My Bottom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal was quickly reaching a peak and I knew I was not far from orgasm. I encouraged Gary to add to the myriad of sensations bombarding my body and mind.

"Gary... spank me... please... spank my ass," I cried out.

His hand landed on my exposed ass with a mild swat. It wasn't what I had in mind at all, and I told him so.

"Harder, spank me harder," I directed. The force of the blows slowly increased as I provided direction on what I needed and he adjusted their strength accordingly. The spanking of my reddening ass was yet another sensation that blended into what was quickly becoming a case of sensory overload.

My orgasm seemingly came out of nowhere and I was soon loudly screaming in orgasmic pleasure. I pinched my clit hard and a bolt of pleasure/pain shot through my body like a bolt of lightning. My ass contracted wildly around Gary's still thrusting cock in time with my uterine contractions. I vaguely heard Gary's characteristic, masculine grunts of pleasure and knew he was close to cumming himself. He didn't slow down his thrusts one bit and I felt my quivering body rolling into another orgasm. My first orgasm just flowed into the next and I was barely able to distinguish where one stopped and the other started. As orgasm flowed through me, I recognized the now familiar bellow that usually signals the beginning of Gary's release.

Gary's cock swelled and throbbed as his cock spewed deep into my ass. He held himself deep in my ass and jerked in time with the jets of cum that he was pumping into me. I could feel him cumming in me like I had never experienced with a man in my pussy. It was hot, wet and wonderful and the feeling of it was enough to push me over into a third smaller orgasm.

I was exhausted. I slumped down onto my belly and Gary followed me, his cock still embedded in my ass. He was courteously supporting his weight above me but the feel of him on top of me was reassuring and intimate as I languished in my full body haze.

After a few minutes, I squeezed his wilting cock with my ass. It felt nice. That signaled to him that I had at least partially returned to the land of the living.

"Ready?" he asked.

"MMmmmm," I managed to moan.

His semi-rigid cock slid out of my ass slowly. It was a lot nicer than removing the plug and I didn't have quite the empty feeling when his shrunken cock retreated. He reclined next to me and draped his large arm over me as I continued my recovery. It felt good to be held by him after such a huge orgasmic experience. The physical contact was reassuring and allowed us to re-connect after our orgasms.

He eventually got up, went to the bathroom to pee and clean up. I could hear him washing up in the bathroom and made a note that he was as conscientious about hygiene as I was. He returned with a warm washcloth to clean me up as well, for which I was eternally grateful. We settled into a comforting snuggle and drifted off to sleep.

Gary's birthday and his present was a turning point in our relationship. It got a lot deeper soon after that. The experience that I had shared with him had opened the door to a new level of intimacy, love, and desire between us. I moved in with him a few months later and that eventually led to marriage a few years later. A few more years down the road and we added Tracey to our relationship and we now live happily in a triad.

Gary and I continue to enjoy and share the joys of anal sex. Over the years we have continue to experiment and have added many techniques to the things we enjoy together. Anal sex has become a mainstay of our sex life when Tracey or I are having our periods. Gary introduced me to swinging and I expanded my circle of anal lovers to a few select others. When Tracey came along, I became her mentor for many things, including anal sex. She is now, if possible, an even more devoted fan of anal eroticism than I am. She particularly likes double penetration with Gary and me sharing her ass and pussy.

Well, that's it. This turned out a lot longer than I had originally intended and I hope you managed to struggle through the more clinical parts. I suppose that you did if you are reading this. Anyway, I appreciate you devoting the time to get to the finish line.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Please take a moment to vote and comment if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel for my next contribution. Thank you.