as much. I wasn't capable of not loving my Blonde Goddess, nor did any part of me wish I were. I knew something more surely than I know the sun will rise tomorrow: that evil bitch Sally had been my first love—as God is my witness, I wanted Jodie to be something far more important—my last love.

The alarm proved unnecessary as I never went to sleep. I spent the entire time holding just her close to me. I shut it off at 5:29 and woke Jodie with kisses instead.

Jodie smiled. "Nice wake-up, Bart. I've gotta hit the shower. Would you like to join me? I've had more than enough orgasms today, but that nap restored my strength enough to take good care of that beautiful dick of yours, and I'd really like to."

I said, "I don't want to deny you anything, so I'm willing to make the sacrif...." I busted up laughing. "Well, I almost said it with a straight face. Do I get an A for effort? If any form of making love to you is a sacrifice, go ahead and crucify me."

"Bart, you are so wicked, ... thank God. No A, but you'll like what you do get just a tiny bit more."

Jodie wrangled some bathroom supplies for me, then got the water the right temperature and climbed in. She crooked her fingers at me in a come here gesture, and I quickly joined her in the shower. It was plenty big enough for two. We passed the hand held shower head back and forth and got the more functional parts of washing out of the way. .

Jodie said, "Ordinarily I'd love to have you wash my pussy, but I've already cum nearly twenty times, all good and some downright legendary. But next time, definitely. I would, however, be delighted to wash your balls and that delicious cock—in fact, I insist."

"By your command", I replied, "though I must say your commands are highly enjoyable to obey."

She said "I try really hard" as she soaped my package, carefully applying soap to every wrinkle. Then she set the shower head to pulsate and rinsed me, stopping just a second before I would have cum. She licked up and down the length of my shaft, then she took just the head into her mouth and stroked me with her hand. She removed her mouth just long enough to ask me if I enjoyed some pain there too.

"I'd love you to do things to my cock and balls Slap them, squeeze them, bite them, whatever you like—you've shown you can really read my body probably better than I can myself, but how about I say red, yellow or green light if you aren't reading it perfectly—but I'd bet a fair amount of money you won't need feedback."

There is a great deal of the BDSM world I know nothing about, and there are other parts of it that don't interest me. I do enjoy certain parts of it. Especially I get that the right amount of pain can add to the pleasure. Jodie's natural proclivities in this area are a perfect fit for mine.

She did it all, and threw sucking my balls so hard it hurt into the mix. I had no need to give feedback, Jodie judged .exactly what my body needed! Six times, she brought me to the brink of orgasm, five times she pulled me back.

After near miss number five the intense action changed: she became very gentle, lovingly kissing and caressing my cock and balls, and slowly taking me into her mouth until she had my full length. She started sucking more rapidly, but still gently. This time she didn't pull me back, but kept going til I exploded down her throat.

Chalk up another mark for Jodie reading my body and giving it just what it needed—usually the opposite approach works better on me. Starting out gentle and getting more intense until I cum tends to be the go to method for getting me off. Then again, she'd just given me one of the top three blowjobs of my life, so maybe she really does know me better than I know myself. Meh, worse could happen.

We stepped out of the shower and made dinner plans as we dried off. "Where would you like to go for dinner? Money is not an issue. I ended up owning the company is started working for twenty-five years ago. I'm not actually rich, but I'm well off."

"Bart, I'm in the mood for some serious meat—the kind that's cut off of a cow. You've given me plenty of the other kind. "

"I am a good friend of the manger over at Donovan's in the Gaslamp Quarter, he will get us the best table in the house on short notice. You look incredible in jeans and a tank top, but I really fancy seeing you dressed to the nines and making all the other guy's hate me for being so lucky. Would you enjoy something like that?"

"I'd love that!. I have something in my closet that should do the job nicely. Would you mind getting the car while I get dressed? I'd like to surprise you."

"If you don't mind waiting a while, I'll stop at place my and get changed, and make the reservations. Would about eight be good?"

Jodie agreed, and I quickly got dressed and went and got my car. I called my friend and made the reservation. I drove to my house and quickly went inside and got dressed. Business casual is suggested at Donovan's, but I felt like overdoing it a bit and went for back tie.

When I got back to Jodie's apartment and she opened the door, I got a shock of the good kind: Jodie was dressed in a mid-thigh length off-the-shoulder emerald green dress. She wore matching shoes with stiletto heels, and very sheer black stockings. She flashed me a bit and showed they were attached to a lovely emerald green garter belt. She wore extremely light makeup, including the tiniest touch of lipstick to enhance her natural color. The final touch was a gold necklace with a single small but flawless emerald.