My Boner Against The World Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fourth installment in the "My Boner" Series.
1.8k words
4.29
14.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boner Against the World – Part II

Captain Gordon Chase stood at the base of the large cave, he sighed as he let out the smoke from his cigarette. The smoke swirled and seemed to be eaten by the darkness of the cave. His large afro swayed in the wind contrasting his motionless body.

"They must have gone ahead sir." Said Agent Liz as she moved in front of him.

"I know."

"We also found the corpses of John's entire unit."

"Ah... I see... Well let's go then."

"Yes sir." Liz turned around and waved her soldiers to move in. Hundreds of armed military units stormed into the cave.

***

Theodore was moving quickly with his unit through the darkness of the large cave. The further in he went, the more the cave turned into vast catacombs. Hundreds of different paths emerged.

"Theodore, are you sure we're going the right way." Asked Samantha.

"No, but there's nothing we can do about that."

"I think we should split up." Samantha waved her units to follow her.

"I don't think that's a..." Theodore looked around behind him dumbfounded; Samantha had disappeared with her unit of 20+ soldiers. "...good idea." Dammit John! Where the hell are you? Theodore thought to himself as he carried on.

***

Where the hell am I?! John thought to himself as he stumbled through the darkness. John suddenly stopped as he saw light ahead. He began running towards it. As he went through the opening he became blinded by the light. His eyes quickly adjusted. John gasped, standing at the far side of the room was Jenkins, his annoying best friend turned nemesis. The room was massive with large white tiled walls and bright panel lights on the ceiling.

"John! It's nice of you to finally come! Are you ready to get your ass kicked, again?"

"Where is Melody?! What have you done with her?!" John shouted as he walked quickly to Jenkins, until he was only feet away.

"John, John, Johnny, Ja!" Suddenly John had his fist buried in Jenkins stomach. Jenkins thought John's hand had become a 90lb weight.

Suddenly Jenkins giant snake like penis shot through his clothing growing rapidly. John went flying from the impact. The penis began swinging around the room wildly. Jenkins snapped out of it and shook himself off.

"That's a neat trick you have john, but only a trick."

Jenkins closed his eyes, hoping to not be affected by John's ability. Jenkins giant penis abruptly stopped in mid-air. It was as straight as an arrow pointing diagonally from Jenkins. The penis suddenly shot across the room sideways and crashed into the wall with amazing force. Concrete and tile crumbled around the penis as it slowly slid down the wall, until it was level with John.

"Are you prepared to die John?! Old Friend!" Jenkins said sharply, his rigid voice almost unbearable to hear.

John looked at the penis with terror and then at Jenkins who still had his eyes closed. John took a deep breath and started running towards Jenkins as fast as he could. The giant penis shot across the room like a rocket. John suddenly jumped and dove over it. The penis crashed into the other wall before fire across the room again. John ran right up to Jenkins and punched him in the face. Jenkins penis went soft and shot back to its original size.

"Jenkins, it's time to die, but first you have to tell me where Melody is." He said fiercely as he grabbed Jenkins shirt collar.

"You're not going to kill me." Jenkins laughed as he cringed with pain.

John reached down and grabbed Jenkins exposed member and began to stroke it. Jenkins normal sized tripod became instantly hard.

"I'm not bi, but you're definitely not just straight."

"What the hell are you doing to me?" Jenkins moaned lustfully

"It's my gift to you." John said as he pulled a gun from his back and pressed it against Jenkins head. "Tell me!" John screamed with murder in his eyes.

"Ok!" Jenkins suddenly started cumming hard. "She is just through that door there, the only other door in the room besides the one you came through.

"Ok. Thanks a lot." John said as he wiped the cum off his hand and onto Jenkins' shirt. John started heading towards the door.

Jenkins suddenly collapsed and started convulsing. His whole body started expanding like a balloon. John anxiously looked back and then started running to the door. The door was locked. He threw the gun away and began knocking frantically. Suddenly the door slid open and John jumped inside. The sounds of Boom and splat were cut off by the door sliding shut again.

"John! I've just been keeping the precious Melody's company for you, its nice of you to come and visit." Sarco's voice was as cold as ever.

***

Theodore couldn't help but sigh as he moved through the catacombs of Sarco's layer. Slowly as they made their way through, the jagged walls of the cave became sleek with metal plating and lights.

"Holly Doppelganger!" Theodore yelled as someone suddenly appeared in front of him. The man in front of him suddenly grabbed Theodore and they both disappeared.

***

Samantha and her units moved carefully through the catacombs until they came to a door. Outside the door there was a key pad to unlock it. Samantha couldn't help fidgeting. She felt uneasy, strange and like something bad was on the other side of the door. Samantha took a deep breath and placed her hand on the door. Let me in she thought to herself. Suddenly the door slid open.

"Courtney!" Samantha screamed seeing her friend standing before her.

"Oh, you two know each other, do you?" Said a man in a lab coat with a Russian accent. "You must be the Logan sister."

"What have you done to my friend?!"

"Nothing really, I just freed her from human boundaries."

"Courtney wake up, snap out of it!" Samantha screamed, but Courtney didn't move a muscle.

"I'm afraid she can't hear you, she only hears my voice now." The Russian scientist said sharply.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Samantha waved her units in.

Courtney suddenly came alive and shot bolts of fire out of her hands. A few lucky soldiers managed to pull back. Samantha raised her hands towards the scientist and screamed to let her go.

"No!" The scientist yelled back, fighting hard to resist her ability. "How about this instead." The scientist pulled a gun and pointed it at Samantha. He pulled back the cock as Samantha screamed. Bang! "What?! What have you done?!" The scientist yelled. Courtney had moved in front of the bullet. Blood splattered to the floor in front of her.

"I won't let you hurt her!" Courtney's voice wavered from the pain. She raised her hand to the scientist and shot out another bolt of fire. The scientist was quickly consumed in the fire. Courtney fell to the ground, dead, as Samantha watched in horror.

***

"Holly Doppelganger!" Theodore yelled as someone suddenly appeared in front of him. The man in front of him suddenly grabbed Theodore and they both disappeared.

"Awwe! Fuck!" yelled a soldier. "This is the worst and weirdest fucking assignment we've ever been..."

"Soldier! Report!" Ordered agent Liz as she walked past them and turned around.

"Uhh... Well, um... you see..."

"Just tell me what happened to Theodore!" she yelled angrily.

"Well a guy appeared out of nowhere and just took him."

"Ah... I see." Liz stared down the empty corridor, her soldiers behind her. "Let's move, he'll catch up."

***

"Where the fuck am I?!" asked Theodore as he shook off his confusion.

"You're nowhere... and everywhere."

"What?!"

"You're in the most important place in the world right now... you are where you are going to die."

"Bring it on!"

"I wish to be fair and explain my powers; I'm like you, a time shifter."

Theodore sighed "This is going to take forever..."

***

"He is not my boyfriend!"

"But the rumors are true right? You and him had sex?"

"Well... yes, but it was purely for scientific discovery, I have no real feelings for him." Liz was blushing very hard and began to get wet as she remembered fucking Theodore.

Suddenly Theodore appeared in front of her. He had a huge beard. "Theodore!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Theodore screamed. I was fighting that guy for like a whole year without even having time to masturbate, I'm so horny!

Suddenly Theodore grabbed Liz by her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard before dropping to his knees. Theo violently pulled down her pants and underwear. He inserted his tongue deep into her tight pussy as far as it would go. He sucked her wetness into his mouth. Liz smiled as she moaned feeling the tickle of his beard. Theodore suddenly shot up and moved around behind her. He bent her over and shoved his cock deep inside. He came instantly, filling her with cum. He pulled out, still hard and rammed it into her ass. Liz grunted as she was fucked hard. Theodore pulled out and began stroking his cock with his hand. Liz turned around and got down on her knees. Theodore shot another huge load into her awaiting mouth. She smiled as she swallowed every last drop she could. They both sat down holding each other tightly, oblivious to the many soldiers whose jaws were dropped in amazement at the scene before them.

"So... no real feelings eh?"

Bang! Liz shot the soldier in the foot. They called a medic before moving out. Not a single soldier mentioned the fact that Liz forgot her pants or that she had the biggest smile they had ever seen.

***

Samantha stood frozen until a soldier shook her into her senses.

"Mam! This appears to be some kind of control room."

Samantha looked around the room, for the first time taking it all in, while avoiding her dead friend in front of her. One wall was covered in fuzzy TV screens on top of a desk. The other side of the room was filled with darkness but it seemed to stretch a great distance.

"Mam you better see this!" The soldier flicked on a light and the darkness disappeared. The walls were lined with dozens and dozens of large electronic pods, full of water, each holding a person inside. The long hallway like room stretched at least a hundred meters. "It seems like they're being kept in some sort of stasis."

Samantha walked over to one. "Soldier! Open this one; she's my brother's girlfriend."

The soldier hesitantly began pushing buttons on the control panel by her pod. The words on the screen read 'Awaiting processing'. The girl slid out onto her knees half awake, soaking wet and totally naked.

"Samantha? Where's Theo?" asked Sara as she stared up at Samantha.

***

"Captain?! I think we're lost."

"I don't pay you to think."

"You don't pay us!"

"...I order you to follow me. I know where I'm going."

To Be Continued.