My Bondage Introduction

Story Info
Stocking bound opens new nylon territory.
1.9k words
4.17
60.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening I was out with some friends from work, we went to a small bar that was crowded. As the evening progressed the bar thinned out and there was a woman sitting alone at one of the tables.

She was in her late thirties and was wearing a white blouse with black slacks on. She was quite attractive. All of the guys that I was with were in the mid twenties and no one was paying any attention to her.

As I was talking, I noticed that she was slipping her foot out of her shoe and saw the black reinforced heel of her stockings. That got my attention immediately.

I kept looking at her until I made eye contact with her and she seems to be receptive, so I walked over to her and asked if I could join her. She was a bit hesitant and I thought that she might be waiting for someone and I asked her if she was.

She said no and accepted my offer. Her name was Linda and she worked at an office in the city for a company that I was familiar with. We made some small talk and she wanted to know why I came over from my friends with someone as old as her. I explained that I needed some intelligent conversation other then just sports talk with my friends and that won her over.

Sitting across from her now deprived me from watching the little foot show she was giving me earlier but the conversation was going well. We must have had 3 or 4 drinks together and I was getting bolder in my conversation and eventually it turned to sex and relationships. Linda told me that she was 39 and was divorced with a 15-year-old daughter who was away at a private boarding school. She had been divorced for 3 years from a doctor who decided that he was gay and was living with a young man. She was really quite open and as we kept drinking so was I. I was 32 at the time and had always been turn on by older women. We both talked about current relationships we were having, which were on and off for both of us.

When she asked me again what got my attention for the second time, I was honest with her and asked her if she was wearing stockings with a garter belt. She asked me how I could possibly know that since she was wearing slacks. I told her that I saw the reinforcements in her nylons and it immediately got my attention. She complemented me on my knowledge of hosiery and told me that she felt more comfortable in stockings and cotton panties. She also said that she was wearing a garter girdle to hold in her tummy, as she was not as young as she use to be. I was also told that she preferred reinforced nylons as they held up better in preventing runs.

The talk was giving me a major hard on and she knew what she was doing with someone who knew stockings.

We were both starting to get a little drunk and she invited me back to her home for some coffee and a little relaxation. She did not have to ask twice. Linda lived in a great center city apartment near Rittenhouse Square. As we entered she slipped off her flats at the front door and walked across the room in her stockinged feet. I knew she was teasing but it looked like it as going to be a fun evening. I followed her into the kitchen and she showed me where everything was to make the coffee and said the she was going to change.

This worried me, as I did not want her to take off her stockings. I quickly said that she looked great and did not have to change but she told me flat out that I would enjoy the outfit she was going to return in. I wanted to take my cock out right there and start stroking it.

I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for her and the coffee when she entered she was wearing a red silk robe, knee length with her black reinforced heel and toe nylons in a pair of red 5" mules. As I sat there gawking at her, she opened her robe and shows me her red bra, garter belt and panties with the panties on the outside of the garter belt. She asked if she should change back into her other outfit and I told her NO!

Linda took my hand and led me into the living room and we sat on the sofa and starting kissing as my hand immediately went to her nylons sliding up and down on her silky thighs. As I slipped off the sofa to kneel between her legs I could feel her tense up a little. I slowly pulled down her panties and began to lick her but the more I made love to her with my tongue the tenser she became.

No matter what I did she did not get wet. I finally asked if I was doing anything wrong or was there something that she would like me to do. I knew that she was very embarrassed by this and I finally said that we are as personal as we can get and if there were anything she would like I would do it for her.

Linda asked me if I would play a little game with her that she knew would turn her on. I agreed without even asking what it was and I know that she appreciated that fact. She got up and went into her bedroom and returned with a pair of handcuffs and a plastic toy gun. She sat down next to me and told me that it turned her on to be forced to have sex and she wanted me to go outside the apartment and come in and surprise her in the bedroom. I was a little confused by this but I wanted her so much in those nylons I decided to play along.

I entered the apartment and quietly peeked into her bedroom and saw her running her hands up her nylons to smooth them. I said to her that I liked a woman in black stockings. She put her hands to her mouth in fright and I showed her the gun. She told me not to hurt her and she would do anything for me. Just the words that I wanted to hear.

I told her to sit on the bed and put her hands behind her back. I put the handcuffs on her and demanded to know where her stockings were so that I could tie her feet together. She indicated the top dresser drawer and when I opened it there must have been 20 pair of nylons in all different shades. I was in heaven. I selected a pair of beige stockings and tied her legs together.

I was going to use the other to gag her but I had much better plans for her mouth. I asked her if she liked being tied up and she said no. I wanted to know if she had any money in the house. She told me that just in her purse. I went to her purse and took out her money. I wanted to know where her jewelry was. She told me that there was a box in the closet.

I took inventory of her clothing and shoes while I was in there. She had mostly flats but there was a few pair of 4 and 5 inch spiked heels that got my attention. I brought out her jewelry box to the bed and looked through it. I told her that there was not enough to satisfy me. I would have to take the rest in trade.

I slipped my hands between her bound legs and her pussy was dripping wet. She obviously loves role-playing and being bound. I then asked if she liked to suck and she indicated that she did not do it for her husband. I informed her that she was going to suck me. She was also told that if she hurt me in any way that she would suffer for it.

I pulled her up her head leaning up against the bed board. Slowly I started to undress for her and told her not to take her eyes off me. As my cock emerged it was so swollen and I could not wait to pour my cum into her waiting mouth but I wanted to savor every second of the submissive stockinged slut. I decided to have a little fun first. I knelt down on the bed with her and placed my cock between her nyloned thighs and put the toy gun in her mouth. I told her to suck the barrel and show me how she was going to suck my cock. All the time, sliding my cock between her stockinged thighs.

She sucked the barrel all the way down her throat and then begged me to put my cock in her mouth and fuck her throat. I needed no second invitation. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. Linda was going crazy trying to put it all the way down her throat and I kept pumping with no hands on my cock. I could feel my cum rising and told her to swallow it all. As I flooded her mouth, she began to gag and cough, trying to swallow it all. I finally withdrew from her mouth and the last few spurts struck her face. I got a little scared for a moment until she regained her composure.

She was so turned on. I lifted her bound legs high over her head. Although, they were tight together this offered me a perfect view of her dripping wet pussy.

I placed my tongue on her slit. My tongue massaging her hard clit. She had an orgasm almost immediately but I continued to lick her in order to give my cock a rest. I was rubbing my hands up and down her stockings in order to get it hard again.

She came for me again. My face immersed in her juices. She began to beg me to fuck her. She was so wet that I entered her easily. It was difficult fucking her with her hands behind her back and I felt like I was hurting her and asked if I should take them off but she just screamed fuck her. I rubbed her clit as I fucked her and had two more orgasms before I was ready to cum again. I wanted to cum in her mouth again, so as I pulled out I swung around and placed my cock at her waiting mouth and exploded all over her face as I could not control my aim. We both laid there a long time without saying anything to each other and then I finally undid the cuffs and I lay with her with my head on the tops of her nylons stroking her legs. We talked for a long time about her love of bondage and how she got into it.

It turned me on again and we fucked one more time unbound. I was with her two more times after that and have not seen her since. It was my first introduction to bondage.