My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Who would believe what else happens.
5.8k words
4.61
39k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sugar Mummy

Jennifer's meeting was at her house; I went straight from work and arrived at the house at just before 7, I took my laptop as a I was going to type the minutes as I went, I noticed Mandy's car was in her driveway and I was sure I saw her peeking through a half closed curtain, I walked up to the front door and rang the bell, Jennifer opened the door wearing a smile and a fitted black dress, it was long sleeved and high necked and showed off her curves, the first thing I noticed was how much bigger her breasts looked than normal.

"Hi Jennifer, wow you look stunning, if you keep looking as good as that I might forget you are married and try it on with you." I said.

She blushed and showed me in before saying, "Thank you, this old thing I just threw on but it is nice to hear a compliment from a handsome young man."

She had set up the dining room as a meeting room and I was to sit next to her as she sat at the end of the table.

I had setup the laptop so I could type notes as the meeting progressed, Jennifer answered the door when the bell rang on a few occasions and within 30 minutes all the participants were there. They were all councillors and there were various things discussed in the meeting and the final item was the extension to Mandy's company premises.

I listed intently and in the end it was agreed unanimously that planning permission be granted, it seems Jennifer was making Mandy sweat and never intended to block it at all.

The meeting ended and everyone else left leaving just me and Jennifer there, I helped her tidy everything away and wash up, when we were done Jennifer said "You know Mandy wants to sleep with you."

I looked surprised and just said "No, I didn't."

"She would be really pissed if I got there first," she replied.

"Mrs Taylor, you are a married lady but for the fact I would have tried it on with you before now."

"For one night only can you forget I am married?" she asked and took my hand.

Now what was a man supposed to do, he had the information he needed without the need to sleep with this woman, he had also been given permission by his "girlfriend" to sleep with her, in the end hormones took over and I leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

She returned the kiss gently and with feeling and she didn't object when I pulled her close to me by grasping her bum cheeks, in fact it made her kisses more intense.

Her arms wrapped themselves around my waist and we kissed some more.

We broke the kiss and she asked "Take me to bed please."

I took her hand and led her upstairs where she directed me into her bedroom. It was decorated neutrally and there were family photos over the walls, I stood next to the bed and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Unzip me please," she replied and turned around so her back was facing me. I located the zip and slowly drew it down her back, I kissed her now exposed neck as I did so and she made a sort of mewing noise and tilted her neck to allow me better access.

The zip ended just above her bum and I peeled the dress of one shoulder, and then the other. She had a thin lacy black bra on which didn't offer much protection when I reached around her started to maul her breast with my hands. She turned her head and kissed me hard on the lips, the dress which was now bunched around her waist fell down when I moved away and she stepped put of it, she had a matching pair of black briefs on, I removed my jacket and tie and then she turned around and undid the buttons on my shirt kissing each part of chest that became exposed and removed my shirt when all the buttons were undone. She then undid my trousers and pulled them down leaving us both standing there in our underwear, I moved forward and removed her bra and kissed her passionately on the lips and for the first time caressed her naked breasts, they were a D cup at least and quite firm, she responded by forcing her tongue into my mouth and then we fell onto the bed.

I ended up between her legs and I kissed down her body and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she pressed my head into her breast and after a couple if minutes move my head to the other one, by now I moved a hand between her thighs and was stroking her mound through the lacy knickers, I then slipped a finger inside and felt that she was really wet, I managed to extract my head from her grasp and kissed down her body until I was level with her groin, I hooked some fingers into her knickers and pulled them off, she raised her bum to help and I had to climb off her to get them off, as I was at her side she pushed me onto my back and pulled my boxers off. She then did something that really surprised me and sucked my cock into her mouth.

She gave the best blow job I ever had, not sure what about her technique there was whether it was the way she stroked my cock as she held my head in her mouth but she soon had me at the edge of the orgasmic precipice, I warned her that I was about to blow my load and it made her swallow my cock until it hit the back of her throat, she made a gagging noise when I came. There was so much come that it dripped out of her mouth but she swallowed nearly all of it.

After she felt my cock stop flexing in her mouth she released it with plop and flopped on her back and said "Was that good?"

I lay on top of her and kissed her on the lips tasting my come on them, I kissed down her body telling her "that was amazing, the best ever, now let me do the same for you."

She giggled and opened her legs wide as she felt my breath on her lower lips, she murmured "this is going to be wonderful," as my tongue lapped at her clit.

Her hands gently held my head in place as she felt my lips and tongue go to work, I covered her lower lips with my open mouth and used my tongue to lick and flick her clit, I then stuck my tongue between her lower lips, I felt her grip tighten on my head and then suddenly relax as she felt a release unlike one she had ever experienced before, her whole body shook and my face was covered in her juices as she reached her crescendo. I removed my face from her groin and looked up her body, her mouth was wide open but no noise came from it, her face was red and her hands were scrunching the sheet.

I climbed up her body and kissed her on the lips , her arms wrapped around my body and held me close as she came down from the sexual high she had experienced, my cock was now rubbing on her lower lips and then as I flexed my hips it slipped inside her, her arms clenched even tighter as she lifted her knees to her hips and accepted me inside her, I didn't move for a minute to allow her to get used to me and then we stopped kissing, "Please make love to me," she requested so I slowly started to move my cock out of her love tunnel.

She released her arms and gently placed her hands on my bum cheeks her ankles on my thighs and as when I felt the end of my cock about to leave her I pushed back in slowly but firmly.

"Yes, like that," she whispered and then we kissed passionately as our hips danced together in unison. We screwed slowly and then over the next 15 minutes until she screamed, "I've finally come on a cock," she shouted as an orgasm coursed through her body. I then started to really pound into her, every time my cock hit rock bottom she screamed and that set me up to come inside her, when I came it was as though a firecracker had been set off inside her, I know it is an old cliché but she really did throw her head from side to side and scream "Yes," repeatedly.

When I felt her stop shaking I rolled off her and lay on my back, we both lay there panting and not saying a word before she rolled onto her side facing me and said "Thank you, that was absolutely fantastic, I have never come as much as that ever."

I rolled so I was looking into her and eyes and said "You are welcome; now let me know when you are ready for round 2 because you certainly rang my bell."

We talked for a while about family and explained how I was adopted as my birth mother gave me up as soon as I was born and how my adoptive parents were very honest and open with me about it. She talked about her husband and how he liked being married to a mayor but liked shagging 18 year old hookers more so she felt no guilt about what we had just done. I was the first extra marital liaison she had ever had and hoped that I would be able to visit her from time to time.

I thought for a minute and just said "In that case, you had better climb on top of little Stuart and show me him how much Jennifer likes him."

Her eyes went wide and then she smiled and kissed me hard on the lips before pushing on to my back and straddling me.

"You asked for this," she said as she lined up my cock with her hole and sank down on top of me in one movement, she grunted and then fucked me, it was the only way I could describe, prim and proper Jennifer Taylor with her high necked shirts and low hemmed skirts was fucking my brains out like a woman possessed. She was grinding herself against me and grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts, I smiled and tweaked her nipples and then she leant forward so I released her breasts sucked the nipple that came near my face into my mouth, I moved my hands to her arse and then she rode me.

I can honestly say that I have never ever been so thoroughly worn out by a lady, she fucked me on top and when she came she got off and asked to fuck her doggy style, when she came from that I fucked her bent over her dressing table where I finally came inside her cunt with a roar as she pushed back at me.

We staggered back into bed and fell asleep and I was woken at 7am by her alarm, I awoke to find myself lying on my back and Jennifer sprawled across me.

"Morning," I said.

"Oh shit," she replied.

"I've had better greetings," I said.

"I never thought you would stay the night, my husband is due home at 7:30," she said.

I kissed her quickly and sprang out of bed before getting dressed; she flitted around and threw on a silky night dress before saying "Quickly, you must go."

I looked at her and said "I had planned on one more before I went but that will have to wait another day."

"We can't do this again?"

"I know but I would like to."

"We can't but thank you for making an old bird feel good about herself."

I took her into my arms and kissed her thoroughly before running downstairs and jumping into my car, I got half a mile from her house when I passed her husband driving his car towards her house.

I got home, had a quick shower, put on some clean clothes and was in the office at 8:30, Mandy called me in to her office; as soon as the door was closed she said "Well, how did it go?"

"Jennifer is one tough lady but the council have agreed to the extension plans, I fucked Jennifer as a thank you and for you to have something to hold over her," I replied.

She looked thoughtful and said "OK, but I am really cross you slept with her when you didn't need to. You had no thoughts for my feelings."

"Well if that's how you feel I hereby verbally tender my resignation. You are still married and you just want me to be your sexual lap dog."

I walked out and slammed the door, picked up my coat and was in my car within 5 minutes, I turned my mobile off, I went back to my flat, threw all my clothes and personal possessions into my car and moved back to my parents. My adopted parents lived near Mandy's house so I put the flat keys in an envelope and posted it through her door.

As I walked out of the driveway I saw Jennifer leaving her house, she was wearing a cream blouse that had a high neck, a brown skirt that went to just below her knees and a pair of flat slip on shoes.

I waved at her and she waved back and smiled when I blew her a kiss from the car.

I spent the next few days at my parents avoiding the questions of why I had to suddenly leave my job when I thought I had better turn my mobile back on, there was 22 messages from Mandy asking me to call her.

I rang her back and she answered on the first ring.

The first words out of her mouth were "I'm so sorry, I have been doing a lot of thinking and I have realised that I have been unfair to you."

"No shit," I answered.

"I have used you and want to make it up to you; can we meet for a chat this evening at the office?"

"I'll be there at 6 ish."

"See you then, please come with an open frame of mind, there is something I want to run by you." Mandy offered.

I arrived at 10 past 6 and the office was deserted, I knocked on Mandy's office door and waited for her to answer.

She shouted "Come in" and I entered.

She was standing in front of her desk with her arms by her side. She was wearing a loose blue dress which had buttons all the way down the front from top to bottom.

"Hi," she said and I replied the same.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"So am I," came my reply and I walked over to where she was standing and held out my arms for a hug, she fell into my arms and started to cry.

After a couple of minutes with her head resting on my chest she started to speak "I have been so mean to you and the reason is that I love John and I was getting confused and upset about it, John is my husband but he never made me feel as alive as you do. I have told John that I have been sleeping with you and to my surprise he said that he already knew and is happy as long as I am. He is happy for you to share my bed once week, I also won't ask that you remain exclusive as I cannot give you love but I will not loan you out as my cock for hire. "

I looked pulled away from me and held and her arms and said "OK, I never stopped fancying you and thank you, if I do sleep with someone else I won't flaunt it either."

She welled up and said "Now take me to bed."

"I would love to," I replied.

She picked up her bag and coat and we walked arm in arm out to our cars, I had parked next to hers. I followed her home and she drove quite quickly as I think she wanted to say sorry properly and couldn't wait.

We walked into through her front door and John just said "Hi Stuart, are you returning to Mandy?"

"Hi, John Yes I am now if you'll excuse us we have some making up to do," and led her by the hand to her bedroom.

"Treat her well my boy, I will be going to the lodge tonight so will be back in the morning," he said as Mandy and I walked up the stairs.

We walked into her bedroom and she shut the door behind us. She stepped forward and placed her hands on my chest and started to cry as I kissed the top of her head, she then tilted her head up and we started kissing like 2 lovers should. As we kissed I was unbuttoning the top half of the buttons on her loose fitting blue dress. She helped me pull the dress off her arms so that it bunched at her waist, she was wearing a sensible black bra that I soon removed and she removed my shirt, as soon as my shirt hit the ground she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me harder.

We stopped kissing and as she pulled away from me her dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, it was at this point I noticed she was wearing white knickers, the first time I had ever known her wear mismatched underwear.

She moved forward and kissed me as she undid my trouser zip and button and placed her hand directly onto my bulge, "Lay on the bed," she asked so like a good boy I did as I was told.

She stood in front of me and pulled my trousers and boxers off along with my socks; she then knelt between my legs and proceeded to give me the most thorough blow job I had ever received in my life. She took me to the edge very quickly and then stopped sucking and just left the very end of my cock in her mouth until she decided it was time and then promptly deep throated me, she gagged as I couldn't hold it any more and blew my load down her throat, she moved back slightly so my cock was in her mouth and she swallowed every single bit of come that came from my cock and then triumphantly said "My turn," and flopped on her back.

I smiled and pulled her knickers off and dived between her legs like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet, the first thing I noticed was that she hadn't trimmed herself down there like she normally did so there was a bit more hair then normal but I didn't find it off putting. As it was slightly longer than normal the grey in it stood out and added to her appeal, I wasn't gentle, I sucked her clip in between my lips and stuck my tongue in her hole and soon had her at the edge of a sexual explosion that when it came must have alerted the whole street to what was happening in her bed room.

Her whole body went red and she screamed so loudly that the neighbours must have heard and her legs gripped my head so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

She released me after 30 seconds and was panting as I climbed up her body and then I guided my cock into her hole, "AAH," she sighed as my cock slid all the way in one smooth motion.

I lay on top of her and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. We kissed as I gently screwed her, I stopped kissing her and leaned back on my ankles which caused my cock to detach which elicited a moan of disapproval and then she saw what I wanted, I wanted her to see my cock going in and out of body so we shifted position so that we were in front of the mirrored wardrobe, she surprised me by pushing me onto my back and straddling me, as my cock re-entered her she moaned "Aah," and she started to fuck me. I lay on my back and she bounced up and down onto up of me watching my cock go in and out of her as she had a big smile on her face, she soon got tired and slowed down so I took the initiative and rolled us over so I was on top and just fucked her as hard as I could, she had glazed expression on her face as I pounded into her and we enjoyed that most sensuous moment 2 lovers can have, a mutual orgasm.

As I came inside her she wrapped her legs and arms around me and screamed her delight, "Oh my fucking god," she screamed as she felt my come paint her insides and trigger toe curling orgasm that literally rocked her world.

We stayed in bed all night talking and playing, the playing normally ended with a mad fucking session afterwards and I left the next morning to go home to my parents I was feeling tired but happy. We arranged for me to spend every Friday night in her bed. As today was Saturday a lot of neighbours were about when I left including Jennifer who was doing some weeding in her front garden.

She stopped working when she saw me pull up and leaned on the fence, "Hi Stuart, how are you?" she asked, I looked at her gardening attire, she had on an old blue baggy mans shirt which dwarfed her and a pair of old leggings, "Did you stay the night again?"

"Hi Jennifer, yes she is a real taskmistress," I answered as I walked to my car.

"Can I have a private word with you?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course," I replied and walked round into her garden.

"Can we talk inside?"

"Sure why not?"

As she closed the front door she led me into her lounge and we sat on a sofa next to each other and then she asked "I've got to host a meeting at the Castles Hotel Monday night, would you be available to take the minutes for me?"

"Of course," I replied.

"We can stay the night if you want?"

"But you said the last time was a one off."

"I know, but I have never felt sexual release like I did that night and I want to feel your big hard cock inside me again," she said looking me square in the eye.

"Where is your husband?"

"Upstairs," she replied licking her lips and leaning towards me.

"How long will he be?"

"Not long," she replied as her lips brushed mine.

"Shame," I replied as I pressed my lips hard against hers.

She moaned as we kissed and then we heard him move about so we parted and she escorted me to the door and we arranged to meet at the hotel on Monday evening.

12