My Boston Adventure Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband sends her to see her lover.
894 words
3.93
35k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 1 of my next set of true stories. I hope you read my first set: Cindy, Gary, and Scott. If not read it first then cum here. This can stand on it's own but that would be no fun.

Feed back is welcome :)

* * * * *

After my adventures with my husband and Scott in my hometown, I couldn't wait to have even more fun. I told Gary many times in the weeks following Scott's visit how great it had been. So for my birthday Gary surprised me with an airline ticket to go see Scott on my own.

"I don't know how much sightseeing you'll get to do, but I want you to have fun and tell me everything when you get home," he said.

I couldn't believe it. A whole weekend alone with Scott. The most pressing decision I'd have to make would be what to eat for dinner.

Gary dropped me off at the airport the next Friday, giving me a long, sexy kiss at the gate. My panties were wet during most of the flight, and then Scott was there to meet me, making me wet all over again. He kissed me, too, grabbing my ass through the thin cotton of my sundress. We barely managed to keep our hands off each other while we retrieved my suitcase and headed for the car. Scott held up my small suitcase and grinned.

"Packing light, are we?" he asked.

"Do you really think I'm going to need much clothing?" I returned. He laughed and put my suitcase into the trunk so we could be on our way.

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and boarded the elevator. The lobby was empty and we were the only ones on the elevator. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for some quick groping but Scott dodged my hands and pulled a blindfold from his pocket.

"I have a surprise for you in the room," he told me.

He put the blindfold on me and when the elevator doors opened on our floor he led me to the room. I could hear him breathing slightly hard and knew the thought of the surprise was turning him on.

We reached the room and Scott opened the door. He led me inside and took off the blindfold. There around the bed were four muscular, handsome, naked men. My mouth dropped open. Scott laughed at my expression and in one fluid movement pulled my dress up and off over my head. He led me to the bed and all five of them slowly removed my garter belt, stockings, panties, and bra. Somewhere along the line Scott got undressed, too. The five men gently pushed me onto the bed, where they all began touching and kissing my body. My nipples were already hard and my pussy was soaking wet. Two of the guys chose a breast apiece and one of them settled between my legs. Scott was kissing my mouth and neck, and the fifth guy was teasing my body with a long feather. I could feel four mouths stimulating the most sensitive areas of my body all at the same time. It was unbelievable. In no time at all I could feel my body getting ready to cum. I moaned into Scott's mouth and he moaned back as I shuddered with climax.

Before my orgasm was even close to being over the guy eating my pussy got up and shoved his cock into my dripping slit, groaning to tell the others how good it was. Scott pressed his hard cock against my lips, and I happily opened my mouth to swallow his delicious hard-on. The two guys who had been sucking my tits reached for my hands and I stroked them eagerly. I could see the man with the feather stroking himself while he watched the action and I wanted to ask when he'd get his turn, but just then Scott and the guy fucking me both started moaning loudly. They both came almost simultaneously, filling my mouth and my spasming pussy with hot cum. Then they both went to sit in the hotel's comfortable recliners to recover. The guys getting hand jobs took their places and the odd man out finally got my hand on his throbbing cock. By the time the second set of guys was done with my mouth and pussy Scott was ready again and the last guy was about to explode. Scott rolled me over so he could fuck me doggy style while I sucked the last guy's cock. He came very quickly, and the others started lining up for their second turns. I was dripping with the cum of five different men and enjoying every minute.

Finally, though, the four men who were collectively one of the nicest surprises I've ever had were all spent. They all got dressed and left. Scott and I cuddled and discussed what we should have for dinner. I was starving in spite of the liquid diet I'd been enjoying, but Scott insisted that before we leave there was one thing he wanted as an appetizer. With a devilish grin he planted himself between my thighs and began eating out all of the cum from my soaking pussy. I moaned in ecstasy and decided dinner could wait.