My Boss is a Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, goddammit. Yes... yes sir... please...ohhh ohhhh ah eieeeh..." As I had said "sir" he had slammed back into me, and set up a furious pace that was making me flop like a rag doll. "Oh yes, ahh ahh ahh..." In seconds I could feel it, his pulsing penis, his cock, shooting wave after wave of hot cum into my swollen and ravaged pussy. And the dam burst...

Never have I experienced an orgasm like that. On and on and on, my pussy constricting and pulsing, moving through my ovaries and into my belly were the contractions were as strong as those you feel throwing up, but infinitely more pleasurable. "Guh guh oog huh huh huh..." I gurgled incoherently.

On and on it went until finally his cock stopped shooting and he slowed his furious assault on my tender cunt. The rippling waves of orgasm inside me slowed, and I drifted into a kind of unconsciousness, only coming to when I felt his still large member slip from me, leaving a gaping, lonely gash.

There I was, hands under my face, super sensitive breasts crushed against the warm leather of the sofa, knees (with severe carpet burn) still on the floor, with one leg encircled by the tattered remains of the pretty silk panties my sister had given me, my dress thrown up on my back and my ass exposed to the cool air of the office air conditioner; totally exposed. Cum was running down my leg from my still open pussy as I drifted again into contented sleep, knowing that for as long as he wanted me, I was his, I really was meant to serve.

12