My Boss Stephanie McMahon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking right at her I...pushed quickly all the way up her pussy. I held my cock still inside it and looked at her. She had a look of unbridled lust as she said "fuck me baby, own this pussy."

I grabbed her big, surgically enhanced tits, squeezing them as I fucked her hard and fast. My cock smashing it's way all the way in, pounding in and out of her pussy, my balls slapping her ass every time in.

Stephanie yelled "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" as I tore her wet pussy up. Fucking her so damn fast, my cock almost came out of her. I kept fucking her faster, rubbing her clit faster at the same time.

"Take that fucking cock Stephanie. I fucking love fucking you." I said as I rubbed her throbbing clit even faster and kept pounding her pussy harder, my big balls aching from slapping her thick ass so hard, as I did.

"I'm CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" She screamed as she squirted onto my cock, so I pulled out and watched her squirt her sweet nectar all over it and my legs. I leaned down and stuck out my tongue to catch her tasty cum, then I shoved my probing tongue all the way up her pussy and licked her out as she finished squirting.

I quickly leaned back up and shoved my cock back up her clean shaven, slick pussy, fucking her mercilessly. My cock flying in and out of her very wet pussy as I smacked her engorged clit hard. I had a look of intense lust burned onto my face as I tore her pussy up. She was screaming in pleasure, putting her hand in her mouth to muffle the noise.

I pulled out and flipped her over pulling her off the desk and bending her over onto it. I smacked her ass and grabbed her flowing dark brown hair, pulling it, telling her I wanted her ass now.

She smiled big and spread her cheeks wide. I shoved my tongue up her ass and licked it out, tongue fucking it. I smacked her ass again as I leaned back and pushed steadily up her tight ass. I reached up and grabbed her hanging, perfectly shaped tits, squeezing them as I fucked her ass.

I fucked her tight ass at a steady pace, holding her big tits the entire time.

"Mmmmmmm, I love ur big cock in my ass baby." She said, as she was licking her full cherry red lips and laying her head on the desk.

I fucked her tight ass faster, still playing with her perfect full tits as she moaned louder. She lifted her head and smiled back at me, rubbing my chest and pinching my nipple. My balls were now smacking her pussy as I ass fucked her fast and deep.

I pinched her hard, thick nipples as I squeezed her huge tits. She moaned louder and louder as I tore up her thick round ass. She didn't care if anyone heard her.

I told her I was gonna cum and pulled out. She hurriedly got on her knees in front of me, sticking out her tongue. "Cum all over my face Dick. Cover me with your sweet cream."

I smiled big and jerked my cock, pointing it at her beautiful face. I came hard, my cock jolting forward as it shot spurts and spurts of thick cum all over Stephanie's face. I covered her flushed face and put my pulsing cock on her tongue, shooting the last few spurts onto it. She swallowed it eagerly and sucked my cock clean. She wiped the cum off her face and put her long tanned fingers to her mouth, tilting her head back. She smiled at me as she stuck out her tongue, licking her fingers, pulling her tongue away to let my cum hang between her fingers and it. She sucked her cum coated fingers clean and repeated the process until her face was clean.

"That was fun baby, and your cum is delicious. I'm gonna enjoy tasting it every day from now on. I want you to fuck me silly every day, whether we are here or on the road. You can even move in with us to fuck me at home. I'm the boss so my husband will just have to deal with it. Can you handle that Dick?"

I smiled a big ass smile and said" you bet your beautiful ass and tits I can."

She laughed and blew me a kiss as her office phone rang. She answered it as I stared at her perfect well toned softly muscular nude body and I even snapped a couple of pics as she posed erotically for them. She smiled a devilish smile and said, to obviously her secretary on the phone "OK, send them in."

I looked at her not knowing what she was doing as she told me Snooki and Jwoww from Jersey Shore were here to talk about a commercial.

I shook my head and said OK then.

Stephanie put her blouse on, but left it mostly unbuttoned. She only put her blouse on though and told me to sit on the sofa by the wall. She said "we are going to have some fun with them Dick. Sit there and be all sexy. I wanna watch you fuck them. I wanna film it so we can watch it later while you fuck me again."

I sat on the sofa smiling, thinking about how lucky I am and how great this day has become. There was a knock on the door and Stephanie opened it letting the Jersey Shore duo in. She closed the door quickly after they entered.

Snooki looked over at me and screamed "OMGGGGGG, that guy is naked." She was startled but she giggled. You could tell they both were buzzed, they had quite a few drinks before they got there.

Jwoww looked over at me in her half drunk state and said "yeah, but he's got a nice cock." I smiled at her, waving it at her. She licked her ruby red full lips and walked over to me. She knelt down and without a word started sucking my cock. I've always liked her, she's a very sexy alpha female and she turns me on big time. Her tits r fake but so big and full. She very sexy.

Jwoww deep throated my cock while she played with my balls. Snooki said "don't forget me." She hurried over and knelt down beside her friend, sucking my balls while Jwoww sucked my cock.

No one mentioned the commercial and I didn't give a shit. Stephanie reached in a desk drawer and pulled out a mini cam and started filming everything. She looked at me smiling and I smiled back. I loved this woman more than ever now. She was such a great boss, giving me herself and our two friends here.

As Stephanie filmed us, playing with her pussy with one hand and filming with the other, Jwoww and Snooki double teamed my happy cock. Jwoww sucked great cock for sure. She traded off with Snooki and sucked my balls while Snooki sucked me.

Snooki sucked my head and jacked my hard cock, licking all around the head in between sucks.

I pulled Jwoww's shirt off and pulled her big tits out of her bra cups. I loved her tits on TV and they looked even better in person. I squeezed them, rubbing her nipples as she sucked my balls. Snooki pulled her tits out, but kept her blouse on.

I was horny as shit so I pulled Snooki up and tore her shorts and panties off. I told Jwoww to wrap her big tits around my cock and she did. I layed my head back made Snooki sit on my face. I started eating her pussy as I tit fucked Jwoww.

Stephanie filming it all and playing with her tits as she did. She twisted her nipples, moaning. She looked so gorgeous.

I twisted my tongue in and out of Snooki's snatch, licking her out as I tit fucked Jwoww. I turned Snooki around and slammed her ass down on my cock. I forcefully fucked that thick ass as she squealed in delight. I told Jwoww to take her pants off, which she did, that she was next. Jwoww ate out her best friend as I pounder her soft ass as hard as humanly possible. After a couple of minutes of violent ass reaming I pulled Snooki off my cock and told Jwoww to jump on. She did and I forced my throbbing cock all the way up her looser ass. I pummeled her fast and hard.

She leaned back to me moaning loudly and cupped my face with one hand kissing me as Snooki ate her pussy out. I loved Jwoww's ass. It felt so good, so warm and inviting event to my forceful ass pounding. I fucked Jwoww in the ass for several minutes as Stephanie rubbed her luscious full breasts and filmed us.

I told Stephanie it was her turn next and Jwoww got off of my cock and knelt on the floor beside Snooki.

Stephanie handed Snooki the mini cam and and jumped in my lap, smacking my precum leaking, throbbing cock I her pussy before sliding it up her ass. I pounced her perfectly toned tight ass hard and fast, drilling up it with blinding speed. I had to cum, so after a couple of minutes of ass reaming as Snooki and Jwoww both licked her pussy I told Stephanie I was cumming. She got off of me and knelt on the floor with the others.

I took the camera from Snooki and pointed it and my cock at the three of them as they opened their mouths and stuck out their tongue. I came violently all over their faces and in their mouths. My thick creamy cum shooting out hard at them as they lapped it up. They swallowed all of it in their mouths.

As I filmed it all I gave them a nasty surprise as I pissed all over their faces and in their mouths as well. They were startled at first but all quickly got Into it and eagerly swallowed my warm piss. Snooki squealed loudly as it hit her face but she licked it all off of her face eagerly.

The mixture of cum and piss ran down their faces into their thirsty open mouths and they gladly swallowed everything, smacking their lips afterwards.

"That was fucking great ladies. You sluts are fucking hot." I said smiling at Stephanie and winking at her, letting her know she's very special to me. We all smile and they sucked my cock clean as I finished filming.

We all got dressed and cleaned up as best we could. We even got around to Snooki and Jwoww signing a deal to do a WWE PSA for having fun and being happy. We thought that was appropriate after out little movie and we laughed.

Afterwards Stephanie hugged me tight and whispered in my ear "thank u sweetheart for helping me have fun and relax. I'm looking forward to doing a lot more of it every day with you. You are oh so good at it baby."

I hugged her back and squeezed her well toned beautiful ass and told her "it's gonna be oh so fun having fun with the Billion Dollar Princess. OH HELL FREAKING YEAHHHHH!!"

12