My Boss and I in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door and let her know it was me. The door cracked open and I stepped in and saw Lori standing there in just her panties. The door closed and I set my suitcase down and pulled her in my arms and kissed her hard. I pressed her against the wall as our tongues danced together. Lori's hands pushed up under my shirt, pushing it off. As it came off, she said, "Let's go shower." I did not have to be asked twice and I took her hand and we walked into the bathroom.

I watched as Lori leaned down over the tub and turned the water on. My eyes locked onto her ass. Seeing the dried cum on her panties from the night before. As she stood up and put her hand under the shower head to feel the temperature, I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down. I leaned in and kissed her little bush and heard her moan. I felt her hands run through my hair, getting it wet from her hand. My hands ran up her legs, one hand cupping her pussy and running a finger through her lips, spreading them open. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my fingertip. Then I started to slide it in. As I did, she pushed my head back and told me to stand up. I did, my finger never leaving her. Lori unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down as far as she could while she leaned her head on my shoulder. My finger flickering inside her caused her to buck and rub against me. "Oh James, let's get in the shower." I heard her moan breathlessly.

I stood up and let my finger slip from her. After I slipped my jeans all the way off, I followed her as we stepped in and I pulled the curtain shut. As I did, she pressed her body against mine and we kissed while the warm water ran down our bodies. My hands running down her back, over her ass. Her lips so soft, so tender, yet she pressed into me so hard. Her hand reaching down, gripping my cock, holding it up and stroking it between us.

Lori let my cock go and pulled back from our kiss. She reached over and grabbed the bar of soap and handed it to me. Then she turned around and told me to wash her back. I rubbed a bunch of soap on my hand and started to rub and massage her back, kissing her neck as I did. My hands worked down to her ass and I slipped my fingers between her cheeks which caused her to gasp. My fingers working down between her legs and spreading her pussy lips and she bent down slightly to give me better access. I slid my hand up and off her, and had her turn around. I smiled and said, "Time for your front."

Lori just looked at me and nodded. I rubbed the bar of soap through my hands and got them nice and soapy. I ran my hands down her chest and between her breasts. I ran my hands under them and cupped them bringing my fingers up to her nipples. I tried to squeeze them, but they slipped out of my soapy hands. My hands glided down her body, over her tummy, working and cleaning it as the water sprayed on us. I reached her pussy and cupped it, rubbing softly. I then dropped to my knees and ran my hands down one leg and up the other.

I felt Lori's hands running down my back and under my arms. I looked up and she told me to stand. I did and she grabbed the soap and started running the bar over my chest. I just looked into those sexy green eyes as she ran it all over me. I felt it going lower and then over my cock, followed by under it. She rubbed my balls with it and finally down between my legs, slowly dropping to her knees as she did. As she set the bar on the side of the tub, she moved to the side so the water rinsed all the soap off. Her hands ran up the backs of my legs and she leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. I let her know my approval with a long moan and ran my fingers through her hair. I watched as she bobbed her head back on forth on my cock. Her hands on my ass pulling me in closer, pushing my cock further in her mouth. Feeling myself getting closer and closer, I reached down and started to pull her up. I cried out, "I want you!"

"Not in the shower James. I think we should get out." Was her response.

I took her hand and helped her to her feet. I turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing a couple towels. Lori wiped her face with the towel I gave her and I reached for her with mine and started drying her off. She then started drying me off with her towel. I took extra time at her breasts while she started to stroke me with the towel. When I thought I couldn't take anymore I told her that we needed to go to the bed.

Lori got on the bed on her hands and knees and I stood behind her. I took my cock in my hand and guided it into her warm wet pussy. I leaned over her back and started to pump in and out. Reaching one hand down under her and rubbing her clit. Lori bucked back against me and started going harder and faster. Her moans getting louder. My other hand running up her body, feeling her tits swaying as we fucked. As soon as I started pinching one of her nipples Lori let out a loud scream as she pushed back against me. I felt her whole body tense up in orgasm. As her pussy tightened around my cock, I slammed in and started to cum. Our bodies motionless for a moment as we came together, my seed filling her wet hole.

As Lori came down from her orgasm, she collapsed on the bed, pulling me down on top of her. I kissed her neck, her shoulder and slowly withdrew from her. A loud slurping sound came from her pussy as I did.

Lori rolled over and we kissed while our arms wrapped around each other, each of us wanting to feel as much skin on skin contact as possible. As we laid there enjoying the afterglow I looked up at the clock and realized we were down to 20 minutes before we had to check out. Lori started racing around the room picking up clothes as she went. She quickly brushed her disheveled hair and put the last of her things in her suitcase.

As we walked out of her room together, Lori looked over at me and said, "Yeah, we're going to have a lot of fun on our trips from now on." She then gave me a quick kiss and we took the elevator down and got a taxi to the airport and back to our real lives.

12