My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A Young Lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
18.3k words
4.72
105.4k
46

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over the legal age of consent when the events took place.

Part 02 - Post University Days
=====================

Ryan invited me to go and stay with his parents with him for a few weeks while we waited for our results and planned what we were going to do for the rest of our lives. I'd already decided that if Ryan asked me, then I'd go with him to where ever he got a job, and then look for one myself.

I discussed knickers with Ryan. I said that I thought that I should get some and wear them at his parent's house. I told him that I didn't want to upset his parents or brother if I accidentally gave them a flash of my butt or pussy.

I told him that if I accidentally flashed my knickers to my parents or any guests, I'd get a sermon from my mother. She would go on and on about girls having to be more careful. She said that only harlots showed their knickers and that they'd brought me up better than that.

Ryan laughed saying that no one in his family would be upset. His family are quite broadminded and would just treat it as an accident.

Ryan's parents are really nice; they welcomed me as if I was their own daughter. They were even happy for me to share Ryan's old room with him.

Ryan's parents both work so we were at their home on our own quite a lot; his younger brother – Tom was in his last year at school.

After the first few days of fucking all over the house we decided that we needed to get out a bit. One of the ideas we had was for Ryan to show me around the neighbourhood by cycling. Ryan had his old bike and he said that I could borrow his father's (his mother didn't own one).

Obviously it was a man's bike with a cross bar, and it was way too big for me, I could manage to ride it, and I did, but it certainly was an interesting experience.

I was still (still am) not wearing underwear, and always wearing short skirts. I had to wait until no one was looking before getting on the bike, and when on it I couldn't touch the ground when sat on the saddle. To be able to touch the ground I had to slide forward off the saddle. The cold metal crossbar pressed on my bare pussy. Ryan took great delight in rolling the bike back and forwards when I was standing like that.

To ride the bike I had to slide my butt from side to side as I peddled. It wasn't only my legs that got a workout. I had trouble concentrating of where I was going quite a bit of the time; I think that I would have seen more of the place if I'd walked.

Ryan wasn't a lot of help; all he'd do was ride behind me and watch my butt as the wind blew my skirt up.


Another place that we went to was the local leisure centre. Ryan used to play squash and I wanted him to teach me. Before he could we had to go into town to get me some trainers and a white top and skirt.

The tops that Ryan chose were all tight fitting and very thin material. I wanted one with thicker material, with two layers, but Ryan persuaded me that his choice was best. The top that we final bought has a lace band around the top. When I wear it normally the lace band is above my breasts, but if I pull it down as far as the straps will allow, the lace is over most of my breasts. When my nipples get hard they poke through the little holes in the lace. Needless to say that Ryan pulls it down every time that I wear it, and I pull it back up when he's not looking.

The tennis skirt was also made of very thin silky material. It was slightly pleated, and flared; and so short that it barely covered my butt. It was so light that I hardly knew that I had it on.

Of course Ryan wanted to see me try them on in the shop. He kept pulling the curtain back and I'm sure that at least 3 people saw me without any clothes on.


When I put my new clothes on at the leisure centre I looked positively indecent. My nipples poked out and I'm sure that anyone following me when I walked would be able to see my butt. I was glad when we got on to the squash court.

When Ryan showed me how to swing the racquet he would stand behind me and press against me. He must have found it difficult as he always had a hard-on that pressed into my butt.

When it came to running to get the ball I frequently tripped and ended-up flat-out on the floor.

The second time that we went I had a wardrobe malfunction when putting the skirt on. The one waist button came off. I walked out to Ryan holding the skirt up with one hand. I told Ryan what had happened and that we'd have to cancel.

Ryan was having nothing of it. He took me to the squash court and asked me how many people were watching us. Then he asked me where anyone could watch us from. I couldn't see anyone and couldn't see anywhere that people could watch from and I told him so.

"Right, now that it's impossible for anyone to see you, drop the skirt and we'll play with you bottomless." Ryan said.

I was stunned. I'd never even considered that. I started to protest, then realised that he was right; no one would be able to see me, other than Ryan; so I took off the skirt.

Okay, the skirt was so light that I hardly knew I had it on, but I certainly knew when I didn't have it on. It was a weird, but nice feeling.

Being bottomless didn't make me a better squash player and I still ended up on the floor quite a bit.

Towards the end of the lesson I was on my back one time and I looked up, towards the back of the court.

Blankety, Blank! There were 3 men looking down on us. I quickly got up and ran to the back of the court where they wouldn't be able to see me. I called Ryan over and asked,

"How did they get there? How long have they been there?"

"Relax TT, They've only just got there; and they couldn't have seen much of you anyway." Ryan said.

"Well I don't like it." I said, "Can we go now please?"

"No TT, we can't. You've got to master that backhand swing."

Reluctantly, we continued the lesson. I kept looking up to see if the men had gone. They hadn't; they stayed there until our time was up.

We also went to the swimming pool at the leisure centre. Before we could do that we had to go and buy me a bikini. I wanted a proper bikini, but in the end Ryan bought me a semi see-though bra to go with the only thong that I owned.

I told Ryan that I wasn't happy wearing such a brief, see-though outfit in such a public place, but he assured me that I wouldn't feel out of place once I got there.

It was late July and Ryan and I had got ready to go to the pool. As we walked downstairs Ryan saw Tom watching television. Ryan asked Tom if he wanted to come with us. I wasn't too happy that Tom would be able to see me virtually naked, but I didn't say anything.

Tom said that he didn't want to come if he'd be intruding on anything. Ryan laughed and told Tom that we weren't going there to have sex on the diving board.

We waited while Tom went and got ready.


When I put the 'bikini' on in the changing room I looked in a mirror and thought,

"Shit, I'm virtually naked; everyone is going to see everything."

I looked around at the other girls there. Most were wearing conventional bikinis and two had bottoms that were cut high so that a fair amount of butt cheek was showing. I saw one thong bikini bottoms. At least I wasn't going to be the only one wearing a thong, even if mine was an underwear thong.

I took a deep breath and walked out.

Ryan and Tom were waiting for me.

Ryan smiled and Tom wolf-whistled. I blushed.

We jumped into the pool and swam a couple of lengths before deciding to go and have a go on the 2 slides that were there. We got out of the pool and joined the queue. I checked that my thong was still covering my pussy. It was, but I could see the front of my slit through the material. I could also see my dark areolas and every little bump on my little tits. I held my hands below my chin to cover my tits and hoped that no one could see my bits.

As we climbed the steps I could feel the eyes of a couple of youths, below and behind me, burning my butt. I kept my legs tightly closed. At the top the lifeguard looked me up and down and smiled.

At the bottom of both of the slides I quickly checked the thong. Each time I had a front wedgie and had to pull the thong out of my pussy. I think that I managed to do it without anyone noticing.

The slides weren't that good so we went back into the pool. Ryan had his arm round my waist as we went back.

We started messing about in the pool because there were too many people there to do lengths safely.

We played silly games like 'tag' and see which of us could stay under for the longest. Tom had a bit of an advantage as he had a face mask with him.

We ended up in the shallow end diving between each other's legs and doing handstands and somersaults.

I surfaced in front of Ryan and leaned forward to kiss him. He put his hand on my hips.

"Don't you go unfastening my thong." I said.

"Don't you worry about that, I won't." Ryan said.

Not fully trusting him because of his previous track record, I put my hands to my hips to check that the sides were still tied properly. I panicked, I couldn't find the thong. It had gone.

I told Ryan. He told me that he already knew. I'd lost it soon after we'd got back into the pool.

"You mean I've been swimming bottomless all this time and you didn't tell me. You 2 have been diving between my legs and I've being doing handstands. My butt must have been way out of the water; and what's more, Tom's got that face mask on. That's why he swam between my legs face up. He must have had a good look at me; and how many other people will have seem my pussy?"

Ryan smiled and I thumped him.

"You've got to find it for me; I can't get out like this." I said.

We were stood in the shallow end. I looked down at my front. At least my bra was still there, even if everyone could see my hard nipples and areolas. I ducked down so that my chest was covered.

Ryan and Tom went off in search of my thong while I stayed neck deep against the side of the pool looking at everyone around me to see if they were staring at me.


About 5 minutes later Ryan and Tom came back to me and told me that they couldn't find the thong.

I had a quick panic attack. I knew that I was going to have to go back to the changing room bottomless.

Ryan told me to relax, and held me against him. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my stomach. He was enjoying my predicament.

I asked Ryan and Tom if they would walk in front and behind me. They agreed and we swam as close to the changing room entrance as we would. Ryan got out first while Tom hung back waiting for me to get out. I pulled myself up on my arms then swung a leg up onto the pool side. I suddenly realised that Tom would be getting a great view of my open pussy. There was nothing that I could do.

I was struggling to pull myself up and asked Ryan to pull me up. I knew that Tom was looking at my pussy, but there was nothing that I could do.

Ryan pulled me up then Tom jumped out. I wished that I could get out that easily.

The 3 of us started walking and got in line. Why was Ryan walking so slowly? One woman and 2 boys saw me (that I knew of), and I heard a wolf whistle; but no one said anything.

As we got to the changing room entrance and I turned in, a female lifeguard was coming out. She saw me and stopped me. She wanted to know where my bottoms were. She asked me if I'd gone into the pool like that. I blushed and told her that I did have some on, but they'd come off and I couldn't find them.

As she told me to leave my name and address with reception and if they turned up they would contact me. As she was telling this to me I looked back towards the pool and saw a couple of boys staring at me.

I was glad to get round the corner to where there were only girls. I showered and got dressed. Ryan and Tom were waiting for me in reception.

I didn't leave my name and address with reception.

Back at Ryan's home I took our wet things to the laundry basket. As I unrolled Ryan's towel my thong fell out. Ryan had done it again.

Another thing that we did to get out and pass the time was 10-pin bowling. It was only when I saw that a group of men had gathered around our lane that I realised that they must be watching me bend over each time that I bowled.

You see, when we started the game Ryan and I were the only ones near our lane and I wasn't worried about Ryan seeing up my short skirt. Besides, Ryan had told me that he couldn't see my pussy when I first bowled.

I'd got so into the game that I hadn't noticed the men. From then on I tried to keep upright but it ruined my game. I lost.

There was another really embarrassing incident that happened while I was at Ryan's parent's house. Ryan and I had been late up one morning, and it was a sunny day for change so we decided to go out the back and lay on the sun loungers. Ryan's parents were both at work, and his brother Tom was at school.

Ryan said that I should top-up my all-over tan so I took my skirt and top off and lay back to enjoy the warm sum on my body.

I dozed and vaguely remembered him saying something about going inside for something. A few minutes later I heard a sound close by. I started to open my eyes to see what Ryan was doing, but as soon as they opened just a little bit, the sun blinded me so I closed them again. I was sure that I'd seen the silhouette of Ryan at my feet so I said,

"Hey babe, can you rub some sun tan lotion on me please?"

A few seconds later I heard the sun tan lotion bottle being opened, then felt it dripping onto my legs and arms. I relaxed even more as my legs then arms had the lotion rubbed on them.

"Don't forget to do the rest of my front please." I said.

I felt lotion dripping onto my shoulders then my belly; then it being spread over me.

"Don't forget my little girls." I said.

A few seconds later my tits were massaged.

"That's nice." I said, still keeping my eyes shut.

I felt lotion dripping onto my stomach then hands rubbing it all over.

"Don't forget my puss; we don't want that to get burnt do we?" I said.

His hands stopped for a few seconds then a hand landed on my pussy.

"Hmm, that's nice." I said and opened my legs wide.

"Are your fingers going to work their magic on me again?" I asked.

The fingers gently probed my lips then my clit. I moaned.

"Inside please." I said.

The fingers started fucking me and I moaned again. I started getting close to cumming when I heard Ryan say,

"Would you like a drink TT?"

"That's a stupid time to ask about a drink" I thought. Then, hang on a minute, his voice was coming from near the back door.

"Whose fingers were in my pussy?"

I brought my hand to shield my eyes from the sun and opened my eyes.

OMG! It was Tom finger fucking me.

Tom jumped back. I jumped up and covered my pussy and tits. Both of us started apologising to the other.

Tom was saying that he thought that I knew it was him, and I did ask him to do it; and I was saying that I thought that he was Ryan.

Ryan called for us to shut up then said,

"Okay, lots of misunderstandings and everyone's sorry. You're both still alive and neither has been hurt. Let's just put it down to a misunderstanding and move on; okay?"

I was still stood there naked, covering my bits; my heart was pounding and my face was red, and it was nothing to do with the sun.

Both Tom and I agreed, and after a few seconds I asked Tom why he wasn't at school. He told us that he had free periods that afternoon so he'd decided to come home.

Tom went inside and I sat down and picked up my top. Ryan said that we wouldn't see Tom for ages. He was too embarrassed to show his face for a few hours so I should relax and enjoy the sun.

I tried to relax, but I just couldn't. I asked Ryan if he was upset that his brother had fingered me. He replied saying,

"You looked like you were enjoying it, were you?"

"Well yes, but I thought that it was you." I said.

"If you enjoyed it then I'm not upset. After all, Tom's my brother, it's not like it was some stranger."

I let it go at that, but I did wonder how long Ryan had been watching.

A short while later I got dressed and we went inside.

Talking of Tom, he caught us having sex one time. School had finished and just the 3 of us were at home. It was mid-morning and Ryan and I hadn't got up yet. We hadn't been awake long and I was on top of Ryan with my knees either side of him, facing him. I had been riding him and had cum before him.

I'd leant back and put my arms behind me to support me so that he could see his cock buried deep in my pussy. That always makes him cum quicker.

Anyway, I'd just felt him cum fill me up when the door to his bedroom flew open.

At this point I should explain that the door is next to the head of the bed, so anyone stood in the doorway can see all of the bed from beside the head of the bed.

So, the door flew open and in walked Tom. As soon as he saw us he froze, so did I. Ryan had no choice, I was on top of him. Tom stared at us, and my pussy with Ryan's cock still inside it.

A few seconds later Tom said,

"Sorry, I've just got up and I thought that you'd gone out. I wanted to borrow that DVD that we talked about."

"It's on the table." Ryan said as I felt his cock get harder and jerk inside me.

Tom got the DVD and left, looking at me as he went.

Ryan went on to shoot another load inside me. I guess that his brother seeing me spread wide like that had really turned him on.

I caught Tom looking up my skirt a few times; his father as well. After I'd been there about a week I realised that every time that I went upstairs one of them would follow me up. At first I just thought that it was a coincidence, but I also spotted them staring at my legs while we were watching television.

One time Ryan and I were sat on the sofa watching television and Ryan's father was sat opposite. Ryan's father kept talking to Ryan about stupid things. Of course when his father spoke to him he would look over at us.

It didn't help that Ryan had uncrossed my legs so that he could put his hand on my thigh. He'd been pulling my leg nearer to him so my legs were a bit apart. I guess that Ryan's father would have been able to see my bald pubes and maybe a bit of my pussy.

We also went jogging a few times. Ryan said that I'd be okay wearing the tennis skirt and a top. Apart from cross-country running at school I'd never been running before. Ryan planned a route and we set off.

When I started running I felt like I was bottom less, the little skirt bounced about and I could feel the air rushing passed my pussy. It felt good. I got Ryan to run behind me for a while to see if anyone could see my butt. He said not, but I wasn't sure.

We only jogged about 3 miles the first time, out towards the countryside, through a park and back. I enjoyed it actually. I could have a good look around and think a few things through.

Of course Ryan wanted to stop while we were going through the park; he had me up against a tree before we set off back. That tree got a bit popular as Ryan fucked me against it each time we went that way.

Ryan started getting job interview in some of the surrounding cities and went off on his own each time, leaving me at home. He said that it was better that I stayed back so that he could concentrate on the interview and not worry about me waiting in some strange city on my own.

The first time that he went I was home alone. It was the first time that we'd been apart for weeks. It wasn't a sunny day so I couldn't sunbathe. After a couple hours of boredom I decided that I could go for a jog on my own. I knew the route that we took so I wasn't worried about getting lost.

I was just fastening my trainers when I decided that I knew what I could do to remind me of our love making that morning. I got out the remote controlled vibrator and slid the business part into my vagina. I gave myself a quick buzz then switched it off while I finished getting ready. Just to spice things up a little more I put on the top with the lace band at the top and pulled it down so that my nipples poked through the holes. I looked forward to the cool air rushing passed my nipples and pussy.