My Bondage Experience

Story Info
Into the world of an experienced Master.
3k words
4.41
85k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,545 Followers

(Please note: This story contains violence and extreme sexual episodes. If light stomached, please avoid! If not, hang on and read on!)

I'd tried most things sexually in my 37 years.

Hubby and I had played around with mild bondage and on occasions I'd had some wild b&d sex. However, I'd always wondered what it would be like to have someone who knew what they were doing take me to that level of torture and excitement that only comes from full on bondage sex.

It was time I found out.

At the last S&S ball there was a magazine that advertised bondage parties. I had kept it and so I dialed the number and arranged to go to the next party. It was a week away. Saturday night, 9.00pm. The address was a fair way away so I decided to book a motel room nearby. I arranged for the kids to be looked after that night and told hubby that while he was away on business I was going to try some bondage fun.

"Good luck" he said, kissing me on the cheek as he left for the airport.

The following Thursday I had my pussy waxed as usual. However, this time I decided to have ALL the hair removed. I also had wicked looking long red nails fitted. They looked like claws! I went home and then totally shaved over my pussy area, making it slick and hot. I rubbed some scented oils in to stop any drying out, and ended up fingering my clit to a wonderful orgasm dreaming of what might happen at the party on Saturday. I decided to wear my black dress that had holes all down one side. It meant I could not wear underwear, and it allowed access to every point of my body easily. On my feet I put my 7 inch thigh high PVC boots.

After checking in to my motel, I dressed nervously and caught a cab to the address given for the party. Over my dress I wore a full length leather coat. I did up the middle three buttons, so that on top the skin tight black material of the dress was revealed around my breasts. On the bottom, my 7 inch heels were clearly visible.

The cab driver adjusted his rear view mirror as I climbed in.

"Where to?"

"120 Blackburn Road" I replied, noticing his eyes leering down towards my pussy.

I pretended not to notice, then as I looked out the window, slightly opened my legs, exposing the lower section of the dress, complete with holes and no panties. I hoped he was able to see my hairless cunt...as I wanted to tease him bad!

"Here we are ma'am" said the cab driver after about five minutes.

I was pleased it was so close, as I didn't want a long ride back to the motel after what I was sure would be a late night. I paid the cab driver, and then as I went to leave, squeezed him in the balls before turning my back and walking up the path towards the front door.

As I got to the front door, two burly security guys welcomed me. They escorted me inside and showed me where the bar, toilets and "game rooms" were. I went to the bathroom and freshened up, checking my appearance in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty hot! I left the bathroom and headed for the bar. I'd only been sitting a moment when a guy came up and offered to buy me a drink.

"Sure" I said. "Kahlua and milk please."

"No problem" he said and ordered a beer for himself.

He asked me my name.

"Sharon" I lied...not wanting to give away too much too early!

"Mine's the Kernel" he replied.

I smiled and asked him why he was known as the kernel?

"Because I am the boss around here" he said...immediately piquing my interest!

"This is my first time" I told him. "I want to see how far I can go."

"Then come with me...I will show you what we have on offer."

He took me by the hand as I carried my drink and followed him. I couldn't help noticing his strong frame encased in one of those crossover harness things. He wore skin tight black leather jeans on his gorgeous butt, and boots on his feet. We spent about thirty minutes walking around watching all sorts of sexy bondage games before he asked me,

"So...which room takes your fancy?"

I thought for a moment and then said,

"You choose...I will do as I am told Kernel. Take me to my limits. I will try anything."

"Ok...one thing you need...a safe word. If ever you get to the point where you cannot stand it...just say "Time" and I will stop whatever is happening to you ok?"

"Yes" was my simple reply. Smack!!

"Yes who?" he demanded wickedly.

"Yes Kernel" I said hopefully. Smack!!

He slapped my face again.

"Yes Sir!."

"That's better slut..and don't you forget it."

I wondered what the hell I was in for...when he took me by the hand and tugged me savagely into the room on our left. It was decorated like an old time dungeon. On the wall were shackles...and in the middle of the room a large 'a' frame rack. On the rack were handcuffs and leg irons. The moment I entered the room he swung me around and threw me on the floor. I was shocked. There were four other men in the room. In the corner a plump woman was shackled to the wall, facing the wall and her red bum was exposed...showing clearly the red welts that were on it.

Before I had a chance to take anymore in, I was grabbed from behind and blindfolded. I was then placed on what I later found out to be the rack, and my hands were shackled wide apart and my legs secured firmly to the base by some kind of ankle cuff. I was spread-eagled and stuck. I strained my neck trying to hear a hint of what was going on and who was in there with me. Out of nowhere hands suddenly pulled my dress totally down until it must have been bunched around my high heels. I was now totally naked, as you will recall the dress had holes all the way down the side. Before I knew it, a belt suddenly flashed its way onto my bare breasts with a slap. I shrieked more in surprise than pain. However, the second time it struck my nipples, I screamed in sudden pain...genuine pain. This treatment of my breasts continued until I thought I would pass out from the pain. It was excruciating, but whoever was whipping my nipples with the belt must have enjoyed their work and also known what they were doing.

Just as I thought I could take no more, the whipping was replaced with not one, but two soft and wet tongues. These tongues were talented, wet and warm, and snaked and slurped their way over my tortured nipples again and again. I must be honest and say that I had not previously felt a more erotic feeling. I wondered if the pain inflicted upon my nipples had somehow heightened their sensitivity. The tongues continued their excellent work, and I heard myself start to moan audibly. As I continued to enjoy my nipples being licked, I heard someone rummaging around in what must have been some kind of cupboard. I strained in my pleasure to hear what it was that was being done or said, but it was too difficult.

Suddenly the glorious tongues were taken from me, and I gasped with their removal. I had wanted it to go one forever. Just as I was rueing the loss of those gorgeous tongues on my nipples, a sudden incredible pain exploded on my left buttock! Someone was whipping me! I had thought the belt upon my nipples had been bad, but this was even worse!

Time and again the whip flashed across the room and crashed down on my exposed buttocks. I knew these whippings must have been leaving savage welts, and I was trying hard not to cry from the pain. I was straining against my bonds to try to free myself, and was bending forward at the hips in a vain effort to escape the beating I was receiving on my bum. It was no use. I counted fifteen lashes and wondered how many more there were to be. In a last ditch effort to mentally remove the pain, I tried to guess what sort of implement was being used to inflict such pain. This helped a little. I was almost anticipating the next stroke as I tried to feel the material. I came to the conclusion that it was a leather whip of some kind. On the eighteenth lash I decided it was a multi-strand leather of some kind. By lash nineteen I was convinced it was a stockwhip with a single cruel strand, and by number twenty I assumed it also had small knots tied in it to increase the pain upon my now totally reddened and numb ass cheeks.

Similar to the nipple beating, just as I was about to faint from my ass being whipped, it stopped. Again the cruel whipping was replaced by the two talented tongues that had soothed my throbbing nipples. My ass was licked, kissed, nibbled and caressed by the talented persons paying homage to my buns. I started pushing back against their tongues and was really getting into it. I started to realise that the Kernel must have indeed been good at what he does. My arms strained against the cuffs on the rack but I couldn't have cared less. I was getting totally into the loving that was happening round my ass.

The pinnacle was when one set of hands opened my ass cheeks and the tongue of what I assumed to be the second person snaked its way inside my anus. It was exquisite! The tongue kept wiggling its way in and out of my rear opening. I was in ass lickers heaven. I have always enjoyed having my asshole played with, and this person knew totally what they were doing. I was a writhing mess of sexual excitement. Ooooh...the damn tonguing stopped! I knew that could only mean one thing...more pain! I figured out that the Kernel must like to totally consume his submissives with pain before causing them to be totally immersed in pleasure. If that was the case, I was about to get some more pain!

The weird thing was, now that I knew what was hopefully to follow, I was looking forward to it! I wondered where would be next? What sort of implement would be used on me this time? And most of all, how much pleasure would I receive in return??? I did not have long to wait.

Just as I was trying to guess what would be next, I felt my left pussy lip pulled outwards. At first I flinched from the suddenness, but before long I flinched from the pain! The person pulling my lip had placed some kind of peg on my labia, and it was very tight. Before long, both lips were exposed and they were covered in pegs. I felt like a clothes line! There must have been four or five pegs or clips on each lip, and i was in agony. I could feel every single pumping of my heart as the blood surged through the constraints of the pegs attached to my cunt.

Just as I thought they had finished assaulting my pussy with clips or pegs, I felt a sudden invasion! Someone was jamming what must have been a ten inch dildo inside my pussy. I squealed in shock and pain as the big fake cock inserted itself without hesitation. It must have had some lube on it too, because before long I felt the hand that was holding it hit my clit. I almost orgasmed there and then as the first touch of my clit in this electrically charged atmosphere sent me towards climax.

Out of nowhere a set of firm hands gripped my hips and started to pump me up and down on the giant cock. Each time I was forced downwards, the pegs on my lips were pushed almost inside of my pussy, and the pain was intensely erotic. I think that was the point at which I became fully aroused as the fucking motion and the combination of the painful clips made me feel like I might cum.

Too bad...because as suddenly as the dildo had been pushed all the way inside me it was pulled from my now dripping wet snatch. I was left alone again. The pegs were removed and I again almost orgasmed as the rush of blood surged back into my pussy lips.

For the first time that night, I was removed from the rack. My arms felt hot as the blood also rushed back into them. I was taken down and laid somewhere warm and comfortable. It felt like a bean bag or a pile of pillows. I was still blindfolded but it was nice to have my legs and hands free. I figured that my pussy was about to get pleasured following the savage punishment it had received, and I was right! Tongues! What felt like hundreds of them suddenly enveloped my cunt! My clit, lips and insides were licked by many different tongues. I had no idea whether they were men or women, and I didn't care either! These were talented tongues and they were very rapidly pushing me towards what I hoped would be an amazing orgasm!

I closed my eyes even though I was blindfolded. I like to concentrate on my orgasms and I really wanted this to be special. I wanted to concentrate on the feelings in my body. My nipples throbbed. My ass cheeks were swollen and I was certain covered in welts from the whipping. I knew my pussy was swollen as the tongues worked their magic. However, the Kernel was to once again show me who was in control.

Just as I began to peak, the tongues deserted me and I was left alone on the pillows.

Dammit...this guy was good!

Suddenly I was flipped onto my knees and before I knew it a cock was rammed inside my sopping pussy. I gasped again but also pushed back hard. I was determined not to let this pleasure stop, and wanted to take control. I felt the guy's cock, and yes, this was a real cock...bottom out and his hands gripped my hips savagely. He then pumped me like there was no tomorrow! Before I had the chance to cum, he started cumming inside me! I was soaked with his wet and sticky cum. He pulled out and I fully expected another cock. How wrong I was!

"Slap!!" My ass was struck with a belt or whip of some kind.

"Here we go again" I thought!

My buttocks burst into a flaming pain as the whipping continued. As I was screaming, a cock was showed in my mouth and hands gabbed my hair, forcing the cock down my throat. I could scream no longer, and luckily the belt on my ass was replaced by the second cock to fuck me that night. This guy was skinny but long, and I felt the head of his cock touch my cervix as I started to push back against him. I was being double teamed after being tortured and I loved it!

The mental imagery in my head must have worked because suddenly I felt like I was climaxing. The Kernel must have seen this, because the cock from my pussy was forcibly removed, and I felt a really fat cock replace it. This sent me over the edge! I bucked and thrashed upon the cock in my cunt, and dislodged the cock in my mouth. It mattered little. The guy I had been sucking sprayed my face with a large dose of that sexy man fluid I call a drink! I sucked and sucked on the cum that was dripping down my face as I orgasmed wildly, screaming out so loud the people in the next district must have heard! I think my climax must have lasted a full minute or two, because I recall shuddering and bucking around far ages. All the while the fat cock inside me just held its place, until my contractions had subsided.

The blindfold was taken from me and I looked back to see the Kernel looking at me. Just as I thought he was going to smile, he slapped my ass hard and thrust his cock deep inside me. His final act that night was to slowly, and ever so delightfully, push his fat cock into my tight ass. I begged for him to stop at first, as i thought he would split me in two. But before long his filthy talk and slapping of my ass had me begging for hi to stick his cock deep into me. I was transformed into an ass fucking whore and I loved it.

My own fingers now worked my clit hard as I was dying to feel him cum in my ass. I wanted to cum again and Kernel must have sensed this. He reached down and pinched my nipples as he ass fucked me. He was really good this guy, because despite the fact that he was fucking my ass, pinching my nipples and watching me masturbate at the same time, he held off.

Finally as I again drew near to my second orgasm, he gripped me really hard and simply stuffed his whole cock up my ass and started to cum. This drew me over the edge and I again was reduced to a thrashing machine of pleasure. The bondage experience had been one I would not forget. As the Kernel pumped his love juice into my ass, I knew I would return. The orgasm I had was spectacular, and I passed out.

When I awoke, I was dressed, laying on top of a bed and there was a card and a video tape next to me. The card read,

"Enjoy the show, you were fabulous...Kernel."

Email Us - Don't forget - if you would like Dee to do some posing for you, just ask!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,545 Followers