My Boat Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold her waist and not let her move until she has relaxed enough and stopped shaking. I slowly help her to reposition herself back upright with me. I lean in to her and kiss her on her lips. She kisses me back with much passion. I pull her up on top of me, and I grab my cock and place it at her pussy. I look into her eyes and she realizes what is next for her, and slides herself down onto my cock. She starts sliding up and down on my cock slowly at first. I reach up and start playing with her boobs, soon her nipples are standing up firm. I then take each nipple between my fingers and pull and pinch them as she fucks my cock. She moans louder when I pinch her nipples. She starts to slide out and down even faster now and I lean up and suck her nipple into my mouth and suck hard on it. Just then she cums hard and falls forward as she orgasms and shakes uncontrollably. I hold her to my chest as she continues to shake, I move my hips and keep driving my cock into her pussy. I keep pounding into her and soon she is shaking again as another orgasm wracks her body.

I hold her close to me as she shakes through this orgasm. When she goes limp in my arms, I soon realize she has passed out. I slide her off me and hold her next to me in a hug. I am almost asleep when she finally wakes up again. I kiss her and tell her it is everything is ok. Soon we are asleep.

End of chapter 1

12